Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sooooooo....... i have gotten many comments saying that they miss all my memes and Meme Fiends, so i made a temporary place for the weekly meme theme will clubs are down. once clubs come back up we can go back to the normal weekly meme theme. hope u guys enjoy!!!!! <3

this week's theme is laggy internet/crashed websites since it kinda fits our situation. XD

btw this theme will be kept until august 10th my time :D

Quotes about Slow internet (44 quotes)Not sure if internet laggy or just really quiet - Futurama Fry | Meme  Generator The best lag memes :) Memedroid

@partyon @sadthe1st @Lynne @bairama @Ameera Ali @triplem @Lawyerh @MinLyn @Alice Wonderland @angelangie @Teeners @TiNaDo @kokodus @Fae @Guest031284 @wallflowersforjane @cenching come join us and post some memes!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

wow im glad all of u guys like this. if u want to get notifications when the theme is switched follow this thread. :D

now this isnt a meme following the theme but it's kinda why i made Meme Fiends in the first place. :D

this is doctor mirmz speaking and u have been diagnosed with vitamin M (meme) deficiency and the best way to get vitamin M is by posting a meme once or more a day. 

7c6e13bfd511bca9d76bc5994c785434.jpg

:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hee, hee. Such a fitting theme for what we've been going through.

Zalc2zgm.jpg                        p0WnqrRm.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Monday Bluesssssssssss

oh jeez i feel bad for the dog lol

• LOL 2

Don't worry about her. She's popular on IG :D 

Lotsa love for her... hahaha yes, it's a girl 

• Love 2

Just now, mademoisellesia said:

Don't worry about her. She's popular on IG :D 

Lotsa love for her... hahaha yes, it's a girl 

well good for the dog :)

• Like 2

6pu4ZRycQdDW8C9GSSkiEUQqTKpeZavPPNXxgKea

What a coincidence, my internet was down for 1 hour or 2 yesterday. ON A SUNDAY!!! 

What can't it be on a Monday?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

What can't it be on a Monday?!

well probably cuz mondays r already horrible and people dont expect it on sundays ;)

Memes for you bored people! #Memes #Entertainment

idc if this doesnt follow the theme.. it's funny plus people r just getting warmed up w/ all the meme posting so no theme? for a week? idk?

:idk:

• LOL 3

@mirmz I LOVE THIS THEME! 

I don't have a meme to contribute but I will share what my colleagues and I have named some of the more challenging days of the week. Manic Modem Mondays. Technologically Difficult Tuesdays and Woeful Wifi Wednesdays.

:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@mirmz I LOVE THIS THEME! 

well im glad u like it ;)

and this theme will stay until august 10th my time so i hope u find one before the theme ends :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

okayyyyyyy soooooooo i know i was supposed to switch the weekly meme theme but there was a HUGE storm and the wifi went out :(

so im at my grandma's rn cuz she has wifi :D 
(i also kinda explained the situation on the add n sub thread if u wanna check it out)

so since im going back to school soon the new theme is back to school/first day of school memes :)

example: 23 Amusing Back To School Memes | Teacher humor, School humor, Teaching  humor

MEMES BACK TO SCHOOL image memes at relatably.com | Workout humor, School  memes, Teacher memes 40 School Memes Every Student Will Appreciate - Funny School Memes

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Back+to+Work+Coffee.jpg

So @mirmz will you accept "going back to work after vacation" as well? :D

• Love 2

22 hours ago, Guest031284 said:

@mirmz just an input from me. since you are the one who is still going to school on soompi hang out, can you please make another theme hahaha

well u guys can have first day of work stuff or job interview memes? if that's what u guys want? :P

• Love 1

yeah so u guys can have first day of work/job interview memes since most of u arent in school. :D

30 Of The Funniest Job Interview Memes Ever | Bored PandaThe Funny Side Of Job Interviews 21 Pics | Funny jobs, Job memes ...30 Of The Funniest Job Interview Memes Ever | Bored Panda

• Love 1