[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

@Jemriewedding or piano concert!  Either way HB in a black suit win win! Btw..I love during soju scene she said "maybe i should just buy the Seoul Arts Center for you "  I love how their love is so selfless and thoughtful and starting to have no boundaries

I was just watching BTS clip on YouTube and as I've commented before but it still blows me away how much they are enjoying each other during this filming. He smiles soooo big& not open mouth "that's hilarious" laugh it's smiling from ear to ear grin that says "I just love everything about u " smile... like he's  totally into her  game over smile. I'm a dental hygienist and I'm telling u I've never seen so many teeth when he smiles at her during those clips:joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Seri getting hurt will definitely be the wake up call for JH to fight to stay by her side. Now we know how episode 13 will end. I expect episode 14 to  be fire with lots of action because he is going to go crazy now and defeat this jerk. Since it's a romantic comedy, i dont expect them to wait last minute to capture the villain. I think by episode 15  they will be done with this plot and focus on how it will end for the main couple.  I'm also very curious to see how JH will handle Seri's family.

• Like 14
  • Awesome 2

Comrades, not sure if you guys have posted/read this here but I just got this fr hancinema about one of our cute JH's comrades and let's hope he doesn't get axed from this drama coz after all there may be some jealous people who's digging some dirt on this cute actor:

[HanCinema's News] Lee Shin-young to Continue on "Crash Landing on You" in Spite of Bullying Allegation

miniminiphoto961625.jpg By William Schwartz on 2020/02/04 at 19:39 PST

photo1149780.jpg

On the morning of February 4th an allegation involving "Crash Landing on You" actor Lee Shin-young began to circulate online. Though the allegation did not mention Lee Shin-young by name, it was clearly referencing the performer as being complicit in bullying back in middle school.

However, subsequent discussion among persons claiming to be classmates of Lee Shin-young has created a murkier picture of what exactly happened.

The chaotic situation took both Lee Shin-young as well as his agency, Forest Entertainment, off-guard. Forest Entertainment was ambiguous in its original response, expressing sympathy for the victims of these events while not specifically conceding that Lee Shin-young engaged in bullying. In a more recent statement Forest Entertainment flatly denied the allegations as being without merit and threatened legal action against those who propagated it.

Online commenters who claimed to be privy to the relevant events, including those making the original posts, wrote that they could not clearly remember what had happened since so much time had passed. According to one friend of Lee Shin-young there was a fistfight and angry argument over the phone, though neither was particularly large scale and were too short to be clearly witnessed by anyone.

The alleged incident took place while Lee Shin-young was in seventh grade. Despite concerns that the controversy could result in Lee Shin-young getting kicked out of "Crash Landing on You", the issue has almost entirely died down due to a lack of supporting anecdotes.

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dana T said:

@Jemriewedding or piano concert!  Either way HB in a black suit win win! Btw..I love during soju scene she said "maybe i should just buy the Seoul Arts Center for you "  I love how their love is so selfless and thoughtful and starting to have no boundaries

I was just watching BTS clip on YouTube and as I've commented before but it still blows me away how much they are enjoying each other during this filming. He smiles soooo big& not open mouth "that's hilarious" laugh it's smiling from ear to ear grin that says "I just love everything about u " smile... like he's  totally into her  game over smile. I'm a dental hygienist and I'm telling u I've never seen so many teeth when he smiles at her during those clips:joy:

The awesome part is that JH didn't seem fazed or bothered by that comment. Someone had already mentioned this before.. that JH is confident in himself as a man and was not bothered by Seri taking him shopping. For a NK man who is reserved and conservative, this was very progressive of him. I think it just goes to show that both JH and Seri have reached a certain comfort level where they willingly do things for each other and make sacrifices for each and also openly accept them from the other person. That's the sign of a good relationship. Both are equally giving and receiving.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Also about the articles refering to SYJ  collapsing and going to the hospital , now apparently there were filming in a hospital.

So what really happend? the rumors about her being transfered to the hospital were false? Was she actually filming instead?

If she was filming what about the official report from her agency? 

There had been a fan account of hospital filming (with Seri's getting hurt) before news that Yejin went to the hospital for fatigue came out. 

Two different occurrences.

They did film at the hospital. 

And Yejin did go to a hospital separately to treat her fatigue. 

