[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

14 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

Also, a sincere request to the writer, can we please do away with the bizarre scenarios involving the old grandfather? Must he be subjected to such ridiculousness? I mean just respect his age, for heaven's sake. 

you want to hear my theory that the writer is going to come up with? 

grandpa finds that the swimming pool gives him strength and extends his ghostly abilities. he was highly disappointed that he tried to slap stepmom in her sleep but was unable to. does the swimming pool have some sort of ancient hidden power? aliens? never mind. but he is not being pervy -- he is gaining muscle power for the right moment. (writer's logic and vehemently slaps members on fan forums for calling old man "pervy") 

the simpsons exercise GIF

then, 40s husband feeling a bit cheered up because 40s wife agrees to give him a chance for the sake of jia. they are back to their old routine and he is also back to quasi-flirting with stepmom. so to compensate for ignoring her and saying he wanted to be alone, stepmom asks him to take her for a swim. ghost grandpa is happy that the witch has finally showed up. since he has practiced pulling the legs of young ladies, he is pretty sure that he can pull the leg of an old witch who has less muscle mass. she is giggling and sailing in the water. he swims underneath her and pulls her. she can see him even though others can't. she mumbles "good grief old man, can't you wear clothes in the swimming pool?" old man says that he found he had more power to pull her down. there is a struggle. meanwhile, folks around are horrified and screaming "whirlpool!" "mechanical failure of jet system!"..

Screaming Shia Labeouf GIF

40s husband is struck by conscience and tries to help stepmom but he also gets caught in the bubbles. then, other swimmers around including hot abs radio brother jump in and manage to pull these two up. 40s husband is almost gaining consciousness but then he sees grandfather and in shock, has a heart attack and dies. despite others doing CPR, he is not able to be revived. meanwhile, hot abs radio brother does CPR on stepmom. she also dies but before she does, grandpa snickers "so you got your wish of having a young man touch you eh?" she snickers and wants to say something but then dies.

a few months pass by and 40s wife is all sad now thinking of only the good times. she has become her mother. meanwhile at the swimming pool, there are talks of ghosts doing weird things. the owner has a headache and bulldozes the building and instead turns it into a parking lot for truck of doom.

trucks_res_800x450.jpg .- the end - 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@hsmz 

Love the princess

Everyonetoo soon girl , to watch him undress you , after last night ghost nudity :mrgreen:

Me to the princess : Wait for your turn girl!

And... We always being served with girl nudity either in drama or movie, but this time, we saw ghost with unfit body and with no hot abs (like Dong Ma) being served for our eyes. Luckily Dong Ma was at the same pool. At least we can "wash our eyes" with his abs. :P

And what's with 30s husband's father? He yawned, just like us! :D

disgusted my eyes GIF

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali

Ui-dong & 30s wife story.

These lines proved my theory that 30s wife actually was BROUGHT UP in KOREA, not CANADA.

Her best friend is most probably her childhood friend or school mate, as she always came to her house before the house turned into apartment complex. Also usually only family house have swing in the yard. And after her OLD house being demolished, that's when she settled down married with her husband and then her parents emigrated to Canada.

Plus, 30s husband's father also once mentioned her parents emigrated to Canada in older age, proved that they emigrated to Canada after she married to her lawyer husband.

Thanks writer-nim for this scene. Now we know, she's not brought up in Canada, she just wants to be Canadian or westerners :P

eHP1AnC.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, hsmz said:

but this time, we saw ghost with unfit body and with no hot abs

The writer most be in love with ghost movie :mrgreen:

yKgkuho.jpg

#we can’t blame, perv wife want to upgrade him with younger man 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

A total episode of the 40's couple talking. My head hurts. I'am not sure what the drama is trying to tell us about the husband. I feel like he is very manipulative (maybe because of his profession) but if he is not (being innocent and me being too stubborn), let's say that he is at least a big ambiguous guy in his way to be. He is very much like a sensual charming woman, full of hormones. I can't decipher his character.

The preview is full of new turns...

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Wow....this whole episode focused on one couple but brought up so much emotions. I was crying with Pi Young. YESSSSS MY DEAR STAND FIRM!!!!! Dr Shin is psychotic, he really needs help. Also it seems like she told Seo Ban she's going through a divorce :). I'm down with either her or Si Eun!!! It seems like A mi will be moving in with Yu Sin and my word....did she just threatened Pi Young?? Little girl if you don't move!!!!! It seems like she might be the most brazen yet?? Ga Bin who? Anyways it will give Dong Mi something else to do...another glass of strong potion coming up!

1 hour ago, Najoua Soussi said:

A total episode of the 40's couple talking. My head hurts. I'am not sure what the drama is trying to tell us about the husband. I feel like he is very manipulative (maybe because of his profession) but if he is not (being innocent and me being too stubborn), let's say that he is at least a big ambiguous guy in his way to be. He is very much like a sensual charming woman, full of hormones. I can't decipher his character.

The preview is full of new turns...

I'm more excited about the preview lol! This episode just showed us how manipulative Shin is...and gave us a glimpse into what's going on inside Pi Young's head. I found it very emotional.

