Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:
4 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry In the beginning it seems that WY was very protective of his brother when we see how the mom cut his face WY shouted out for him.. I like to think him seeing his mom behave this way made him fear her and then watching how she threw him away after harming him what did she do to WY to make him do her bidding did she use threats on him clearly the child had to be afraid of her.. Now she will use WY to go against WS  sad how both children have become victims of mom rage and greed for the throne.. She has to put WY on the throne because he's the onlyone that would do as she says but in WS case it's different the wounds are to deep and she has rejected him time and time again..

I´m sorry - but that wrong... the Boy who was with So when he was hurted was the Crown Prince - Prince Mo!

My bad I thought it was WY

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

i like Wang So. i hope they won't make him the evil king who killed all his brothers like the history. I love how the brothers team up to save Hae Soo. Its a perfect escape plan if only Jimong do not interfere. 

the one that was perfect on that runaway plan : how come JM know exactly the route that Soo took.... JM is really something...

• Like 10

I really love Wang So's glances toward Haesoo in the funeral then the brief moments the rest of the episode, he really cares about her even when he tries to not to show it. Imagine if now he is so, how it will be when he falls for her completely?   love onion head

• Like 24

34 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

That's why she will make mistakes... and support Wang So who seems to be the weakest from all the princes.

Not just weakest...i think the reason is the Scar. She knows having that scar he is not in the league for the king and that might be the reason she will support him (just my take..not sure if it will fit the history..is this possible ?)

now my question...why she does not think of WY to be king...? why she distanced only from WW....or she thinks to stay away from all thinking anyone of them can be the king except WS. And that might trigger her to move towards WS.

I  have read each and every post so far.. and belive me i have never felt so many butteflies around me including my stomach after watching/reading about those 2-3 ScarlLetCouple....will go and watch Raw (I am not a person who watches raw but i can contain my excitement....)

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, valsava said:

My bad I thought it was WY

No Problem - I was wrong about that for a Moment too... but the subs made it clear. And that is for me too a reason Mo and So are close. And I too believe that the Moment Mo rescued Sos Life 15 years ago was because the Queen wanted to kill her own son.

Screenshot%202016-08-30%2001.31.56_zpswx

• Like 14

What the.... an aging, old king wanted to marry a 16 yr old girl (that is the implied age of HS right?) ???..eww repulsive toad he is!!!!!!!:angry:

• Like 6

Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeo episode 6  

The agony of knowing how you feel and not being able to even whisper it...

I admit I don't know anything about this story except for what I have seen in the drama and read from all of you sometimes it's better not to know everything for there is the beauty of surprise.  But also if your like me your thoughts are given a chance to learn and even change. Make mistakes but learn from them as well.  It 's what I love about our thread we can agree to disagree but we are all learning & sharing. 

My thoughts on WS are that he fell in love the first time he was riding through the village and this small beautiful creature HS who stood up to him like he was nothing.  Had he ever seen such courage in a woman or even a man?  The way he grabbed the hand of HYH stopping the lash that was meant for HS. WHY?  From a person who acts as if no one or nothing really matters to him at all.  Out of character I think so, for he is someone who is known well, who most people fear even some of his own family.  There are a lot of scars underneath this Wolf that he has created but it was his true self and heart laying outside looking up into the nights sky filled with wonder and the beauty of the stars above him. Yet it could not compare with the beauty on his mind HS or how she makes him feel...

Today I saw WS stand out, the only one to ask her a question.  I wondered if she would have answered differently  how would he have handled it??  He is not only good he is great as keeping his feelings under wrap but for me at least it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he feels. Or that he isn't in love.  It just means he is smart and isn't willing to show all his cards and like when you could see his emotions coming through when HS cut herself and even holding himself back instead of running towards her couldn't have been easy.  He knows all the rules understands all the angles the good & the bad of royalty even the pain.  For WS has the physical scars and the ones on his heart to prove it...

A person might seem as if they don't care or love, when in truth it takes every fiber of their body to hold everything they are feeling back...  Just my thoughts...

18 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry In the beginning it seems that WY was very protective of his brother when we see how the mom cut his face WY shouted out for him.. I like to think him seeing his mom behave this way made him fear her and then watching how she threw him away after harming him what did she do to WY to make him do her bidding did she use threats on him clearly the child had to be afraid of her.. Now she will use WY to go against WS  sad how both children have become victims of mom rage and greed for the throne.. She has to put WY on the throne because he's the onlyone that would do as she says but in WS case it's different the wounds are to deep and she has rejected him time and time again..

