12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Day 3: A new clue into a new land

the first post in the thread has been edited to include the new clue. this may be difficult for some.

hint: put the spotlight on the zone! and be willing to travel to different sections of soompi!

Good luck!

I tried googling but could not get it (twice)  So I looked at other chingus's spoilers.   Really don't know about this drama, mian he but it did spur me on to find out more about the drama and the leads.   No worries @Lmangla

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, twinkle_little_star said:

hai everyone.. :D  again, thank you for your generosity @Lmangla @partyon  Day 3 clue. :foryou:trying to figure it out. a fresh peach fruit? :D

Reveal hidden contents

Day 3

clue - when I got outside the bar, the wind was howling a little and I wondered if it would snow. would I be warm enough? well I had packed 1 jacket, 4 sweaters and 5 pairs of woolen socks. so even if I should get wet, I should be warm enough right? feeling a little chilly, I dived into a bookshop nearby that seemed to serving tea. as I sat down on the table, I noticed that someone had left a note behind. it was so romantic! the note read -- "you are my endless love! even if three lifetimes pass, I will not forget you! will you walk with me through the lanes of blossoms?" I was squealing when the waitress placed a cup of peach tea and I showed her the note. she smiled and told me she knew the white haired gentleman who left this note for his lady love and will pass along the note when the regular dropped in. the waitress then shared the park was absolutely stunning and is a must visit for any tourist; a park filled with miles of fruit trees from China. wow! I looked through my guidebook and saw there were parks in both zone 6 and 7. I was wondering which one to go and notice there was a bus leaving to zone 7 in 20 minutes. I made my choice -- I had to see this park!

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon

Reveal hidden contents

my answer to this clue.

bitter love sad chinese drama.

Day 3: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms? 

@twinkle_little_star haii!a delicate aroma.i feel the softness! 

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

You can do it @larus.  The Zone is there, the page number is there ....and the title of the thread is also from the clue.  

Thanks for encouragement. I found it.

Spoiler

santa-claus-banner-design_1441-786.jpg

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, page 145

I was looking first for a thread named Endless Love. I even found an white haired man there too. :lol: Nothing.

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hey @madmad min :kiss_wink: Here is an additional clue to help you.

Reveal hidden contents

This time you don't need to add or subtract the numbers in the clue. Just put them into a consecutive order and you shall find the correct page....

I started from ZONE A and while finding the pages I ended up reading the Theories which took 40 minutes. Atleast this CP has some valid showcases to ship, Mine was torned by FANWARS that I cannot even see them in a single frame:( . The shippers theories gave me a lil bit solace and mind It their CP theories are more difficult to comprehend than Kdrama CPs because of all the Number Time and Word Codes One needs a Very high Comprehension capacity and IQ to decrypt those(Been there done that). Lol.

Well then I scooped to Zone B and HERE you have IT.

DAY 3 CLUE RESOLVED:

Spoiler

Donghua FengJiu , the Only White haired GOD who rocks that Hair. Hahaha. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms Page 145

clue3.png

Since it looks like chingus have all put their guesses, here is a summary of this week's clues and answers.

Entrance into Soompi Winterland (example)

Theme: Lee Min Ho

Section presence: drama section,actors section, shippers section

Address of goodies: Page 3 of Pachinko drama thread, borrowed space from @CarolynH post, link to goodies

our wish for you: wishing you a season of joy and cheer that truly lifts your heart as you near the end of this year

Day 1

Theme: IU

Section presence: drama section, kpop section, actors section, shippers section

Address of goodies: Page 108, Hotel del luna drama thread, borrowed space from @vangsweetie637 post, link to goodies

our wish for you: wishing you someone to have a drink with when you are feeling low or feeling happy.

Day 2

Theme: Hospital Playlist

Section presene: drama section (2 threads), shippers section (flower garden, winter garden....), actors section (several actors as it was ensemble)

Address of goodies: page 114, Hospital playlist season 2 thread, borrowed space from @kokodus post, link to goodies

our wish for you: We hope that you will find comfort in friendship and in song during this holiday season

Day 3 (putting in spoiler in case there are some chingus figuring this out)

Spoiler

Theme: OTP/shipping -- cdrama characters Dong Hua Dijun & Bai Feng Jiu played by actors Vengo & Dilraba

Section presence: global entertainment-China section (2 threads as drama had a sequel), shippers section (Vengo-Dilraba ship), global entertainment-global celebrities section

Address of goodies: page page 145, Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms drama thread, borrowed space from @MayanEcho, link to goodies

our wish for you: be carefree, curious and wishing you healthy hair! (like this OTP^_^)

re: @partyon

tagging @maribella and also @Min2206 who wasn't able to figure out day 3.

and a thanks to our chingus caroylnh, vangsweetie637, kokodus and mayanecho for letting us to borrow a little space on your post. :)

P.S ~ meant to post this yesterday but got a bit distracted....

