[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

@Kasmic awww that video compilation was very nice! :wub: 

I was thinking..just when do you think JW and HJ fell for each other? 

I think she fell for him after taking care of him in Spain and he fell for her after meeting her again in Seoul, at her Emma house? 

What do you guys think? (Honestly I cannot think of the game anymore for now LOL)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

It does looks like everyone's

tenor.gif?itemid=5104183

:joy:

I'm at episode 4 now.

I'm having goosebumps when I see Dr Cha became NPC and his relentless pursuing of JW.

Did he just knock on the door at the hostel?

This is weird........

@Kasmic wth.. :joy:

Let me join in the poll fun and hope I won't end up putting a zombie pic.

My bet:

1) Yes

2) JW (it gotta be him) 

tumblr_m5vi66QplM1qflal8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

@Kasmic

mine did not translate to...! Can you pm pls? So anxious  to know... 

finally, glad they had compilation of their love story... i keep rewatching the episode skipping other parts aside from where there were scenes with both of them on it. Lol..!!!

geezzz, your slowmo @deluluishealthy Is fantastic..!!! Had to just keep it open and let it replay endlessly!!!

Spoiler

so nice to see familiar names... its like a PSH reunion here..!!! Our baby girl is not so baby anymore...!!!

And if she would have a bed scene here with JW Oppa... go for it gurl!!! :wub::phew:;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

20 minutes ago, KymberleeD said:

And if she would have a bed scene here with JW Oppa... go for it gurl!!! :wub::phew:;)

Oh no!! Our thread will skyrocket then.. :D 

Wow now I'm unable to work.. I'm scared to open all the gifs ,what if someone sees that. .nooooo !! 

And I remember in an interview writernim mentioned that audience will see matured PSH.. So I'm wondering what's that? 

1. They showed bathroom scene of her. Slow level matured side.. 

2. Maybe in further episodes we will expect something huge.. Okay now I'm going somewhere.. :wub::lol:

Let me work... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Thanks @Kasmic for the invite! Sounds like fun!

But I'll have to recuse myself. :) My multiple personalities and me won't allow just one answer. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, here's my new post on the many suspects and possible villains in Memories of the Alhambra. 

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/10/memories-of-the-alhambra-whos-the-villain

...As for Director Park, it would have been easier for him to get rid of Jinwoo at that moment he and Prof Cha discussed Hyunsuk’s autopsy.

Right then, he could have disclosed the Programmer’s statement about Jinwoo bragging about “destroying” HS. But he himself didn’t want to believe that Jinwoo was capable of killing HS.

Prof Cha: WE already decided. And I don’t want my son’s body to become a mess either. I don’t doubt Jinwoo. Therefore, there’s no reason to carry out an autopsy. What about you? What do you think?

Park: (recalling his conversation with the Programmer and Jinwoo) I think it’s absurd… to doubt him.

Of all people, he knew that Jinwoo expressed a desire to kill HyunSuk. Yet he didn’t voice his doubts aloud.

In his conversation with the Programmer, the latter disclosed, “Mr. Yoo told me that he completely destroyed him. He called me at dawn and told me that he destroyed Mr. Cha. He sounded really excited. Do you think Mr. Yoo used physical violence on him? Then he could get sued for assault or accidental homicide.”

Park indignantly protested that, “YangJu! How can you actually say that?”

qFogCXl.png

The Programmer continued, “I just feel uncomfortable about how he told me that he destroyed Mr. Cha.”

Then, in another flashback, he remembered how he too had been uncomfortable when Jinwoo told HIM that he wanted to stab Hyunsuk, “I could’ve done something crazy if you hadn’t called me. If I had a knife in my hand, I might have stabbed him.”

See? Park knew two occasions when Jinwoo expressed enough hatred for HyunSuk to want to kill him. If Park really wanted to get Jinwoo, he could have usurped Jinwoo's leadership position back then by raising suspicions and demanding an autopsy. 

Why wait another year?

To me, his reply to Prof Cha "I think it's absurd to doubt him" was his way to calm his OWN self-doubts about Jinwoo. He’d been shaken by the death of Hyunsuk and by the thought that Jinwoo could have been involved in it.

But he was giving Jinwoo the benefit of the doubt. He was clinging to his belief in his innocence. He wasn't going to be a "traitor". 

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/10/memories-of-the-alhambra-whos-the-villain

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I think she fell for him after taking care of him in Spain and he fell for her after meeting her again in Seoul, at her Emma house? 

What do you guys think? (Honestly I cannot think of the game anymore for now LOL)

I actually think they already have feeling for each other back in Granada LOL

imo ever since she agreed to sign the contract, she had this fascinating & thankful stare to Jinwoo, then the stair-> hospital rooftop-> antique shop-> taking care sequence happened and it strengthen her feeling for JW. For Jinwoo... starting when he was being taken care of by Heeju? I just suddenly remember (forgot what ep) when they stared at each other in one of the night HJ taking care of JW.

I can't confidently say that they fell for each other as in fell in love tho, but I do think Granada incident had influence for both of them:sweatingbullets:

@packmule3 I want to point finger but I can't, especially at Director Park, simply because I've never seen him playing villain hahaha, he was always the loyal friend/secretary/partner to male leads:sweatingbullets: and other characters like Prof.Cha might be threats to JW in real life but not for the AR game, I can only think that the problem IS the game itself, I hope we'll get the answer next ep

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

For the time being, im not thinking of the game. Its driving me nuts as well lol!

