[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

Seo ban  role seems to be to think mistresses in good light , like 50s mistress , now 30s mistress and not sure when he will meet 40s mistress 

it will be interesting to watch his reaction when he gets to know the truth that these women are home wreckers  and cheated with husbands of his colleagues ..

I believe he may catch PSH and Mistress and will come to know of PSH betrayal of BHR .

BHR sure have scared the mistress and made her see husband in new light ha ha , slap and hair pulling worked .

40s tactic is working because husband wants to hold onto his family , hope the daughter won’t play I want to spent time with dad because we do not know when some ones dies card ... the little girl was too philosophical in last episode.

Points to BHR to accurately identify the reason for wine from dong ma , she does not have delusions about herself Lol , I want to see more chance meetings from them.

when will 50s mistress get slapped and hair pulled like the other two . The stage is passed for now but we need one slap for her too at some point .

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Dear Chingus,  :heythere:

Bugs Bunny Carrot GIF - BugsBunny Carrot Rabbit - Discover & Share GIFs

It's that time of the week again! Yes, you guessed it right! Poll Time! :issohappy:

The new poll is up. Please vote! :sipsboba:

Please don't hesitate to tag me or PM me in case you have ideas for future polls. :heart1:

@joccu @Ameera Ali @brooksmom @hsmz @hyall @lebeaucouple @Gudetamama @Samuel Yohanes @africandramalover @Green Chilli @backstreetboysfan @airgelaal  @chickfactor @CarolynH @jayakris @TheQueenReturns@samzi85  @Songbae@At the dawn  @UnniSarah @Lfd  @qynn @wildcherry@Jcanqueen12 @admonike@dzareth@deandraluv @tofumochu @ktcjdrama @NAB46 @D27Gjk68@-JC- @Madu Mita @balletgoddess@ktcjdrama@samzi85@Najoua Soussi

Your friendly neighbourhood EOs

re:  @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart326

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

21 hours ago, Green Chilli said:

I found the episode boring even though 40s wife was good but I thought she was ready to sweep it under rug , the divorce is her first reaction and I don’t think she will end up actually divorcing him.

but 40s husband got scared for daughter , I can’t tell if he is really in love with ami or not. He seems to more worried about daughter than loosing wife and playing with ami

I think she will left him eventually, just like what her mother did with her late father. However she will prepare her daughter first before dropping the bomb, also the situation will be different from her time bcs in Jia’s case, her friend Uram’s parents also divorced, so she won’t be alone in such situation.

And I don’t think 40s husband bother much abt his daughter. The way he talked his way with his wife, stepmom & mistress, I bet he has no problem convincing his daughter he’s a virtuous dad. I think he reall scared of losing his wife. There’s no doubt he loves or at least love to boast her around. She’s what every man’s dream wife. Beautiful, successful, graceful & virtuous. Its just Ami is so stupid. The moment 40s husband brought his madam to his mistress house dutifully, it’s obvious game’s over for Ami. When 40s husband ran after his wife without so much a glance at the mistress, she’s least of his concern because all he thinks now is to go after his wife and stop her from leaving him. Yet the mistress is gullible enough to actually believes 40s husband would go back to her if he made up with his wife! Even now the wife hold his phone & forced him to bring to the mistress & he meekly followed, would she let him loose when the trust is broken if they’re still together? 

But what I love abt the 40s story, the wife gets to act calm & graceful while the stepmom got all crazy & attacked the mistress. The best line ever when stepmom yell at the mistress, saying the wife is 10 times better than mistress. 

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

I think she will left him eventually, just like what her mother did with her late father. However she will prepare her daughter first before dropping the bomb, also the situation will be different from her time bcs in Jia’s case, her friend Uram’s parents also divorced, so she won’t be alone in such situation.

And I don’t think 40s husband bother much abt his daughter. The way he talked his way with his wife, stepmom & mistress, I bet he has no problem convincing his daughter he’s a virtuous dad. I think he reall scared of losing his wife. There’s no doubt he loves or at least love to boast her around. She’s what every man’s dream wife. Beautiful, successful, graceful & virtuous. Its just Ami is so stupid. The moment 40s husband brought his madam to his mistress house dutifully, it’s obvious game’s over for Ami. When 40s husband ran after his wife without so much a glance at the mistress, she’s least of his concern because all he thinks now is to go after his wife and stop her from leaving him. Yet the mistress is gullible enough to actually believes 40s husband would go back to her if he made up with his wife! Even now the wife hold his phone & forced him to bring to the mistress & he meekly followed, would she let him loose when the trust is broken if they’re still together? 

But what I love abt the 40s story, the wife gets to act calm & graceful while the stepmom got all crazy & attacked the mistress. The best line ever when stepmom yell at the mistress, saying the wife is 10 times better than mistress. 

