[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

On 5/6/2022 at 3:46 AM, Elchan said:

Now understand why the 3 A-listers opt out of Season 3 i.e. LeeTaeGon/SungHoon/KimBoYeon.

Smart move cos their villain characters will cause more hatred & anger from viewers, thus affecting their image, moreover they don't get paid alot for acting minor roles.

You're right about everything except that the three are A-listers. They are not. Not by a mile.:joy:

I think, as I said earlier, Sung Hoon took Woori the Virgin role to give himself more visibility as an actor. That's the purpose of romcoms for male actors; visibility amongst women fans, which means exposure and fame as they gush over "OPPA",  which means more CFs and endorsements and more leading roles.

As as side note, I don't believe male actors particularly like doing romcoms, they take the roles as a means to an end, a means to popularity and a higher payday and opportunities in more "manly" roles, especially in movies. I'm not gonna knock on their strategy.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

https://www.huffingtonpost.kr/entry/lim-sung-han_kr_6278a031e4b0d7ea4cce978a

‘결혼작사 이혼작곡’의 임성한 작가가 시즌 3 종영 후 전한 말은 시청자들을 혼란에 빠지게 하기 충분했다.

9일 연합뉴스에 따르면 임 작가는 서면을 통해 ”뇌사에 빠진 동마는 신경외과 박사 출신이자 SF전자 회장인 아버지 서 회장이 직접 수술을 집도해 형인 서반에 이어 인공지능(AI)이 됩니다”며 말을 전했다.

시즌3의 마지막화는 끝까지 풀리지 않은 서반의 비밀과 서동마가 갑작스러운 사고로 저승사자와 마주하는 장면으로 막을 내렸기에 시청자들의 당혹감은 더욱 커졌다. 서반이 AI였다는 비밀에 더해 서동마마저 AI로 된다는 설정이 한 번에 받아들이기엔 너무 큰 비밀이었던 것이다. 

임 작가는 이어 ”작가 입장에서 시즌 2를 마칠 때 한 시즌만 더 하면 구상했던 내용을 충분히 끝낼 수 있을 줄 알았는데, 준비한 구성대로 쓰다 보니 너무 많은 이야기가 남았다”며 미처 맺지 못한 이야기에 대한 아쉬움을 드러냈다.

결말에 대해서 임 작가는 ”어정쩡한 끝맺음 시늉보다 중간에서 마무리할 수밖에 없었다. 작가인 저도 아쉽고 당황스러웠으니 시청자 여러분의 불만은 당연하다. 죄송하다는 사과 올린다”고 입을 열기도 했다. 하지만 시즌 4 제작에 대해서는 ”작가가 결정할 수 있는 부분이 아니다”라며 선을 긋는 모습을 보였다. 

지난해 시즌 1·2에 이어 올해 시즌 3까지 방영을 마친 ‘결혼작사 이혼작곡’은 불륜, 빙의 등을 소재로 하며 시청자들을 사로잡았다. 시즌 3의 마지막회는 10.4%의 시청률을 기록하였지만 여전히 풀리지 않은 이야기가 많아 시즌 4 제작에 대한 궁금증을 불러일으키기도 했다. 

문혜준 기자: huffkorea@gmail.com

--

Phoebe says:

Dong-ma becomes brain-dead. His father, who is a neurosurgeon, in addition to being Chairman of SF Electronics, operates on his brain directly, and he becomes an AI robot.

Seo Ban was *always* an AI robot. That is his "big secret."

(It wasn't just robotic acting, he was a real robot! :blink:)

She planned to finish this show in Season 3, but there were so many stories that couldn't be wrapped up. And she didn't want to end the stories carelessly. She feels bad, she knows the viewers are dissatisfied, so she is sorry. When asked if there would be a Season 4, she responded "that is not up to the writer."

(Ghosts AND Sci-fi. Who would have guessed?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I'm confused. Is this a joke or is she serious? 

