[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I just started the episode and im already crying at the savior scene and LG talking to Lady Noh..and the music isnt helping. It makes me cry more.

:bawling::bawling:

For sure, we know who won the poll :D

back to watching.

I blame @AgentQuake. Heard she held a LG/SJ campaign.:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I’ve been lurking this forum for very long, this will be the first time I’m posting. 
Here are my thoughts after watching Ep. 14....

I believe the whole thing is a time loop.  Everything has and must happen, and eve thing has to be done in a specific way so that other stuff happen in the future. 

The characters finally understand this so much so that LG when he does back in time, he does the same thing as his “own past instead of say protecting his young self and shooting LR asap. He understands that he needs to let his young self get injured, and he knows he must let LR live, so that whatever has happen must happen again....

Edited by flumpet
Spelling
  • Like 9

Honest To GOD opinion.This is VERY first episode that made me CRY.

I cried when JTE was not allowed to meet LG because she was a suspect of being LUNA.I cried when LG's message appeared on phone booth. I cried when LG gave her the hair tie back. I cried when he was looking at baby JTE. 

I cannot fault JY for doubting JTE. He called her For help, how did he then believe that the doctor she would suggest would be the right one. King of Passive-Agressiva Land he is.Make yourself useful, past few days He did not PROTECT JTE, he is hidden up in his hotel room!!! GEESH DANGIT 

And ES was tailing LUNA, when she stabbed JTE where the fishh did he vanish. One half of the Doppler needs to do the work PROPERLY. !!

With subs I laughed at LR and LR, Man Karma bites him everytime lol.

QUESTIONS>>>>

1. If Future ID from 2019 stayed in 94 KOC , why did the manpasikjeok vanish?

2. FATE/LG seem too interconnected, didn't LUNA Say that the rabbit jacket belonged to YoyoKid? She just randomly picked it up at Rowing Race event???? How is Miss Song (Ji-Hun's mom) the key to anything right now?

3. PM Koo wants the Manpasikjeok so does Luna/JTE??

4. If Manpasikjeok vanished in 94 ROK, How was LG able to travel back to KOC in 2019 to rowing event

5. I think there is One more time travel, or many more dunno, which brings LJH alive and back to 50's ?? HOW

6. How is the loop gonna break, I mean 2020 Our LG is currently was last seen in 2019 KOC warning JY. New LG is in 2019 ROK where he is suprised to know that Lady in ID knows him and hugs him...now this LG will suffer the same fate uptil he is poisioned and goes back in time again, then WHERE Does it leave OUR LG, if he comes back and leads his life with JTE , this is a constant time loop but something goes different for poitn 5 spoiler to be shown.

7. I will wait for axis explanations from experts.

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I just finished watching ep 14 with sub. I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. And I think I will stop reading the theories and enjoy the last two episodes because the writer is really unpredictable. Head down for writer nim. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

29 minutes ago, madmad min said:
Spoiler

Honest To GOD opinion.This is VERY first episode that made me CRY.

I cried when JTE was not allowed to meet LG because she was a suspect of being LUNA.I cried when LG's message appeared on phone booth. I cried when LG gave her the hair tie back. I cried when he was looking at baby JTE. 

I cannot fault JY for doubting JTE. He called her For help, how did he then believe that the doctor she would suggest would be the right one. King of Passive-Agressiva Land he is.Make yourself useful, past few days He did not PROTECT JTE, he is hidden up in his hotel room!!! GEESH DANGIT 

And ES was tailing LUNA, when she stabbed JTE where the fishh did he vanish. One half of the Doppler needs to do the work PROPERLY. !!

With subs I laughed at LR and LR, Man Karma bites him everytime lol.

QUESTIONS>>>>

1. If Future ID from 2019 stayed in 94 KOC , why did the manpasikjeok vanish?

2. FATE/LG seem too interconnected, didn't LUNA Say that the rabbit jacket belonged to YoyoKid? She just randomly picked it up at Rowing Race event???? How is Miss Song (Ji-Hun's mom) the key to anything right now?

3. PM Koo wants the Manpasikjeok so does Luna/JTE??

4. If Manpasikjeok vanished in 94 ROK, How was LG able to travel back to KOC in 2019 to rowing event

5. I think there is One more time travel, or many more dunno, which brings LJH alive and back to 50's ?? HOW

6. How is the loop gonna break, I mean 2020 Our LG is currently was last seen in 2019 KOC warning JY. New LG is in 2019 ROK where he is suprised to know that Lady in ID knows him and hugs him...now this LG will suffer the same fate uptil he is poisioned and goes back in time again, then WHERE Does it leave OUR LG, if he comes back and leads his life with JTE , this is a constant time loop but something goes different for poitn 5 spoiler to be shown.

7. I will wait for axis explanations from experts.

As I’ve mentioned before your post, I believe it’s a loop. 

All the events that has happen and will happen have all been laid out. 

All characters must do a specific action so that the story repeats itself. 

There is always a past LG and a present LG and a future LG. 

Edited by Jillia
Quote too long
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Orientalfan said:

Help....I forgot which one i ticked. It was during the first hour of when it was displayed...where can i check?..its either LG or LG1, LG2

Hu hu hu....i cannot claim to be either the winner or the looser. I totally forgot which one i ticked. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, mingomingo said:

i still don't get it for this eps, so Lee Rim was died? so in the present of tae eul and lee gon, there's no Lee Rim anymore?? plase someone help me with the concept of this drama:( i understood all the story untul eps 13 but in this eps 14....... i lost my mind:bawling: JEBAL HELP ME

Episode 1-13 LR went back in time in EPisode 14, so Episode 13's LR future was travelling and meeting his PAST version in year 94. His PAST version killed him there, so EPISODE 13 LR Dies. Now in EPISODE 14 end and next episodes we will have the PAST LR who is still alive. 

Basically a Time Loop , things keeps on repeating itself, a miniscule change in time or event can lead to a different outcome maybe.

1 hour ago, aidanelle said:

OMONA! The Yo Yo kid is MANPASIKJEOK!!!

He/She wants to be whole!

Interesting thought!!! :)

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

I'm still trying to process what I just watched :o

Spoiler

Why are LL's minions still following his plan if he's dead? Wait, he is dead right? Or did another version of him come back?

Is this going to be a battle between PM and Luna now since they're both after the flute now?

LG is so sweet and smart leaving hints via JTE, who can top that :wub: 

We have two more episodes left, why do I still have more questions :crazy:

**Edit** Nvm my first question LL is still alive, the scene from episode 1 confirms that**

#I'mawinner ^_^

(can't change me profile pic, Idk where the one I have now is to put it back)

Edited by balletgoddess
Edit
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Just Finished watch the Ep.14.

I'm crying till the end, gosh... so sad... (even tho i'm a winner lol,  i've put the OTP as my DP now )

puffy eyes. This episode was so good ,..

I'm crying ugly, when  the "revised" scene, their first meeting  in Gwanghamun,  JTE hug LG.

ugh PM koo, after lee rim 2020 gone, she is the real villain now.

@aidanelle, wow good catch, so yoyo kid is the manpasijeok. it's very likely.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1