[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God It's Friday! And thank god that what they've shown this week redeem last week's episodes! Irregularities are much not noticeable now.

They were gory scenes and i closed my eyes while they were shown but overall it was good. I really didn't expect that it was the woman who masterminded the crimes. Ew.

"In contrast to the weird and random gimmicks that have characterized "Criminal Minds" so far, the big case this episode is structured more-or-less the same way the original American program is." - Hancinema

Has the writer have actually watch the CM-US?  Did she compare the 40-min episode  with the 60 min episode Korean version? 

I think the author watch the show without the English subtitle. She probably can understand Korean but with the jargon used in this drama, she may have missed many important points.

The reason why ep 6 is more clear than ep 1-4 for the Hancinema writer probably: Unlike in Ep 1-4, profile analyses were presented only once in narratives + graphics for the visual explanation of the narratives and that in a simultaneous manner but in episode 6 the analyses were shown not only once but few times both in narratives and visual and were shown one at a time.

That is why to me episodes 1-4 were, though not perfect because nothing as such but, all right and definitely not bad like what Hancinema said in their reviews. The episodes were only shown in different and less repetitive presentation which I don't have problems with, most especially in ep 1-2 where Hyun Jun's profile analyses were shown separately. Of course, that was because he was not a member of the NCI yet, an info we all know of.

Anyhow, the drama is getting better and better. I can't wait for episode 7.

Had a 16-hour workday yesterday. Barely managed to drag myself to bed alive afterwards, so I haven't watched the EP06 raw or subbed.

First of all, happy to see that the ratings jumped up! I hope & pray that EP05 was the lowest rating we would ever get. (... even though part of me hates it has to be that way, because EP05 was such a great episode and JG & CW truly got to shine in it!)

I haven't watched EP06 and YT clips aren't enough to tell me much, so obviously I have no idea about its quality as a whole... but the vibe online seems pretty positive? So I guess it must've been a good run! Looking forward to watching it in the morning, when I properly wake up. And @mulberry9 thanks for sharing the good news about the article; it is nice to see that the viewers/netizens are finally starting to pay attention to what really matters.

While I was stuck at work, my foster kid kept sending me JG screencaps from EP06. Here's just a few of them, so you can understand how hard it was for me to concentrate at work! (more pics inside spoiler tag)

ZZLNyJZ.jpg

Spoiler

lDxjtmc.jpg

jKZ6cFU.jpg

AnOtlM0.jpg

She's no fan of JG or CM (or so she says). She likes to call JG "Old Man", and squeal "Oppa!" with an imitation of my voice just to get on my nerves! :angry: But anyway, she live-streamed the episode. Then got a raw version, and started s-capping & sending the whole pile of them to me. And while I was having dinner, she was going on & on about CM.

And her verdict about JG? "He has nice hands." :lol::lol: Well, give me a few more months. I might just manage to convince her that he actually has nice everything:lol:

I've only watched the YT clips. But even then, the little things about the episode managed to grab me.

• The interrogation scene. I've been waiting for this for soooooo long. (my thoughts on EP3&4 interrogation scenes inside spoiler tag)
Spoiler

I personally find the interrogation scenes in EP03 & 04 quite lacking. Especially the one done by LH & HJ in EP04. It was so shoddily directed & edited.

I find this scene as mesmerizing as the EP02 interrogation scene by TL. From a technical standpoint (camera-work/editing), this scene is very different, and I personally prefer the EP02 technique (Probably the work of the PD that left, sigh...... How I wish he got a chance to work with JG on such a scene). Nonetheless, HJ (& the suspect) brings the intensity to the max here, and I love this so so much!

And the marked difference between HJ & TL in terms of the interview technique is also highlighted by this scene..... which I love, because it shows off what HJ brings to the team! (more pics & gifs of the scene inside spoiler)

Jtax3mf.gif

Spoiler

aDCtdGE.gif

OZip5P1.gif

GjIQDTv.jpg

I really really need more HJ scenes like this. As much as I enjoy seeing JG kickass in action scenes, come on! JG has so much more to offer in his acting repertoire than just being an action man! These are the sort of scenes where JG's acting range gets to truly shine. Look at his eyes!!! Absolutely mesmerizing.....

So please please, drama, give him more scenes like this!

• The hand-grab scene, of course. We get hand-grabs in Kdrama all the time, but it's not everyday that the grabbing results in the man being pinned! Absolute girl-crush moment for me.tYwTSgQ.png
Spoiler

3uRTViu.gif

S20OVDS.jpg

HW6bbPT.gif

I put the first gif in spoiler tag because people have already gif-ed & shared that scene to oblivion.

