The Tollgate

Lmangla

Here are the categories:

And here are my nominees!

villains:

award # 1. the character you wanted to slap the most! how silly are they...

not sure if it counts as villain so

1. Jin Jung Hye - the Mother from Wok of Love  - what a pathetic woman

2. Nam Joon Ha - the Mother from Radio Romance...

award #2. the villain you are glad to see in jail or dead

in Jail - not dead - because she deserve that - Cha Moon Sook - Lawless Layer

award #3. The villain that should've won in the end.

none - until now - but the year is still ongoing

dramas:

award #2. this drama is too brainy and requires many brain cells to process

hmm maybe Life on Mars oh and of course Sketch!

award #4. if only the drama wasn't that long, more would watch this (daily/weekend)

I don´t like to watch too long Dramas for that reason - So no answer possible

award #5. the drama that is like a good meal and has a bit of everything -- sides, starters, main + salad and even dessert. (daily/weekend)

If that means - my fav Drama because I love everything about it - Just between Lovers!

award #7. it started off well but ended stupidly

sad but true

1. A Korean Odyseey (really - its fantasy they could make it better)

2. for me Wok of Love - I still love it - but it was cut - and so it was rushed - a pity

side characters:

award #1. you wish you could hug them and give them their own show. who cares about the leads!

1. BUJA - Korean Odyssey

2. Doo Chil Seong - Wok of Love - he needed a good Love Ending too... sob

award #2. everybody needs friends and family like these side characters

1. again Doo Chil Seong - Wok of Love - when you have him as a friend you have won

2. but even more - there is a character I am so greatful for because he was so perfect because he is not perfect - but his love is so pure - Sang Man from Just between Lovers

OTP and secondary OTPs:

award #1. the OTP that made you swoon

I guess its not a surprise - but for me that is Lee Gang Doo and Ha Moon Soo - Just between Lovers

award #2. the OTP that made you laugh

there are a few - with special scenes - but to name it... hmmm...

maybe Whats wrong with Sec. Kim - and Wok of Love OTP

award #3. the OTP that you wanted to slap and secretly hoped they will break up because they are too silly for words.

none - until now

leads:

award #1. you wish the character was real and you could meet him/her

Oh for the Heart - I know - but I can´t wish for anybody because for example Lee Gang Doo belongs only to Ha Moon Soo - I can´t ask for him. :wub: Can I get a personal Nam Shin III? Okay  - thats my answer than. :phew:Are you human too (oh I really forgot to name all)

fan service

award #1. scenes that made you giggle

hard to say - a lot... but sorry Just between Lovers comes to my mind again - even it was not often funny when Sang Man readed the book for Gang Doo I nearly fall from my chair.

award #2. scenes that made you swoon

Just between Lovers!

award #3. this is why you watch dramas.

again Just between Lovers...

but I love so many good Dramas....

the stuff behind!

award #4. So much product placement, were they unable to pay wages?

Not that it was trouble for me - but Wok of Love had a Deal with Subway for sure. :lol:

award #6. I want that watch! where the clothes/accessories are too good that you don't even care if that character annoys you.

Whats wrong with Sec. Kim  - honestly everything she wore was beautiful (sad but true it would not look like that on me. :unsure::lol: )

I guess that was it - and yes - I counted the Dramas too who ended in 2018 - even they started in 2017. Hope that is not against the rules.

Last but not least - I normaly watch more - but I made a longer break this year busy with writing my own Strories and of course with real life. So I don´t have so many to compare for this year.

Should i say I can make two more nominees...

The female Lead I disliked first and I so hoped for her to change soon - So Bong Are you human too and the scene I repeated the most - When Nam Shin rescued her in the parking place. :D

But if that will become a category - I am sure WWWSK will win. Har Har...

Thanks for the effort - It was fun.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Saja La said:

should more people check out this drama miss hammaruabi? is this a nomination for award #2. this drama is too brainy and requires many brain cells to process? what would be your nominations in all these categories?

Yes, I was entertained. Kim Myung-soo and Go Ara acting were better this time, must say their best at most?

Sung Dong-il, I love this man. Why he can't be my second dad? Kekekeke or maybe my boyfriend in his youth.

All the cases presented were realistic, but one of then I felt was to fill screen time and that was the only boring thing I found.

One thing I was questioning all the time was: why Go Ara character wore trench coats and "rich" ajumma clothing when she is young and poor?

