• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: memes & kdramas!   hi ya chingus! for those who haven't ventured outside the kdrama section, what do some of these other parts of soompi cover? the soompi hangout is just a genera

I think we can all relate to these, no?           cr. to owners   tagging more chingus: @booha @rocher22 @willenette @africandramalover @lebeauc

hi everyone! 

Happy Pokemon GIF

WARNING RAMBLE: so as most of you may or may not know i'm a student and i happen to use this website on a school computer. anyways i have 15 days of school left, so i won't be able to use this computer for much longer, meaning that i will have to take a break from soompi (sorry guys T^T). just warning you guys so you're not like "where's lil sis mirmz? why is she not changing the meme theme?", this is the reason why. i just don't want you guys to be super surprised when i disappear for a while (hopefully not for too long!)

okay so this week's theme is going to be horror memes since i am a fan of watching horror/thriller movies and listening to scary stories. if you're not comfortable w/ this week's theme, i strongly suggest you sit this one out (remember you can always just post memes next week <3.

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

horror meme | Horror movies funny, Scary movie memes, Funny horrorHorror Movie Survival Guide on Twitter: "Gotta love horror tricycle themed  memes! #horrormemes #theshining #saw… "

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

after watching a horror movie and you hear a weird noise at night

Afraid GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian @BlackLotus1025 @willenette @agenth 

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

I Love You Heart GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
2 hours ago, mirmz said:

anyways i have 15 days of school left, so i won't be able to use this computer for much longer, meaning that i will have to take a break from soompi (sorry guys T^T). just warning you guys so you're not like "where's lil sis mirmz?

I hope you will come back soon. Take care!

Horror meme?

tumblr_oj07uasRYS1uag8s1o1_500.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

hiiiii peopleeeeeee

Hi GIFs | Tenor

so this week's theme is going to be food memes suggested by @gm4queen& @Min2206i'm open to suggestions for future meme themes, so if you'd like to suggest a theme, feel free to tag or PM me! 

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:27 of the funniest food memes15 Healthy Food Memes | Best Food Memes - Meta Meme App

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

when you're cutting a piece of fruit:

GIF - - Discover & Share GIFs | Gif, Cool gifs, Discover

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian @BlackLotus1025 @willenette @agenth 

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

I Love You Hearts GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1