[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

Poster-full.png

Spoiler

header edited by @LyraYoo and @zi4r

Drama: Criminal Minds
 Keurimineol Maindeu
크리미널 마인드
Executive Producer: Jung Tae Won (Iris, Athena)

Director : Yang Yun Ho (Iris) and Lee Jung Hyo (The Good Wife) [Upto Episode 2  (?)
Writer: Hong Seung Hyeon (Cheon Yong 1 and 2) | Kim Seon Geum | Go Seok Il

Producer : Studio Dragon,  Taewon Entertainment  

Distributor:ABC Studios, Disney Media Productions

Official Facebook : tvN 크리미널마인드
Network: tvN | Website | Naver TV
Episodes: 20 (Tentative)
Broadcast Date:  26 JULY , 2017 -- TBA, Wed-Thurs 10:50 PM

P R O D U C T I O N    D E T A I L S

Spoiler

(Credit to @mulberry9 )

(Executive) Producer: Jung Tae Won (IRIS, Athena)

Writer: Hong Seung Hyeon (Cheo Yong 1 & 2, Hot Blood)

Director: Yang Yun Ho (IRIS)

Planning/Enterprise: Choi Jin Hee (The Virus, Oh My Ghostess)

Producer in charged: Kim Yong Gyu (Nine: Nine Time Travels. note: CJe&M's)

Producers: - Kang Hee Joon (Dating Agency: Cyrano, Gap Dong, God's Quiz. CJe&M's) - Kim Ga Hye

Official Posters

DE-84VvUQAEOFyz.jpgDE_in-QVYAABQif.jpgDE_in-TVYAMJlvm.jpgDE_in-TU0AANebr.jpgDE_hmeSVoAAAtVY.jpgDE_hmeRVYAA1g0l.jpgDE_hmeRUwAEbXob.jpgDE_hmeQUIAEGKcT.jpg

A B O U T    T H E    S H O W   

Korean Version of Criminal Minds
Profilers investigate cases from the perspective of the criminals to solve the cases. 

Premise (From the Website)

Spoiler

20139768_456508994732165_581494170843665

C A S T      O F     C H A R A C T E R S

DFBRREEVwAES-Rq.jpg

(Translation : Soompi)
Son Hyun Joo as Kang Ki Hyung- head of the NCI behavioral analysis team in the National Intelligence Service’s international crime division. He is considered to be Korea’s best profiler, using cold hard analysis to understand the mind of a criminal and solve the case.

Lee Joon Gi -as Kim Hyun Joon, a member of the NCI’s on-site investigation team. The character is someone who doesn’t seem all that serious in his day-to-day life, but completely changes once he enters a crime scene. He is also the most proactive member of his team and is full of surprises.

Moon Chae Won- asHa Seon Woo, a straight-edged individual who takes command of any situation she’s in. As someone who has a lot of passion for her job, throwing herself into dangerous situations without a moment of hesitation, the character is set to be a fierce and sophisticated agent.

Kim Young Chul as Baek San, the founder and head of the NCI

Lee Sun Bin as Yoo Min Young, the head of NCI’s media communications division

Yoo Sun - Na Na Hwang, an NCI informations agent

Go Yoon-as Lee Han, the youngest agent in the division and a genius when it comes to behavioral analysis

Supporting Characters

Spoiler

1rYS1vn.pngd8uSzmU.png&key=d838eb0ee87a1e05a1333403

Extended Characters' Descriptions

[Credit LJG Fanclub and @zi4r ]

Spoiler

DFPxoCfUIAEq_GI.jpgDFOfrfjUIAAqkgf.jpgDFPyL4MVwAANVDt.jpgoBliFIb.pngP7KhOVM.pngiSuAC34.pngS6S1lRw.png

Character Relations Chart

Spoiler

imageproxy.png

P R E - P R O D U C T I O N 

Casting / Production News:

'Descendants of the Sun' producers to do 'Criminal Minds' remake

American TV series Criminal Minds to be remade into a Korean drama

Lee Jun-ki, Kim Ah-joong up for Korean drama remake of Criminal Minds

Moon Chae Won Considering Role Offer For Korean Remake Of U.S. TV Show “Criminal Minds

Lee Joon-Gi, Moon Chae-Won Confirmed For TvN's Remake Of 'Criminal Minds'; Release Date Slated For July 

First Script reading of episodes 1-2 held on April 7, 2017 | Video

First Day of filming : April 22, 2017

tumblr_osf3vavCXL1vem8apo8_400.gif

108 May 24, 2017 Profilers team up to take down serial killers in tvN’s Criminal Minds

tvN upcoming drama 'Criminal Minds' to start airing with confirmed casts

tvN’s “Criminal Minds” Releases First Teaser Video And Character Descriptions For Main Cast

Second Teaser

Third Teaser

Five Minute Highlight

Teaser with Behind the Scenes

P R O D U C T I O N    P R E S E N T A T I O N

Press-conference Highlights Translation 

Photos and Other Videos c/o CM Twitter

DFFNgmGUMAApvr4.jpg

B R O A D C A S T  

Episode Guide (Synopsis, Book End Quotes, Ratings)  CLICK HERE

tvN’s “Criminal Minds” Off To Auspicious Start With High Viewer Ratings For First Episode

tvN Confirms “Criminal Minds” PD’s Statement On Parting Ways With Show

P R O F I L E R 'S    W A L L

Keyeast - Son Hyun Joo 's Agency IG

Namooactors [Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won Agency ] : Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