Ps: sorry mod, I couldn't delete the tweet which has pictures on it :((

• Like 7

Hello dear comrades! Its been awhile since I posted anything as I was quite busy with work. I have been trying to catch up with this thread, but its pace is incredible. Although I’ve read 40 pages, I still haven't finish it yet:crazy:

As I understood from the general opinion regarding Episode 11 was somehow a bit lacking. It is understandable since we had to wait for 2 weeks and people expected some passionate moments as our couple finally got together. However, I loved that episode, every little scene was interlinked with each other and essential for the general plot. Some comrades @mouse007, @bebebisous33, @Annie12, @sussieh (sorry if forgot anybody) beautifully stated why the episode was needed so I won't discuss it further. I must add that the lack of skinship did not bother me. I wouldn't say no to a kiss but in the context of episode 11 where they finally get together it was not necessary. When they were separating in the DMZ, they were desperate because they thought it was the last time they see each other, so the kiss was a reaction to their desperation but on the other hand when they met again in episode 11, they were relieved. Rather than an impulsive reaction, they acted out of their heart and found relief in each other’s arms. I thought it was very suitable action to convey their feelings at that moment

I would be happy if they added how Seri and KH arranged the sleeping at the first night, it would be awkward but hilarious. Even a few seconds of fridge scene was so awkward but so cute:wub: Instead of too long shopping scene, i'd prefer some more awkward moments in the first night. I loved the shopping scene too, but it could have been cut shorter to add some other scenes like I said. 

I loved Episode 12 too. Actually, there is no episode that I don't like ahaha, I am a sucker for CLOY:heart: I loved how F4+ManBok was so close to find Seri and JH but never managed to do so:lol: Also NK ahjummas, oh how i missed them. They are much closer than ever. In the beginning they were more like sucking up to Young Ae unnie since she is the wife of Colonel but after Seri, they became close friends. 

Although i like NK setting more than SK I have to admit that its good for us to see how Seri is in her water. She is not some damsel in distress like many K-drama leads. She wants to protect JH like he protected her in NK. And she does it, fearlessly. Now they are in SK, there is power shift. She has the capacity and utilize it to fullest to protect JH just like he did in NK. I love strong and clever women and Seri is indeed one! But also, she is very fragile deep inside, only JH could see it. Writer-nim did a great job in writing the dynamics of JH and Seri's relationship. Although she stayed in NK for a little while JH could understand her better than anybody (even the closest people like Mr Hong) in SK. 

There are so many things I loved in the last episode, but the best moment was their late night Soju talk. It literally made be sob:tears:. You can see their love and helplessness in their eyes. I loved the part where JH said he wants to see her with grey hair, and he thinks she would still be beautiful. He not only confessed his love but also confessed his desire to be with her. In train scene, I remember he said he does not think about future but now he does. However, he believes that he does not have power to change it.

In the epilogue, we finally get if their meeting was fate or not. I have always supported the idea that they don’t remember each other from Switzerland. I am glad it is the case because if JH remembered her, all the things he did for her would have been just because he recognized her. Things would have lost its meaning. Now we know fate brought them together in Switzerland as a first step to their love but when the right time came it brought them together in NK for good. Its not a love at first sight cliché, they progressed into love while going through hardships. Fate always find a way to cross their pathways…

JH got information regarding CCK through a database called “Shield”. Is it some sort of Korean version of Avengers Shield?? It was called One Korea in the browser. So does JH work for a secret agency that aims unification of Korean peninsula? I know its kinda far-fetched but since it has fantasy elements why not? Maybe writer wants a reunification for the finale^_^

The entry to SK where JH came through is closed now. How is he going to go back? I am sure he will go back to NK, there is no possibility of him to defect to SK. I am thinking maybe, as many other comrades stated ManBok dongmu will die to save JH. Then JH will take his place to return as an athlete.

I am glad that second oppa still cares about his sister’s wellbeing despite wanting to eliminate her rivalry. I didn’t want him to turn pure evil. But his wife is working her way too hard to turn into total evil, I am sure even CCK was surprised by her behaviour. Now that they know Seri has a boyfriend staying over at her place, it will be very quick to learn about JH from CCK. It is very risky for both Seri and JH. If it is known by public, Seri would be committing crime by hiding a high-profile NK soldier at her house. As per JH, he and his family would face horrible consequences. What I don’t understand that CCK already informed NK higher ups that JH is indeed in SK. There are videos of him in Seoul. That could be used as an evidence. Even this would be enough for CCK to support his claims and the higher ups could use this information to ruin JH’s father now. What are they waiting for?

It is about time that JH meets the family of Seri. Her car accident will happen in order to make that happen. JH will meet them in hospital and make them come to their senses. For the finale, I think Seri and her family will mend their broken relationship with the help from JH.