I think that was actually crown prince Mu who was with Wang So when the face cutting happened...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, berny said:

What the.... an aging, old king wanted to marry a 16 yr old girl (that is the implied age of HS right?) ???..eww repulsive toad he is!!!!!!!:angry:

The King is to blame to use marriage again and  again as an political instrument - but he was not asking for a young girl. He was not even asking for Hae Soo. I see it like it was the Princess who has her hands in here... she made the Deal so the powerful  Hae Family is again bounded to the King. King only foudn out later that it was Hae Soo - but he would never take hiw word back - that would looks like he did a mistake.

• Like 9

The king scene feels like 'oh i have a wedding tonight? Who is the bride? Lets go..' 

This also happened in the early ep when wangsoo got the scar..

• Like 17

Hi everyone....I'll try to translate some comments again from the current Naver entertainment top article : http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000192885

1. [+4146, -271] Today Kang Haneul's teary acting made me really emotional to see it

2. [+3593, -290] Now Hae Soo's hardships will start..... (something about how So now wants to rise in position?)

3. [+3040, -238] Wang So's gaze...ㅠㅠ in the preview, tsundere ♡ Wang So's gaze was really too good.

4. [+2527, -223] ㅠㅠㅠ Now [Hae Soo's] palace life startedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2299, -248] Tomorrow, it'll be hearts racing ㅠㅜ because of [something 특보] might get fired but today was also really fun.

• Like 22

9 minutes ago, kuanphing said:

The king scene feels like 'oh i have a wedding tonight? Who is the bride? Lets go..' 

Hahahaha totally. :lol: 

@matchacake Thank you for the translations! \^o^/

• Like 17

Hi guys, thanks for all the comments. I am only a silent reader:) Just watch episode 6 on S One and raw SBS on streaming site. Some scenes were NOT the same. Correct me if I am wrong, scene with HS sitting next to Baek Ah still wearing a white mourning dress was not on S One version, as well also there were no scene in regards to conversation, where WS defended Baek Ah against WY comment or the scene where WS choked Jimong. But some scene in S one are bit longer, like where Eun humored HS or that 9th Prince also helps HS to escape etc. I guess as the drama is a pre-production and they distributed it to S one bit earlier for translation process and etc, the Korea version should have the latest edited version. I do not mind to see both version though. 

Btw, anyone could give the link where I could read about the reign of the 4th Prince? I read it on wiki, but I did not find about the fact that he killed his siblings. In one of the interview, I think it was for Cosmo the one who played 3rd Prince said that he got imprisoned for his doing.

Edited by Neng Erlina
  • Like 16

In the drama I watched tonight there's no scene of So-Yo confrontation. Or did I missed it? I watched trough SOne channel. If I didn't miss it, do they have different preview again? Anybody have the Korean version? Can you please share it with me?

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Hahahaha totally. :lol: 

@matchacake Thank you for the translations! \^o^/

You're welcome, I'll try to keep doing comment translations for if you guys like :)

Current Youku view count report: 729,250,982 (4 hours after ep 6 aired in Korea)

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:
  Hide contents

And to me that's how the only person that will support 4th will be 13th thru the hard times 

Hide contents

like in the cversion, 13th stood by 4th and support him and when 8th harmed 13th, 4th decided its time to take part in the fight for the throne to protect a brother who stood by him no matter how hard it is. 

Hi @Immortal_Angel can I ask you for some clarification on the chinese drama's plot and also the original novel if you have read it? From what I gathered....Ruoxi knew her history well and so knew that 4th prince would eventually wipe out his brothers to take the throne, which means the 8th prince would be killed. When she fell in love with him she tried to alter 8th's historical fate by a) asking him to forego the ambition to get the throne and when that did not work b.) telling him to be wary of 4th. What was her relation status with the 4th prince at this time? I mean did she like him as a friend or he liked her? If not then just why did she shift towards liking/loving the 4th later on? Had she ever said anything to 4th prince that might have directly altered history, like say not to fight for the throne etc?

My point of all these questions is that in the spoiler you have highlighted about 13th and 4th's relation.....so it seems that ultimately it is not Ruoxi but concern about 13th's well being and his deep bond with him actually spurred 4th to compete for the throne and take revenge against all those who had harmed 13th (like the 8th prince). Can it be interpreted like this or is it not so simple?

• Like 13