Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

@bebebisous33

About Wang So to console Hae Soo, I hope the writer shall incorporate this scene 

Spoiler

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1rGDO7gwTKWTQ6CzC6tw

 

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

how much more time for WS story to start ? :confused:

 

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

Spoiler

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

 

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@bebebisous33

About Wang So to console Hae Soo, I hope the writer shall incorporate this scene 

 IU said in one of her mini concerts in China that there is a similar scene in Moon Lovers. :)

@briseis Loving those gifs. :wub: SoSoo

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On WS caring for people..

I don't see why is that a big deal??

 

- He would go to any length for those he loves ( at present his dear evil mother is the sole occupant of that place in his heart.. but hopefully soon enough HS should be there.. HOPEFULLY .. i'm not happy that 7 peisodes down we still don't have the love story)

And as someone pointed out, WS strategized (i think ep1 when he came to palace he did have a plan in place on how he will not go back, whatever that may take) fought for it.. .. put his life on line.. lapped up all opportunities for quid pro quo were he could bargain for his stay in his own kingdom, near his own family... and yet.. when he thought darling evil mother may get into trouble, he threw all of that out of the window and went ahead to kill all of them..he did a neat job of it before prince could come...however, had the tables not turned in the end with mother taking the blame for the 3rd prince, don't think WS would have confessed... but he did.. because when it comes to amma.. he will blindly do whatever it takes

- Now, coming to those who are family but not , nowhere close to evil mommy's position

JS- he saved him, tried to advise him. We have always seen him appreciating the close bond that the prince shares, those who are polite to him, he is polite to them..

 

Come to think of it, this man has given no reasons to show he doesn't care for people around him.. so when it comes to HS.. i don't think its love as yet..or even the beginning... there is fascination.. but purely as another personality who a) is a woman b ) a petite woman c) is sooo brave and grounded (getting beaten up for her help) d) not judgemental e)cheerful

And ofc with all princes going crazy , the mind would have automatically registered that she is a woman that can hold any man's heart...

 

However, as far as romance is concerned, i think WS still thinks/believes that those feelings, if he has, are for YW at this point in time... however fleeting feeble romantic lining..

***************

Saving HS comes more as part of his inherent nature.. he is always ready to go to any length for whoever he cares for..

And ofcourse it comes from the depravity, he truly does consider them his family .. and that is why wants to stay there, be part of the bro group... just be at peace and happy with his family.. so for him love is unconditional.. and that is how he loves..and that is how he expects.. utter complete absolute loyalty..

Therefore, i can also see.. when he misunderstands WW and HS in future, how mad he would be to destroy the whole world..he won't be able to take the fact that HS betrayed him..

Between a man yearning for love and loving someone..& a man yearning for love, getting returned his love , and losing that returned love.. is huge!.. heartbreak in case of latter is lethal

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

After watching raw and comparing it to One Channel's version, there are some scene differences. Maybe Korean version got better editing, imo. Scenes were more fluid and less off.

I have to take back my words earlier about So. I was a bit sad looking at how he seems to be reluctant about saving HS. But after seeing it all over again, he's at some point haven't realized how he trully feels about HS. He cares for her and is feeling her frustration but he's unaware of how it would haunt him back if he only just stays still and does nothing. HS has claimed a spot in his mind but he has not figured out how big of a impact she would have made in his life, for example if he's never gonna see her again.

So's tortured eyes, his stern face, his stiff body when he sees HS's agony were making me swoon and swoon...

After seeing the possibility of her dying, it was a chance to truly feel how it's like to completely lose her. I think it was kind of a wake up call for him.

After 6 episodes, K version seems closely follow the Chinese plot, so I'm afraid that the romance of Wook and Soo will have more time to grow and it means my SoSoo ship is still stranded somewhere. 

:((( 

Not that I complain about KHN's amazingly pretty face gracing my screen, it's just that my shipper heart is beating for So&Soo only..sorry Wook-ah!

