12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

20 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

then somehow my instinct told me  to go back, go back there .. hahahhahahaha

oh my god wow GIF

u mean it's there but i missed it?? hahahaha let me go back there again! i shall spend more time browsing thru the fabulous curves.

@partyon @Lmangla that place is a trap hole! i can't seem to pull myself away after having stepped into it!

let them eat cake GIF by Maremonstrum

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, partyon said:

Day 4 clue revealed

Dear friends, clue 4 is now up on the first post of this thread. Laughter and friendship are the themes this time! Good luck! :kiss_wink:

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

@partyon @Lmangla haii!thanks for tagging!

Bonus clue for anyone who needs help to find the correct Day 4 thread.... :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

It's a thread that has several thousands of pages....

It's NOT the Ultimate Abs thread but feel free to visit that thread too :joy:

@sadthe1st At least it seemed like you had a good time while searching for the correct post. :joy: Yes, it's Park Seo Joon.

@Min2206 My main oppas aren't even in the pic :crybaby:

@larus @MayanEcho Well done!

Happy Clapping GIF

Here is another oppa by birth month pic with my oppa included, hahah :D 

3ceb496f9eada54e5495dd4e82e2243507b7ee3b

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

This clue was interesting for me as I immediately knew which thread it is. But adding, subtracting took time.

@partyon Eonni, return gift although my oppa was not there:

Oppa! :love: Thank you!

Here, for you dear dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

jo-seung-woo-300x355.jpg

Aigoo this number game reminds me of The King Eternal Monarch Prime Number charts we argued on Lol.

Find the Topic in mentioned zone which has Min 6000 Pgs. Amongst nearly 4000 pg worth of Topic Titles.

Answer to CLUE 4 Resolved:

Spoiler

Soompi HANGOUT Add_Sub pg 5000+860=5680

clue4.png

hai everyone.. a special thanks to the lovely, @partyon @Lmangla

:foryou: I hope your day is filled with lot's of love and laughter. :D Day 4 clue revealed. our tagged team was answering handily so I thought I would try and just guess the next answer. "And maybe some abs..." I get a clue, 

workout abs or bromance goals. :D

I Luv You GIF

Spoiler

Day 4
After having become inspired by the beautiful park I had just visited,I thought about my family and friends. I could come up with at least 5000 reasons why having friends in your life is so meaningful. I was thinking how nice it would be to have a meal and chat with them about oppas and dramas.
As I was still waiting for oppa (seems he's really busy today), I decided to meet up with them. Zone 1 has some really good restaurants, and I was only 860 meters away from my favorite chicken restaurant. Looking for oppa is hard work - I needed food. And maybe some abs...

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon 

Spoiler

a warrior group of young men called Hwarang discover their passions, love and friendship.

:D

Day 4: my answer is Hwarang drama 2016 

Taking a short break to answer the next question.

a17c4adec91e9840d86644d10275712d.gif

Spoiler

Found the answer:

Add and Subtract Game pg 5860 

The goodie bag remind me of "BTS Carpool Karaoke"

RM (the leader of BTS, yellow shirt) mentioned that he learnt English by watching DVD of "Friends", a gift from his mother.

Enjoy their authentic charms, beautiful songs and their laughter.

Archived