Lee Joon Gi SNS : Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

Yoo Sun Instagram

Lee Sun Bin Twitter | Instagram

Go Yoon Instagram

News tags : Soompi | Hancinema | Allkpop  | Dramabeans

Criminal Minds Twitter (Fan Account)

DC Gallery | Criminal Minds | Lee Joon Gi | Moon Chae Won

Instagram Tag 크리미널마인드

Shout out to all contributors ! ツ

SOOMPI RULES FOR 01.Soompi code of conduct | KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the posting to the respective companies instead of be report or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.Kdrama.com complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should lately.02.Any01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, 

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

18646002_267084063762523_653012565760147456_n.jpg

• Guest unlocked this topic
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LyraYoo  Thank you for opening this thread.. I been waiting for LJG to star in something else besides historical dramas I read the article that he was considering and was praying they he'll do this drama and now that I see this thread opening wiith his picture it's a done deal.. Don't get me wrong I think no other can match him in the Saguek world but he wanted to do something else which I can understand that.. It's time for him to venture into something else.. I would love to see him using his sharp shooting skills in something more modern..  

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

But from what I understand reading a couple articles on Friday 7th they will hold the script reading at CJE&M in Seoul and they will start filming in the 3rd week of April.

CJE&M? I thought the producers are Taewon & N.E.W?

Ah yes, finally! Thank you @LyraYoo for opening this up. I'm eager to see what direction they take with this one. Nice to see Lee Sun Bin as part of the ensemble. That lass is no doubt a rising star.

I imagine we will have a combination of individual cases and an overarching storyline. Now, to see who the writer or writers are going to be.

This will certainly be an interesting departure for LJG. 

This news!!! :D I am so happy; casting has my ultimate bias JG and one of my most favourite unnies Moon Chae Won.On one of the best broadcasting stations TVN at the moment.In a good time slot.

My superficial self is wondering what hairstyles and attire JG and MCW will Rock? Me personally I love Moon Chae Won in long hair.I feel it best showcases her beauty.I also wish they style her in classy and chic or you know like the charismatic woman that she is.I know it's a crime procedural so the wardrobe and gotta be toned down but am praying please let her wardrobe be on point.Horrible ajumma fashion is just so yesterday.Also good make up for her.no too much bb cream offsetting her outfits please.Thank you.

As for JG, I also hope his hairstyling is on point.Also JG in well-fitted suits.Ahhh July come faster please..:wub:

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

But from what I understand reading a couple articles on Friday 7th they will hold the script reading at CJE&M in Seoul and they will start filming in the 3rd week of April.

@Jillia they are already filming I thought this drama wasn't going to air not until the fall.

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Ah yes, finally! Thank you @LyraYoo for opening this up. I'm eager to see what direction they take with this one. Nice to see Lee Sun Bin as part of the ensemble. That lass is no doubt a rising star.

I imagine we will have a combination of individual cases and an overarching storyline. Now, to see who the writer or writers are going to be.

This will certainly be an interesting departure for LJG. 

@40somethingahjumma  I read the article in the SCHR thread that LJG would step out of the Saguek world for a while but I;m curious to why he choose this.. I hope this writer has a good role planned for him.. It would be very interesting if he takes on a villian role as the criminal..

22 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Jillia they are already filming I thought this drama wasn't going to air not until the fall.

@40somethingahjumma  I read the article in the SCHR thread that LJG would step out of the Saguek world for a while but I;m curious to why he choose this.. I hope this writer has a good role planned for him.. It would be very interesting if he takes on a villian role as the criminal..

It would be. And it has crossed my mind that he could be a very good villain but at this stage, who knows. 

I imagine he chose this because it's something quite different to what he's done previously... and it's what I hoped he would do after Moon Lovers. Something completely different... something that doesn't remind them of Wang So. Plus it's my genre of choice. :wink:

Well, so far it's ticking all the right boxes. 20 episodes sound reasonable. Late night slot is terrific... it would have to be considering the nature of the show. 

But as I've said previously in the LJG thread, it's the writing I'm most concerned about. They will have to contextualize this of course. They can't do it in the exactly the same way as the US show which I liked while Mandy Patinkin was in it. It will have its own flavour... something similar to TEN would work quite well. I loved TEN, the first season in particular. They drew on local cases and build stories around them.

2 hours ago, violina said:

This news!!! :D I am so happy; casting has my ultimate bias JG and one of my most favourite unnies Moon Chae Won.On one of the best broadcasting stations TVN at the moment.In a good time slot.

My superficial self is wondering what hairstyles and attire JG and MCW will Rock? Me personally I love Moon Chae Won in long hair.I feel it best showcases her beauty.I also wish they style her in classy and chic or you know like the charismatic woman that she is.I know it's a crime procedural so the wardrobe and gotta be toned down but am praying please let her wardrobe be on point.Horrible ajumma fashion is just so yesterday.Also good make up for her.no too much bb cream offsetting her outfits please.Thank you.

As for JG, I also hope his hairstyling is on point.Also JG in well-fitted suits.Ahhh July come faster please..:wub:

They might style Moon Chae Won just like her Marie Claire photoshoot. Also i think her previous style on her role as Seo Eun Gi before amnesia suits the character too. 

Archived