But what made it even more special for me is in the second gif -- the look on HJ's face. Look at that hint of a smile & impressed look in his eyes. Grrrr! That look was cut too short, IMO. But JG managed to deliver the message anyway. Yep, he's hella impressed & slightly amused. (kinda inappropriate joke inside spoiler)

Spoiler

And quite possibly, rather turned on. :wink:

• What I call as The bromance scene. LH's interaction with HJ, NNH & YMY when he arrived at work.

What makes me smile is (again) the look on HJ's face. First, the surprise & joy. Then, an absolutely indulgent look in his eyes, as he watched LH ramble on & on. He looks like a very proud & happy Hyung!

Yep, yep, the bromance is coming. I can feeeeeel it. (pics inside spoiler tag)

Spoiler

VVBiPw7.jpg

L2YS9Sv.jpg

• The last preview scene. (gif inside spoiler tag)
Spoiler

faMGozt.gif

(US version SPOILER inside tag below!)

Spoiler

I know this is probably gonna be the Derek-Foyet confrontation scene from "Omnivore". But the colour tone of the scene also reminds me of "Our Darkest Hour", another episode where Derek got hurt.

I hope my poor baby HJ won't get hurt too much. But on the other hand, JG looks so pretty when he suffers on screen. So.... well, drama, bring it on!

Yes yes, I know all my fave scenes are JG-centric. Forgive this tired fan-girl brain. I can't analyze anything right now, so the hormones are calling the shots at the moment.
admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Oh and thanks to everyone who kept me company & entertained on Twitter & IG, while I was stuck in meetings and couldn't livestream or access Soompi. I couldn't have gotten through the day without you. :heart:

That's all I can say for now. I'm going back to bed for a few hours. Goodnight, Soompians!

Lol @zi4r as you pointed out your favorite scenes I was thinking that they were my favorite ones too!  And then I started to think that all my fave scenes are always from LJG and if it was because I was blinded by his charms. 

Just when I decided it wasn't me,  it's because he always manages to shine I read this:

Yes yes, I know all my fave scenes are JG-centric. Forgive this tired fan-girl brain. I can't analyze anything right now, so the hormones are calling the shots at the moment.

(can't quote on the phone) 

:lol:

Still waiting for your big analysis of this week episodes 

@glassnokamen thank you for the link. Have so much to watch this weekend :)

I haven't watched Episode 6 yet.  But I am running in here to post my Beatle Song Titles Influenced Ramblings about Episode 5!  So much to :wub: this episode.  Damn the ratings!  Watch the dang show - people in Korea! 

Episode 5 (With A Little Help from Beatles Song Titles) -     <<<I blame my middle school years addiction to the Beatles catalog>>

Things We Said Today  -

We open to panning over the NCI building (impressive building for 6 profilers) to panning over the shoulder of a post case interviewer.  OMG!! Min Young, Lee Han and even NNH have many lines! Be still my heart! Even SW speaks.  No HJ...wait he refused?

Whatcha doing HJ? Here, There & Everywhere

Seems someone really wants to catch the Reaper...all on his own...with the help of the resident hacker. HJ chasing suspects all over Korea and attacking...in WHITE? Not the best color choice Hyun Joon.

Get Back - Eight Days A Week KKH + PTSD = Team Kaput? Especially since Chief wants SW(reports)/daily x (YM+NNH) concern - KKH little wavering spells. (Math time!)

A Fool on the Hill - A Day in the Park -

So a new perp arrives with the sprinkle of modified Anthrax dust in the wind. Nasty little white powder (not Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds)

Girl - Sisters (or it's Aunt/Niece) are doing it for themselves - Making Kimbap - how Korean!

Come Together - Team Meeting AND this time....Everyone gets lines!! And it frankly peeves HJ to no end.

We Can Work It Out - Time for some profiling! Heck yes! Chief & KKH - Folder of Possible Terrorists - But KKH wavers a bit. I Feel Fine?  NOT

T&J Adventures #1 - Hospital (so NOT tingly) Hard Day's Night or Don't Let Me Down or I Wanna Hold Your Hand...or shoulder or hold you back

SW wants some info from the patient, HJ literally holds her back (or shoulder)

HJ wants to tell the patient's family, SW verbally holds him back.

I've Got A Feeling- NCI - Let's get ready to Profile! Some more!

KKH and LH tell the Generals and VIPs present about the profile so far and let them know it's probably someone around one of them.

