12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

8 hours ago, partyon said:

hai everyone.. thank you @partyon @Lmangla it's Day 6:Clue Revealed Santa Claus is coming to town. I seem 

like I'm freezing. could we turn up the heat please? :D

Spoiler

Day 6
After having read about Mr Dimples, all I could think about was my oppa.... I was getting tired. It was cold outside and it felt like I had been walking for almost 20 km. Would I have to walk another 180 km before I would find him? Sigh....
While walking in zone 2, I stumbled upon a store with a giant donut on top of the roof! Hmmm...I wonder if they sell donuts? Ooh, but to my surprise it was a record store!
Lots of oppas inside, but would I find my oppa here?  

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla &  @partyon 

Spoiler

Day 6 clue Soompi Winterland. 
" Hmmm... I wonder if they sell donuts? Ooh, but to my surprise it was a record store! Lots of oppas inside, but would I find my oppa here? Lots of oppas inside, but would I find my oppa here? "

Day 6: my answer is Bangtan Boys South Korean boy band debuted in 2013 

16076854614384674713440251161882.jpg

2ada7c580951ea669659063c3ec027d989753040

Cbs Christmas GIF by HULU

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama @larus ~ here is another hint -- these lads at the record store have dynamite voices! they told me to just keep adding my steps and I will eventually meet oppa!

hope that helps. let me know...

Yes! That’s the thread I went. But cannot find the page.

Spoiler

Well, page 200 kept reloading and then finally said the webpage crashed. 

@twinkle_little_star ~ ooh, you found the answer; that was a nice news video interview on the group. tagging some fans @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @Yinye @Nodame @Jillia who might enjoy seeing it if they haven't already...

@madmad min ~ here let me put the page number in spoiler;

Spoiler

you have to add the numbers in the clue....

EDIT:  @ktcjdrama you got the right page number. not sure why the page isn't loading. here, let me give you the link.

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@twinkle_little_star ~ ooh, you found the answer; that was a nice news video interview on the group. tagging some fans @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @Yinye @Nodame @Jillia who might enjoy seeing it if they haven't already...

@madmad min ~ here let me put the page number in spoiler; also tagging @ktcjdrama in case...

Hide contents

you have to add the numbers in the clue....

if you are still not able to find...

Hide contents

it is page 200

@Lmangla thank you for your help. I greatly appreciate it and I'll try to do better next time, okay. :D

Spoiler

page 200

Guys, seems there has been a clean up on the thread since this morning. :D 

The new clue is:

179 and 20 km.

Sometimes the forum cleans automatically up old accounts and posts - and the page numbers may shift in the process. Sorry about the confusion... :kiss_wink:

Glad to see there are many chingus here who got the answer....

So I wasn't  the only one.... who were confused about the page number for a moment  :blush: so I followed my gut ... hmmm either -1 / +1

Will put in the answer by tomorrow .... 

@Lmangla ...  Yes, love the interview ... their answers are getting better and wiser.

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

The new clue is:

179 and 20 km.

Sometimes the forum cleans automatically up old accounts and posts - and the page numbers may shift in the process. Sorry about the confusion... :kiss_wink:

Cry Crying GIF by POWERS

I am not typing For a Day Now. M done. :tired:

FINALLY FOUND IT.

Spoiler

912aa942b862da47356d7cbd98001cdda17ecc4c

@ktcjdrama ~ thanks for the alert. it was the page in clue till a few hours back. :sweatingbullets: was wondering why you were saying you were not able to see it on the page when others found it this morning but thought it was some system glitch.

sorry about the confusion chingus..  thanks @partyon for the new clue..

re: @larus @madmad min @twinkle_little_star

here is some pineapple tart/biscuits to make you all feel a little better.

nyonya-pineapple-tarts.jpg 

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

The new clue is:

179 and 20 km.

Ohh, was there a mix-up this morning.  I went to the 20km walk and then 180 km walk, ended up where I supposed to be, didn't find the link.   I minus 20 and added 20, still NO.  Then I minus 1 - hahahahhahahhahahhaa BINGO

Don't know why I did that but I managed to get the the STORE LOL 
@Lmangla

43 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

Since all of you have worked hard.. lets share some 

Dang me, more BTS Donut Time ...!  I bought some doughnuts this afternoon ... chocolate glazed ones.  Ate 1, 4 more in the fridge.   Got a scolding from mom.

BTW, who is that guy trying the lemony one , fed someone and sipped coffee at end - Jungkook?

And the one light brown sitting down, eating calmly? 

kekekke 

Yea @Lmangla  You and @partyon had me going from this page to that page, went to another page, same thread yes, then back again that page .. up down, up down .. then maybe -1 .. hahahahhaha:Megalol:

Another interesting fact : donut = daughnut

@Min2206

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

BTW, who is that guy trying the lemony one , fed someone and sipped coffee at end - Jungkook?

Our maknae  Jungkook feeding the eldest Jin

And the one light brown sitting down, eating calmly? 

Our dance leader - J-hope :)

There are two more members too if you notice.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ thanks for the alert. it was the page in clue till a few hours back. :sweatingbullets: was wondering why you were saying you were not able to see it on the page when others found it this morning but thought it was some system glitch.

sorry about the confusion chingus..  thanks @partyon for the new clue..

re: @larus @madmad min @twinkle_little_star

here is some pineapple tart/biscuits to make you all feel a little better.  

@Lmangla thank you :foryou:  :D

there's nothing better than a slice of still-warm tart. yummy. :D

Archived