Apparently Phoebe is serious.

Serious about trolling, that is?

The theory is that she left a lot of questions unanswered in Season 4 to make the viewers demand another season. She waited a week after the show ended to see how much demand there was, and now she knows that it's not that much. So she's just throwing "The AI Seo brothers" out there in order to troll people. It's her way of raising her middle finger at everyone.

The questions that are being raised: Can robots impregnate a woman? Can a robot be possessed by Grandpa Ghost? Can robots dream about snakes?

It kind of seems like she's trolling the viewers because the actor playing Seo Ban was so robotic. "Fine, I'll make him an actual robot!"

But if this was really the story from the beginning, he is a really good actor! Haha...

--

Anyway, I don't actually believe this **** anymore. Season 4 was full of plenty of useless stuff. That storyline about the housekeepers? Not necessary at all. 1/2 of the final episode was spent on feet-stink-noodles. If she really wanted to finish the story, she had plenty of time.

She either just wants to drag this on for another season for more money, or she really is just out of ideas.

My bet is that Season 4 will not happen.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

If Season 4 is  going to turn SeoBan & SDM into 2 robots then they should abandon it.   It's up to the script writer on how to please the audience by producing good drama not weird, creepy stories. They should focus & stick to human lives, it's not about supernatural to bring in grim reapers & ghosts. Stick on to the real title of "Love, Marriage & Divorce" not based on their whims & fancies of introducing ghosts.  Writer must be nuts, robots can pregnant humans?

Writer already completed Season 3 which is way too much & yet got the nerve to complain that there are many stories she couldn't wrapped up? Waste time screening the old couple over their grandson & SongWon ghost which is totally irrelevant. Why bother to screen SPY going thru labour & that's it - girl or boy?

We are contented with only one more episode to end about the Seo family & be done with it & no more appearance of SongWon & reapers.

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

Hi besties!! :selfie2: I am busy with holidays and everything so I just finished ep 15 today.

- This drama becomes too complicated and it feels like it will continue until I give birth to my 3rd son. Hahahaaa.. just kidding lol.. 

- I like how Sa Pi Young handles the maids hahaha

- It feels like everything becomes nonsense now HAHHAHA

- But strangely I also feel like I want to keep watching this no matter how nonsense it will be.  :Megalol:

- I am tired with Bo Hye Rung rudeness to her husband :pensive:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just in case anyone is interested:

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2022/05/16/SYJMA6UUHUDNXWP6472F7QFWLU/

Phoebe is making her next project with PD Shin Woo-chul, who made "Secret Garden," among other hit shows:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Woo-chul

His last project was "Melting Me Softly," which wasn't a success.

So that means, "Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce)" is probably dead and now buried.

The world will never see the Seo-Bro-Bots in action.

--

Well, I sat through 3 seasons of this show. I feel like I have BEEN THROUGH IT.

My best scenes:

- When Dong-mi watched her husband collapse and die in front of her eyes, and she beamed with joy... freeze frame... and ♫ "I'm in love again..." Chills! This show hooked me right here.

- When Hyang-gi told her father OFF! That was awesome.

- I loved that episode where Pi-yeong faced off with Yu-shin for an hour.

- I enjoyed it when Hye-ryeong

(1) Attacked Song Won with a broken dish and beat on Sa-hyeon in front of his parents

(2) Her F***-you press conference

Yeah, she was a major B but she was fun to watch!

I wish all the actors a lot of luck. Because we know that they have also BEEN THROUGH IT.

And thanks to everyone here! We have BEEN THROUGH IT!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Probably it was intentional to leave viewers in the lurch by messing up the ending and turning characters into ghosts or robots.

Pure insanity to watch SPY going through labour and was concluded as such & what is the outcome of LSE & SB.

Most ceiling boards are made of gypsum & light weight, couldn't have killed SDM, the writer conveniently changed him into a robot?  

Drama is completely out of this world mixing aliens with humans!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1