Yes it was satisfying to watch all the aftermath of the reveal , sure here 40s wife has advantage to take a high road because husband for whatever reason wants to hold onto his perfect family myth .. hence her divorce threat worked for him to drive her all the way to mistress house .

stepmom sure gelt betrayed as she was very much invested in him but I am so glad to see the slaps land on Ami.

Ami is young and stupid I believe , she has to run for her life from this manipulator.

4os wife problem was mother did not

allow any contact with father not the divorce itself , here I think her Daughter would like to maintain contact. I guess having company of uram in similar situation will help her but also may influence her because 50s wife Is trying for her children not to hate their father and is constantly keeping in touch with husband and for 40s wife , she would like to take away Jia from father and hates the father at the moment .

my original prediction was 30 stay together , 50 blended family and 40 divorced and separated lets see what happens 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, hyall said:

They've given us a wide spectrum from the wives' reactions to the types of mistresses. Definitely in keeping with the title of the drama. It is interesting at least for me to watch how each family and each spouse acted.

People always look for a good lesson but not all dramas are here to teach us. Some are merely here in some ways as a cathartic experience for those of us who need it.

They 3 have different personalities reason they did different 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am now rethinking what I said about wanting SW and PSH ending up together... I can't stand it that PSH is still so clingy onto her when she has clearly moved on, and trying to find ways to rationalise them being together. Go to fortune teller? What if the fortune teller said no, not a match? Will he then leave her alone? I doubt it. He will probably find some other excuses. SW is better off without such a man. She only needs to care for one baby, not two babies. I am glad she stood her ground and left him at the cafe. 

As for pairing her with Seo Ban... not really against it, just never expected it at all... Kinda a good arrangement it seems... Wow, if that happens, BHR is gonna be so crossed. SW not only gets her husband's heart, but also her rich colleague's hand in marriage?

@ktcjdrama Well said chingu, PSh has always been immature little boy. I mean it a Little Boy, who doesn’t know how to stand up for himself. He married an independent woman and refuses to follow on his promis6. I loved that he told SW his wife doesn’t love him at all , it is her pride that is hurt and that is why she won’t let him go.  BHR needs counseling because I truly believe she is hurt  and we all need to agree there are woman that are like BHR IRL , once hubby cheats on them they go crazy and violent. Are these woman right, they aren’t but these woman are hurt and the husband who have done them wrong, feel no remorse at all. They love putting the blame on the spouse when in truth they are the problem. I hope she ( SW) keeps getting annoyed , so that PSH ends up alone. 

9 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Yes, now I kind of see what the design of the show is.

All the cheating husbands are destined to end up punished. Miserable and alone.

30s husband: Sa-Hyeon - Dumped by Song Won and can't be with his child. It's possible that he is also dumped by Hye-Ryeong and left alone, or *worse*, stuck with Hye-Ryeong in a loveless marriage. Ultimate punishment.

40s husband: Wife and daughter leave him. Ami leaves him when she reconnects with her father and sees the error of her ways. Or scared off by creepy stepmother. Or both. Yu-Shin is stuck with horny stepmother forever. Ultimate punishment.

50s husband: Dumped by Ga-Bin who was just using him. Ex-wife and children want nothing to do with him. His fantasy of Ga-Bin, new baby, and his kids hanging out together making dumplings never comes true. Ultimate punishment.

40s wife and 50s wife move on to live a fulfilling life with new love and new possibilities. 30s wife - she already seems perfectly fine and recovered. Continues to live her life just like now. They all go to Jeju Island together. The end.

@chickfactor  Well said  I am hoping for these outcomes because I believe they suits the drama best.

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am now rethinking what I said about wanting SW and PSH ending up together... I can't stand it that PSH is still so clingy onto her when she has clearly moved on, and trying to find ways to rationalise them being together. Go to fortune teller? What if the fortune teller said no, not a match? Will he then leave her alone? I doubt it. He will probably find some other excuses. SW is better off without such a man. She only needs to care for one baby, not two babies. I am glad she stood her ground and left him at the cafe. 

As for pairing her with Seo Ban... not really against it, just never expected it at all... Kinda a good arrangement it seems... Wow, if that happens, BHR is gonna be so crossed. SW not only gets her husband's heart, but also her rich colleague's hand in marriage?

@ktcjdrama Well said chingu, PSh has always been immature little boy. I mean it a Little Boy, who doesn’t know how to stand up for himself. He married an independent woman and refuses to follow on his promis6. I loved that he told SW his wife doesn’t love him at all , it is her pride that is hurt and that is why she won’t let him go.  BHR needs counseling because I truly believe she is hurt  and we all need to agree there are woman that are like BHR IRL , once hubby cheats on them they go crazy and violent. Are these woman right, they aren’t but these woman are hurt and the husband who have done them wrong, feel no remorse at all. They love putting the blame on the spouse when in truth they are the problem. I hope she ( SW) keeps getting annoyed , so that PSH ends up alone. 

