[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

OMG this episode is Jjust wow! Cant wait for ep 15 tomorrow 

Just reading it all here ... already make my hearth pumping. It was 1 hour but I really feels it only 10-15 mins! its crazyyyyyy KES!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, magiclily said:

End. from the preview looks like JTE will still alive.

waiting for Netflix  Now ...

i guess i can put the OTP picture as my DP now? :lol:

I hope it is not Luna who hug LG... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

my goodness! That was one hella of a ride!!

I know right???

I felt like spidey throughout.

tenor.gif?itemid=10398337

Goosebumps from start to end.

----‐---------------

Poll Verdict I'm a loser

Give me some time to find baddie pic...

Oh man... 

Sorry LG and JTE.

I lost it for the team!:bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Okay .. first of all "I am a loser" ha ha ha....:lol:

Are we supposed to change it tonight or maybe there'll be another version of the story .... he he.

So there's so much information tonight...  To those who're going to watch it after this .. take note of the different date...  I nearly missed it from the newspapers, calendar etc..

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

LOL I needed good 10 minutes to absorb this episode.  Lee Gon having to travel 25 years to get back to present, building memories with JTE and JY from their past to communicate with them, JTE being stabbed by Luna (why on earth she just stood there and let her stab her lol), JTE communicating with her past to hug LG (that was emotional), KSJ finding his doppelgänger and trying to find the truth, and Lee Lim failing AGAIN to communicate with his past hence why he was on this rouge journey.  

WOW... too much to handle in this episode. Also the part where he talked to his nanny was so emotional, the conversation was just too emotional for me. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:
Spoiler

Alright. All the votes for the punishment came really close. So I am condensing the punishment so everyone gets the one they liked :)

CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO:

WINNERS:

1. Change your profile picture (the small circle one below your name and remember to follow Soompi size requirements) to a picture/gif of the OTP or a Goodie character (Maximus counts, too :D). 

OR

2. Write: "I AM A WINNER!" on every post you make (this is to make sure everyone sees that you won because the thread moves fast and everyone catches up at their own pace :D )

LOSERS:

1. Change your profile picture (the small circle below your name and remember to follow Soompi size requirements) to a picture/gif of LR or a Baddie character (a horse shoe counts, too ;) ) 

OR

2. . Write: "I AM A LOSER!" on every post you make (again, this is to make sure everyone sees that you lost  because the thread moves fast and everyone catches up at their own pace :D )

NOTE: 

*** If the answer is revealed in the next 2 episodes, this punishment goes into effect immediately and continues on until the drama ends. If the answer comes in the final episode, the punishment goes into effect right after for a week (most of us should still be on the thread to discuss and celebrate or protest, right? :lol:)

calling:

@Heretorant @scrawford @mychoiyoung @AgentQuake @Thong Thin @mrsj3n @syntyche @gwin @Alice Wonderland @SweetButters @madmad min @Joanna Alfson @Elnin Joery @lyrically aesthetic @realistic2280 @bebebisous33 @CallieP @wenchanteur @leeminhosny @lindas55 @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @koreaboooo @ms_inquiry @Kdramatic @YongZura⁷ @Geolyvseven @Orientalfan @imels @katakwasabi @deabakdrama @Amy323 @Jaja @Umjicheok @Ameera Ali @Chellsee @Dramafreak @Heilo @Wis dom @Time loop @rocher22 @Flloy House @x2020 @MairaA and everyone else I could not tag!

Sorry! I tried to tag more people but my computer is lagging so badly! 

Remember to cast your vote! It ends tomorrow morning!

So, the punishments should be good to go! :D

And finally:

now i can backtrack :P

i am quoting the punishment conditions for the winners and losers.

Winner, choose one of the two from the options.

Losers, choose one of the two from the options.

Alright. I think we can confirm the answer to the poll today..

i mean, we won’t be going back to the savior scene in tomorrow’s episode, right? Seemed like we saw it all today already..

i know i lost. 

looking for a new profile picture..

Edited by Jillia
Quote too long
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

MAN DANGIT!! All the UBER Concentrated EYES on SHOES!! And it turned out to be LIGHT REFLECTION!!! OR wARDROBE maLFUNCTION !!!KINDA ANTI-CLIMATIC For me tbh.

I am a loser! AND DP Changed.So I wont be writing this sentence again and again lol.

2 theories of MINE GOT RIGHT (WOW)!! Called it. 

1. JY-Chief's WIFE being there with unconsious LG.

2. LADY NOH Knew the ACTUAL Savior from the night of Treason.

NETFLIX Here I come.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, x2020 said:

I hope it is not Luna who hug LG... :D

it wasn't Luna, it was JTE. New memories kept being added to her memories because LG did that on purpose to communicate with her present self (by talking to the past JTE) so she kept having new memories. He told her in April 2016 that they will meet in front of Yi Sun Sin statue in Seoul in 2019 and asked her to be more patient and loving with him because they are running out of time.  She essentially communicated with her past memories and told herself to be affectionate to him and so she hugged LG and said to him "lets skip other stuff, if I don't do this now I will regret it a lot" so then she hugged him lol 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Mood

Also me. 

Seriously.. How do u people have a life????? I was so bogged down with so much work and I came back to over 60 pages to read?! Omg... 

Sorry. Let me just go watch ep14 and come back here and rant, if needed. Though I was quite spoiled silly by all the wonderful live clappers here. Thank u!!! Lol. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7