[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 20 part 1

Yes it will be 2 posts because i took so many screen caps that i can´t do them justice with just one post. I love episode 20 so much... specially Team Top Gun (as our @pixelsticks would say) . Episode 20 is all about KH and HJ and i love it.. so here you are:

The return of the Jedi! (sadly there's so much action and everything happened so far that i couldn´t take good caps)

lsIpnhn.jpg

Spoiler

SJNs9oO.jpgbJPoJgP.jpg1MkAkl1.jpgfVR41dS.jpgmhGZDPV.jpgbE3aL1Q.jpgqfp4boT.jpg

And of course HJ's interview!!! this was so good... the boy was maddening (good acting btw) but HJ never looses his cool... KH was like a tired father. lol

ScPcDrS.jpg

Spoiler

LQz7syo.jpg

vXwt7mu.jpgqq4iggS.jpgdlxALLZ.jpgrFdJgMt.jpgnZKJRl9.jpg0RSmAeX.jpgPx5Wks0.jpgHWj83aF.jpgWFe53ab.jpgBEJ2UBf.jpgAVO5Yb8.jpgNZbJqAl.jpgHkBkI7C.jpgitDEWJM.jpgIMt4kyG.jpgZahIHg5.jpgkQgbFQe.jpgW3n5zUC.jpg

JUKcFSu.jpg

Spoiler

ac4ypvA.jpga3XYk6L.jpgLDMkc7M.jpgTWJSivq.jpg71086rd.jpg6413u4c.jpgF87GZxN.jpgo9a1hAX.jpg3meDXAa.jpg6nUEjaB.jpgi3ke3MY.jpgiz4t2Za.jpg

LK7LJP3.jpg

From LJG International Fans Club

"One Joon Gi Angel took her time and created this awesome calendar where she marked all the Criminal Minds shooting days (as JG wrote the date of shooting on those 96 shooting scenes photos - we posted it one week ago). It looks like hard work and we are thankful to her for it. We can see that he was crazily busy... our hardworking JG"

OK @antoniaclamens You captured some great moments the last episode.  I may have to rewatch this in slow mo to appreciate all the beautiful face gestures that your caps highlight. 

Thanks for posting the @haniiiii translations @glassnokamen .  I've been away for a few days.  Has there really been no other content out there? 

On 9/10/2017 at 6:49 AM, glassnokamen said:

From LJG International Fans Club

"One Joon Gi Angel took her time and created this awesome calendar where she marked all the Criminal Minds shooting days (as JG wrote the date of shooting on those 96 shooting scenes photos - we posted it one week ago). It looks like hard work and we are thankful to her for it. We can see that he was crazily busy... our hardworking JG"

I can´t believe what amazing things fans can do!!! of course our hardworking JG deserves all the hardworking fans he has.. :heart:

On 9/10/2017 at 10:19 AM, pixelsticks said:

OK @antoniaclamens You captured some great moments the last episode.  I may have to rewatch this in slow mo to appreciate all the beautiful face gestures that your caps highlight. 

I had pending my last post with my fave episodes because of lack of time... sadly they're mostly blurry and dark... so you better enjoy HJ's interview in slowmo instead :wink:

On 9/10/2017 at 1:13 PM, pixelsticks said:

So in honor of the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer being released today....

I am releasing the Hyun Joon:Loves his Lightsaber clip today... From Episode 20. 

You already know how much i love your Jedi saga... but you really made me want him in a Jedi movie.. if only wishing was enough....

So desolated here, sniff

Anyway i must end why I started, so my fave scenes from episode 20 part 2:

Really need to see JG as a baddie:

Spoiler

f3bK2GG.jpgccCmNNl.jpg

I was like this woman is really badass

FGsoUWG.jpg

poQD0ov.jpg

Spoiler

AUfkUPX.jpgBJIMHEn.jpgJKbY7z9.jpgxl2q2wW.jpg

hxy7rHM.jpg

:wub:

And of course final battle against evil reaper:

DtRsZqC.jpg

Spoiler

HiPJDLg.jpgeDbTRiw.jpg3L2fg7X.jpgl7xD5rS.jpgQ7rHqV8.jpgbq2oXSU.jpgUSaoMHK.jpguxZ7isA.jpgIITFzJX.jpg052jNle.jpg42jxvGF.jpgQT2DbWY.jpgmLOmHM9.jpgKTrxbqP.jpg4a1L8zm.jpgBd9Xw1l.jpgBrcriQu.jpgtOqMAOA.jpgTZHJl2E.jpgrJBzOAx.jpgwQfO5tI.jpghKI1JPr.jpg9KwIKd1.jpgbykh8ZG.jpg5OFwxKl.jpgkZxYjYz.jpg3h9KDhc.jpgyyF0cUa.jpg5AnDgqY.jpgXL5UoBA.jpg

and Finally:

8XNQ4sk.jpg

xt6tFv9.jpg

6NBRY7e.jpg

QDXNYND.jpg

Of course last shot must be HJ's face :wub:

It feels like i'm saying goodbye now... i loved CM, all the cast and HJ so much! i loved hanhing here too!!! no more hiding to watch CM streaming at office, no more spleepless nights watching raw and then with subs and then screencapping :tears: Happily i can say this drama is in my rewatch list :D

for the time being..

Spoiler

Uc7Pxtd.jpg

Hi, anybody still here? lol

I was pretty surprised that tvN Criminal Minds official facebook page has changed its name, facebook address and profile and cover photo to some other upcomig serial.

Why they didn't let it be and just create a new page? Really confusing and strange... using Criminal Minds page to promote their another serial can be seen as a good marketing strategy to catch attention of more fans, but where is some respect to Criminal Minds and their history and legacy and existence itself? :rolleyes:  

I found it out by accident, I wanted to post something on our LJG international fanclub facebook page and I wanted to write the official CM FB page as a source, so I wanted to copy their address right - and it completely changed :( 

Here is the page, check for yourself: https://www.facebook.com/tvNprisonplaybook/ 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/5/2018 at 4:13 AM, antoniaclamens said:

@pixelsticks I was about to post those insta updates but you beat me!  I'm so happy to see see my CM family still hanging together!!!  I want them to work in another project again!!  Miss them so much 

Gif credit to uploader 

wow they are all so cool

Archived