I love the sidekick characters: secretary stenographer and the other pint size judge.

To watch this kdrama you do not need to be a brainy walking nerd. Just need to follow the story, script and scenes.

I love Kim Myung-soo character and sometimes I identified with every one in this slice of life drama.

8/10

25 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

@Lmangla This is fun! Could you give me 24 hours to get my votes in? :D

sure! we are taking in nominations till aug 5 and then we will create a poll after. we are trying to get in as many nominations to see what dramas people watched. am already seeing quite a few names that i haven't seen. so there was actually lots to watch!  :D

@Mau_Cherry ~ there are very few dramas that I watched this year actually and so some of the nominations, I don't recognize the character names. can you also add the drama name as well next to the nomination so we don't get confused. thanks. :)  and yea, it didn't strike me but we could have had a separate male/female lead category. just had one category for leads. award #1 where we liked (wished we could meet them) and award #2 one we hated (as in glad they don't exist in real life....)

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sure! we are taking in nominations till aug 5 and then we will create a poll after. we are trying to get in as many nominations to see what dramas people watched. am already seeing quite a few names that i haven't seen. so there was actually lots to watch!  :D

@Mau_Cherry ~ there are very few dramas that I watched this year actually and so some of the nominations, I don't recognize the character names. can you also add the drama name as well next to the nomination so we don't get confused. thanks. :)  and yea, it didn't strike me but we could have had a separate male/female lead category. just had one category where one we liked and one we hated (as in glad they don't exist in real life....)

I forgot ? - I named the Drama - where did I forgot it? Sorry in advance!

Should I make it more clear.... give me a moment

On 7/30/2018 at 5:57 PM, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @Saja La ~ thats why we have lots of categories besides the good dramas. hahahahah... :lol: so sounds like you can name a few for these ones... what would be your choices for drama award#6 avoid! beware! don't watch this drama

dramas:

award #1. you know the plot makes no sense but keep watching anyway

award #6. avoid! beware! don't watch this drama.

award #8. The drama that is so bad, it's good  

side characters:

award #3. sometimes villains are better than these annoying folks who raise your BP.

OTP and secondary OTPs:

award #3. the OTP that you wanted to slap and secretly hoped they will break up because they are too silly for words.

award #4. The OTP that was so bad, cringy just got a new meaning: this OTP.

award #5. The OTP that lacked so much chemistry, you wondered if they even got paid  

leads:

award #2. you are so glad that such a character doesn't exist in real life; well, no one you know anyway!

the stuff behind!

award #1. where can I get that sofa? where the interiors and settings were more attractive than the story...

award #2. did they have a budget cut? why can't they have better lighting?

award #3. who edited this drama? so good! so awful!

award #5. Wait... where did that chaebol's maseratti/lamborghini go? And now he's driving a normal sedan?

award #6. I want that watch! where the clothes/accessories are too good that you don't even care if that character annoys you.

award #7. the product placements that made you giggle and actually loved how it was weaved in.

I blame Running man for introducing Korean drama to me.... LOL...

award #1. you know the plot makes no sense but keep watching anyway - Sweet Enemy

award #6. avoid! beware! don't watch this drama. Well, Love is drop by drop comes to mind... Beautiful you

award #7. it started off well but middle and ending it stupid - Love is drop by drop. I highly recommend those who wanna watch it to stop watching it at ep 40..... The k-writer literally changed the character of their main female lead to be a weakling and pathetic woman.....

award #7a. it started off well, but the ending is stupid - The Promise - from the 1st till 85th episodes, it  was really good, but the k-writer drop the ball in the last 10 episodes)

award #8. The drama that is so bad,  its good (a tad bit)- I'll say it is Sweet enemy partly coz i like that the main MALE lead did not get the girl.... The main female lead is dumb as hell, but since the 2nd male lead was sweet as hell, dimples and all, i watch it till the very end.... 

award #2. did they have a budget cut? Why are there 3 places/ scenes the do their shoot - office, home and bench/ mini garden - Happy sisters

award #4. So much product placement, were they unable to pay wages?  Sweet enemy.   But i would like to point out that The K2- last episodes had me LMAO on the Subway commercial ...!!!!

