Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

5 hours ago, TeBe said:

at this point I am assuming TaeJu was a pervert ..:angry:

happy leafhappy leaf   @TeBe CHingu , TaeJo is a pervert . I wonder has this man ever been in love because he sure has a lot of wives and I wonder how can he not have fallen in love with any of them. 

• Like 10

Just now, Diana Blanche said:

No LJK in C-version

like none ?? You are joking! 

I live for mondays just to see his face. I actually watched my first variety running man just to see him on it. And  he is so so funny. I was laughing till i had tears

I'll just wait for tomorrow then. The chinese version gets subbed faster. i'll wait for DF

• Like 12

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

You're right in the sense that he cares more for Hae Soo than his brothers. On the other hand, he does listen to Baek Ah. So this scene reveals how much Hae Soo means to Wang So, which is a lot. Striking is that noone seems to notice it. I guess, they are so used to see Wang So behaving like an animal milk bottlethat they misinterpretate the situation. 

2 @bebebisous33... I forgot to mention Baek Ah is an exception . He does listen to him and so glad they are working on their bond as brothers. I want them to be close like the chinese version. In the chinese version 13 prince would have done anything for him.  happy diver leafvictory sign leaf

Spoiler

One of the reason I picked the 4 th prince was because he was so lonely but was glad he ahd at least one brother who was loyal and good to him. This man understood him because 4 th prince had never wanted to be Emperror until 8th prince kept pushing him in a cornor. HE was only trying to survive in opinion chingu's. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

happy leafhappy leaf   @TeBe CHingu , TaeJo is a pervert . I wonder has this man ever been in love because he sure has a lot of wives and I wonder how can he not have fallen in love with any of them. 

Ähem - from what I read... he had a Lover before he started to create Goreyo and married all those Women. She is still around him - in the Palace - she is statisfied to look at him today - and she asked HS if she hates the King really that much when she treat her wound.....

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

like none ?? You are joking! 

I live for mondays just to see his face. I actually watched my first variety running man just to see him on it. And  he is so so funny. I was laughing till i had tears

I'll just wait for tomorrow then. The chinese version gets subbed faster. i'll wait for DF

Okay I surrender! I thought you were referring to the chinese version Bu Bu Jing Xin

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

You're right in the sense that he cares more for Hae Soo than his brothers. On the other hand, he does listen to Baek Ah. So this scene reveals how much Hae Soo means to Wang So, which is a lot. Striking is that noone seems to notice it. I guess, they are so used to see Wang So behaving like an animal milk bottlethat they misinterpretate the situation. 

His Brothers just started to treat Wang So more like a Human too - even like a Brother. No wonder he cares for for the only Person who saw him just as Wang So from the start. Not as a bad Luck, an Animal or maybe a Person they just don´t know how to behave. WS try to be a Brother for 14th failed and hurted him in the end so badly - and even WW who was until than more nice to him told him off. But I can see the change I was waiting for - and I always had high hope in Baek Ah.

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

Ähem - from what I read... he had a Lover before he started to create Goreyo and married all those Women. She is still around him - in the Palace - she is statisfied to look at him today - and she asked HS if she hates the King really that much when she treat her wound.....

@Mau_Cherry.... I heard the same thing chingu this is supposed to be the LOVER---> Moon Lovers-Woo Hee-Jin.jpg

shE must reallly love him to see him and prepare the woman who is about to serve her only love.  I feel so bad for her because she deserves so much better.  wailing leafwailing leafwailing leaf

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Mau_Cherry.... I heard the same thing chingu this is supposed to be the LOVER---> Moon Lovers-Woo Hee-Jin.jpg

shE must reallly love him to see him and prepare the woman who is about to serve her only love.  I feel so bad for her because she deserves so much better.  wailing leafwailing leafwailing leaf

How often had she prepared a woman for her once Lover.... yes - scary if you ask me.

I´m just glad that I read too that this woman will become a suport and very importend person for Hae Soo.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well Wang So was a Boss in that scene :wub: but besides the badassery I got the impression that he is actually the only one who can and will put his life on the line for something he wants or believes in. None of the other princes even thought of opposing once they found out the groom was their own father, the king. Sure they were unhappy with the turn of events, but they clearly realised they would be risking their lives if they continued to protest....even Wook faltered.....he who has known HS the longest, professes to keep her safe and has romantic feelings for her. It is only So who was sure in his conviction that this marriage is wrong once he confirms with HS that regardless of the danger to his life (I mean we have seen that the king could care less when it comes to So) he decides not to give up. He acknowledges Baek Ah's concern but is still reluctant......only when HS herself takes the onus to go ahead with the king's men he finally accedes to her wishes. The other time was when he took Wang Mu's place in the ceremony.....he wanted his freedom so much he put his life on the line even then......then also when he confessed to murdering the monks.

One may call it daredevilry but you got to have a solid heart and absolute conviction to not care for your life and do the right thing, as it appears. It is at these times I feel that being away from Songhak and fighting for his own survival has actually tempered the iron in him to steel and he is better off than his brothers.

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Aigoo, his earrings even have baubles on them now... don't know which is more distracting, those or the eyeliner. He's spending too much time grooming with his eomma.

This cat pulls the look off better.

If it were the drama i started with, i would have hated the character.. but everytime he ocmes onscreen , i am reminded of running man and how absolutely awesome cool he is. and his archery skills :) .. he is as non jerk offscreen as he is jerk on screen .. and looks better offscreen :P

Though, who is he? m seeing him for the first time.. what is his claim to fame?

And also that EXO kid.. is he the most popular EXO guy.. or just one of the pack.. i understand the group exo is really popular.. is that the claim to fame?

• Like 12

After watching raw and comparing it to One Channel's version, there are some scene differences. Maybe Korean version got better editing, imo. Scenes were more fluid and less off.

I have to take back my words earlier about So. I was a bit sad looking at how he seems to be reluctant about saving HS. But after seeing it all over again, he's at some point haven't realized how he trully feels about HS. He cares for her and is feeling her frustration but he's unaware of how it would haunt him back if he only just stays still and does nothing. HS has claimed a spot in his mind but he has not figured out how big of a impact she would have made in his life, for example if he's never gonna see her again.

So's tortured eyes, his stern face, his stiff body when he sees HS's agony were making me swoon and swoon...

After seeing the possibility of her dying, it was a chance to truly feel how it's like to completely lose her. I think it was kind of a wake up call for him.

After 6 episodes, K version seems closely follow the Chinese plot, so I'm afraid that the romance of Wook and Soo will have more time to grow and it means my SoSoo ship is still stranded somewhere. 

:((( 

Not that I complain about KHN's amazingly pretty face gracing my screen, it's just that my shipper heart is beating for So&Soo only..sorry Wook-ah!

Another countdown to tonight's eps! Thank you fellow moonlovers for the insights, you're all jjang *thumbs up*

• Like 18