T&J Adventures #2 - At the Park - Why Don't We Do It In The Road?

HJ pursues the masked Perp, through tunnels, across highways, down city streets, through alleys.  All foreplay.

Tell Me What You See - CCTV - The 7th NCI Partner! Can one do anything anymore without being watched? HJ asks NNH for some help.  I want some word-play flirting between them, dammit!

With a Little Help From My Friends (and generals and NNH) - the team separates into some new pairings.

SW & KKH - Visit FINE labs - It Won't Be Long - and it wasn't

And <<<fangirl mode activated>>>> Bromance Time!!  HJ & LH Boys! :wub:

I Should Have Known Better - LH is like the little kid who LOVED going on that school field trip, reading everything, exploring every bit, not staying with his assigned partner. Buddy system...dude.

HELP! WTH?  Masked Perp stabs my LH...almost destroys his cute face and then drops a tube of Anthrax for him to breathe instead?  AARRGGHH. Not Today!  My LH finally has gotten some screen time and lines....damn you PERP!

I Wanna Be Your Man or Gotta Get You Into My Life - LH locks himself in the "bad" lab, calls HJ "hyung" and decides that Genius' can do it for themselves!  Use that brain and OMG.....flash THOSE abs???   <<<elusive torso sighting?...wrong guy...but still...fangirl dead>>>>

Let It Be - HJ is having none of it. Yells at LH, yells at TLK...he doesn't want to lose another coworker (to your bad mistakes-Ouch!) and LH just called me Hyung...don't let this bromance flicker out before it even had a chance! But KKH says let's give LH some time... to solve it.

We Can Work it Out - Team gets info, digests info, figures it out! Minor roles continue to get some screen time!

You Can't Do That -  Chaos Soldier to Scientist's Skull - Death by fire extinguisher - There's the blood and gore for this episode.  

Carry That Weight - Chief gets some screentime and gets to decipher Code Black.

You're Going to Lose That Girl - Independence Hall - Field Trips - Uh oh...MY realizes her niece is there!

Not a Nowhere Man - KKH, slightly wavering (and dropping things) but he's still there...taking names (and responsibility) and figuring out things and even caring about HJ (call in SWAT if you need them....awwweee)

Happiness is a Warm Gun  - How are people not noticing the SWAT teams...and starting to freak? Why couldn't they just turn off the power to Independence Hall and evacuate due to Power Outage? (I'm sensitive about Power Outages...almost got stuck on a theme park ride due to it this weekend-had all my stuff held hostage in a locker due to it).  

T&J Adventures #3 - Helter Skelter  - SW finds the Anthrax, HJ finds the perp. KKH finds the Scooby Van/Backup Plan.

I've Just Seen A Face - and now I am gonna try to kick it, punch it, choke it, bloody it and shoot it! HJ + soldier = kick face fight.  

Don’t Let Me Down - It takes a team effort, YET they ask a lot out of NNH in terms of accessing cameras, data, AC fan controls, etc. Even with Plan B, NNH blocks the signal for a bit...but SW takes the wheel...literally.

Baby you can Drive My Car - SW drives the Scooby Van away from Independence Hall. At least until she cannot because of a car accident.

T&J Adventures #4 -  If I Needed Someone

Texting (Sexting?) Look at HJ sweating at her pics? :wink:<<<deep breaths, fans self>>>  I'll show you mine, you tell me what to do with it.  <<wink wink>>

And I Love Her -  SW so sexy, diffusing an explosive and so sweet telling Ha Eun's K class to leave the premises.

All Together Now - Team Park Time - except no LH but this time, the show ACTUALLY explains and even has characters talk about him.  oh my oh my oh my <<Let those gorgeous abs heal Lee Han>>

Getting Better - SW & HJ - walking and talking.  After watching numerous Kdramas, I have come to realize that florists must love working in Korea...because bouquets are NEEDED/UTILIZED everywhere! Such job security!

Please Please Me  - Quote:  Ahh...HJ gets to recite it this time.  Gotta love listening to LJG's smooth voice. (producers---thanks! - Next time, take a look at the LJG's Director's List - you've done a good job so far but we still need a drenched scene...among others.)

Cliffhanger: No Reply - Han Byul is missing again?  Get a leash on that kid.

@pixelsticks You're back!!!! Oh how I love your Beatles write-up. Just wanna quote a few of my faves! (Putting them inside spoiler tag to keep the post short)

Spoiler
3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Come Together - Team Meeting AND this time....Everyone gets lines!! And it frankly peeves HJ to no end.

