[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

12 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

CHingu , TaeJo is a pervert . I wonder has this man ever been in love because he sure has a lot of wives and I wonder how can he not have fallen in love with any of them. 

I don't think taejo was a pervert I think he wanted many sons to carry the kingdom for 100's of years to come..  

@LyraYoo Thanks for the interesting read on LJK interview witk Marie Claire, As I said before this drama started it was time for him to venture out in other generes and I was right he claims this will be his last period piece for a while he's more interested in action scene and so I'm I looking for him in this type of genere.. It's nice to see and actor that knows what he's capable of and just what his body can take so the next LJK film we see should be more modern with lots of action.. So In scarlet ryeo since he will become King he calls it his completeion of work in the period piece dramas I always said I would like to see him play a King or a CP and I got my wish I thought he would become King in this drama..

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Watching the K Version right now .... but the one Part I wish to know is still not subbed... has anybody a Page where the Confrontation with So and Yo is subbed? Please PM me!

I haven´t noticed that before so clearly - but Yo is more and more on the loosing side. He starts strong and feels almighty when he talks with his Brother. But So easily wins. So stays calm and Yo gets angry... he keep losing the Word Battles.

@Mau_Cherry  I was trying to wait until tomorrow to watch both episodes together but as you said no one is mentioning what was said between the two brothers so I'll skip through to that scene and fill the both of us in.. I stop to watch that sccene and from the hdfree.se site that whole scene was cut out.. What happen if anyone watch the scene with WS and WY confrontation please tell us what the two of them was saying..

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

After watching cosmopolitan (finger talk) interview on YouTube, I am intrigued. The cast basically pointing 9th Prince as the bad guy (much different than his real self) , more than Prince yo (who is more obvious as villainous character at this point - although mostly done because of his evil mother), I can't imagine him being a bad guy because his character portrayal so far looking rather harmless and here I thought in k-version 9th Prince role had been switched to 3rd Prince role, different from c-version. But maybe they didn't switched it, 9th Prince will become the real villain soon? If that's the case I am looking forward to his character development and how chaeryong relationship with him folded. 

I said it before - you can´t trust him.

The Villian is at least true to himself - and the Brothers knows his colour. But 9th is able to betray them all. In his Discription was the he sees himself as a capable King too - but noone else did. But he is following the Power. He is the one Prince who is one time behind Yo the other time behind Wook - he might even offer his help to So if he becomes more powerful.

Who is more dangerous - the one who openly swing his sword - ready to fight or the one silenty working in the Backround... underrestimated by all of them?!

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry  I was trying to wait until tomorrow to watch both episodes together but as you said no one is mentioning what was said between the two brothers so I'll skip through to that scene and fill the both of us in.. I stop to watch that sccene and from the hdfree.se site that whole scene was cut out.. What happen if anyone watch the scene with WS and WY confrontation please tell us what the two of them was saying..

Nearly at the end of Page 388 @fangurling123 answered my question - and helped me out - you can find what was said between the Brothers in her Spoiler Tag!!! I knew that Scene was so importend!

• Like 6

20 hours ago, valsava said:

I don't think taejo was a pervert I think he wanted many sons to carry the kingdom for 100's of years to come..  

@LyraYoo Thanks for the interesting read on LJK interview witk Marie Claire, As I said before this drama started it was time for him to venture out in other generes and I was right he claims this will be his last period piece for a while he's more interested in action scene and so I'm I looking for him in this type of genere.. It's nice to see and actor that knows what he's capable of and just what his body can take so the next LJK film we see should be more modern with lots of action.. So In scarlet ryeo since he will become King he calls it his completeion of work in the period piece dramas I always said I would like to see him play a King or a CP and I got my wish I thought he would become King in this drama..

There was a post in this thread that recapped that scene. I can't remember who, but it was probably around 386 that he posted a summary of what was said and the exchanged between the two. I'm not sure if that was what you're looking for tho. The one before the brothers arrive and WY picked on Baek-Ah

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

@sharreb yeah I agree with you that scene is important as it gives audience better insights to their relationship. Just like reading a chapter from a novel and skipped through 2-3 pages, you still can keep up with the story but you missed important details by doing so.

I think being pre-produce drama has its own perks and disadvantage at the same time. I like it that staff, crew, and actor can buy their time to shoot in more comfortable schedule and have more flexibility in perfecting their end result. But since they cannot get a feedback from audience immediately and adjusting the plot in favour of the audience (common working culture in kdrama that the PD get used to), it probably makes the actors and staff more anxious with audience reception. And as a compromising result this drama now have two versions k-edited version and international version that been sold previously as a whole, since this drama been telecast almost simultaneously as in Korea, sbs have no time to edited and recalls all the episodes that been sold elsewhere and has been translated to many different language. That's why the difference between the two versions is something that cannot be avoided. It's too late for sbs to edit it. 

I agree with you. I understand that the series had to be submitted early to be reviewed for its release in China. What I don't get is there seems to be many scenes that can be added just about anywhere like the scene between Yo, So and BA added in ep 6 to justify the budding closeness between So and BA, when it should have been prior to the whipping. I assume that the writer made that scene for a reason. Did the director not participate in the initial editing and why did no one notice the editing quality prior to its distribution? It is such a pity that this had to happen to a drama with a big budget and ample time to make it perfect. Sorry for the rant.

