[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 minutes ago, whiteangel25 said:

You're most welcome. I know exactly that feeling of waiting for translation which is why I'm dropping by at Soompi whenever there's a drama I got hooked up. 

I'll be streaming live and up for translation when raw is up. You can mention me if you want particular scene to be translated (provided not about neurology). Enjoy the episode 9 guys.

Thanks again for your translations. :) I can only translate from Japanese, so I'm grateful that you're here to translate, which is much faster than I am waiting for Japanese translations to translate from, haha~ Thanks again. ^^v

• Like 15

Thanks @nonski for the roll call. Im hoping my connection is godd though I skeptic :crazy: maybe just maybe if Im negative about it then I'll jinx it and have good connection. HA! one can only hope. 

@minhye1822 Good to see you here chingue. Please delurk more often :blush:

Good luck everyone!!! it starting soon. :grin:

RO54013419_w1000_h0.jpg"THE FIRST WOMEN WHOM GRABBED MY HAND" - HongHongHong :heart:

Im here @maplekist XXX :P

• Like 21

7 hours ago, starb82 said:

Arrggh,,, that picture of them, Ji Hong and his arm pillow, he's an old school. Taking the girl home, picking her to work, giving her arm pillow, letting her win. Definitely an old school, need to watch this with my son so he'll treat woman the right way. Kekekeke... people say parents live their live through their children, if I can have a Ji Hong, might as well create one. Kekekeke... ladies will thank me later.

:lol: ROTFL.... I should register my daughter to be your potential DIL then?

I had to be away for six hours and when I came back, 7 pages to back read.... :P And soon it is live streaming ep.9, so will be tens of pages to back read.

• Like 11

Looks like after my first post the thread jump 20++ pages.

Waiting for an episode is torture especially if you're enjoying the drama so much.

I'm such a sucker for medical dramas (I like the terms being used even though I'm not a medical student/doctor)+ typical Korean drama formula. Win for me :)

I hope they explore some of Hye-Jung past during her time in medical school (I don't read spoilers so I wouldn't know).

• Like 13

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Chingu Patients Hello!

I am sorry I won't be able to join you guys from tonight till tomorrow, Live, but I sure will catch up within this week.  I had to prepare for my mom's 75th birthday celebration and it's kinda hectic on my part.  I will miss the fun and especially uri sweet doctor couple and most of all my baby Doc Cutie Yoon Do! 

Got to have this early roll call!

see you soonest Patients!

btw, is the ost part 4 out already?

YEEESSS present @nonski !!! 

IT'S STARTING GUUUYSSS!!!!! let's enjoy this everyone :) 

• Like 10

15 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Do you mean this bit?? :P

Spoiler

5e4d06fd4a1df42f7cf2bee92d59e58d.gif

7be5f409f46656583bc4d51f6104ca81.gif

Yes this scene is HOT... DANG IT I love serious JH too

Spoiler

88af17537d6ef0f660563916241086c6.gif

Spoiler

OMO SQUEEEEE!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

RO32455989_w1000_h0.jpg

RO45539742_w1000_h0.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

RO33886325_w1000_h0.jpg

More here: http://program.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteEnd.do?pgm_id=22000009527&pgm_mnu_id=43779&pgm_build_id=16905&noteCode=nt_10000026102&noteId=10000040133#10000038982

His eyes when he looks at her crazy-monkey-emoticon-004.gif?1292792378

RO47139541_w1000_h0.jpg

@KasmicAnneyeong morning everyone!!!:P

Exactly! Gomawo :) HOT! HOT! HOT! Aish what an irresistible namja :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, nonski said:

Chingu Patients Hello!

I am sorry I won't be able to join you guys from tonight till tomorrow, Live, but I sure will catch up within this week.  I had to prepare for my mom's 75th birthday celebration and it's kinda hectic on my part.  I will miss the fun and especially uri sweet doctor couple and most of all my baby Doc Cutie Yoon Do! 

Got to have this early roll call!@Kasmic @jeonghyang @bebebisous33

see you soonest Patients!

btw, is the ost part 4 out already?

@nonski Present. I'm here chingu. signing in :) Welcome to our newbie patients. Hope you enjoy the world of Doctors and the company of silly fellow patients. :P

Let's go Doctors to 20% rating!!!

oh it's starting :w00t::)

• Like 14

starting...

the two of them running then stopped... HJ lie down on the grass first then JH followed suit...

they started talking and JH offered his arms to be her pillow.... and im lagging already????? (huhuhuhu)

and my connection played up now :(

• Like 16

What I hate is that every link I find it work fine for thirty minutes until my show starts to air and then it starts freezing. It must a lot of people are watching it 

HJ and JH are laughing and then she lays on the ground. JH walks to her and lays besides and says something. She looks at him and he says something. She is laying in his arm and he starts to him. She fall asleep or closes her eyes and turn to him. He looks at her so sweet :wub::wub:. HJ voice over and he smiles. SW goes to SH restaurant and is drunk and says something to SH blaming her for something. SH IS LIKE WHATEVER . SH sees another doctor there trying to get rid of them. He ends up falling

• Like 21