I read somewhere that TvN is scouting for twin boys so people speculate the twins will be JH’s and Seri’s so I am hopeful for an happy ending.

• Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

LOL comraades there has been a speculation from my country's local newspapers that the shaman is Seri's mother because both need sweets during stressful times. :joy:

@lavanta it's such a beautiful and well-put review from you. I agree with you that I also support the idea they don't remember meeting each other in Switzerland. I mean, we've been to the airports, bus stations, shopping malls and we interact with a lot of people every day. It's very hard, if not impossible, to remember a strange face after meeting only once. The fact that they encounter each other as strangers and still be intrigued and helplessly attracted to one another is even more beautiful that knowing their fates intertwined. 

I'm sure after this series is over , this thread will continue and there will be several pages where us comrades discuss our most favorite scene of the drama. To me it is so hard to pick one, but my top three favorites so far must be the scene where he walked her back to the border and told her that she could date another man but don't ever be lonely again, the scene in Mongolia where she told him "sometimes the wrong train can take you to the right station", and last but not least the soju scene.  Just one thought however, I imagined it would be even sweeter if he gently caressed her cheek as he confessed to her during their drunk moment, and looked at her with yearning eyes (he already did), that will be over perfect for me. Never in the years of K drama experience that I have seen a pretending-drunk scene that has been more emotional. 

Just my two cents. Thinking back it's been quite a thrilled emotional roller coaster ride. I can't believe how far they've come and how far we've come from where it all began. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Also about the articles refering to SYJ  collapsing and going to the hospital , now apparently there were filming in a hospital.

So what really happend? the rumors about her being transfered to the hospital were false? Was she actually filming instead?

If she was filming what about the official report from her agency? 

In my opinion, those two things are unrelated. One, SYJ was overworked and went to the hospital emergency dept to seek treatment. The other, Se Ri's being in a hospital is according to the plot of the story. Please do not overthink hehe

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks!
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, lavanta said:
Spoiler

Hello dear comrades! Its been awhile since I posted anything as I was quite busy with work. I have been trying to catch up with this thread, but its pace is incredible. Although I’ve read 40 pages, I still haven't finish it yet:crazy:

As I understood from the general opinion regarding Episode 11 was somehow a bit lacking. It is understandable since we had to wait for 2 weeks and people expected some passionate moments as our couple finally got together. However, I loved that episode, every little scene was interlinked with each other and essential for the general plot. Some comrades @mouse007, @bebebisous33, @Annie12, @sussieh (sorry if forgot anybody) beautifully stated why the episode was needed so I won't discuss it further. I must add that the lack of skinship did not bother me. I wouldn't say no to a kiss but in the context of episode 11 where they finally get together it was not necessary. When they were separating in the DMZ, they were desperate because they thought it was the last time they see each other, so the kiss was a reaction to their desperation but on the other hand when they met again in episode 11, they were relieved. Rather than an impulsive reaction, they acted out of their heart and found relief in each other’s arms. I thought it was very suitable action to convey their feelings at that moment

I would be happy if they added how Seri and KH arranged the sleeping at the first night, it would be awkward but hilarious. Even a few seconds of fridge scene was so awkward but so cute:wub: Instead of too long shopping scene, i'd prefer some more awkward moments in the first night. I loved the shopping scene too, but it could have been cut shorter to add some other scenes like I said. 

I loved Episode 12 too. Actually, there is no episode that I don't like ahaha, I am a sucker for CLOY:heart: I loved how F4+ManBok was so close to find Seri and JH but never managed to do so:lol: Also NK ahjummas, oh how i missed them. They are much closer than ever. In the beginning they were more like sucking up to Young Ae unnie since she is the wife of Colonel but after Seri, they became close friends. 

Although i like NK setting more than SK I have to admit that its good for us to see how Seri is in her water. She is not some damsel in distress like many K-drama leads. She wants to protect JH like he protected her in NK. And she does it, fearlessly. Now they are in SK, there is power shift. She has the capacity and utilize it to fullest to protect JH just like he did in NK. I love strong and clever women and Seri is indeed one! But also, she is very fragile deep inside, only JH could see it. Writer-nim did a great job in writing the dynamics of JH and Seri's relationship. Although she stayed in NK for a little while JH could understand her better than anybody (even the closest people like Mr Hong) in SK. 

