Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

2 hours ago, rei_smasher11 said:

2016.09.13 RATING AGB

#Loveinthemoonlight 20.4% (+1,6)

#Monster 10.6% (+0.3)

#Moonlovers 5.7% (-0.3)

Source: gurumi2016 twitter

Source: naver http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008683759

Okay the ratings dropped but who cares! I still love this drama 

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU (some if kdrama viewers not really like her & impressed with her acting), KHN & the rest. Some of the part like missing something (editing problem).

Now, i just want enjoy this drama without concern about the rating. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Immortal_Angel said:

Reveal hidden contents

like probably crown prince mu death, the kings (their father) death, probably imprisonment of 13th that will happen that will pushed 4th prince to sought on getting back at everybody

They are trying to keep the same pace as BBJX. HS love story with WW will be first and afterward its toward WS so there will be a wait. At least this drama isn't 40 episodes long compare to BBJX if it was then you probably give up cause in that version their love story didn't start until like near episode 25 or was it 30 that started. They need to keep it at a certain pace in order to make sense they can't just cut and jump into romance. Remember its an adaption of BBJX which has politics mixed in so Scarlet Heart an adaption want to keep at least certain pace like BBJX so they have to incorporate politics in it and this is somewhat base a loosely in history so they don't want to afford to have alot of mistakes in their history. Just be pace, romance just don't happen over night it takes time to blossom as for HS and WS they are still in the awkward stage. I would rather them develop a strong love story between them than give them a crappy nonsense one

This pace would have worked if it were a 30 episode drama..

right now.. overall story hasn't moved forward for anyone.. the net growth could have been wrapped up in 4 episodes..

- What do we have till now? 8th prince likes HS and HS has positive feelings for him .. but both don't communicate and its forbidden ..

- HS has bonded with all princes

- WS is a tortured soul

The pace is too too too slow..

Your comment makes me more apprehensive.. if till 7th they haven't started 8th's romance.. god knows when will 4th come into the picture.. when will angst come and when the finale

The only thing making me watch this series right now is .. here and there scenes of LJK (and I am not even a fan.. have seen him once in mygirl.. and then probably remembered him now when this drama started)..

I am beginnign to see. .. why people may not have patience with the drama.. thing is.. there has to be some cliffhanger, mystery, or plot to be hooked onto.. and rt now in this drama.. WS story has the most potential.. for mystery.. well actually driving the plot..

team should have either made wook's character shine more.. or sthg.. r tnow.. story is just not progressing for me (very very small minute steps here and there don't leave with a big plot movement

• Like 11

@akinahana89 heehee it doesn't matter whose version, the song is great <3 i can't wait to watch your FMV!

I was thinking of changing my lockscreen wallie and made these.. Thought I'd share. ^_^

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o6_1280.pngtumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o2_1280.png

Spoiler

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o3_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o4_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o1_1280.png

tumblr_odeophfSZr1qi2eq9o5_1280.png

I have so many favorite scenes from today's episode. The one where So helped Soo get off the horse. The one where he's almost backhugging Soo. And the one  where he noticed her bandaged arm and I just love how they slowmo-ed it. Like his eyes were glued to it and you can see worry and concern.

He is such a gentleman when in love :wub: With him, it's ALL IN or NOTHING.

I want to see Soo doing/reciprocating these actions in the coming episodes. I saw a quote in Tumblr that reminded me of our OTP, it says "I'm okay with your past. It made you who you are. And I happen to be in love with who you are." hoping Soo could tell him something like this someday. (Because he's been through so much, he needs someone who's going to be there for him for life.) Imagine what his reaction would be. He'd be smiling so brightly the Earth would never again see another night.

• Like 23

DramaFever already uploaded subbed episode 6.

This is funny article reprinted by DramaFever from a blogger.

These 13 Scarlet Heart: Ryeo puppy look-a-likes are sure to brighten you day!

801ea940-692f-492c-afd1-2b8e8398e548.jpg

Read more and comment on DramaFever Blog

8 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU, KHN & the rest. U know, they still dislike IU and hate her.

