12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

BTW @Lmangla - I have not watched .. , tbh,  hahhaha.  I knew the answer but I had a hard time searching for the exact thread .. soompi just prompted out the shippers' one continuously   

My tip is to use MR. Google... just type the name of the KD + soompi forum ... Voila! you'll be there right away ;)

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

"Para-gliders" is the eureka moment for me.  To tell you the truth I didn't watch it yet but it appeared on the recommendation ad

kekekek... let me tell you a secret -- I didn't watch the drama either! hahahahha but was aware of the basic synopsis.

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Can I have the cake please?   Have a great merry bonding time this year despite the pandemic - let's be merry here! 

only the cake? you don't want the gorgeous waiter to wait on you? :P

@Lmangla and @partyon it seems that you have to guard this thread closely 24 hrs.. BTW, how do you like the song?

kekeke... the lyrics perfectly capture the feels of fans of mr. dimples! hahahha... maybe those fans should think of using this as their anthem song? :P

@Min2206 ~ kekekek... put it in spoiler in case of chingus still figuring it out... but finding it so funny that mr google seems to know the shippers more. hahahahha....

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Lmangla, sorry, I forgot to put spoilers - too excited to write - hahaha -

kekeke... know today's theme would be a delight for many in this forum! :D

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... let me tell you a secret -- I didn't watch the drama either! hahahahha but was aware of the basic synopsis.

kekeke... the lyrics perfectly capture the feels of fans of mr. dimples! hahahha... maybe those fans should think of using this as their anthem song? :P

@Min2206 ~ kekekek... put it in spoiler in case of chingus still figuring it out... but finding it so funny that mr google seems to know the shippers more. hahahahha....

kekeke... know today's theme would be a delight for many in this forum! :D

@Lmangla, I really love this drama - that's why, when I read your clue, I right away had a hint that this is it. I was a little confused when you mentioned "romance of 2-paragliders...... because I know she's only the one into it. I'm really into this drama since I post most of the news, anything about it + the actor in his thread, never on the drama thread, though - hehehe - 

@Min2206I guess prefer another waiter - who has similar dimples to die for, too - hahaha. :tounge_xd:

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Ha ha.. that is a very good suggestion ...

"That dimple is illegal" (Dimple by BTS -- this is the audio link. If you have found the answer you may see the spoiler in my earlier post for the live performance) :glasses:  

My tip is to use MR. Google... just type the name of the KD + soompi forum ... Voila! you'll be there right away ;)

Ahh, now I know  :Megathanks:

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Yealah, u want me to die ahh .. later, my daejang will "kill" me
I would not want that

:loolz:

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Lmangla, I really love this drama - that's why, when I read your clue, I right away had a hint that this is it. I was a little confused when you mentioned "romance of 2-paragliders...... because I know she's only the one into it. I'm really into this drama since I post most of the news, anything about it + the actor in his thread, never on the drama thread, though - hehehe - 

@Min2206I guess prefer another waiter - who has similar dimples to die for, too - hahaha. :tounge_xd:

so they both are not paragliders? just one? hahahahha.... can you tell I didn't watch the drama? oops! well, the clue still is really easy. :D

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yealah, u want me to die ahh .. later, my daejang will "kill" me
I would not want that

hahahahha... righto! keep daejang as main waiter. this one can be backup! hahahahah...

22 minutes ago, willenette said:

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so they both are not paragliders? just one? hahahahha.... can you tell I didn't watch the drama? oops! well, the clue still is really easy. :D

hahahahha... righto! keep daejang as main waiter. this one can be backup! hahahahah...

Ohh, so the clue written 2 paragliders?   now that @willenette noticed it, I remember in the poster, there was only ONE
 - hahahhahaaha!   And I did not notice it .. i just saw the word  paragliders .. the mind went crashing to the landing.

:loolz:

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

~ kekekek.. was the clue too easy? :lol: ahhaha... guess, we will alternate between easy and hard clues.

It may be hard if they haven't heard nor read about the drama at all.  I haven't seen, but I'm familiar enough, thanks to FB friends who couldn't stop gushing about it the first time it was shown. ^_^

36 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It may be hard if they haven't heard nor read about the drama at all.  I haven't seen, but I'm familiar enough, thanks to FB friends who couldn't stop gushing about it the first time it was shown. ^_^

@MayanEcho, I do agree with you - that it would be hard for anyone who haven't watched the drama at all. :blush:

Paragliders Yo go, although I still find the First crash into ARMS scene Unrealistically funny. But for all those who love it its good. PJE needs to come up with better story than fairytales in every show , its high time. I love me some HYB but not this show. (Hides away from The story lovers)

CLUE 5 resolved.

Spoiler

Crash Landing on You Pg 54

cl5.png

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Day 5 clue revealed

chingus, clue 5 is now up on the first post of this thread. it should be rather easy for some. kekekek...

and we have new winter emojis! have you seen them?

Good luck!

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @partyon

hai everyone.. thank you @Lmangla @partyon , it looks like i have fallen into the world of a Soompi Winterland and when I opened my eyes, I was in Day 5, can feel like an array of several emotions all at once. :D

Spoiler

Day 5

After relaxing with friends, I was ready to go searching for my oppa. I heard from a friend that he might be in a famous department store in Zone 3. This department store is known for its sequinned jackets and has bustling branches in zone 5 and 6. I was tempted to go shopping but, I kept my focus on meeting oppa. hahaha! So off I hopped on a bus to Zone 3 but halfway through the bus had a breakdown. So the driver asked us to sit by a restaurant. I ordered a bowl of noodles for 50 won and some soda for 4 won. On the shelf were some books donated by visitors. Bored and wanting to pass my time, I took up one of the books and was totally engrossed. A romance between two para-gliders? It was so romantic! The hero sounded like a real looker with his dimples!

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla  & 

@partyon 

Spoiler

Day 5 : Soompi Winterland a new clue has flown in. a paragliding :D

I enclose herewith my answer is,   

Day 5 : Crash Landing On You 2019 actor Hyun Bin as Jeong Hyeuk

https://youtu.be/Q-rGIR3DdNk

GIF by Macy's

https://youtu.be/G2bx3FzgJ6o

Woww I kinda paused to stare at this picture for a whole 30 mins before i came here to type this.

Spoiler

78ab7f920f53ad8f810238f90c275b59.jpg

Awww i didnt know i missed hyunbin oppa until i saw these pictures. Comeback to dramaland soon oppa!!!! Thats my christmas wish this year. LOL

Archived