SW & KKH - Visit FINE labs - It Won't Be Long - and it wasn't

I Wanna Be Your Man or Gotta Get You Into My Life - LH locks himself in the "bad" lab, calls HJ "hyung" and decides that Genius' can do it for themselves!  Use that brain and OMG.....flash THOSE abs???   <<<elusive torso sighting?...wrong guy...but still...fangirl dead>>>>

Texting (Sexting?) Look at HJ sweating at her pics? :wink:<<<deep breaths, fans self>>>  I'll show you mine, you tell me what to do with it.  <<wink wink>>

Cliffhanger: No Reply - Han Byul is missing again?  Get a leash on that kid.

uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252You & your dirty mind!!! That was hilarious. Don't ever change, you crazy woman. Love ya!
Oh, and I think you'd better get your fill of abs sightings from GY. Knowing JG, his is probably gonna remain elusive. :ph34r:

@antoniaclamens HAHAHA! Well, I was watching little snippets on YouTube without subs. So I could hardly understand anything that was being said...... which is kinda a blessing in a sense. Because that way, I get to fully appreciate the visuals & the audio without my brain going overdrive about the plot & the dialogue.......

...... and of course, that also means I easily get caught up in my JG craze. Really, with that voice of his, I hardly care what he's saying. He can read the phone-book for all I care. It all sounds wonderful. admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I still haven't watched EP06. Thinking of watching it raw during lunchbreak, and then with subs later tonight when I get home. I already have my EP05 review ready..... but I'm gonna wait till I've watched EP06 to post, just in case I wanna change a few stuff. ^_^

The hand-grabbing scene reminds me of how much our temperamental Wang So (MLSHR) used to love grabbing Soo's hands.
So I decided to have a bit of fun with it. :tongue:

And just one more gorgeous gif I wanna share:

Okay, everybody. I've gotta get back to work. :heart:

The thread moves quite fast & my brain is half-asleep so I'm not sure this has been shared.

The wonderful blog I shared here before (for EP01 & EP02) now has a post for Episode 3.

See the full post here: http://blog.naver.com/js2y86/221070567139

Just a few highlights.....

G0q92Q1.jpg

RnH5axF.jpg

oQDOu39.jpg

Spoiler

NCDn9Qk.jpg

8WfGb4o.jpg

4AbtSfY.jpg

f5Ju5JH.jpg

There is a lot more in that link. Check it out!

And I hope our dear @haniiiii and LJG Int'l Fanclub would translate some of it?
(Or have you guys done it already, & did I miss it? If so, my apologies! I'm quite blur & braindead at the moment.)

These last couple of episodes were very well done although I think don't think I was very well served by the subs I was watching from. It felt to me that the translators weren't that au fait with crime jargon or psychobabble and the grammar was in dire need of cleaning up. I apologize for being nitpicky about subs (I have a reputation for being very whiny about unsatisfactory subs) but it's very hard to follow when I'm trying negotiate the subs and make sense of the storyline. That said Ep. 6 felt better subbed and it was a story that I had seen from the US version so I more or less knew what was round the corner. The acting so far from the guest cast/support acts have been decent to good.

I really appreciated the way Episode 5 opened with the interrogation/interview of the team regarding the state of TL Kang's mental health. Aside from providing continuity from last week's storyline, those scenes were a good reflection of the individual personality types and reinforcement of the various skillsets within the team. It was also fitting, I thought, that KHJ refused to participate in these interviews because he is something of a renegade at heart. It's terrific that they've given LJG so many action scenes in these last couple of episodes especially of him going one-on-one with the ex-military guy. Who doesn't love seeing LJG doing a nice roundhouse kick now and again?

As a whole the team dynamic is chugging along much better than the first four episodes but I continue to hold to the opinion that the team needed time to gel especially with the inclusion of a new member. It's clear that he's still an outsider to some degree trying to adjust to new ways of doing things. He is who he is. Protesting about keeping the anthrax threat under wraps and insisting that LH be dragged out of the lab for his own safety. I'm also beginning to warm up to the female characters a bit more because at least we're seeing more aspects to them. I'm sort of getting used to Nana's over the top antics and even chuckling a bit at her doll collection, particularly when she turned them all around. I thought she was especially good talking to the woman who was allegedly a domestic violence victim and relating her own experience at being betrayed. What I really appreciate about the female characters though is their down-to-earth sisterhood. They are all very different from each other... which is good... but they provide each other with emotional support. Surprise, surprise... it certainly reflects my experience in the workplace but not in K dramas generally. I think I'm understanding SW a lot more. She's emotionally closed off which is I imagine, her way of coping with the job but there's also a strong defensive mechanism at work. That was clearly demonstrated in the interrogation scene when she's responding to questions with questions.