Another countdown to tonight's eps! Thank you fellow moonlovers for the insights, you're all jjang *thumbs up*

i'm ok if the romance of wook & soo will have more time to grow but junki/wang so is the male lead. but why from episode 1 - 6 his scene just like special appearance. they should give him little bit more scene even this time is not SoSoo romance.

i watched this drama because of lee jun ki. when his scene only 6 minute ... i'm :blink:

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

historically Wang Yo's sister is married to the Silla King and Yo's two wives are from Later Baekje. =.= i'm not sure Yo would actually think like that. but this drama already have so many fakes and falses, especially since 8th prince Wook's wife is fake character, therefore Hae Soo is also a fake character. i guess the writer just wants Yo to be evil and mean. i don't even think Yo's wives will ever appear in the drama. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

 

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

  Hide contents

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

 

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

I mean the love story. i am getting bored now.. i love KHN.. but probably would start getting irritated if they don't move this plotline..

neither is WW love story moving forward, its stuck in the same place since ep 1 ; now are we getting WS's to kick in.. or any other prince for that matter..

 

Atleast give me 13th prince's love story.. i will enjoy that ... give me sthg..

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, littleloony said:

Thank you so so much @Immortal_Angel for such a detailed explanation...hugs to you :blush::heart: I loved reading it. Okay so now that I know how Rouxi was important in context of making history happen, it will be easier for me to link Hs's actions that might make her be the inevitable instrument for history to occur in here. Though the way things are being set up, HS's mediation would probably be quite different here. And yes I think Baek Ah and Wang Mu's troubles might be an added catalyst in turning So towards the throne.

 
 

 

@Immortal_Angel I totally agree with you,

 

the part that Rouxi angered the emperor however was due to she was ordered to marry 14th, which was at that time had become a hero. He fought against rebels and succeeded. In  my opinion, 14th was a very likely candidate for the throne and the emperor treats Rouxi as valued so he therefore wants her to be in good hands. He even said that He allowed Rouxi to stay with him for a long time, more than any princess stayed with him. So he really valued Rouxi, but she wouldn't accept the marriage. She asked the emperor to let her become a Gugu something like an old Maid in the Palace. But the emperor wouldn't want that, and Rouxi being Rouxi, she stubbornly declined the marriage that angered the emperor, she was beaten and sent to Laundry as the result.

7
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

@bebebisous33

About Wang So to console Hae Soo, I hope the writer shall incorporate this scene 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

That scene was heartbreaking and swoony at the same time. Cmiiw, it's also one of the reasons that made Ruoxi eventually got weak and sick :((

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm ok if the romance of wook & soo will have more time to grow but junki/wang so is the male lead. but why from episode 1 - 6 his scene just like special appearance. they should give him little bit more scene even this time is not SoSoo romance.

i watched this drama because of lee jun ki. when his scene only 6 minute ... i'm :blink:

They are following the chinesse version in that. In fact, Wang So had a lot of screen time compared to the lead in the Chinesse version. While I was watching Bubujinxin, I knew 4th prince was the lead only for the spoilers of the opening song of each episode, but he was like an extra on earlier ones. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

 

They are following the chinesse version in that. In fact, Wang So had a lot of screen time compared to the lead in the Chinesse version. I knew he was the lead only for the spoilers of the opening song of each episode, but he was like an extra. 

I completely agree with you @Gabi Bros! In the Chinese version, I feel that they did that so we could see that it wasn't easy for Ruoxi to break away from a man who completely adored her (8th Prince), and you can understand how intense the new relationship with 4th Prince was that she could heal from that break. :)

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

After watching raw and comparing it to One Channel's version, there are some scene differences. Maybe Korean version got better editing, imo. Scenes were more fluid and less off.

I have to take back my words earlier about So. I was a bit sad looking at how he seems to be reluctant about saving HS. But after seeing it all over again, he's at some point haven't realized how he trully feels about HS. He cares for her and is feeling her frustration but he's unaware of how it would haunt him back if he only just stays still and does nothing. HS has claimed a spot in his mind but he has not figured out how big of a impact she would have made in his life, for example if he's never gonna see her again.

So's tortured eyes, his stern face, his stiff body when he sees HS's agony were making me swoon and swoon...

After seeing the possibility of her dying, it was a chance to truly feel how it's like to completely lose her. I think it was kind of a wake up call for him.

After 6 episodes, K version seems closely follow the Chinese plot, so I'm afraid that the romance of Wook and Soo will have more time to grow and it means my SoSoo ship is still stranded somewhere. 

