Weekly Meme Theme

Admin

HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!

Wave Hello GIF by Coiso

THE MEME THEME IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!! sorry for not changing the theme recently an having a free for all, i had this massive school project (i was also on spring break for a week) and thanks to all my hard work i got the highest scores possible on it! so since the project is done, i can start posting more again!

so i was reading this webtoon and one of the main characters is an alien (it's called down to earth and you guys should totally check it out) and i thought i'm going to make this week's theme alien memes! so it's alien memes. i usually happen to get my inspiration for this thread from my everyday life and surfing the internet, so that's what i did this time! :) hope you guys enjoy it!

as usual you can post "normal" memes, and by that i mean just looking up a meme (according to the week's theme) on your preferred search engine and posting it over here.

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

Memebase - extraterrestrial - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes -  Cheezburger

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

how people think aliens act:

thule2009 | Alien aesthetic, Grey alien, Alien

how they actually act:

Aliens Dancing GIF - Aliens Dancing Dance - Discover & Share GIFs | Dancing  animated gif, Animated emoticons, Cute love gif

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @corey @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@iksunijini5@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! <3

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!

THE MEME THEME IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!! sorry for not changing the theme recently an having a free for all, i had this massive school project (i was also on spring break for a week) and thanks to all my hard work i got the highest scores possible on it! so since the project is done, i can start posting more again!

so i was reading this webtoon and one of the main characters is an alien (it's called down to earth and you guys should totally check it out) and i thought i'm going to make this week's theme alien memes! so it's alien memes. i usually happen to get my inspiration for this thread from my everyday life and surfing the internet, so that's what i did this time! :) hope you guys enjoy it!

Congratulations on scoring the highest for a well-accomplished project @mirmz - what a relief now!  

Alien Vector Cut Logo Trophy With Metal Roll Column, HD Png Download ,  Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, mirmz said:

thanks to all my hard work i got the highest scores possible on it! so since the project is done, i can start posting more again!

Congratulations for your scores. Keep it up!

Alien meme?

a3131877c3538c77eb98a196491e489e.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjPCZyLBDDPozstXBuZXO

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

hi! thanks for dropping in!

Water Hello GIF

so this week's theme is going to be science memes! you may be thinking "mirmz, why science memes?" well i chose this theme because science is my favorite subject (for those who didn't know i'm a student). okay, maybe not my favorite subject, but i find health based sciences really interesting, plus i also find chemistry really interesting too. fun fact: the circulatory system of capillaries, veins, and arteries is about 60,000 miles long! i think that 's enough of me rambling about my love for science, so let's get into the memes! hope you guys enjoy!

as usual you can post "normal" memes, and by that i mean just looking up a meme (according to the week's theme) on your preferred search engine and posting it over here.

"NORMAL MEME" EXAMPLES:

Ten of Our Favourite Science Memesscience meme - Google Search | Science memes, Science humor, Science jokes

or you can make your own memes with gifs and images or "custom" memes as i like to call them! (credit @Lmangla)

"CUSTOM" MEME EXAMPLE: 

when you're learning random science fun facts in science class:

Mind Blow GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

TAGGING:

@Lmangla @partyon @Jillia @Sleepy Owl @larus @Alice Wonderland @Min2206 @elan1 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @TiNaDo @kokodus @pompyavi @4evrkdrama @SilverDawn @Ayame @nrllee @Fangirl22 @MayanEcho @Berou @joccu @celebrianna @hqy @corey @joccu @sadthe1st @cream cheezy @twinkle_little_star@Sarang21 @Abs_ triggered @forme26 fi@iksunijini5@Nodame @cenching @NaYouSabi? @vangsweetie637 @Gretule @strongtower @Nicky @Wuzetian

come join me for this week's daily meme theme!

RULES:
if you are new to the weekly meme theme; welcome! it's great to see you here! <3

so basically every week i change the "meme theme" and select a theme for the memes to be posted for the week. also please only keep three images to a post, it messes with the site's system when there's too many images per post.

if you have any questions/issues about my thread please contact me via PM.

if you like the content you are looking at consider commenting, reacting, sharing the thread with your friends, or giving my thread a follow! thank you in advance!

have a great rest of your day/night! love you guys!

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4