Weekly Meme Theme

Admin

hi everyone! 

Veggies Hello GIF by joonasjoonas

this week's theme shall be baby animal memes suggested by @Wuzetian! i'm open to suggestions for future meme themes, so if you'd like to suggest a theme, feel free to tag or PM me! 

as usual you can post "normal" memes, and by that i mean just looking up a meme (according to the week's theme) on your preferred search engine and posting it over here.

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

27 Funny Baby Animals That Will Melt Your Heart While You LOL! | Cute animal  memes, Animal jokes, Baby animals funnyAll the best memes with cute baby animals for your quarantine – Film Daily 

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

me seeing any baby animals: 

Aww GIFs | Tenor

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @corey @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@iksunijini5@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian @BlackLotus1025 @willenette @agenth 

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

Fun Love GIF by Molang

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

EVENT: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

The gossip loving EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds :hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1