I love your question. 

When did HJ and JW begin and realised they had feelings for each other?

HJ - I think def after she signed the contract of selling her hotel and she watched him walk away. She began to have feelings for him thinking that this man "magically" appeared into her life and changed it. Then those feelings deepened when he fell off the stairs and she cared him. Still she denied it thinking it wasnt love but guilt  or her duty to care for him since JW (her saviour) was her hotel guest whom seriously injured himself. I think she couldnt deny it anymore when she heard that he was leaving her so she chased the train heart broken.

JW: I think it was Emma's beauty that charmed his interest in HJ. Then it was the "you are in trouble" scene that triggered his heart and made him flutter. Like I said before, her innocence and ability to see the good in everything including himself made him love her. Though his past love experiences and distrust in others still made him deny his feelings (perhaps its also the game too) ...denial always happens lol! Then when she took the time to care for him affirmed his feelings for her. Pity he couldnt stay. He said,  Fear made him ran away that he couldnt think of HJ. He thought that running away was for the best. He had to undo what he did- used her and perhaps were the reason that her brother went missing. He needed a solution -  seek medical help and find SJ  then he can bravely face HJ and tell her he wasnt such an richard simmons afterall. 

Ok Im away from my computer and I cant edit the polls post as yet. Will do it when I get home. Sorry @frankreich @KymberleeD and anyone else. I'll get back to u when Im free.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

I actually think they already have feeling for each other back in Granada LOL

imo ever since she agreed to sign the contract, she had this fascinating & thankful stare to Jinwoo, then the stair-> hospital rooftop-> antique shop-> taking care sequence happened and it strengthen her feeling for JW. For Jinwoo... starting when he was being taken care of by Heeju? I just suddenly remember (forgot what ep) when they stared at each other in one of the night HJ taking care of JW.

I can't confidently say that they fell for each other as in fell in love tho, but I do think Granada incident had influence for both of them:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Kasmic said:

For the time being, im not thinking of the game. Its driving me nuts as well lol!

I love your question. 

When did HJ and JW begin and realised they had feelings for each other?

HJ - I think def after she signed the contract of selling her hotel and she watched him walk away. She began to have feelings for him thinking that this man "magically" appeared into her life and changed it. Then those feelings deepened when he fell off the stairs and she cared him. Still she denied it thinking it wasnt love but guilt  or her duty to care for him since JW (her saviour) was her hotel guest whom seriously injured himself. I think she couldnt deny it anymore when she heard that he was leaving her so she chased the train heart broken.

JW: I think it was Emma's beauty that charmed his interest in HJ. Then it was the "you are in trouble" scene that triggered his heart and made him flutter. Like I said before, her innocence and ability to see the good in everything including himself made him love her. Though his past love experiences and distrust in others still made him deny his feelings (perhaps its also the game too) ...denial always happens lol! Then when she took the time to care for him affirmed his feelings for her. Pity he couldnt stay. He said,  Fear made him ran away that he couldnt think of HJ. He thought that running away was for the best. He had to undo what he did- used her and perhaps were the reason that her brother went missing. He needed a solution -  seek medical help and find SJ  then he can bravely face HJ and tell her he wasnt such an richard simmons afterall. 

I am loving this question too :) it gives me a break from the game craziness I am trying to figure out haha.

You both made good observations and I agree. I definitely saw that HJ's tenderness grew for him after the contract. I remember the whole 'magic' narration from that scene. I think magic is referred to as 'love' in this term. as for JW, he definitely was smitten by her whenever she made remarks with him and even more so after the scene where he stares at her when she thanks her for his concern. I think at this point, these two must have had crushes on one another. It was only a year after that they went through more together, seeing each other at their lowest points, that they confirmed their feelings toward each other. In this drama, we don't really see lovey-dovey scenes but little subtle hints of love that makes our heart go 'awwww'. It gives me butterflies every time they interact, their smiles toward each other and how they stare at each other. I love seeing JW with a fresh light on his face. You can see the love in his eyes :wub: i love it when love is shown through expressions and the little things which then molds into the sweeter, bigger things :blush::wub:

@packmule3 @bebebisous33 hi chingus! i apologize. I meant to say "Hi" to you both a long while back when you guys began posting here already. LOL. I am reading your posts as usual, whenever I get to on a thread ;) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, Kasmic said:

tvN released some short clips highlighting the love development of JW and HJ

Nice to see them being more active in their MOA promotions. Lets relive their love moments :heart:

Maybe someone could compile those short clips?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

I used imageshack as well. Here's a tip to help you. 

Hide contents

Open your pic in imageshack you'd like to share and then click on the forum link of the image that listed down of it. It will be re-open in new tab. So you can copy-paste the url into the comment box here. Done. Your picture will appear here. 

thank you dear. finally I can post it well :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Whenever there is a kiss, thread page will easily jump like 10-20 pages in a short time... :lol:

true... I just slept for several hours and wow some pages to back read. :phew: but not complaining here this is a good way to pass time before new ep ..which is tomorrow already :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes please.... put up handsome zombies....

You can join me so that we can flood the forum with handsome zombies :lol:....with that in mind loosing doesn´t seem all that bad right?

@Kasmic zombie SJ looks so cute...where did you find it? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2