Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@Mau_Cherry that first pic says all... its love or its not love..i am not bothered as long as I see him looking at her with all the emotions-feelings , that his heart can hold, in that expressive eye....

why i feel @USAFarmgirl has so many points in her analysis....at least my heart wants to belive but mind says otherwise...

shall i start doing that Love me / love me not game with flower petals to come to a a conclusion...?

edit...i said love me instead of HS...my mind is thinking only abt WS...

• Like 17

56 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, if you compare Wang So to a wolf, I would like to reply that

- wolves hunt in pack and not alone. That's why he is helping the Crown Prince Mu.

- a sick or weak wolf will never try to attack an alpha. A wolf wants to belong to the pack, even if it is an beta-wolf. So to me, Wang So wants to belong to his family, even if he rejected... he is the beta-wolf right now as his scar represents his status in the palace. 

That's why she will make mistakes... and support Wang So who seems to be the weakest from all the princes.

I don't see any beta wolf in the portrayal of Wang So.  He may want his mom's love but even Alpha males want that.  Yes, wolves are pack animals and certainly Wang So wants a pack ...but he wants his own.  In nature a pack with too many dominant alpha males in it  means at some point there will either be a fight for dominance or a splitting of the pack.. fights for dominance are most common when the Alpha is aging and no longer successful in guarding the females for his personal cultivation. But many strong males in one pack pose even more problems and since they can't all be alpha to the pack most leave to start their own.   Wang So has no intention of leaving. He told his mom he would be in her face... and for the moment he won't challenge the alpha for dominance  He's operating on his own for now but not for long.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL When they tried to get HS married to the oldie, I honestly tried to remember how Faith show handled the heroine getting married to the evil temporary "king". LMH kissed her and made her "impure" or something so I was actually urging one of WS and WW to go and just give her a peck. :lol:

Sorry for cutting your post . But yesss even I was thinking of Faith and wishing something along similar lines would happen hehe . That would have been great . The true beginning to WS and HS story is just starting and we are all in for a rollercoaster ride :w00t:

• Like 18

37 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

My thoughts on WS are that he fell in love the first time he was riding through the village and this small beautiful creature HS who stood up to him like he was nothing. 

Mine is when Soo and HS sitting together enjoying the snow. When Soo told her that he will move to palace. when Soo thought that HS going to say more annoying things at him, he look surprise and yet touched with HS saying 

"Eat your meals properly, sleep well too. Try not to have bad dreams if you can"

Soo is touched by what she's saying because its the first time someone saying nice things to him even make sure that he has live happily in his new place. No one ever did that to Soo, he was throw out and abandon like he's nothing. 

That moment for me trigger another feeling for Soo, from he found this woman is annoyingly brave and not scare at all at him, into how come this girl worry about me when I'm no one for her?

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, finebyme said:

Oh what was the song in the opening of episode 6. The funeral song!! loved it!

IKR!! Actually I think this funeral song is for Lady Hae. It is so perfect and fits her character so well. If you observe, it plays in almost all Lady Hae scenes. Its just so beautiful and sad, just like her life...

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, loveandpeace09 said:

Does anybody know if any site has the eng subs uploaded? I cant wait to watch with the subs... \^o^/

Not yet. It will be several hours until it's sub unless someone has pick it up faster haha

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kimsunya said:

IS the kdrama is following same evennt like the  Bu Bu  jing xin?? OR they're  changinng  certain  events?????:huh::mellow:....

It is an adaption  meaning that it is going to be like BBJX with certain events like the princes etc but they change it to fit their history and culture. So some scenes are like BBJX but there are new scenes that are created to fit in with korean history. Its not fully like BBJX but the main idea is from BBJX. hope you get what I'm trying to say

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

Not just weakest...i think the reason is the Scar. She knows having that scar he is not in the league for the king and that might be the reason she will support him (just my take..not sure if it will fit the history..is this possible ?)

now my question...why she does not think of WY to be king...? why she distanced only from WW....or she thinks to stay away from all thinking anyone of them can be the king except WS. And that might trigger her to move towards WS.

