[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

It's monday now everyone.....:blush: prepare to watch more story about our funny yet mysterious aboeji with his new step tacky daughter....  I love to see many of friends in here and I hope I can join tonight for the live recap... Yeah lets do this....  

Thanks to @Go Seung Ji for creating the thread 

My lovely soompiers friends and many familiar names @irilight @valsava @alekaonu @moodypie @stargazer187 @dhia205 @Bambiina @plappi @valentvcd @penelop3 @andy78 @Mayiya @KdramaSwimmer @tianaa @lolalarue @jongski @eternaltorture @h3rancho @TRAN @yoojinwoo @juliacaesar @necychessie @fbjihoon @dayanalin13 @yeuminsook @Jenetschka @0ly40 @LavelyShai @lovehuche @rubie @bexyahmed @Pervin @xiashenghan @gentlelily12 @stroppyse @farhah_1986 @Latte_Anyday @Nymeria289 @daynci @theresaang @TeBe @lovehbhjw2013 @fragglerock @yeppeuda1991 @nrlfan4ever @wasted_youth @mitheone @pinkroses @appl4 @BishieAddict @hairuchii @rhiesta @intanr @myutaa @dscuba83_983f @Vo Ki Trieu @shamrockmom @pixiebelle

Remember chinggu please do not quote image or gifs in your reply also please put spoiler tag if you post multiple pics or gifs or video.

See you tonight strangers..... :blush:

Are we now officially called the STRANGERs?? haha...I kind of like it!

Yes, I will be watching live tonight. Cant wait to see what happened after the tattooo scene.

On 10/29/2016 at 5:18 PM, hairuchii said:

I've just noticed your signature - I'm so sad that my favourite drama has ended too! However, I think this current replacement for MDBC seems pretty solid so far, and is certainly making me anticipate the next episode! I'm also very excited that it's already a Saturday! It will be three days till I get to watch Ep 3 with subs... I wonder what Go Nan Gil will say to Na Ri? I agree with what you said in another post too. I believe that Nan Gil is threatening her uncle not to go near Na Ri because he wants to protect her. My gosh, I could do with a tall, good-looking, dumpling-making man with an overwhelming need to take care of me and make me grow fat. :D Any day. 

I actually quite admire Na Ri's restraint in handling the situation of her cheating fiancé (what is up with drama series recently with cheating partners anyway?). I would have even accepted her imagination of what she might do to her Hoobae and fiancé as justification for the great wrong her fiancé had done to her. It was NINE years of her life, and her youth after all. Woah. NINE years. It would have been justification for  any person to turn vicious... right? My heart went to her when she turned around and hid herself as they drove past. She was so very sad then.

But she never once railed at Dong Jin, except to tell him rather calmly over the phone that they were over. She was so mature over her break-up that I was actually in awe. Even with her Hoobae, she maintained her professionalism and still continued to work with her on the same flights. I think... not many would have been able to even look at the face of the woman who stole your boyfriend of NINE years.

Well... anyway, I wouldn't mind at all to be in her position - having that tall, good-looking, dumpling-making, model specimen of a man fuss over me like a mother hen. Aww. This drama is too cute, honestly. I LOVE IT already. :D

-------------------

P.S. Do you know what I have just noticed? I think they used a body double for the scene when KYK was making dumplings... Notice that his long-fingered hands seem to have become more plump and smaller in the close-up shots of this scene. His arms... shorter too? I must have been watching this scene too often to notice the difference. :sweat_smile:

I'm glad we both found this drama as a replacement for our MDBC. Can't imagine nothing to watch on Mon and tues.

I agree with you on the highlighted para. I am falling for her character.  I like how she handle the situation. But I am not sure if she can handle her uncle's situation. 

And yes, I thought I saw the same ..."the more plump hand kneading"...it was really too fast, but I did see that. It's not easy to have that skill...even myself the regular baker, does not knead like that "plump" hand. KYK may have the biceps, but he won't be able to knead like a pro. :lol: 

@myutaaWelcome to this thread!! :) 

since my orher drama will be more and more sad and angst (which bad for my heart), i think i'm going to camping here for tonight...  i'm sorry wangja nim i can't see you sad.

@Yippeuni we'll see if i can screen capping  tonight or not... but i will be here for sure. i'll wanna taste the water first lol..:lol:

9 hours ago, tianaa said:

the background music in this scene is so amazing hahahhahahaahha LOL

ahahah.... this is the real "the bodyguard" action Lol.. 

i can't stop laugh every time i seen the clip

Hello everyone. I also want to thank for the creater of this thread.:thumbsup: I am biggest fan of Soo Ae and I wanted to see her playing in romantic comedy drama and my dream came true. Behind the scenes videos made my day :love: 

2 hours ago, minhye1822 said:

Hello everyone, this is my first post. So far I'm enjoying this drama. I'm adoring Soo Ae acting. She is really different in here.Waiting for tonight episode. I'm really curious about KNG history, I hope tonight we will find about the tattoo.

Welcome @minhye1822to the thread.

