Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

When she explained everything about her reason why she cut her wrist. 

He called her this foolish awwww. 

They were in the cottage. Aww, like in the trailer nyawww <3 

OTP MOMENT. Hae Soo and Wang So are wandering around the cottage :):D 

• Like 24

It's okay if i am alone ----> Hae Soo said to Wang So. 

( It's Lee Hi voice as the background music) 

i am worried about the editing. Too fast. 

Yeon Hwa and Wookie are talking each other. Everytime Yeon Hwa has a grin in her face, i could tell she is planning an evil plan. 

• Like 18

Wook sitting, talking with YH. 

YH keep talking about the situation right now, that they have to stand in a very good place to survive. 

Wook looks not interested.

JM apply medicine on Mo scars. He has lots of scars on his hand. 

YESS.....the one I've been waiting for...the general and his daughter arrive at the palace. The daughter carried bear skin, his father look at her un believe. The general looks so happy to be back.

• Like 18

cut to haesoo and oh sang gong serving Wook's mum

she enquire if Soo has adapted.

soo say she can do her makeup.

Oh: dun forget you are still a trainee (and stop her)

Queen: I think this child suits being in the royal salon, she can make very good soap

and then she enquire after Oh sang gong's health, asking her to consult the royal physician on a long term ailment. 

wook's mum health is not that great either.

• Like 22
1 minute ago, andy78 said:

sbs is very bad again...buffering stopping all time...i so dislike WS step sister and future wife...such a cold witch

So its not just me. I know I have good connection but its stopping and buffering on the same scene. OMG. I'll just rely on qwenli's recap and others too who will be posting screen cap and recaps. Thanks everyone. 

• Like 9

The general greet the king. JM also there too. The general talking about war situation, the king looks not pleased he leave the general and JM. JM bickering with the general.

AH FINALLY, the game between princes. Eun keep teasing Jung because he has Mo with him and Jung mad with Eun teasing now they againts each other.

Oh cutee...So finally join the princes in study room. 

The general and Soo walking together, they do close to each other. The general warn him to be careful. So reply him with easy thought.

• Like 16
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner