[Drama 2016] Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House) 우리집에 사는 남자

Go Seung Ji

Viki-Presented-By-Banner.png

KBS2 Presents

Sweet Stranger and Me (Man Living at My House)

우리집에 사는 남자

Director

Kim Jung Min

(The Princess' ManGunman in Joseon)

Writer

Yoo Hyun Sook (Webcomic)

+

Kim Eun Jung

(Flower Boy Next Door)

Episodes: 16 

Broadcast Period

2016-Oct-24 to 2016-Dec-13 , Mon & Tue 22:00

About the Show

Hong Na-Ri works as a flight attendant. Her mother passed away 3 years ago and she doesn't have any other immediate family members. Hong Na-Ri returns to her hometown to visit her mother's grave during her death anniversary. There, she sees a young man at her mother's grave. The man, Go Nan-Gil, introduces himself as her father. Before Hong Na-Ri's mother died, she married Go Nan-Gil. He now lives at her mother's house and runs the small dumpling restaurant that her mother ran.

Production Information

This drama is based on the 2015 webtoon "The Man Living in Our House" (우리집에 사는 남자) by Yoo Hyun Sook.

Took over the KBS2 Mon & Tue 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Love in the Moonlight" and followed by "Hwarang: The Beginning" on December 19, 2016.

Cast of Characters

Main Cast

Soo Ae as Hong Na Ri
Kim Young Kwang as Go Nan Gil
Lee Soo Hyuk as Kwon Duk Bong
Jo Bo Ah as Do Yeo Joo

Na Ri’s family

Kim Ji Hoon as Jo Dong Jin (Hong Na Ri’s Boy Friend)
Kim Mi Sook as Shin Jung Im (Na Ri’s mother)
Kim Ha Kyun as Shin Jung Nam (Na Ri’s uncle)
?? as Hong Sung Kyu (Na Ri’s father)

Hong Dumpling

Ji Yoon Ho as Lee Yong Gyoo (clerk)
Lee Kang Min as Park Joon (clerk)
Jung Ji Hwan as Kang Han Yi (clerk)

Green Land

Shin Se Hwi as Kwon Duk Shim (Duk Bong’s half-sister)
?? as Chairman Kwon (Duk Bong’s father)
?? as Hwa Yun (Duk Shim’s mother)
Jung Kyung Soon as Kwon Soon Rye

Dada Finance

Park Sang Myun as Bae Byung Woo (representative of Dada Finance)
Woo Do Hwan as Kim Wan Shik (Byung Woo’s subordinate)

Air-Hostesses

Wang Bit Na as Yoo Shi Eun (Na Ri’s senior)
Kim Jae In as Yun Mi (Na Ri’s junior)
Yoo An Na (유안나) as Shin Kyung (Na Ri’s junior)

Others

Jun Se Hyun as Kim Ran Sook (ex air-hostess)
Hong Suk Chun

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoo Seung Ho was perfect for the role, too bad he declined.. I'm not too sure if Kim Young Kwang is a right fit for the role since the character is described as warm hearted and looks a little ditsy :o I don't know how they went from Yoo Seung Ho to Kim Young Kwang tbh... Yoo Seung Ho is like a ray of sunshine with his bright & bashful smile and pleasant ambience. Kim Young Kwang gives off another feel, more chaebol-like, some delinquent, and a little arrogant (I'm not saying that's how he actually is! :sweatingbullets:).

Actors who are similar with Yoo Seung Ho in terms of appearance and nature, I would say are: Park Bo Gum, Yoo Yeon Seok, Ryu Jun Yeol, Song Joong Ki, Ji Soo, Yoon Shi Yoon, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Bum, Lee Seung Gi (if only he wasn't in the army :(), Jung Il Woo, Nam Goong Min, Lee Hyun Woo, Park Seo Joon, Song Jae Rim, Kim Rae Won, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Jae Won, Go Soo, Byun Yo Han, Lee Je HoonPark Min Woo, Kim Ji Hoon, and Yoon Hyun Min. 

From my list, my top 5 available actors would be: Byun Yo Han :wub:, Yoon Shi Yoon, Nam Goong Min, Kim Jae Won :wub:, and Lee Hyun Woo. I would have included Song Joong Ki but it is highly unlikely he would be doing a drama so soon after the massive hit, DoTS :lol:

@Go Seung Ji, thank you for starting the thread.

Hello to everyone here.  :)

Soo Ae, Kim Young Kwang, Jo Bo Ah and Lee Soo Hyuk cast in upcoming drama

Spoiler

htm_20160905103848321347_99_20160905104006.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-09-05%2Bat%2B5.16.10%2BPM.png

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Soo Ae, Kim Young Kwang, Jo Bo Ah and Lee Soo Hyuk, cast in 'The Man Who Lives in Our House...' 

1. [+2,313, -76] Soo Ae will have to drag this drama along by the collar ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,619, -189] Kim Young Kwang sucks at acting, why is he a lead? He ruined that 15 billion won drama D-Day. Yoon Shi Yoon was originally in discussion, why not just cast him?

3. [+2,063, -129] Kim Young Kwang can't act, his star power has dropped Why does he always land these lead roles??? And is Soo Ae his leading lady???????

4. [+1,747, -90] Are there really no other actors to cast?

5. [+903, -61] If only Soo Ae drops out. Why does she look pitiful in that lineup?

6. [+431, -24]???? Is Soo Ae becoming the female Lee Jun Ki?...

7. [+418, -33] Kim Young Kwang, that guy who said he hates ugly people? He's a lead again ?

8. [+393, -28] I've no problem with the ladies, what's up with the choice of male leads...

9. [+356, -25] Soo Ae went from working with male co-stars like Kim Rae Won, Lee Byung Hun, Jo Seung Woo, Yoo Ji Tae, Joo Ji Hoon, etc... to Kim Young Kwang and Lee Soo Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is she gonna work extra hard this time...

10. [+319, -18] Soo Ae, run away ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

source

This drama was mentioned in a DramaFever article about Jo Bo-Ah's health condition.

Now that she's recovered, she is also ready to look forward to her next project, tentatively titled The Man Living in Our House. It is a webtoon adaptation where Jo Bo Ah will star as a flight attendant. Other stars on board are Soo AeKim Young Kwang, and Lee Soo Hyuk

You can read full article and comment on DramaFever Blog.

I wish her good health and recovery.

Script reading time!!

000000000000000.png?w=990

Apparently will air after Moonlight Drawn By Clouds on 24th October -_-- That's so far away -_--

I don't quite understand those comments about Kim Young Kwang's acting, I watched D-Day b/c I thought it looked good and was really impressed with his acting (I'd never seen him act before...)

Archived