[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Aha that scene where IU passes out after slitting her wrist to defy marriage, all Princes (well except Jonghyun) fussed over her. No wonder the Princess is so jealous LoL! Yikes to think that IU was close to being the Princes' new stepmom:crazy: Love that horseback riding scene between IU, Joonki - it was so hot, yet sweet that he wanted to rescue her, although he denies he does it because he likes her (sure keep telling yourself that LoL:P)

That astronomer knows more than he lets on... He also seem to have a hand in rescuing IU. I also think what she said to that concubine struck a chord hence led to her being her court lady. How cute is the bromance between Baekhyun/ Jisoo LoL?!:lol: I wonder why Joonki kept his distance from IU in ep. 06, leaving the other Princes to care for her. I'm in the minority that didn't really like IU in Royal Wedding garb, the hairpiece looked enormous on her tiny head LoL. 

• Like 17

@solelylurking

absolutely Wook was first is all that he did for HS and made me feel satisfied as this is what Second Lead should be. He was there already every place where WS went to help. But yes then its male lead should win and it happened. And that tug of heart has started.. I too missed to discuss with you.  Slept early yesterday and had tl read 10 pages herepto catch up.

Ahh that video... oh so cute.. adorable Uri Wangjanim... his smile, smirk, huffing... how come any expression he gives can be such other worldly cute.... can't wait to his possessive version to tear the world. 

Less.than 2 hrs..... my heart has started beating fast...

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@solelylurking

absolutely Wook was first is all that he did for HS and made me feel satisfied as this is what Second Lead should be. He was there already every place where WS went to help. But yes then its male lead should win and it happened. And that tug of heart has started.. I too missed to discuss with you.  Slept early yesterday and had tl read 10 pages herepto catch up.

Ahh that video... oh so cute.. adorable Uri Wangjanim... his smile, smirk, huffing... how come any expression he gives can be such other worldly cute.... can't wait to his possessive version to tear the world. 

Me too me too. See you in 3 hours time friend!

• Like 8

Today's clip is so sweet: they talk sa freely to eachother; SH doesn't even ask WS what is he doing there, like is so normal for them to encounter like that. Sweet overloaded! 

I was thinking that for both of them to understand that they love eachother is going to be some kind of separation for that scene where WS is hugging HS from behind and tells her that he missed her . So it's going to be any time soon because he stil wears his mask. 

Oh, i'm becoming impatient for tonight episode.

• Like 16

Just now, fataeu said:

Today's clip is so sweet: they talk sa freely to eachother; SH doesn't even ask WS what is he doing there, like is so normal for them to encounter like that. Sweet overloaded! 

I was thinking that for both of them to understand that they love eachother is going to be some kind of separation for that scene where WS is hugging HS from behind and tells her that he missed her . So it's going to be any time soon because he stil wears his mask. 

Oh, i'm becoming impatient for tonight episode.

hehe i too love the interactions, they really seem very comfortable with each other and i love that!

i am excited for tonight's ep!! :blush:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

@solelylurking

His smile is getting wide and wider and i believe Hae Soo would make him laugh.Ahh, i wanna see my Wang So laughing \^O^/

• Like 17

13 hours ago, luffypyon said:

I notice the episode 6 that aired on sbs is very different with the episode in dramafever (dramafire too). The scenes are different and not in the same order too. For example, in dramafever version Wang Wook (the 8th prince) cried in Haesoo embrace, while in SBS version he didn't.

Dramafever version: 

SBS version: 

That's why the episode from sbs doesn't match with dramafever subtitle. Anyone know other subber other than dramafever?

Sup Time travelers! Eclipses! Think I've found two versions \^0^/

dramfire dot com has the international version while myasiantv dot se has the sbs version.

I downloaded from dramafire and watch at myasiantv and now that I'm watching both, I can see the difference.

thanks to your post Luffypyon :D (sorry don't know how to mention)

• Like 16