[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Maybe it's just me much as I'm a huge fan of LJK I feel he's out of his element in this drama.. Anyone else is feeling this way ? I get he choose to do a different genre but this one isn't right for his change.. It's something off about him here.

There is not much good materials in kdramas these days IMO. Most of them may not have been hyped as remake or adaptation, but many of them are actually adaptation from a webtoon, manwha or novel. Some of them are neither remake or adaptation but many concepts are only borrowed from here and there. So in real context, most of kdramas aren't really original. 

With CM, I have been a follower of this show since the beginning. Whether we like it or not, many police kdramas have borrowed storylines from this show.

One thing I can say about the American series is the lack of characterization, and that aspect is being addressed upon in the kversion.

So I respectfully disagree that this drama is not the right change for LJG. Objectively speaking, there is nothing off in him in this drama and I think it's a brilliant decision that he chose this drama. His acting performance is great as usual. Also, some people may have wanted him to do romance or rom-com dramas. However, good script is not that easy to come by in that genre. Though I am not into fan girling but I must say, Hyun Jun looks like any other ordinary yet handsome Korean but he is lesser handsome than Lee Joon Gi. But a character does not need to be super duper handsome and LJG does not need to do a glamorous character all the time.

I am currently watching Habaek. To me even for MCW,  to be in this show instead of Habaek is one of the best decisions she has ever done . I don't mean to criticize that drama but it does not need an experienced actor to be in it.

I don't say it as a fangirl because I don't fan girl at all and it's coming from someone who thinks that Korean Dramas are not cut out for police procedural drama yet except for few exceptions. I have only managed to finish few crime dramas due to IMO most of them lack substance. I am also in kdrama slumped these days as I thought British and American Dramas have stepped up in their games.

There's a ton of EP3&4 stills released on TVN Website. Altogether 10 "boards". Check it out.

http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvncriminalminds/9/Board/List

http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvncriminalminds/9/Board/View?b_seq=89
http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvncriminalminds/9/Board/View?b_seq=98

Or you can view them through this twitter thread:

2 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

So I respectfully disagree that this drama is not the right change for LJG. Objectively speaking, there is nothing off in him in this drama and I think it's a brilliant decision that he chose this drama. His acting performance is great as usual. Also, some people may have wanted him to do romance or rom-com dramas. However, good script is not that easy to come by in that genre. Though I am not into fan girling but I must say, Hyun Jun looks like any other ordinary yet handsome Korean but he is lesser handsome than Lee Joon Gi. But a character does not need to be super duper handsome and LJG does not need to do a glamorous character all the time.

@Uniform Victory I love his acting also.. I hope for something with more action.. Maybe he should choose and OCN project next time they seem to never miss with there police dramas.

Calling all PROFILERS

Spoiler

@40somethingahjumma @aarga1421 @aegyoppa @agnesselvira @anoosha @aarga1421 @astrantia @andy78 @antoniaclamens @aivzthegreat @alekaonu @astrantia @azuralidin_1393 @bbong09 @bebebisous33 @beca @Berou @bloodiamond @bugfany @camzy @cedricgordon @Chellsee @chickenchopflipflop @chrissydiva @danzs01 @ddeokbokkii @dforte @Dhakra @diane90 @eunjangdo @evie7 @finebyme @glassnokamen @Go Seung Ji @gzan@goldenmoon @gutibear @haniiiii @hershlag @hiluna @hmseen @jade715 @jareen @jeijei @Jillia @JinRose @jongski @joonloca3 JG @joyspartace @junejungki @kaoriharang @kaftanbatikcantik @kiklaminHo @kiotzo @LadyOne @leesopark16 @Lian_Jade @liddi @Linda Gunawan @lisethvr @lovelyrainy@LyraYoo @lyserose @mai5116 @Maral @Maressa Imuya @MiAmour @Mau_Cherry @Michelle Gonzalez @Miky88 @milennic @mirodev @mktb @mkwg @Mona Ys @moreenke @mulberry9 @my2centsworth @nhaykay@nikiazia @nonski @nuohan @Once Upon Time @oyashirazu @parkr1n @parmma@penelop3 @pixelsticks @rainsnow @RanM @Realyn Tan @rhaps@rozhin mohammadikian@ruzikie @saanjh sena @sakura2016 @sava2sava @Seoulmemories @Shnazsi @shintin @skinnerbox @Silvermaine @silvianage @sc29m @sscllccrazy @solucu @sofian13 @songwiththemoon @Stacey Thao @stargazer187 @staygold @stroppyse @sunsoc15112 @Tata Lata @tikasari @triplem @tbatt @tudorrose @umunie @Uniform Victory @vangsweetie637 @violina @visiopeia @WH @yoitsmcrt @zi4r @Zidacrosynell

- EPISODE 07 -

VrKq0C7.gif

Spoiler

39meSCk.gif

sv5vLLd.gif

DF3sdi0.gif

Spoiler

bOf1QVR.gif

XnYOwPS.gif

4 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

And one thing for sure , Lee Han needs more confidence in holding his gun. :tongue:

:D cut him some slack.He is a Doctor of Psychology after all.Not fully trained in combat or how to deal with criminals on the crime scene..He could learn some judo moves from his noona, Sun Woo so he doesnt use guns too much.Or he could learn Systema from his hyung, Hyun Joon.

Archived