Edited by Jcanqueen12
More to add
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, deandraluv said:

He is hardest to understand for me.  I can't tell whether he is just saying it to Ami to make her feel better or he really wants to save his marriage.

40s husband wants to be A-mi hero. Why, generally, when a married man is in love with another woman, he wants to be her hero, to prove his "tall" image, to prove that he is needed badly by someone.The keyword is needed. When a man is needed by someone, it means he plays an important role in her life. If he starts swooping in to save the day for that woman, it may be a love for her.

When a woman does not express a need to a man (probably she is very capable and independent woman), it likely shows that the man is playing an insignificant role in a family or representing incapable in a family.

To play a strategic role in a husband and wife relationship, a woman must play smart and know when it is the appropriate time that can express her needs and seeks for husband's help and protection. This is very important. 

When a man feels needed by his woman and his family, he will surely stay put in the family because of masculinity.

Dr Shin, a manipulated man, who felt constantly needed by A-mi and naturally felt like protecting her during this period and at the same time can manipulate her easily. Most married men like to choose an obedient type of mistress so that she won't expose their relationship to the wife.

Dr. Shin, a calculative man, wanted to keep his marriage just because of his social status and selfishness, and after all this wealth accumulated from his late father for so many years, he could not bear the destruction. He can't afford to start from zero (once he ruin it) if he chooses to stay with A-mi who is just started her acting career. He will surely weigh the importance and priorities in his life. 

To most men, dessert or side dish (mistress) is good to have, but some rather keep the main course (wife/family) which can fill up their stomach for their entire life :)

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 6

20 minutes to episode , I want to kill myself 

Me too!!

One whole episode of them talking, goind round n round n round...............

40s wife was brave to take the drink from him. I thought he would have spike the drink or worst, poisoned the drink. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don’t quote GIFs, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 10

20 minutes to episode , I want to kill myself 

Count me in! When I checked my Netflix, it was then 30 minutes of talking, then it move over to 40 minutes, then suddenly it was close montage. Aigoooo...... Seems like my brain was in the hamster wheels once again! Round and round and round, till that manipulative cum psychopath husband agreed to file the divorce. It took one day to agree and 1 hour for us to face it. 

NO WONDER NO PREVIEW!!!!! Aishhhhhh......

tenor.gif     

giphy.gif

The teaser next weeks seem interesting - 30s wife start to prepare meals for her beloved husband (hope NOT ANOTHER IMAGINATION jebbal) and seems "forgive" her PIL...This is the progress that I want! If she wants to make it work, both of them need to work out something TOGETHER!!! B)

And sound engineer oppa met 40s wife, just to know something about her? And the 40s mistress have the nerve to throw a hurtful words to 40s wife now? YEO DA KYUNG in the making????? And she moved to psychopath husband's house? How dare her... :angry:

p/s : the Oedipus scene ???? Of course ANOTHER IMAGINATION! Yeahhhh we know, we know...

Hurmmm... Fascinating! 

miley cyrus smile GIF

• LOL 9

Today Entire episode with two characters and their  chat .. i did not skip a sec today , major props to actors , they carried this lengthy episode with excellent acting , dialogues and emotions .

my god the writer,  how she tried to justify the affairs and putting the blame on wife for not saving the marriage .. amazing it also the same logic most supporters who understand the affair and support it spout LOL ... entire one hour of excuses in all ways possible ...

there should be a name for  40a husband behavior , they justify themselves and see themselves as a victim .

it is same as 30s mistress she will justify her wrongdoing and affair and this she is a victim ...

I am glad after the long talk they finally went for divorce ...

looks like Next week BHR will turn into a traditional wife but may be still get rejected by her husband and in-laws ... how I want to see her get rid that good for nothing husband 

Next week preview not interested ... most of it could be 40s step mom imagination and I am

or longer interested Seon ban , I seriously doubt him as a person if he starts showing interest in a random women who on top is pregnant , I am sure the friend of mistress has fed his some soap story of her being a victim.

the younger brother even though I feel he is good but there is no story line ..

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

The ones disgusting part in today’s episode is when 40s  husband said prepare daughter so she could handle it as her mother by forgiving the affair when the same thing happens to her , he is so sure it will happen ..

In some sense it may be reality that there are high chances because it could happen to any women but asking mother to forgive now so she can teach daughter to forgive is too much crap to handle .

it also well established that men will cheat , they don’t need any reasons to cheat , they will cheat if they lack character and moral 

Yesterday’s episode had totally weaned me off this drama , I am

no longer interested with what is going for happen because I don’t think any good thing will come out of it ....

want writer to surprise me by showing the husbands and mistresses actually will get some karma ...

with only 4 episodes to go , it may even be a very hasty wrap up , they wasted so much time on PILS and mistresses this season .

todays episode should have happened in first few episodes and we should have been watching the wives stories now but alas writer wants the mistresses to be accepted a good people LOL ...

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

nothing can wake her up from her dreams, other than THE MISTRESS :mrgreen:

She will never wins, that's for sure. And as perv ghost doctor didn't appear during this episode, so he will definitely make an appearance next week, right? Maybe this time, he will make himself a human? Who knows... :P

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1