There are so many things I loved in the last episode, but the best moment was their late night Soju talk. It literally made be sob:tears:. You can see their love and helplessness in their eyes. I loved the part where JH said he wants to see her with grey hair, and he thinks she would still be beautiful. He not only confessed his love but also confessed his desire to be with her. In train scene, I remember he said he does not think about future but now he does. However, he believes that he does not have power to change it.

In the epilogue, we finally get if their meeting was fate or not. I have always supported the idea that they don’t remember each other from Switzerland. I am glad it is the case because if JH remembered her, all the things he did for her would have been just because he recognized her. Things would have lost its meaning. Now we know fate brought them together in Switzerland as a first step to their love but when the right time came it brought them together in NK for good. Its not a love at first sight cliché, they progressed into love while going through hardships. Fate always find a way to cross their pathways…

JH got information regarding CCK through a database called “Shield”. Is it some sort of Korean version of Avengers Shield?? It was called One Korea in the browser. So does JH work for a secret agency that aims unification of Korean peninsula? I know its kinda far-fetched but since it has fantasy elements why not? Maybe writer wants a reunification for the finale^_^

The entry to SK where JH came through is closed now. How is he going to go back? I am sure he will go back to NK, there is no possibility of him to defect to SK. I am thinking maybe, as many other comrades stated ManBok dongmu will die to save JH. Then JH will take his place to return as an athlete.

I am glad that second oppa still cares about his sister’s wellbeing despite wanting to eliminate her rivalry. I didn’t want him to turn pure evil. But his wife is working her way too hard to turn into total evil, I am sure even CCK was surprised by her behaviour. Now that they know Seri has a boyfriend staying over at her place, it will be very quick to learn about JH from CCK. It is very risky for both Seri and JH. If it is known by public, Seri would be committing crime by hiding a high-profile NK soldier at her house. As per JH, he and his family would face horrible consequences. What I don’t understand that CCK already informed NK higher ups that JH is indeed in SK. There are videos of him in Seoul. That could be used as an evidence. Even this would be enough for CCK to support his claims and the higher ups could use this information to ruin JH’s father now. What are they waiting for?

It is about time that JH meets the family of Seri. Her car accident will happen in order to make that happen. JH will meet them in hospital and make them come to their senses. For the finale, I think Seri and her family will mend their broken relationship with the help from JH.

I read somewhere that TvN is scouting for twin boys so people speculate the twins will be JH’s and Seri’s so I am hopeful for an happy ending.

I agree with you on this 100% :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@emily_fling You made my day! 

The third picture is from Switzerland but can't tell if its from the past or the future ;)  But that could be the same case with 1 and 2 as well. I have seen another picture of Se Ri in that same floral dress and standing next to a European? All of these are from Swiss

Could it be that Se RI goes to attend JH's piano recital? Only not sure if this is int he past or the future.... But she also looks happy.... smiling... So it cant be the past when she was contemplating life.... Then its the future!!! Omo!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

47 minutes ago, L A said:

I'm sure after this series is over , this thread will continue and there will be several pages where us comrades discuss our most favorite scene of the drama. To me it is so hard to pick one, but my top three favorites so far must be the scene where he walked her back to the border and told her that she could date another man but don't ever be lonely again, the scene in Mongolia where she told him "sometimes the wrong train can take you to the right station", and last but not least the soju scene.  Just one thought however, I imagined it would be even sweeter if he gently caressed her cheek as he confessed to her during their drunk moment, and looked at her with yearning eyes (he already did), that will be over perfect for me. Never in the years of K drama experience that I have seen a pretending-drunk scene that has been more emotional. 

Absolutely agree with you! I am sure this thread will continue to be one of the fastest growing thread:heart: CLOY not only being a great sensation in Korea but also internationally so the effects will be there for a long time no doubt;)

My top three:

1. as you said DMZ scene :wub: Where he said (very emotionally) one step would be alright, right? And he crossed the line for her:wub: I think that scene also depicts both sides of Korea are willing to take step to each other if politics allowed 

* I am cheating here with a bonus but i can't stop myself:D in DMZ i loved how he tried his best to prolong his time with her, and also how Seri started talking about returning her normal life and men to provoke JH in order to hear him tell her not to go. Both of them didn't want to let go each other but they knew all along they had to:tears:

2. Soju scene where he said they want to grow old with her, see her with hair and believes that she will still be beautiful :wub: You are right, I never knew a pretend-drunk scene could be so emotional:tears:

3. Candle light scene in the NK market. I think at that moment Seri realized she fell for her. JH came to her dark and cold like a light and lead her to happiness:wub:

• Like 7