I  have read each and every post so far.. and belive me i have never felt so many butteflies around me including my stomach after watching/reading about those 2-3 ScarlLetCouple....will go and watch Raw (I am not a person who watches raw but i can contain my excitement....)

My guess is that Hae Soo has forgotten certain facts in History. Gwangjo is the most famous king after Taejo therefore she oversees that after Taejo, there were two kings. I've just finished watching the RAW and I loved it. I am not missing Wang So so much like in the episode 5 because he had much more scenes. To me, his relationship with Hae Soo was still very present and shown through his gaze and actions. For example, I really liked the conversation between Wang So and Baek Ah because it was all about Hae Soo and through him, Wang So could learn more about her. So this brought him even closer to her. 

2 hours ago, Adnana said:

This. Lots of people seem disappointed that Wang So appeared resigned or even indifferent regarding Hae Soo's marriage--but for me, that was all just a facade. He's not as vocal about it as the other princes, but his micro-expressions and the look in his eyes show very clearly that he's very much against Hae Soo's marriage. It's a case of "he doth protest too much" (it's a matter for the Hae household to decide bla bla bla) but every time when something is to be actually DONE about preventing the marriage, he's the first one on-board.

1. He doesn't hesitate to run away with HS

2. He tries to stop HS even when they find out that she's to be married to the freaking king of the nation! I mean, do you realize what punishment WS is risking there?

3. He lets himself be "persuaded" pretty darn easily by BA to make another plan to rescue HS in the palace

4. He nearly chokes the astronomer to death when asking for a solution (and those are the actions of a guy who's only in that room because BA convinced him? Oh, please. That much passion and anger? Obviously, his indifference was just feigned.)

5. He confronts the king himself trying to stop the marriage.

6. Throughout the entire episode, when WS is actually interacting with HS--like the way he looks at her, the way he clenches his jaw when she accepts to enter the palace, the utter horror (and realization) in his eyes when she faints after cutting herself) etc. There are a hundred other tiny ways in which he betrays himself, regarding his actual stance on HS's marriage. Namely, he deeply, deeply doesn't want HS married off. No, he's not completely in love and obsessed with her at this point in time, but imo he's more than halfway there. I just can't wait for him to realize it--and take those final, inevitable steps towards falling utterly and irrevocably in love.

I agree with you totally. I would like to add that Wang So even was the only one on the horse trying to stop her, when the others had already given up. He even asked her if she was sure. 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, trizha1 said:

Hm. Was it really a suicide attempt or just a way to create a scar in the most convenient way possible?

I think You are wright, this was her way to get /create a scar. She know that the King wife must be perfect Lady and this is the simplest metod besides just suicide. She is smart girl and she want's to return to her times and make her life better.

I think HS has so much will to live that this act show her strong will to live a life that she let her live as she wants to measure the current situation and perhaps even for the safety WS will make Her his personal servant.

Beyond today's episode it seems to me (I don't know/see C version) that WS will die in his era (pictures where the blood flows from his mouth) and when HS will  get back to 21th century I bet that She will be saved from drownin by present time WS :)

• Like 18

a lot of people are complaining about how WS didn't do anything at the moment when she scarred herself. or how his scenes are very limited or even questioning a lot of his actions - I for one, love the tiny bit of WS that we are seeing. It definitely showcases the beautiful, slow, and love development between WS & HS. 

Right now, it's WW & HS's arch - their undeniable love for each other but for me, I'm not convinced by their love. Maybe it's too hastily or maybe it's the fact that WW is going so heads on about it. 

For me, what this episode showcase is a lot of moments of how WS is always staring and lingering at HS. It's around this moment that he is probably questioning most of his actions or thoughts toward her. He was the fearless, action packed, scary wolf dog that people were fearful about but here is a girl, who showcase what it's like for him to receiving care and possible love. Right now, his actions may seem EHHH to some of you but keep in mind, he has never come across someone like her. Someone that doesn't fear, someone who HASN'T said a word about his scar being "ugly", someone who has told him to make sure to eat & sleep well. 