Best Villain - Song Yoon Ah from The K2.... She made villain looks cool and elegant at the same time

award #3. The villain that should've won in the end. - Song Yoon Ah @ The K2  

Worst villain/ Villain that makes no sense - Hoe Jo , oh i meant secretary Jo/ mistress, Ji Eun from Sunny Again tomorrow

Worst story plot that gave too much emphasis on the villain. The villain there were also stupid, but since they made the main lead dumber, the main lead fell for it stupidly - Hoe Jo from Happy sisters

award for No chemistry couple - Im Yoona (snsd) with Chang wook in The K2

Best chemistry, but the k-writer did not let them be romantically involve - Song Yoon Ah with Chang Wook in the K2

As you can probably guess, i am a big fan of the HALF of the The K2. It would have been extra good if they had eliminated the SNSD girl story line (in honestly i think her story line was later added due to them wanting to raise their rating coz snsd girl has loyal fans and what not) coz the scene time most time than not, does not carry and weight on the main story among the politician who is at war with each other... It was so interesting that these 3 politician was trying to out do each other and how they plot and executed their plan... To be fair, the snsd girl was really out of her league coz she was against very talented actress and actor who had years of experience than her. So snsd really stand out as a weakling since the talented actress and actor brought their A game.....

Ok, i'm done with my venting... LOL

9 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I get confused here - is it only about 2018? Otherwise I for sure need to work on my list again!

we are also okay with including 2017 dramas because some of them also rolled into 2018 (as in they started in the latter half of 2017 and ended in beginning of 2018). so the stronger emphasis on 2018 but we are free to include those 2017 dramas as well... keeping it flexible as it is the first poll! :) and you are free to include as many dramas even for the same award. right now, we are just gathering as many nominations as we can....

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I am not a robot friends -- do you still love this drama? do you think it deserves to be nominated for anything -- put in your choices! --  @cecentre , @fans123, @Berou, @stargazer187, @2handsintertwined, @WoozyPrincess, @polar15, @USAFarmgirl, @dramu51ch0c10ve, @beyaruth, @supergal99, @ziarama, @Minbongyi, @Mau_Cherry, @j9sshi @aniliaz @moreenke @junejungki @mz4jun @adriana902 @primemordent @tianaa @JackieOnTheRocks @vangsweetie637 @soara @Chellsee

Thank you for including me @Lmangla :).

Credit to @lee-chan I used your post to do mine. Thank you! 

Yes, I think I Am Not A Robot drama deserves to be nominated for a lot of things!

My thoughts:

Yes! I still love this drama! I'm going to admit. I didn't like it when I first watched. I watched it more. I loved the chemistry between Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Sung Ho. I like how MinKyu opened up to Ji-A as Aji-3. I think his disease started taking over his life. He believed he couldn't touch anyone. I believe she changed his world. I know she was pretending to be a robot, but I still think she changed it. I believe Ji-A thought Min-Kyu was mean. As Aji-3 she started to care for him. And I think she started to see that he wasn't the mean person she thought he was. I think she saw that he was lonely. I think he pushed others out of his life. I think he said, "I don't deserve to be happy because I have a disease." I believe she didn't like his attitude. I believe she saw his disease. And I believe she had to give him an injection.

I think he changed her too. I think he made her feel like she could trust in other people again. And I think he made her feel like she could invent something. I think he made her feel like she could have her own path. And I think he made her believe that she could rely on herself. I like that she was a strong person. I believe Minkyu was hurt and she betrayed him. I don't think she told him she wasn't a robot. And I think she would bring him food. I don't think he would eat it, but she kept bringing it to him. I think he believed he didn't want to see her anymore.

So I believe he came back from the army. And I believe she was the first person he wanted to see. 

My choices:

villains: award#3 the character you wanted to slap the most! how silly are they...

1. Hwang Yoo-Cheol. He was Min Kyu's childhood friend! He betrayed him. I just wanted him to say, "Hey, I'm sorry, bro."

award #3. the villain you are glad to see in jail or dead

2. So Byung Ho. I don't think he was a great dad to Hwang Yoo-Cheol. And he tried to harm MinKyu 1000 times.

dramas:

award #2. this drama is hahahahah drama! with scenes that kept you giggling...

I'm Not a Robot- Aji-3 is soooooooooooo adorable! I think there was one time she was in the bathroom. I don't think she wanted MinKyu to know! And I giggled when MinKyu opened up his heart to Aji-3. I think it was so adorable. I think he had a cold heart, but she awakened his cold heart. And I think she made him smile. I giggled because he smiled so wide at her. 