I like the way PTSD was handled here. It wasn't too over-the-top and dealt with realistically and sensitively. I was only surprised that he wasn't made to take meds.

The only thing that feels odd to me is how the exposition is handled. Most of the time I'm okay with the presentation of the deductions and the psychobabble but there were a couple of moments especially in 6 when it reminded me of how I felt about CSI: New York. 

Apart from a couple of niggly things, I thought the last two episodes were stellar and a lot more surefooted in sharing the load amongst the team.

11 hours ago, zi4r said:

@pixelsticks You're back!!!! Oh how I love your Beatles write-up. Just wanna quote a few of my faves! (Putting them inside spoiler tag to keep the post short)

Reveal hidden contents

uhuhuh-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286252You & your dirty mind!!! That was hilarious. Don't ever change, you crazy woman. Love ya!
Oh, and I think you'd better get your fill of abs sightings from GY. Knowing JG, his is probably gonna remain elusive. 

I know I know.  :D  So glad to hear the ratings improved!  I've enjoyed watching this week's episodes.  I love the team dynamics that are finally being fleshed out and the various combinations.  And YES...my LH had many lines (the genius gets to use his words)!  He's finding his groove.  Min Young is ever impressive (action and emotion) and even NNH is getting fleshed out a bit.  Really, SW is the one character that still has some revealing to do. And yes, I agree with @zi4r , I love to see action Hyun Joon, but I'm ready for more talking Hyun Joon.  The sneak peek suggests something wicked this way comes for HJ.  

And @LyraYoo ...what IS the truth that SW is hiding???

So....It was hard to be all flirty & dirty for this Sadistic Episode 6.  :ph34r: So I went Disney on it. :blink: Which makes NO sense.  LOL :wink:

Episode 6 - Disney Lyrics - Soundtrack Version

"Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices? I've heard them calling my name." - Han Byul - little sweetie was hiding in the car - poor KKH. PTSD is no joke.  The Muppets: Rainbow Connection

"Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah. Think of all that we could share." HJ with MY, NNH & LH - Here are the conversations I have been expecting to hear!  The knowledge base and opinions of each, the playful banter, the admiring looks.  YAY!!  LH is healed!  Double YAY! The Parent Trap: Let's Get Together  

"Poor unfortunate souls, in pain, in need."New Victim - New Perp (with a Stun Gun? and wooing said Victims with Personal CheatSheets to pass big exam/struggling with boxes/playing on their kindness?) The Little Mermaid: Poor Unfortunate Souls

"No one can doubt what we know you can do." Victim's Parents House: CDs?  Wow...so 90s-2000s.  I agree NNH!  How awful that it is sent to the parents.  Lot's of wonderful team profiling going on here...each gets their time to shine. And shine and shine.  Turns out it's 2 bad guys that wanna hurt some mommies? (thanks to the profiling genius of LH & KKH- Bromance Team #2). The Great Mouse Detective: The Worlds Greatest Criminal Mind

T&J Adventures #1 - "You! I wanna be like you, I wanna talk like you, walk like you, too" Damn...no Car Ride Confessional. But <<fangirl mode activated>> HJ speaks ENGLISH!! Stop/Play - <<um  Yes Sir!>>> And he slinks down a hallway. Such a tease.  SW...figures out the lure...and beats HJ at his game and tackles him up against a wall. Such a tease! HJ uses the "Safe Word" and gets released. <<<note: I had this reference BEFORE I knew this episode would go all Dominatrix/Sadist:ph34r::rolleyes:>>> The Jungle Book: I Wanna Be Like You  

Can your friends go poof? Well looky here. Can your friends go abracadabra, let her rip, And then make the sucker disappear? Team Mommy Hurters are at it again. Luckily Team CM are REALLY letting us see how they analyze and profile.  The WHOLE Team.  And again with some personal characterizations! Aladdin: Friend Like Me

"I think there's something there that wasn't there before." MY sitting with LH reading files...I'm all Cogsworth & Lumiere :wub: <<Wishful thinking>> Beauty & The Beast: Something There

"Darling, here's what I suggest, skip the Kdrama (um NO!), stay with mama, Mother knows best"  Min Young and Mommy - Guilt and Tears - how much does one protect/let fly -  made me cry Tangled: Mother Knows Best  

