[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Just now, dhia205 said:

what?? what i've done??... please i mean no harm.. just offering you yummie guy in pink... HOT strawberry ice cream LOL devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794645

ohhh... he look so delicious 

and the offering  will be and is received !! praise the skyes for this gift . I WILL TAKE HIM !!!!! i am satisfied by what i see . i will send rain in the village . the filds will be full of good grains .

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I can't help it, but in that last kiss, I think KSW and PSH really may have some attraction to each other. I truly got the feeling it wasn't all acting on their parts.  Love that kissing scene.

I so wish what all you said is TRUE in real..

• Like 14

5 hours ago, ash011 said:
I think another food truck for the entire cast and crew.. Not sure.. I hope someone can translate it!

The food truck is from uri PSH ... (do correct me if I'm wrong)

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 12

Have you guys ever rewinded to our forum last week?

We have talked about

- kissing (Doctors' ep18 kissing scene was much more passionate than our imagination),

- marriage proposal (in ep19, audiences no need to wait at the end of ep20),

- HyeJung to get over revenge because of HongJiHong's bad incident,

- SeoWoo will help solving HyeJung's issue for her dad,

- Casts&Crews's vacation trip (which unlikely for main channel in Korea but cabel channel, 2-day-1night finally)

Coincidentally, right???!!! 

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

We have talked about

- kissing (Doctors' ep18 kissing scene was much more passionate than our imagination),

- marriage proposal (audiemces no need to wait at the end of ep20),

- Casts&Crews's vacation trip (which unlikely for main channel in Korea but cabel channel, 2-day-1night) 

We are genius! Hahaha!

Now 1 and half hour gt to go... 

After that... we will not wondering and predicting the plot again... kekekee..

• Like 11

I love seeing both of them blushing in this scene like this fan art hehehe.

Today is last episode. I'm happy to meet all of Patients from all over the the world united by our love for Doctors. Because of all of you I really enjoy  our journey together for 3 months. Lets support Doctors until the end. DOCTORS CAST AND CREW FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

CqifwnXUsAAuwO4.jpg

credit pic to the owner

ah finally finished eps 18 & 19, i really love every single moments from these episodes... but for these 2 episodes i esp give my heart to seo woo, her defending hyejung in front of her father really got to me... seo woo~yaa be happy too! 

this drama doesn't have that grand or mind-blowing plot but it surely hit home... us human and those complicated relationships among us... 

thank you thank you writer, crews and actors for give us this wonderful ride! you'll be missed for sure but i'm so glad that you can take a rest now!

can't wait for last episode... or maybe not... i'm not readyyy :tears:

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Look at all PD notes, this drama not just a necessary a melodrama that only stand for lovey dovey. All of main character have their own visionary and facing a battle of life.

I'm also impressed with the clay-mask (isn't?). Do they used all of this to portrayal the patients during operation? Waahh. 

They're also doing all the operation with guiding by a professional doctors. This is how I salute and impressed with all PDteam,writers, actors and all of the team-makers. They don't even do a drama just becoz of chasing a crazy ratings, but they did their jobs until its done well. I would say they have done their jobs more than they should do. Daebak...this is why people love to attached more with this drama.

And make me really don't wanna to say goodbye..sob..sob..:tears: but what will happen tonite will be a good medicine to us to stand a withdrawal syndromes. Yes.im sure we are waiting for it to happen. Hehee ;)

• Like 16

Can't believe its ending!! :tears: 
I started watching live in ep 5 and 2 months have passed :( So not ready to end this drama... But still enjoy the last episode patients!! ^_^
#weddingscene :wub: [ I just need more lovey dovey moments ]

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

We have talked about

- marriage proposal (in ep19, audiences no need to wait at the end of ep20),

- Casts&Crews's vacation trip (which unlikely for main channel in Korea but cabel channel, 2-day-1night finally)

omg yes..maybe they might give us our wedding and bed scene/honeymoon scene.. .hehehe

• Like 13