Interesting comment, @Niki Azia. Because before the drama started I remember seeing a poll in which potential viewers were asked whom they were most excited to see in this drama, IU or LJG, and those who answered IU were aprox. double from those who said LJG. So I was expecting that her popularity will help with the ratings, as would the popularity of Baekhyun (and I thought it would translate to all EXO's lovers...)

For me, I watch for LJG, and now also loving KHN in it. I do not find it boring in the least. But it is definitely not what I was expecting either (more of a melodrama, and more traditional sageuk)

• Like 13

I'm glad that Woo Hee Jin was added to the cast to play the court lady... I really liked her in Healer, and I think that (just like Do Ji Won) she's a beautiful woman with tons of charm and screen presence.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/south-korean-actors-woo-heejin-do-jiwon-and-park-minyoung-attend-the-picture-id459920748?s=594x594

• Like 12

Episode 7 Video Preview Translation:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1108386

Man: There is only one prince that can stay at the palace in the end.

Man: The one that will sit on the throne.

Prince: I'm a prince too. I should at the least know about the events/happenings of the Imperial household.

Man: Think well/deeply. About what your true reasons are.

Prince: What are you doing?

Woman: Do we look like dogs and pigs to you?

Prince: What?

HS: Thank you for becoming my first friend.

Woman: She even receives the care/concern of a (*something*). This girl, she always has good luck.

WW: I'll do whatever I can to return you to the past. 

HS: I understand where you're coming from, so don't feel rushed.

WW: Wait for me.

HS: So you can feel happiness even at the words to wait.

WS: You could have died. 

WS: Don't do that ever again.

WS: I'll never forgive you if you do.

End.

@Rei76 (*Wink*)

Spoiler

P.S. @Mau_Cherry I'm sorry for not being able to do translations of the dramas we both watch recently. Real life caught up with me when summer ended, and I've been busy readjusting to my schedule. I'll find a way to fit them back in to it, hopefully soon. Sorry. 

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

2016.09.13 RATING AGB

#Loveinthemoonlight 20.4% (+1,6)

#Monster 10.6% (+0.3)

#Moonlovers 5.7% (-0.3)

Source: gurumi2016 twitter

Source: naver http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008683759

Okay the ratings dropped but who cares! I still love this drama 

Wae?? :-P I liked this episode, even though I'd prefer if the drama focused more on uri OTP... 

• Like 8

hi guys...I watched the raw version but I will talk about it when eng sub released..:D

I just want to share this..I know some of us are Hae Soo and Wang Wook shipper and can understand them bc they are the ones who are giving the right lovers feeling. so touching but also Today ma girl Taeyeon OST released based on HS and WW moments. "All My Love!" Actually official MV was so bad. bc ıt is made by last episode moments...last min MV! :rolleyes: and the song was simple for me when watching the MV! but at drama when they played it at the end with adding Wang So and Hae Soo moment in it, I got goosebumps! little moment but that feeling and the song! like the song is made for them. and his sigh behind her!.... ahhh...I hope they play this song when their love story is on point. when they have that romance. 

• Like 7

Seohyun makes her Scarlet Heart: Ryeo debut this week

7347e544-7716-49df-bb57-51b39ff63233.jpg

Seohyun arrives in the Goryeo Dynasty.

Nam Joo Hyuk's character finally meets his destiny in the sixth episode of Scarlet Heart:Gyeo. The Girls Generation member will play Woo Hee, who seems to be a strong, historical beauty.

I have been patiently waiting for the beloved idol to appear since episode one!  I'm beyond excited to see the on-screen chemistry she has with not only Nam but the entire cast. During the K-drama's press conference, the 25 year-old star admitted to being a big fan of historical productions, and she was excited to be apart of Scarlet Heart: Gyeo. However, "I Got A Boy" singer was aware they are much harder than contemporary dramas, so she was nervous and very concerned about her first period piece. Seohyun also mentioned that she learned so much from the director and veteran actors. Of course, Nam Joo Hyuk's impeccable manners made working with him much easier.

Since Scarlet Heart: Gyeo premiered last month, IU and EXO's Baekhyun have been under fire for their acting. Some believe the idols acting doesn't fit the time period the series is set in. I'm loving their moving performances and quirky scenes together. I I believe Seohyun will do a wonderful job and continue to make idol actors everywhere proud. She has already done a stellar job with Girls Generation, right? 