Aji 3:

Image result for aji 3 gif

She's soooooooooo cute. I need an Aji-3. I think I would be happier! :D.

side characters:

award 2:

9 hours ago, ELY_397 said:

I'm going to agree with @ELY_397

My thoughts on side characters:

I think the side characters help show more about the lead actors. I think the side characters help the lead actors realize, "Oh I made a mistake! Why did I let that Prince kidnap her?" I think they help build the story of the drama :). These are just my thoughts!

award #2. the OTP that made you swoon

I'm going to say Pi and Park Baek Gyun! I love Pi! I think she is so cute! I think he struggling, and I think Pi always admired her. I think she believe that Park Baek Gyun didn't see her as a love interest. I think she only thought he cared for Ji-A. I believe he did like her! I think their romance was so cute. 

leads: 

award #1 you wish the character was real and yo could meet him/her

I think this is hard for me. I really like Aji3, and I like Ji-A. So I don't think I'll choose. I wish I could meet both of them. I wish I could meet Aji-3 because she was smart, adorable and innocent. And I think she made me question, "Am I human? Are any of us human? What is a human?"  I would love to meet Ji-A because she was determined and she never gave up. And I would love to invent like her. I love how she invented the hearts. So I believe she touched the heart. Minkyu's heart would light up.

fan service

award #1. scenes that made you swoon

Hehehe. I like this one. I believe I have so many for I Am Not a Robot.

So Aji-3 is under the umbrella with Minkyu. They almost kiss. But he remembers, "You're just a robot." I think they should have kissed at that moment. 

Min-kyu can't touch people, right? So they went out. There were a lot of people around him. And he looked uncomfortable. She was next to him, and he could touch them. I like how he was having a breakout. He was about to get a rash. He looked in the crowd and he saw her smiling. And I felt it in my heart. That was the person who healed him. That was his happiness. It took me a while to find this, but I think this is a gif of that scene:

tumblr_p1h7wc5YMg1v08w38o3_540.gif

award #2 you are so glad that such a character doesn't exist in real life; well, no one you know anyway!

Son Byung Ho! So he's the father Min-Kyu's childhood friend, Hwang Yoo-Cheol. So Byung Ho tried to take Minkyu's company away from him 1000 times. 

@Lmangla Thanks for the invitation and sorry for the lengthy post:

I have only watched one drama from this year. Actually it started in December of 2017 but finished at the end of May. It was a tweener. Too late for 2017 awards but too early for 2018. However, Happy Sisters caused my kdrama addiction. Absolutely loved the OTP with great chemistry between Shim Yi Young and Lee Si Kang. So all of my nominations will come from the drama that ruined my TV watching habits:

villains:
award # 1. Jo Hwa Young (Ban So Young): She was supposed to be this evil (she was the definition of evil) highly intelligent character. However, at times she was really an idiot by accusing the lead character of hitting on her husband (the lead's ex), when he was the one that kept showing up at Ye Eun's house drunk trying to get sympathy. To top it off Crazy Jo would even follow him to Ye Eun's house and still accuse her of hitting on him. What a moron!

dramas:

award #5. Happy Sisters: Had everything! karma, 3 fan service scenes(for the ladies), karma, karma and more karma and an OTP whose relationship made you swoon.

side characters:

award #2. The lead's ex father-in-law and ex younger sister-in-law. While the father-in-law had his own closet skeletons, he and his younger daughter minced no words when pointing out the despicable behavior of their family towards Ye Eun.

OTP and secondary OTPs:

award #1. Yoon Ye Eun and Min Hyung Joo: I could write a novel about these two characters. The development of their relationship over the course of the series melts your heart. They started off as casual acquaintances and became friends during her divorce. After the divorce, they spent more time with each other and became best friends. However, when Hyung Joo realized he was in love with her, it was on like Donkey Kong. According to most people in Korean society, they should have never been together due to their backgrounds. However, he claimed her and boasted about her to anyone that would listen and would not let her squirm away. Their banter, teasing, and playful interactions made them seem like a real couple. Even when they had misunderstandings that strained their relationship, they always worked things out and apologized to each other. This OTP stuck together and stayed stuck throughout the series.

leads:

award #1. Yoon Ye Eun: If this character were real, I would divorce my wife and marry her. (j/k) Seriously, just a beautiful person inside and out. Masterful job by Shim Young capturing this character's inner beauty.

fan service

award #1. There were several but the one I rolled on the floor laughing over was Byung Sook (younger daughter of Lee family) jokingly telling her parents she was pregnant. 

award #2. Three come to mind: 

1. Hyung Joo's confession of love to Ye Eun. Beautifully staged and you really didn't see it coming until the scene started with the flashbacks. 