@madmad min @larus ~ I didn't know there were several white haired men as leads in cdramas. hahahaha... always thought of white hair for ghosts and demons. ^_^

@madmad min ~ tell me more about shipping horror story. kekeke.. was trying to understand what is this number and time codes shippers decrypt. sounds like a spy movie hahahaha...

On 12/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, Wuzetian said:

Wait I'm a lil confused. Ain't the games for K-dramas only? Or including C-dramas? I didnt expect to be correct. Coz I was still thinking which K-drama has so much peaches :D

@Wuzetian, I thought all along this game is only exclusive for K-dramas. Now, I know.....well, I'm not into C-dramas - hahaha unless my biases are  starring in there. :blush:

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

.S ~ meant to post this yesterday but got a bit distracted....

@madmad min @larus ~ I didn't know there were several white haired men as leads in cdramas. hahahaha... always thought of white hair for ghosts and demons. ^_^

@madmad min ~ tell me more about shipping horror story. kekeke.. was trying to understand what is this number and time codes shippers decrypt. sounds like a spy movie hahahaha...

IN MY STYLE Beware of Long Rant....

Most C dramas have Black hair, not a Lot of them can rock White Hair, Vengo Gao Rocks it like a Pro. Being a Costume hero and Look dashing and different as well is not something I have seen a Lot people can do ,that too with a different hair color. Most look the same few being exceptions. (My biases would be Deng Lun and Zhang BinBin and Vengo Gao)

Now I am NOT AN EXPERT in C drama Shipping but as an International lover I understood a few tidbits, but their shipping proofs are much more cumbersome. WHY? Because the Suspected CPs are not Photographed by Paparazzi's, unlike what we saw in US (eg when Robsten was a thing they were photographed a Lot to make them look like a CP and Had shared Cloth ITEMS), and C drama CPs never fess up, because that is not generally a Fan Acceptable thing.

@MayanEcho I would Love to have that Poll for C drama Men who rock the Fantasy HAIR. Also I do wish people see C dramas more, they are so good and underrated.

How do shippers decipher: ROUGH IDEA can be a Bit Inaccurate.

EXHIBIT A : WEIBO / OASIS  etc Social Media Accounts Posts 

A.1 : Post Timings.

If CP the girl posts at 5 pm 20 minutes or 20th day of 5 Month or 20th hour of 5 day of the month and ie equivalent to 520.

If the guy responds on 521 in similar manner, they are somehow confessing their love . 520= I love you(520 sounds like ILU in mandarin)

I love you in chinese is Wo Ai Ni or pinyin: wǔ'èrlíng
<pinyin is spelling out Chinese phrases with letters from the English alphabet>, so if the Posts dictate the combination of numbers that is taken as a Sign.

Some numbers maybe 521,520,1222,1314.

A.2 Posts done on Respective Birth Month/Day number combinations.

Girl Posts at 1021 indicating something : Oct 21 is the Guy's Birthday.

Guy Posts at 1106 promoting his product : Nov 6 is the Girl's Birthday.

Guy Posted on date 1106 at 10:21 AM means they are together, because this is a Deliberate Number combination.

Girl Posts on 9 September 9 AM (99 means Forever) at 10:21 AM : I will be with 10:21 FOREVER.

A.3 Posts done with Name symbolisms with Time.

Now Chinese names have meaning eg: Deng means Light. /LAMP, Lun means Wheel.

If a girl posts a picture of Light at 10:21 PM/AM : CONFESSION and a BIG HINT.

EXIHIBIT B: Wearing Each Others Favorite Colors.CLI.gif

Why shippers say this >>because there are Few Colors which are not the First Choice for Guys or Girls .

Guys don't prefer Purple, Girls don't usually prefer Green. Now you see a Suspected CP wearing the other colors is Ok, wearing the Colors on their Particular Birthday is what makes a SHIPPERS HEART SOAR!!

Plus you see the guy holding a Purple Basketball. That is too weird , Basketballs are RED not Purple.

EXIHIBIT C: Promote their Works in Subtle Manner before the actual announcement.

The Guy is found playing the game in July when the Girl gets to be announced as its Ambassador in November.

The Girl found with the Latest collection of the Brand Bag when the BAG is NOT LAUNCHED in market and the Guy is the Spokesperson.

The GUY appears to lowkey promote the brand the girl is ambassador of in his SHOW , when He is the Presenter of some other brand.

The shows are promoted in a subtle manner, Orange fruit appears in the girls hand (the Guy's name in the show is equivalent to orange in chinese)  and the Guy shares a picture of him cooking food with a stuffed Squidfish toy (The girls show's name is the same). Both the shows air on same time and are RIVALS. Hahaha.

EXHIBIT D: These Days even Brands are Sharing Weird Tidbits while they are Promoting Individual Person.

Girl's Magazine spread photoshoot has an EYE, the EYE is suspected to belong to the Guy and the Official Photographer shares the PIC with a Heart of Guy's fav Color which is not the standard Red or Pink.

Famous known Brand PARTY asks the viewers that what should be gifted to the Girl and posts 4 picture, one of them is the Guy's ear taken directly from His Weibo Studio background pic and photoshopped. The POST is deleted after 2 days as the Girl's Fan threaten the brand with a Lawyers Letter ,on what basis I don't know. But LOL nonetheless.