"They're extra-ordinary, so better be wary, because they come in every shape and size - size, size, size." LH & NNH - watching Porn? :huh: (no really- they must be comfortable coworkers-eek :crazy:).  I find it interesting that the 2 profilers I thought would be the most adverse to watching the video and analyzing it...are THE ones watching and analyzing it.  The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Heffalumps & Woozles

NNH = Red House? Sounds like an interesting backstory that needs to be told.  See Frozen reference below :)

"Tranquil as a forest but on fire within, once you find your center, you are sure to win."Ahhh Not T&J Adventures...but Bromance #3 & GirlCrush #1.  HJ & KKH - to deal with the Sadistic Perp. Except the ladies get the action first.  Go Min Young! Way to take out the masked Dominator/actor. SW tends to the victim/actor. Mulan: I'll Make a Man Out of You

HJ flashes his badge and asks for cooperation. <<whatever you say LJG :tongue:>> Stupid Perps don't want to submit though.  "They're quick, but I'm much faster. (Take that!)"  Oh Hyun Joon! Little did he know his job description included Running, LOTS of it. If LJG wasn't in shape before, this role would have done it. Aladdin: One Jump Ahead

"They're in, they're out, they're all about, they're far, they're near, they're gone, they're here" Chases. Rooftops. Blood. Death. Ship Containers. Torture. Masks. Desk. Trophies. Tattoos. Pictures.  All lead to combining the 2 scenes/Team Bros #3 & Team GirlCrush #1 )...and finding the True Perp. Or at least his wife...<<wink wink>> who won't give up the intel to KKH until another beating. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: Heffalumps & Woozles

"Open your eyes, let's begin. Yes, it's really me, It's Hyun Joon-ssi! Breathe it in, I know it's a lot: The hair, the bod! When you're staring at a demigod. What can I say, except You're Welcome!  HJ , looking all kinds of fine in his black/blue combo takes some boys and goes on a long journey to tail/find the bad guy.  HJ brings Perp in and continues to look all fine interviewing the Perp. <<<eye acting- here we go>>>   Moana: You're Welcome

"Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well, now they know." KKH wants NNH to convince the wife to get Perp to break. So we learn a bit more about NNH.  A victim as well. Frozen: Let It Go   

Wife & Bad Guy - but who really is the bad one?

No Quote, Cliffhanger: Where's the wife? "She's like a spider waiting for the kill." 101 Dalmations: Cruella De Vil  Or was it the Reaper in waiting...

Don't shoot me people... but I'm enjoying LHJ's dynamic with Nana more than LHJ's dynamic with SW. While it doesn't quite replicate Derek's dynamic with Penelope, there's a fun, playful, easygoing thing going on as well. I'm not really wanting romance here because it will probably derail the show but UST is fine so that people who need it can get their fix.

I'm loving Lee Han more and more with each episode... and he seems to get better looking after a near-death experience. The anthrax bug did wonders for his looks and his hair.

1 hour ago, yayanazirah said:

Did anyone notice in the next week preview, there is stain on SW cloth? Is it blood? Did shw get hurt? 

Hello @yayanazirah. Welcome to the thread. hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 Sorry, didn't see your post earlier. (gif inside spoiler tag)

Spoiler

KxE02k2.gif

Yes, there is a stain on SW's shirt. But not sure it's blood; even if so, not sure it's her blood. She seems to have no problem with mobility, so she mustn't be too severely injured, at least!

Speaking of the preview, someone managed to get a nice little screen-cap of the NCI Team photo:

The hand holding the frame is TL's, it seems. I hope they'll release that photo soon! Everyone looks so cute in there. :wub:

@pixelsticks I like'd your post just because recapping/reviewing a sadistic/domestic-violent episode, as a Disney-lyric post sounds morbidly interesting. :unsure::lol: But I desperately need sleep, and I don't think I have the mental capacity to digest pixelism at the moment. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507 So I shall read properly tomorrow & respond!

@bebebisous33 Glad to know you like this week's episodes much better. And totally agree with your assessment.
@40somethingahjumma Good to see you here.
But where's the usual gang of reviewers/critics??? Calling for @stroppyse (Yes, I've read your EP5 but tagging you anywayz cuz I want MOARRR), @lovelyrainy, @dforte, @vangsweetie637, @Mau_Cherry...... and whoever else I've missed. I miss reading your thoughts! Come back here soon!!! :(

I'm gonna crash now. Will post the write-ups when I wake. Goodnight, Soompians! :heart:

Archived