Rest assured that I still love and enjoy watching the series despite its shortcomings, and a big part of it is the fun of sharing and reading details about it with all of you.

• Like 13

@chi13lou yeah.. That is why in my previous comment I said sbs has been treating this project rather carelessly and expecting great results from it. Lol. It's unfortunate really with all amazing ingredients they have, they failed to execute it properly. Oh well let's hope that the quality will get better in the next episode. And hopefully now the PD, writer and producer can sit through evaluating everything and not let a good and important scene being chopped off and go to waste. 

• Like 7

Done watching ep 6 (most of it..coz the subs are chopped lol) .. in my opinion what HS saw in her blackout state is a glimpse of what she could remember/learned from her history teacher..:P So,why did she had this uncomfortable feeling about 4th king Gwangjong? of course because HE IS YOUR TRUE LOVE Hae Soo!! come on,realize it already!! hgrkjanhdjkal..(this was my expression when I watch the eps..hahaha). So,basically she cares to all of the princes (okay..not all..most of them), so she doesn't want them to be killed by their own brother. Maybe HS thought 8th is Gwangjong?thus she wanted to avoid that happens by trying to convince WW not to take the throne??

I saw that this will happens very soon..yeorobeun,our WS-HS relationship will happens soon.I'm so excited!! I can see it coming. Spoiler alert!!

Spoiler

WS took HS by boat to his secretive cottage..(in Cver 4th took Ruoxi by boat to the beautiful scenery of lotus' park..and Ruoxi fluttered)..even though HS not in love with him yet..but her heart definitely will be fluttered. We all can see this coming from ep6 where she try to look at WS when all the princes (except Yo) come for her before she came to Oh Sanggong..not in love yet..

And the trips...finally..we can see the scene..one of my fav scene (Ruoxi dancing in front of 4th)..but I'm not sure if this scene will be aired though. Writer,Director,PD..please air this scene...:tears:

To all SoSoo shippers..please be patient..it will happen very soon (one week later maybe? lol..my heart!!) I'm going to watch another LJK dramas for the time being. 

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, tanaqvi said:

Who knows, is there any new video on sbs site? Like a second version preview for 07?

Not sure if this have been shared here, I just saw it on twitter from MoonLoverSBS

preview ep7

and it aslo has some bts from last night's ep

bts ep6

*oh no i don't have an idea how to put a video sorry ..can someone tell me?

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Who is more dangerous - the one who openly swing his sword - ready to fight or the one silenty working in the Backround... underrestimated by all of them?!

@Mau_Cherry  The silent one is more dangerous then them all but just because WS is known for his crazy behavior he's also not to be underestimated.. WS is the type to kill you once you cross him the wrong way.. He won't give you a second chance to mess over him again be it brother or not.. 

26 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Nearly at the end of Page 388 @fangurling123 answered my question - and helped me out - you can find what was said between the Brothers in her Spoiler Tag!!! I knew that Scene was so importend!

Thanks

Spoiler
2 hours ago, fangurling123 said:

From my prior post:

As a quick summary of the scene, when So enters the room Yo again has a stab at him saying how even among brothers proper greetings and manners should be adhered to strictly. Yo says So still hasn't apologized for insulting him and their mother (i.e accusing them of the plot to kill the crown prince).  So then replies that if that is the case then he is the one who should be properly greeted first since Yo hasn't yet thanked him for saving his life (meaning what he did to hide the evidence on the attempt on the crown prince).  10th Prince arrives saying the emperor is bringing in all the south factions into the palace.  Wo says the emperor should embrace the factions.  Yo then says, true, a country can collapse in one split second (without careful political balancing).  Then Yo takes a stab at Baek by saying as an example, take a look at 13th Prince's maternal grandfather who was a grand Silla king but now is just a beggar relative who can't even enter the palace.  So subtly defends Baek by saying that the princes are really no different to beggars since they rely on the emperor for everything and can't get anything if not on his good side.   If you're going to live the life of a beggar, might as well go drinking.  He then says "Speaking of drinking, Baek, are you a strong drinker."  Back replies that is one of his specialties and both leave the room.  Baek then thanks So for coming to his defense.  So says no need to thank him, he just doesn't like the strong to pick on the weak.

<Edited to add:>  Baek then responds to So by saying that still, he would never have been able to speak up the way So did.

Wow the confrontation between the two is heating up as little brother won't backdown to big brother or let him have the last word on him it's only a matter of time before they be going neck and neck and WY don't stand a chance against WS WY will need the queens army with him to take out WS but seeing how he took care of those fallen monks I don't think her army could do much harm to him if there was to be a fight in the woods remember that's his terriorty..

• Like 12

Wait - I feel betrayed...

was So the first choice to catch Soo when she fall?????

81Ikpbf.gif

1 minute ago, valsava said:

@Mau_Cherry  The silent one is more dangerous then them all but just because WS is known for his crazy behavior he's also not to be underestimated.. WS is the type to kill you once you cross him the wrong way.. He won't give you a second chance to mess over him again be it brother or not.. 

I´m not talking about So who is underrestimated... I´m talking about the 9th.... :D

+

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Wait - I feel betrayed...

was So the first choice to catch Soo when she fall?????

When we watch live we have scene that are shown but once raw or the sub version is out the whole scene is cut out I wish the editors stop messing around with us 

• Like 10