12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I want some of that chicken. hahahaha.. @ktcjdrama ~ good thinking. :lol:

ooh, nice guess @twinkle_little_star but like @partyon said the clue is not in reference to the drama section. hint: you have to find a different zone. ^_^

@partyon @Lmangla :waves:

hai everyone.. :D thank you very much for providing me with the correction. I sincerely appreciated your help with the hint yesterday. :D

Spoiler

I have already revised it. the clue "And maybe some abs..." 

Day 4 : the answer is Add-Subtract thread in soompi hangout section.

Santa Claus Movie GIF

Thank you @Lmangla for the extra day 3 clue. I actually got the page number right but I have been looking at wrong threads. Have to double check the title correctly after this. :sweat_smile:

Solved day 4 clue. The page number is like a giveaway to which thread need looking. Never been to that zone but I might check it out sometimes. I wish my oppa is Lee Jun Ki or Gong Yoo though. I am not really into Lee Jong Suk. Ooopss. :coolshades:

@partyon Noona, @Lmangla I was expecting this thread to be part of the event, but didn't think it would be this early, or at least looking at the clue I was a bit confused which thread to go, but found it faster than I thought I would. I for one, didn't visit the abs thread, because well I saw the comments on them visiting it and not finding anything :joy:

a17c4adec91e9840d86644d10275712d.gif

@twinkle_little_star ~ oooh, you found it this time. thanks for the gift of christmas songs you have been sharing. good to get in the mood no?

1 hour ago, kdramagrandma said:

Solved day 4 clue. The page number is like a giveaway to which thread need looking. Never been to that zone but I might check it out sometimes. I wish my oppa is Lee Jun Ki or Gong Yoo though. I am not really into Lee Jong Suk. Ooopss.

so nice to hear that you discovered a new zone. one of the ideas behind this event is to get people to explore the different sections of soompi and be aware of the various threads that are available for folks to chat on. I discovered the hangout section only after a few years of being on soompi LOL. :lol: so I am sure many people are like that. they just visit the drama thread they are watching or the ship they are part of..

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Lmangla I was expecting this thread to be part of the event, but didn't think it would be this early, or at least looking at the clue I was a bit confused which thread to go, but found it faster than I thought I would. I for one, didn't visit the abs thread, because well I saw the comments on them visiting it and not finding anything 

hahahha... there is a method to our madness my friend! ^_^

@LmanglaI cant find both 3 and 4, eventhough i'm pretty sure which threads you are talking about. for clue 3 i searched both the pillowbook thread and the first original drama thread, couldnt find anything. And obviously clue 4 is pointing towards "our" thread but i still cant find anything (btw at 860th page we were talking about maggi and i just had maggi this evening. LMAO). Probably i'm looking at the wrong page numbers. sighhh. 

@kokodus ~ here is the summary of the week's clues up to #3. it has link to the goodies.

as for clue#4, explaining in spoiler

Spoiler

you have to add both numbers together and you will get page 5860

as you guessed, it was the add & subtract thread.

here's the clue:

After having become inspired by the beautiful park I had just visited,I thought about my family and friends. I could come up with at least 5000 reasons why having friends in your life is so meaningful. I was thinking how nice it would be to have a meal and chat with them about oppas and dramas.:heart:
As I was still waiting for oppa (seems he's really busy today), I decided to meet up with them. Zone 1 has some really good restaurants, and I was only 860 meters away from my favorite chicken restaurant. Looking for oppa is hard work - I needed food. And maybe some abs...

enjoy your maggi! :)

here's some coconut ice cream.

Coconut-Ice-Cream-4.jpg

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

@LmanglaI cant find both 3 and 4, eventhough i'm pretty sure which threads you are talking about. for clue 3 i searched both the pillowbook thread and the first original drama thread, couldnt find anything. And obviously clue 4 is pointing towards "our" thread but i still cant find anything (btw at 860th page we were talking about maggi and i just had maggi this evening. LMAO). Probably i'm looking at the wrong page numbers. sighhh. 

Ms. Koko, did you find it? :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

New Christmas emojis everyone! Yay!

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, I am shocked you didn't visit the abs thread :joy:

Here is a video of a traditional English Christmas carol, Carol of the Bells. Enjoy!

Day 5 clue revealed

chingus, clue 5 is now up on the first post of this thread. it should be rather easy for some. kekekek...

and we have new winter emojis! have you seen them?

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

Good luck!

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @partyon

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Day 5 clue revealed

chingus, clue 5 is now up on the first post of this thread. it should be rather easy for some. kekekek...

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:

Good luck!

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

. :rickroll::heart2beat:

EDIT: (lmangla) putting in spoiler as you got the theme right! :D

Spoiler

@Lmangla, time flies so fast & we're up to clue 5 now - hahaha - I need to concentrate on the drama thread, which I rarely visit - LOL. Do I need to focus on Hyunbin's drama? Like "Crash Landing On You" or maybe "Secret Garden" -

Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin), is a fashion entrepreneur with her company Se-ri's Choice, and into paragliding..... And in "Secret Garden" Kim Joo-won (Hyun Bin) is a high-end department store CEO. BUT, you mentioned - romance of 2-paragliders........ Well, HB has dimples to die for! IDK.....................

17 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Yes!

Reveal hidden contents

Crash Landing on you

Pg 54

and we have a special song to share: "Dimple" and it's a little bit dangerous to the heart too :glasses:

putting in spoiler as you got the page number

Spoiler

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ, hahaha - 50 + 4 = 54 very right.................. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... I join with you here. :tounge_xd:

@willenette @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @MayanEcho  ~ kekekek.. was the clue too easy? :lol: ahhaha... guess, we will alternate between easy and hard clues.

@willenette ~ edited your post as you got the answers right and put it in spoilers. so the theme is right. you won't have to dig far to find where the goodie bag has landed. :D

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@willenette @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @MayanEcho  ~ kekekek.. was the clue too easy? :lol: ahhaha... guess, we will alternate between easy and hard clues.

I guess it depends on the individuals too.  "Para-gliders" is the eureka moment for me.  To tell you the truth I didn't watch it yet but it appeared on the recommendation ad that I guess it stuck on my mind plus a little bit of here and there info.

:sweet:

46 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Day 5 clue revealed

Good luck!

tagging:

Can I have the cake please?   Have a great merry bonding time this year despite the pandemic - let's be merry here! 
thank you @Lmangla @partyon

Spoiler

hb6.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@willenette ~ edited your post as you got the answers right and put it in spoilers. so the theme is right. you won't have to dig far to find where the goodie bag has landed. :D

@Lmangla, sorry, I forgot to put spoilers - too excited to write - hahaha - :heart::Woah:

Just now, Min2206 said:

Can I have the cake please?   Have a great merry bonding time this year despite the pandemic - let's be merry here! 
thank you @Lmangla @partyon

Reveal hidden contents

hb6.jpg

@Min2206, see? Just look at those dimples - aren't those to die for? Adore this man! :Twerkdatbutt:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, see? Just look at those dimples - aren't those to die for? Adore this man! 

Yes LOL @willenette  how can we forget his dimples .. very prominent, makes him sweeter and youthful.

Spoiler

BTW @Lmangla - I have not watched CLOY , tbh,  hahhaha.  I knew the answer but I had a hard time searching for the exact drama thread .. soompi just prompted out the shippers' one continuously when I type HB, the keywords of CLOY, So . .. somehow, it took me quite a bit while.  :joy:

Archived