You can catch her premiere episode later today right here on DramaFever. Are you highly anticipating Seohyun's historical drama debut?

source: DramaFever Blog

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

Some kdrama viewers drop SH because they said SH little bit boring also junki scene not too much compare with IU, KHN & the rest. U know, they still dislike IU and hate her.

Spoiler

I'm curious why do they Koreans hate IU? 

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic-unrelated to drama
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, louisawatson said:

does anyone know where i can see the Chinese version of trailer for next episode? i heard there is Yo and Yeonhwa scene that we saw in the photos. 

dramafever :D

• Like 5

I notice the episode 6 that aired on sbs is very different with the episode in dramafever (dramafire too). The scenes are different and not in the same order too. For example, in dramafever version Wang Wook (the 8th prince) cried in Haesoo embrace, while in SBS version he didn't.

Dramafever version: tumblr_odeyeslrhx1r81c2so1_540.jpg

SBS version: tumblr_odeyeslrhx1r81c2so2_540.jpg

That's why the episode from sbs doesn't match with dramafever subtitle. Anyone know other subber other than dramafever?

• Like 17

The knets reaction

c352b6eaf75ff6a8b900e2431f01d298.jpg

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Jisoo should be a Jindo dogㅋㅋㅋ

3. I burst out laughing from Hong Jonghyunㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ

4. The last one got me laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The force of synchronization ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄴㄲㅋ

6. The king one is the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. They all suit their dog breeds ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Ah this is too good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The 9th prince isn't thereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. They're seriously identical ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Pannchoa

• Like 14

There are certain scenes missing, too. One of them includes Baek Ah and Hae Soo mourning. I'd love to get a complete version with all scenes + subs of this episode if possible.:wub:

• Like 11

Wow...just finished watching the raw. Really, even knowing this is a 20 episode drama, the pace for me was perfect. Neither quick nor slow...feels real.  Was an episode without extreme close ups, good instrumentals. I love it. Claps Claps! :heart: IU, I am so proud of your crying scenes in episode 5 and 6. :bawling: I forgot to say in the last episode, but it was the first time I have cried with you (the make up scene). And KHN, I also love your performance...just wow...the silent cry.

The 2 couples WookSoo and SoSoo have great chemistry... but SoSoo gave me butterflies. Definitely SoSoo is my ship. :heart: Tomorrow Wang So will be such a cutie. 

• Like 19

Spoiler
39 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

I'm curious why do they Koreans hate IU? 

because of her controversy over her latest song "Zeze"

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Niki Azia said:

I was reading the drama's dc gall and they were actually praising IU though? Plus everyone seems to enjoy kang ha neul's performance, some even saying that he's better than Lee joon gi. But mostly they don't really like Kim kyu Tae's direction and also the story's inconsistencies 

• Like 10

I just finished watching the subbed episode.  Hmmm what can I say, not enough of LJG/WS but what we got was good. What happened to the scene in the preview when So grabs JM by the throat and demands a solution to the marriage? Loved the scene with our SoSoo couple on the horse and how protective of her he was. He wouldn't let her move from his arms until she was sure of her decision to go back to the palace. I can understand why some may think that he didn't care about stopping the marriage because his understanding was that it was her decision to make, but once the 13th prince told him that she would suffocate and die, unlike WW who could only plead with the king, he used his brains and offered a political solution to stop the marriage. As for love, it is blossoming in his heart but he doesn't know how to express it except to ensure that she has control over her own life, something he never had. How can he express love when he has never been shown any in his life, does he even know what love is at this point?

I hope it is going to be a very short WW/HS love story because much that I like KHN and his acting, his character Wook really is something else. What kind of a love confession was that? He basically said that he would give her the affection that he didn't give his wife, in short, it seems to me that he was just fulfilling his promise to Lady Hae about taking care of HS. The prayer he made to his wife sounds like an excuse to be able to love HS and how naive of her to fall for the smooth talk.  I think she will realize who will really protect her by action and not just words, our strong silent 4th prince :wub: I don't think the ratings will hold if they drag the WW/HS love line much longer. 

• Like 18