To all the soompiers who just join, welcome ...and see you gals tonight.:blush:

5 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

It's monday now everyone.....:blush: prepare to watch more story about our funny yet mysterious aboeji with his new step tacky daughter....  I love to see many of friends in here and I hope I can join tonight for the live recap... Yeah lets do this....  

My lovely soompiers friends and many familiar names @irilight @valsava @alekaonu @moodypie @stargazer187 @dhia205 @Bambiina @plappi @valentvcd @penelop3 @andy78 @Mayiya @KdramaSwimmer @tianaa @lolalarue @jongski @eternaltorture @h3rancho @TRAN @yoojinwoo @juliacaesar @necychessie @fbjihoon @dayanalin13 @yeuminsook @Jenetschka @0ly40 @LavelyShai @lovehuche @rubie @bexyahmed @Pervin @xiashenghan @gentlelily12 @stroppyse @farhah_1986 @Latte_Anyday @Nymeria289 @daynci @theresaang @TeBe @lovehbhjw2013 @fragglerock @yeppeuda1991 @nrlfan4ever @wasted_youth @mitheone @pinkroses @appl4 @BishieAddict @hairuchii @rhiesta @intanr @myutaa @dscuba83_983f @Vo Ki Trieu @shamrockmom @pixiebelle

Remember chinggu please do not quote image or gifs in your reply also please put spoiler tag if you post multiple pics or gifs or video.

thank you for roll call, See you tonight...i won't be able to give live recap but I will read and watch it as soon as possible..  My king is also waiting for me.. this is the last week :D I also want to scream......Abooooejjjjiiiiiii...

@Yippeuniahh glad you called me in.

I was so damn tired today after all celebration and so much work for that thought to try this show and I found it so funny and unique ESP the way NR treats DJ after finding he cheated on her.... And stranger Aboji he is too good to not to like him. 

@dhia205 annoying Chingu. Uri wangjanim will be sad and can't see him in tears....hoping this show can give us some support for those sad moments.

5 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Hiya. Thanks for the shoutout. I don't know if I can make it for live, but thanks in advance for livecaps. 

It's cute that this thread is for "Strangers" :)

I really like Soo Ae, and I'm looking forward to seeing her doing a comedic tole. Kim Young Kwang, though, has been a bit up and down for me, since he seems to take more of a cudgel to his roles sometime, however, I think he's fine so far in this drama where his acting can be a bit broader and it still fits. 

The whole stepdaughter-stepfather thing still weirds me out, though, so I hope that they provide some explanation of why NG wasn't really married to NR's mother after all if they're still going to be the OTP. Then again, I enjoyed Flower Boy Next Door and Hogu's Love which were also adapted from webtoons by the writer of this webtoon, so I'm going to give it a good try. (Otherwise, I'm going to be watching the same reruns over and over on Mon-Tues. :))

@RobinM, I think NR and NG are the OTP because of the drama posters which seem to reflect that they are the OTP (see page 1 for posters), plus Go Nan Gil is the male lead of the webtoon source material, though I haven't read it. Also, when they were announcing the drama, KYK was mentioned as the lead while Lee Soo Hyuk was mentioned to be in a supporting role. Of course, if NG and NR really are stepfather-stepdaughter, they may just not feature an OTP, I guess, or make DB the love interest after all perhaps. That would kind of be a shame, though, because the dynamics between NR and NG are really cute. 

7 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Present!

I will be stalking this thread later since I won't be able to watch it live.

Spoiler

Wait this is too cute.

5.gif

On 10/24/2016 at 10:20 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul :)

Just finished Ep1 live and the drama is very interesting. I wonder how Nari and Nan Gil going to solve the stepdad case if they fall in love with each other. Will be watching Ep2 live tomorrow.

Any of my chingu here or not? @moodypie @emme85 @nonski @Yippeuni @plappi @jeonghyang @ohoheli @Mau_Cherry @ruzikie @delfin @heartoppaya @Kasmic @Ahpheng @bebebisous33 @Hana Budiman @maplekist @onnififi @Sarang21 @xiashenghan

thanks for the shoutout @alekaonu noona! will give this a try!

7 hours ago, RobinM said:

Not to be thick but why is everyone automatically assuming the  love line is Nari and Nan Gil?  Why not the Chaebol and her and then the Gold digger and him?  

I hope not though  :) 

Because it's a kdrama, chingu :D? If this was a j-drama I'd consider other possibilities because j-drama are unpredictable and they tend to focus on family/friendship more than romance. It's still gonna be weird since we assume he did marry her mother legally but I'm also interested to know how the writer's going to tackle this issue and develop the romance from there.

Thanks uri yippeo Yippeuni, yes I'm excited for tonight's episode! Hope the ratings will continue to go up some more!

n3QisPP.gif

10 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

good night strangers.. thanks for your roll call.. get excited to see tonight episode :)

10 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

Hi @Yippeuni! It's nice to see you here too!
It's Mondaay! Unfortunately, my heart is already reserved for the next door's drama. BUT.. for sure, I'm going to need SSAM for cure later. Can't wait for tomorrow's Eng sub! :heart:

Archived