9 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Yes, now I kind of see what the design of the show is.

All the cheating husbands are destined to end up punished. Miserable and alone.

30s husband: Sa-Hyeon - Dumped by Song Won and can't be with his child. It's possible that he is also dumped by Hye-Ryeong and left alone, or *worse*, stuck with Hye-Ryeong in a loveless marriage. Ultimate punishment.

40s husband: Wife and daughter leave him. Ami leaves him when she reconnects with her father and sees the error of her ways. Or scared off by creepy stepmother. Or both. Yu-Shin is stuck with horny stepmother forever. Ultimate punishment.

50s husband: Dumped by Ga-Bin who was just using him. Ex-wife and children want nothing to do with him. His fantasy of Ga-Bin, new baby, and his kids hanging out together making dumplings never comes true. Ultimate punishment.

40s wife and 50s wife move on to live a fulfilling life with new love and new possibilities. 30s wife - she already seems perfectly fine and recovered. Continues to live her life just like now. They all go to Jeju Island together. The end.

@chickfactor  Well said  I am hoping for these outcomes because I believe they suits the drama best.

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Seoban seems interested with Songwon. He likes to have a long conversation with her. As we can see in the preview, they are having a meeting again.  But I still hoping that Seo ban and writer Lee will be a couple. Please give some more screen time for both of them. 

The most interesting part for this week is Dongmi and Ami. Step-mom was not expecting that kind of thing would happen to her step son and she lost her mind. I think she will continue to fight with Ami until she get what she wants. She will not easily give up like she said to Pi young.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, samzi85 said:

Can someone explain why he thought it was a good idea to take her back to his apartment? Oh I know so she could lie to his wife after telling the truth. Ooh hes a snake, I hope her dad sorts him out!!

He's been a slick one but that was just a dumb, desperate move. You can't admit to everything and then go back and have your mistress claim it was all a big misunderstanding. He was just acting as a big brother but he knew the code to her home. Please. He really thought he could gaslight them, I guess. 

• Like 7

RATING EPISODE 10 

“Love (Ft. Marriage And Divorce) 2” Achieve Their Highest Ratings Yet

“Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2” broke its own record for the highest drama ratings in TV Chosun history. The latest episode scored an average nationwide rating of 11.9 percent, reaching a new all-time high and taking first place in its time slot.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1478744wpp/the-devil-judge-and-love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-2-both-achieve-their-highest-ratings-yet

• Like 7

On 7/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, chickfactor said:

Dong-Mi has ulterior motives.

Yup. It is making sense now. It is probably easier for her to handle a forty+ woman  than a young woman. And barf is right. 

Kamsameda. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, INJINFAN said:

50's wife plays a cougar in 1st episode

I was thinking of her diversity in acting as I watch her in this current drama. She is pretty versatile. Older actors bring so much to their art. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, smhelen said:

I was thinking of her diversity in acting as I watch her in this current drama. She is pretty versatile. Older actors bring so much to their art. 

Try checking out her cameo or guest role in Terius Behind Me. The character she played was such a hoot! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Staying married but going abroad with Ji-a actually wouldn't be a terrible idea except it allows 40's husband to keep his image and as many mistresses as he wants. 40's wife would have all the benefits of being married to a wealthy man without having to live with him though, and they could divorce when Ji-a is older. I could handle this scenario because you know stepmom would live with him and would be worse than a clingy wife lol.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, qynn said:

Staying married but going abroad with Ji-a actually wouldn't be a terrible idea except it allows 40's husband to keep his image and as many mistresses as he wants.

True, she's smart, that's for sure! She didn't want to ruin his image at the first place and reveal anything at the moment because she wanna make sure her heart and her daughter's are at ease first, without him knowing that she knew about the affair. That's a very good idea actually, using her daughter as an excuse to "run away" for a while from her broken trust and anger without getting divorce. But... yeahhhh, the cheater husband of her who was so so clueless at that time, now need to taste his own bitter medicine. Served him right!

Argghhh, just can't wait for this weekend to see Sa Pi Young's next step towards their marriage.

15 hours ago, htk9207 said:

Try checking out her cameo or guest role in Terius Behind Me. The character she played was such a hoot! 

I started know her face, not her name since Lee Dong Wook's movie The Perfect Couple (2007). Lee Dong Wook acted as a cop who was afraid of knife, needles or anything with a sharp things or something and she was the head journalist & she's like eunnie to the FL who was a journalist and met Lee Dong Wook by a chance. It was a funny movie and 50s wife with her drunk problem & she's quiet flirty in that movie, it was so funny. Haaaa, she have a snake as a pet if I'm not mistaken and she cried out aloud when the snake died. She's so funny! I like her!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1