Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

@LyraYoo  Thank you for opening this thread.. I been waiting for LJG to star in something else besides historical dramas I read the article that he was considering and was praying they he'll do this drama and now that I see this thread opening wiith his picture it's a done deal.. Don't get me wrong I think no other can match him in the Saguek world but he wanted to do something else which I can understand that.. It's time for him to venture into something else.. I would love to see him using his sharp shooting skills in something more modern..  

• Like 24

whooaaa... MCW!! Kinda miss her since NG. I dropped her last drama. And now it's about profiler. Hm.. kinda thriller thingy right. okay!! LJG finally lives in modern Seol!! All set. When?? wait... fall drama? are you serious??? that stilll farrr awayyyy... lol

• Like 22

the drama that I am looking forward too... due to the casts... chae won and joon-gi .... wonder how this pair will work out in the drama

• Like 16

Thank you Lyra, @LyraYoo for opening the thread for us.

glad that they have confirmed. Now, looking forward to hear more info on this. Hopefully we'll get a solid writer and PD combo for this drama. 

• Like 19

Yey!!!!!!! Finally Lee Joon KI in modern world lol.

Another thriller drama, hopefully the story is more interesting than original.

• Like 18

But from what I understand reading a couple articles on Friday 7th they will hold the script reading at CJE&M in Seoul and they will start filming in the 3rd week of April.

• Like 14

Forgot to mention that.. I'm so happy that Kim Young Chul is also on board. Was worried that he might be in this since he has his weekend drama, 'Father is Strange'. Dad and daughter 3rd reunion for him and CW :)

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, LadyOne said:

I am really looking forward to this drama! Thank you @LyraYoo! 

Casting new is not confirm, right? 

confirmed already!

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, mulberry9 said:

Forgot to mention that.. I'm so happy that Kim Young Chul is also on board. Was worried that he might be in this since he has his weekend drama, 'Father is Strange'. Dad and daughter 3rd reunion for him and CW :)

Always good to have MCW meet somebody on the filming set she knows. :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

But from what I understand reading a couple articles on Friday 7th they will hold the script reading at CJE&M in Seoul and they will start filming in the 3rd week of April.

CJE&M? I thought the producers are Taewon & N.E.W?

• Like 11

Ah yes, finally! Thank you @LyraYoo for opening this up. I'm eager to see what direction they take with this one. Nice to see Lee Sun Bin as part of the ensemble. That lass is no doubt a rising star.

I imagine we will have a combination of individual cases and an overarching storyline. Now, to see who the writer or writers are going to be.

This will certainly be an interesting departure for LJG. 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, mulberry9 said:

CJE&M? I thought the producers are Taewon & N.E.W?

It was in one of the articles I read, so maybe we should take this with a huge grain of salt. :) We probably have to wait anyway for proper informations.

Here the source: LINK

• Like 14