2. His pep talk to her while they were drinking coffee sitting on the bed of her truck. She got cold feet in their relationship due to her perceived baggage. His talk to her brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.

3. His marriage proposal to her. Again very good set up and you didn't see it coming.

the stuff behind!

award #3. Can't say enough about the editing. The background music to every scene was spot on. There was one piece of music in particular when a tender moment was coming that started my water works as soon as it started playing every time.

award #4. The product placements started to get more obvious and funny after the ratings placed this drama as the number one daily. Seriously how much money did Maxim Coffee pay to get so many scenes of their instant decaf?

award #7. Again the Maxim Instant Decaf scenes were quite cheesy and funny at the same time. They made me giggle.

Honorable Mentions:

1. This drama was packed full of social commentary about prejudices against married and divorced women in Korean society. Also, good lessons about judging people on their looks and not their hearts.

2. Relationships: Lots of good teaching moments about personal relationships. My wife says watching this drama has made me a better husband by being more attentive to her needs.

For now I’d like to nominate:

OTP:

#1 OTP that made you swoon - Tae Joon & Na Young from Life on Mars.

They’re technically not even a couple and they touched like once ot twice but I’m so rooting for them. Whoever watches LoM knows what I’m talking about.

#2 OTP that made you laugh - Min Kyu & JiA fron I’m not a robot.

They were so cute and frankly their early interaction made me laugh so much. One of the most compatible couple I’ve ever seen.

@Lmangla I think we’re missing Bromance section!

3 hours ago, aisling said:

@Lmangla I think we’re missing Bromance section!

kekeke... it never struck me. all my love for side characters is in the side character category. :D

culturally, bromance is a weird concept for me and it sort of feels like an insult to friendship and brotherhood. :sweatingbullets:  here, we have movies that celebrated strong friendships since black and white movie days and they are fascinating because it is often about how a friendship breaks due to some reason and then these men are at loggerheads.

sometimes, it is because the friend falls in love with the guy's sister and all of a sudden, he is made aware that he is not good enough for the family due to class/status etc and then he roars to get revenge and prove himself. or, one old movie that was a blockbuster was a super soapy saga. through a series of goof ups as well as intentional moronic behaviour, the guy ends up getting back stabbed by his rich friend and loses his house that his father built. so he vows to bring that rich friend to his knees one day where he too loses his house. for the next 20 odd years or so, through sheer grit and determination, he becomes wealthy. then he goes about systematically destroying the business of rich friend and makes him bankrupt and forced to sell his house. of course their kids fall in love, blah blah.

anyway, these movies/dramas are great because they have fiery dialogues and commentary about class/status and other social issues......

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we are also okay with including 2017 dramas because some of them also rolled into 2018 (as in they started in the latter half of 2017 and ended in beginning of 2018). so the stronger emphasis on 2018 but we are free to include those 2017 dramas as well... keeping it flexible as it is the first poll! :) and you are free to include as many dramas even for the same award. right now, we are just gathering as many nominations as we can....

Thanks for the tag.  At the moment trying to list down the drama that I watched according to the year. They were  quite a number that I forgot the timeline. 

Personally, I don't recommend Miss Hammurabi for Award #2. Yes, it's brainy, but it's considerate of its viewers, that is it lets us judge along as jury. It presents facts and varying opinions so we ourselves can formulate our own verdict at the comfort of our home. It's that awesome. 

@Lmangla thank you tag our group, I only watch "Switch" drama in 2018 :)

villains:

Geum Tae-Woong in jail for his crime

dramas:

award #5. the drama that is like a good meal and has a bit of everything -- sides, starters, main + salad and even dessert.

"Switch" drama likes a nice meal for the viewers.

Switch is clever, filled with surprises, funny, unexpected twists. and thrilling.

ba0db2c239415840042fd8de393cad18.gif 

side characters:

Group of Sa Do Chan, they are cute and good

leads:

award #1. you wish the character was real and you could meet him/her

Want to meet someone like Sa Do Chan in real. 

fan service

award #3. this is why you watch drama

I like "Switch" drama, it has smart characters, 

the stuff behind!

award #7. the product placements that made you giggle and actually loved how it was weaved in.

