[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Hmm today finally Saturday yay !!! I guess for the first time ever I'm more interested in seeing game than romance. I just want the games scenes for the rest of 4 Ep :D, no romance. 

Else I can't move on. Just want to see HJ fighting in the game. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

17 hours ago, Kasmic said:

@stargazer187 Yes im surprised that JW has no real home in Korea. He calls it a hotel but I thought he was based in Korea. So the place his living is really a 3 bedroom apartment and OMG its beautiful and sooooo expensive. One needs to be mega rich to afford it and in JW case a CEO. Here's @maris1 tweet on it. 

https://twitter.com/1marisone/status/1083414058890612736

Wow! I stayed in Jamsil for a few days 3 years ago and I remember going around that park and the Lotte Mall. I actually have a picture with the building in the background. When will I get rich as well to afford living in such a place? Haha

Anyone livestreaming the episode tonight? I hope my internet won’t fail me.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Memories of Alhambra Palace' Hyun Bin vs Park Shin Hye vs Chan Yeol, who is the final key?

53 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

My vote - Electricity :)

Lol! I second this. Without electricity there would be no internet and there would be no game. Hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I do agree this drama do a lot of flashbacks which I really think waste so much of time . It’s not just 2 episode but every episodes . The writer and the director should think that there’s only 16 episodes they should have wisely make use of it. It’s very difficult to cast 2 big stars and yet the writer missed her chance to make her drama worth to be in the history . The budget is so big yet she wate a lot . So I would say this writer has a lot of ideas but not a good writer. There’s only 4 episodes and everything is hanging. 

• Like 6

@kasmic

Just testing, in case I lost the quiz. But actually I like my zombie dog, I am a dog lover. 

Who will be recapping the streaming tonite? I’ll have to wait MOA aired in Netflix but I am curious about my answer to @Kasmic quiz. Will I win?

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Excitedly waiting for live recap. This week is very fast. No need for counting days due to my busy working days. 

Hope tonite episode is a good one. Nowadays, I have not succeeded with live streaming. Last time, I did live streaming Hwarang while driving. Mostly listening and a peek here and there... Dangerous, yes I know. 

Calling for live recappers. We are ready! 

• Like 6

Generally both myself and @katakwasabi will recap...hopefully our streaming will be good. I tend to be slow since its hard to screencap as well. 

@imels I hope we will win even though the chances are slim. It seems we will get the answer for poll 1 and maybe need to wait for poll 2. Woah if I loose both polls arghhh I have to keep my zombie pic for 2 weeks. Yikes I better find a zombie pic that I like lol!

I shall forget my chances of winning poll 1 and hope Emma wins for poll 2. Im cheering for the beautiful Emma. Surely shes not there just to play the guitar right? :D

About less than 30 mins to go. Polls closed for now. Let the game begin. Goodluck all!! Let the Zombies and Grinners infest Soompi! :D

edit - OMG @imels i love your  new profile pic... its hilarious. :lol: How do u expect me to recap and take it seriously when Im laughing my butt off just by seeing your pic?:lol:

Edited by Kasmic
Just saw imels profile pic ;p
  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

30+ minutes to go! I'm lounging on my couch and i'm hungry. I hope there's no food PPL in today's ep haha :lol:

What do you think will happen today?

1. Will SJ finally appear? I hope he does, i don't want to see his phonecall, running and scared face on the train again hua3

2. Will HJ play? I don't mind either way. But i hope she's active this ep.

3. What will emma do? Other than sitting on that chair and playing guitar looking wistfully in the horizon. I hope she does something significant.

4. Will JW find the next clue? Hopefully. But before that he needs to level up tp level 100. I need to know what that key is for. Need too know since last week.

5. Will Papa Cha survive the game? I dont mind if he doesnt. He seems like a disposable character.

6. Whats office dude (new CEO/JW's friend) deal? Is he good, is he bad?

7. Will zombie cha appear? Yes please! Park Hoon looks awesome in that suit, bloody and all.

8. Will zombie Seo appear? I hope not. Cause if he appears it means JW is in danger lol.

9. Will JW's ex wives appear again? No need. As much as i like both actresses, no need. Proceed with the game please.

Thats about it i think..

Have fun watching everyone! HihihiB)

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Just noting down my guesses, but not joining the poll for fear of zombies PP, so will just put them in spoiler.