EXHIBIT E: Colleagues Seem to tease suspected People :

Award Goes to Yangmi, she never Reveals her own CP but does tease the rest of them if she is in that mood and the Shippers Love her.

Now in Chinese world CP, Both parties are at Fanwar, FANS think they own the Artist and ARTIST team complies with FANS more than anything at times which does become annoying. LET THEM breathe People.

One is always suspected being married, the Girl is always suspected to have Multiple CPs, GIRL is even said to single.

World War of 2 CPs with one girl The Girl never fesses Up or interacts Publicly with the said GUY1 like for years at an end due to Fanwars but somehow loves posting Lamplights and Keeps on collaborating the Rival CP Guy(Guy2).

Guy 1 and Guy 2 recently went on stage together and seemed Cordial but cautious. Netizens say CP 1  is warring and cannot see Eye to EYe. They also say CP2 is a CP because they Post on Weibo and INERACT and Work quite frequently. CP validation by The GUY2 always has been denied, the Girl has claimed to be always single after last breakup.GUY1 never seemed close to any other girl besides this Girl and makes sure to Rock a Ring in his ring finger suddenly since this July. 

CP1 knew each other when they met in school ,The guy had his first crush when he saw the Girl, but never greeted her, she left after one semester, lovelorn the Guy entered the Entertainment industry to meet her, the Guy once said in an interview the girl he followed was his First Love and he never took names But only fessed up to Ever LOVE HER., they did meet after years but were friends publicly for 6 years then they stopped interactions , so as to stop any speculations. Last The Girl appeared cold towards him but was just being overly cautious towards her ouat friend ,We never saw them in One frame again. 

CP2 knew each other as they were classmates in Acting College and have been interacting on weibo normally without fanwars. And collaborate properly.

Its a Warpath between these 2 CPs , bordering onto abuses at times.

EXIHIBIT F: RARE Phenomenon :

Shared Clothing Items. It takes Shippers EYE to detect them, if gone viral the Pic with shared item vanishes.

If Reuters and Fan accounts have seen the CP together at Airport Seaoffs or SET Visits they have been posted but Suspiciously deleted Soon afterwards. But There were accounts. 

NOTHING IS AS IT Seems. Its the Codes that keep us Alive.8888, 11102106 jiāyóu

Spoiler

df.png 
pf.png

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

How do shippers decipher: ROUGH IDEA can be a Bit Inaccurate.

EXHIBIT A : WEIBO / OASIS  etc Social Media Accounts Posts 

Thanks @madmad min for the comprehensive explanation and detailed exhibits on the nos and time codes.    I really went line by line - whoa ...really an eye-opener to me!

Jiāyóu :Megathanks:

@MayanEcho @Min2206 @LmanglaGlad my info was insightful for you. Its not easy being any Shipper but in C drama World Shipper is way more complex and needs A clear head, mainly because you wonder why do they have so much time in hand to coordinate numbers, Cloth colorings and etc? But who am I to judge? Its obvious why collaborating CP seems real and Code sharing CP seem made up by fans. But as I said there are popularity traffic propagandas with CPs which are deliberately made to look like it and the actual ones are hidden. Too much coincidence is Deliberate, is all I am saying Lol. But there or anywhere its better NOT TO SHIP IMO. Too Too much stress.

Glad its EOY Time , I can just sip on my wine and forget the complexities for few days Lolol.

wine bottle drinking GIF by truTV

@madmad min I think that for one of the couples in your post, the shipping is still tame enough, in the sense that the shippers are alright with what they see posted or on what they are wearing or using. Respect for their very keen observation with minute details! ^_^

The fan wars though is like the stuff of somebody's very imaginative mind - this isn't just for shipped couples, but even to popular stars. It certainly sent one star to pariah status after the snowflake fans pulled a stunt which they didn't expect to backfire badly to their idol.

Day 4 clue revealed

Dear friends, clue 4 is now up on the first post of this thread. Laughter and friendship are the themes this time! Good luck! :kiss_wink:

matthew perry laughing GIF by Nick At Nite

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Day 4 clue revealed

Dear friends, clue 4 is now up on the first post of this thread. Laughter and friendship are the themes this time! Good luck! :kiss_wink:

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

I am so glad to meet you guys here... thanks to @partyon my maths have improved tremendously - maths meaning facts about KDramas , K-abs, jokes, gifs, life in general and everything fun! 

cc @Lmangla  - Hi and thanks to you too :blush:

Spoiler

a17c4adec91e9840d86644d10275712d.gif

My oppa is not in my birthmonth .... hahaha!  

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@partyon

i'm still trying to find.. but

Hide contents

i thought it might have been at the Ultimate Abs thread.. had a great time browsing through the posts and admiring the fine lines..

although.. oops, it's not there!

I went to a few threads too .. then somehow my instinct told me  to go back, go back there .. hahahhahahaha

Anime best katachi GIF on GIFER - by Niramar

Archived