The pictures have a meaningful and the toy of Sa Do Chan( fidget spinner), it helps to practice for brain.

27097279617_eb943cc05d.jpg

@Lmangla I'm starting to think we created too many options to choose from :D 

Then again, at the oscars they've got like 500 possible nominations too. I'm still surprised there's no oscar for "best catering on set"...

For people who're a tad held back: you can only just nominate in one or two categories if you want :) 

On 7/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, Lmangla said:

was this an OTP that made you giggle? was there fan service? how would you rate the drama? are there other favourites among the dramas you watched in 2017 and 2018? put in your nominations why secretary kim chingus --  @Mzmeow @mushforbrains @anthurium_52702   @lolly84 @compass96 @Silver Fall @MayL @imels @lee-chan @labyrinth525 @haelan @mmac80 @Ahpheng  @MadAboutSongSong     @kaoriharang @Kasmic @lu09

Thanks for the tag Lmangla.. 

The great chemistry and the awesome acting of our OTP are the best among the rest. Everything in the drama is far beyond compare.  It's a 100 percent in its perfection. Our OTP's wedding made me shed tears. I will forever treasure this drama and consider this as PMY"s best drama. 

Thanks Soompi for all the news. 

Good evening from South East Asia!

====> It is sure Appa from come and hug me :D 

award #5. the drama that is like a good meal and has a bit of everything -- sides, starters, main + salad and even dessert.

=========> Drinking solo for sure... when I watched it make me want to go korean restaurant and taste it :D 

@Lmangla I watched quite less drama in 2017 and 2018 compare to other years.But let me give my nominations by recalling those drama.

villains:

award # 1. the character you wanted to slap the most! how silly are they...

Yoon Se-Ah-Oh Tae-Ri In drama Good witch.

Uhm Ki-Joon In defendent.

Bong Tae-Gyu-Kim Hak-Beom  In drama Return.

award #3. The villain that should've won in the end.

There is no such villian for me.

dramas:

award #1. you know the plot makes no sense but keep watching anyway

award #2. this drama is too brainy and requires many brain cells to process

Return and Tunnel.

award #3. this drama is hahahahah drama! with scenes that kept you giggling...

The Good Witch offcourse a drama which me laughed a lot. :wub:

award #4. if only the drama wasn't that long, more would watch this (daily/weekend)

My Golden life.

award #5. the drama that is like a good meal and has a bit of everything -- sides, starters, main + salad and even dessert. (daily/weekend)

The Good Witch offcourse.:D

award #6. avoid! beware! don't watch this drama.

award #8. The drama that is so bad, it's good  

side characters:

award #1. you wish you could hug them and give them their own show. who cares about the leads!

Judge Vs Judge- Dong Ha  As Do Han-Joon.

Good Witch-An Woo-yeon As Oh Tae yeon.

Good Witch-An Woo-yeon As Oh Tae yeon.

award #3. sometimes villains are better than these annoying folks who raise your BP.

OTP and secondary OTPs:

award #1. the OTP that made you swoon

Woo Jin and Cha Sun Hee :wub:

award #2. the OTP that made you laugh

Woo Jin and Cha Sun Hee :wub:

Woo Jin and Cha Do-hee(The real one) lol :P:lol:

award #4. The OTP that was so bad, cringy just got a new meaning: this OTP.

award #5. The OTP that lacked so much chemistry, you wondered if they even got paid  

leads:

award #1. you wish the character was real and you could meet him/her.

Seo Kang hoon -Nam Shin III-Are you Human too? /Woo JIn-Good Witch.

award #2. you are so glad that such a character doesn't exist in real life; well, no one you know anyway!

Cha Sun-hee  Good Witch.

fan service

award #1. scenes that made you giggle

Many from Good Witch :lol:When Apatheia fails :lol:

award #2. scenes that made you swoon

The Beach Date scene from Good witch :wub:

award #3. this is why you watch dramas.

To enjoy it and pass time.

the stuff behind!

award #1. where can I get that sofa? where the interiors and settings were more attractive than the story...

award #2. did they have a budget cut? why can't they have better lighting?

award #3. who edited this drama? so good! so awful!

award #5. Wait... where did that chaebol's maseratti/lamborghini go? And now he's driving a normal sedan?

Archived