Spoiler

Poll 1: No

Poll 2: JW, because he is the hero

Btw, my stream is working smoothly, shall I join the recapping, or too many cooks spoil the broth? I don't mind either way...

• Like 5

Kyaaa~ the title is out. *excited*

Ads. Multiple food ad. Lol burger king ad is cute. Kim Myung Min ad (my fave ahjusshi actor). HB ad but i dont know what it is.  Breitling ad. Park seo joon ad. Movie ads. Himart ad on repeat. Sofy ad. CJ ad. Breitling ad on repeat. 

Yass. Finally here we go!

Omg! It starts with JW eating a subway. (My hopes of no food ppl vanished in mere seconds)

Programmer dude(PD) meets JW at subway and they talk game. PD eats subway too.

They're talking about HJ and emma. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 3

I cant screen cap its not working on my com...ekk! but i can see it on my phone.

@katakwasabi hope u dont like subway since Choi and JW is meeting there lol!

Poor Choi is hurt as he figured out HJ and JW are together

Choi speaks to JW about Emmas special feature..omo she can stop the fighting. In the office Choi was speaking to Emma, then 2 testers came fighting and she took away their weapons... COOL! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Are you guys ready for the blockbuster Ep 13 of Memories of the Alhambra? happening tonight, Yeah!! 

Heejoo finally meets Emma! A flashback of Seejoo/ Marco & Heejoo at Alcazaba cafe and game face Jinwoo is back!!! :thumbsup:

Preview Ep 13 cr: as tagged

:wub: all the time with you, and all the time behind you..

I'm melting with Eddy Kim's soothing voice.:wub: ahhh...loving the new ost. Jan 13 come faster.

I'm getting sentimental over here...wahhh...4 episodes left!!! :scream:

Much as i want to resolved everything, I don't want this drama ends  :bawling:

:joy::joy: Double the excitement as we near the moment of truth for Poll#1 and how hilarious our avatars will be nyahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just noting down my guesses, but not joining the poll for fear of zombies PP, so will just put them in spoiler.

Hide contents

Poll 1: No

Poll 2: JW, because he is the hero

Btw, my stream is working smoothly, shall I join the recapping, or too many cooks spoil the broth? I don't mind either way...

Yes, please. But sharing your links thru pm is greatly appreciated.  My streams are now working right now.  Thanks.

• Like 5

We continue with PD and Emma in a flashback. PD is telling a story to Jw

He was talking with Emma and he gained points.

Emma is doing something. She can pause the game i think.

Omg. Now we are in another flashback. Its a flashback in a flashback.

JW and HJ's car date. HJ is chatting about her past. Cut to HJ in spain playing guitar.

Flashback to alcazaba cafe when JW first met Emma.

Now we have SJ and Marco scene. Side note: whose memory is this? It can't be JW right? 

SJ amd Marco in the toilet talking about the game. Side note: yasss. New SJ scene.

SJ is initimidated  by Marco. And now they are in the cafe. Marco stabbed(?) SJ. And emma saw it. She paused everything.

Marco is approaching SJ in the alley with a knife and SJ shot him. He's scared out of his wits.

Emma continues to play guitar. Dang Cha is in the cafe waiting for SJ and Marco. But they didnt come.

Omg! Who is incharge of editing this. Its annoying.

Now we cut to last episode end scene. HJ amd Emma.

SHE IS WEARING LENSES! YALLL!

JW was the one who told her about emma in his hotel

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Choi told JW that Emma has a special ability. She could make weapon disappear.

JW and Choi had the conversation before he picked her up for their date. So he asked her whether she knows about the cafe. She said yes, she worked there before and she is close to the owner, once in a while she would play guitar there. JW asked if SJ also knows about it, she said yes.

JW thought about his first visit to the cafe. and not realizing that he could ask her help.

SJ and Marco in the cafe. He said he canceled something in the game, I think. Marco was rather pissed and he left to toilet. SJ followed him and told him he may not want to sell the game. He requested Marco to meet with CHS as well. Marco finally agreed. When they returned to their table, it rained and music played. Marco took out a knife and stabbed SJ in his gut. Suddenly the game rather flickering... Marco noted it. SJ limped out, Marco followed through. At the alley, Marco kept threatening SJ, SJ took out a virtual gun and shoot Marco. Marco took out a gun too and kept chasing him.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3