:((( 

Not that I complain about KHN's amazingly pretty face gracing my screen, it's just that my shipper heart is beating for So&Soo only..sorry Wook-ah!

Another countdown to tonight's eps! Thank you fellow moonlovers for the insights, you're all jjang *thumbs up*

This will be my last comment for today and I would like to answer to your comment. This episode 6 seems to me the turning point for Wang So concerning Hae Soo. Sure, he has not completely realised that he loves her. I don't feel that he is physically attracted by her yet, however he gets aware that he needs her by his side. He is looking more after her now (the scar, he followed JM in the garden) so that his outburst in the next episode illustrates his concern for her. Sure, the way he says it ("I won't forgive you") doesn't sound very nice, yet in my opinion, since he has never been treated so nicely and gently, I have the impression that he doesn't know how to express his true feelings. As conclusion, he will seek more and more Hae Soo's company. 

I would like to talk about Hae Soo's premonition after she had fainted. Some people called it a dream, but I don't think that it was a dream, where she remembered Goryeo's History because I can't imagine that she would know how Taejo died: "drowning". I mean, such an unusual death is not easily so forgotten. You usually remember, either he was killed or he died of illness, not something so precise. As conclusion, it was as if the "eclipse" phenomenon gave her some clues so that the real historical events would happen. Right now, she is thinking of the terrible next king Gwangjo, yet she forgets that Prince Yo will take the seat first. MAybe she will mistake Yo for Gwangjo... this would be really interesting.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone know where i can see the Chinese version of trailer for next episode? i heard there is Yo and Yeonhwa scene that we saw in the photos. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

how much more time for WS story to start ? :confused:

 

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

Spoiler

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

 

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

12 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I mean the love story. i am getting bored now.. i love KHN.. but probably would start getting irritated if they don't move this plotline..

neither is WW love story moving forward, its stuck in the same place since ep 1 ; now are we getting WS's to kick in.. or any other prince for that matter..

 

Atleast give me 13th prince's love story.. i will enjoy that ... give me sthg..

 

They are trying to keep the same pace as BBJX. HS love story with WW will be first and afterward its toward WS so there will be a wait. At least this drama isn't 40 episodes long compare to BBJX if it was then you probably give up cause in that version their love story didn't start until like near episode 25 or was it 30 that started. They need to keep it at a certain pace in order to make sense they can't just cut and jump into romance. Remember its an adaption of BBJX which has politics mixed in so Scarlet Heart an adaption want to keep at least certain pace like BBJX so they have to incorporate politics in it and this is somewhat base a loosely in history so they don't want to afford to have alot of mistakes in their history. Just be pace, romance just don't happen over night it takes time to blossom as for HS and WS they are still in the awkward stage. I would rather them develop a strong love story between them than give them a crappy nonsense one

 

13 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

i'm ok if the romance of wook & soo will have more time to grow but junki/wang so is the male lead. but why from episode 1 - 6 his scene just like special appearance. they should give him little bit more scene even this time is not SoSoo romance.

i watched this drama because of lee jun ki. when his scene only 6 minute ... i'm :blink:

 

If you watch the cversion, 4th rarely appears until later on after episode 10 or later on that he's appearing more to. He's suppose to be carefree, aloof and not worrying about anything until politics got to him  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Screenshot%202016-09-12%2023.42.47_zpshq

 

That line is from the Princess - she did not know too that the one Hae Soo has to marry is the King. She was happy that the Hae Family wanted to give HS away to marry - and she had not problem with a Man over 60 with many Sons too. But she did not wanted him to be the King.

Thats why - as i see it know - she later will come to the Queens too.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortal_Angel said:

 

If your referring when will he fight for the throne it won't be that soon. Things has to trigger for it to happen 

  Reveal hidden contents

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

 

Its just the beginning so if the drama is at least 20 episodes 4th story line won't story till closely episode 15ish

I hope korean version not too similar with chinese version

I noticed korean people not very interesting when they remake some drama from Chnese/Japan drama. Mostly got a poor rating. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that I really liked IU's acting in ep. 6... :-)  Jal hesseo, IU-nah! (It's the first drama I see her acting in.)

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...