12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Min2206 said:

But you will end up inside his stomach, no? 

With that kind of stare, there’s no intention of eating... I see no cutlery... You know how sometimes we get cookies so pretty that biting into it is just a big no-no... 

21 hours ago, MY15 said:

Ah, but the cake gets to be licked by HB  @ktcjdrama right?

You’re right!! Hahahaaa... Come join me, be the cake. @Min2206 join us too, I promise his bite will not be painful :lol:

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

You’re right!! Hahahaaa... Come join me, be the cake. @Min2206 join us too, I promise his bite will not be painful 

depends on if he is gumiho or goblin or vampire or zoppa -- zombie oppa! hahahahha... if he is zoppa, then stay far away from the cake! :P

On 11/30/2020 at 1:01 PM, Lmangla said:

After having read about Mr Dimples, all I could think about was my oppa.... I was getting tired. It was cold outside and it felt like I had been walking for almost 20 km. Would I have to walk another 180 km before I would find him? Sigh....
While walking in zone 2, I stumbled upon a store with a giant donut on top of the roof! Hmmm...I wonder if they sell donuts? Ooh, but to my surprise it was a record store!
Lots of oppas inside, but would I find my oppa here? :love:

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon

LOL .. I found it - thank you for the doughnuts!  @partyon  So MANY to choose!  
Let's be merry! 

Spoiler

90d313cd15f2471c2a3393c4f4283cbc2ccf526d

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, I do agree - easy if you're familiar but hard if you're not. :blush:

To be honest, if it's not for @Jillia @partyon and @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ ,  I would not really know much about these "bulletproof doughnuts"

Thanks for the little intro that was put together @partyon cr @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ and @Yinye

Spoiler

btscocacolakorea_instagram.jpg

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

To be honest, if it's not for @Jillia @partyon and @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ ,  I would not really know much about these "bulletproof doughnuts"

Thanks for the little intro that was put together @partyon cr @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ and @Yinye

Reveal hidden contents

btscocacolakorea_instagram.jpg

@Min2206, congratulations my dear, you got it! hahaha -

Spoiler

I rarely visit Kpop section here & rarely follow boy/girl group but only familiar with 2PM & Big Bang.....  :Woah:

I knew I would be stumped if we wander into zone 2... I think I found the thread but I cannot find the page. I tried the actual number, tried adding and subtracting and even dividing... cannot do multiplication because total page number is less than the result.

Some of the page numbers also kept reloading on my phone so I will need to get on the laptop to hunt for oppa better. Will be back soon! 

Archived