The drama is doing an amazing job showcasing the little bits and pieces of this slow love development between WS & HS. Eventually, they will be the main OTP but it won't happen without the hardship and struggles along the way. WW is having his moment but what I don't view him as patiently sticking with her for so long is the fact that he is so noble. HS has to be on her toes with him, she isn't her bubbly, straightforward, witty self around him. That's because she is trying so hard to match with him so bad. I think that will be the major fault in their little love fest. 

With WS, she is as herself as back then. She doesn't fear of what he thinks of her because he doesn't care. He wouldn't judge or think anything less of her. That's because of the pain and suffering he has endured. I can't wait to see more of this to unfold. I have been on the ship for WS & HS since the first episode - & right now, it's WW's arch. I can understand WS's limited scenes. But when it's WS's ARCH time, I can't wait! 

Sorry for the long post! 

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

I think You are wright, this was her way to get /create a scar. She know that the King wife must be perfect Lady and this is the simplest metod besides just suicide. She is smart girl and she want's to return to her times and make her life better.

I think HS has so much will to live that this act show her strong will to live a life that she let her live as she wants to measure the current situation and perhaps even for the safety WS will make Her his personal servant.

Beyond today's episode it seems to me (I don't know/see C version) that WS will die in his era (pictures where the blood flows from his mouth) and when HS will  get back to 21th century I bet that She will be saved from drownin by present time WS :)

Even the King told her she is braver than a man - if he liked it or not - he must admit that HS was smart and brave. Just a try to kill herself... she could do that before... but it was to let anybody see - and even it was a risk  - it was never her plan to die.

It needs a strong will to live to find a way to fit in another time and deal with all kind of stuff - learned a lot - she never thought she will need in all her life.

And she made it very clear again and again.... Is it a sin if you wish to live?!

She wish to live. I still believe that this sentence moved Wang So very much... because after what happend to him that can be the line of his Life. He is still alive - even he became the shame for his Mother - the Queen.

I don´t think WS will die - but I fear a few other characters.

WS was King for many years.... So he will not die looking that young and great. But for sure he will get injured later.  (tried to killed?)

• Like 16

Now I'll be the devil's advocate!

sh_ep3_1b.jpg?w=605&h=313

Let's give a little credit to the Queen Yoo. She's very proud of herself, she likes to shine and has no love in her heart. I don't think she really loves Wang Yo, either Wang Jeung. She loves their beauty in which she sees her own beauty reflected.

I want to see what she will do when Wang Yo will not be next to her to make her feel glowing. She likes to look down on others and her soul is full of hatred and jealousy... she hurt her child and then she despised him for her mistake... but she gave birth to the prince that stole our hearts, and if she would not have sent him away to forget her mistake, maybe now we'd be talking about So Yoo couple.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, minmar said:

I don't see any beta wolf in the portrayal of Wang So.  He may want his mom's love but even Alpha males want that.  Yes, wolves are pack animals and certainly Wang So wants a pack ...but he wants his own.  In nature a pack with too many dominant alpha males in it  means at some point there will either be a fight for dominance or a splitting of the pack.. fights for dominance are most common when the Alpha is aging and no longer successful in guarding the females for his personal cultivation. But many strong males in one pack pose even more problems and since they can't all be alpha to the pack most leave to start their own.   Wang So has no intention of leaving. He told his mom he would be in her face... and for the moment he won't challenge the alpha for dominance  He's operating on his own for now but not for long.

Well, I can understand why you see Wang So differently as he has proved his martial skills but I see him as a beta, because he is the prince with the lowest status. His life depends on the support of clans. However, his father dislikes him and his mother rejects him as well. Furthermore his adoptive family has always seen him as hostage so that it is clear that he has no support at all. As such, it is not possible to try to win the throne if you're on your own. Here, it is not possible in my opinion to compare him to a wolf because his only strength is not enough to impose himself. For me, Wang So is right now not aiming at the throne... he just wants to survive and be part of his family.  

• Like 16