[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

Did the director cut the third picture?

I think I saw another one where she is facing him somewhere on IG.  Hopefully this means the start of episode 13 will be a continuation of the back hug scene, with some additional dialogue before they head back inside to celebrate the birthday.  I guess I'm intentionally blocking out the fact that CG was parked right outside SR's apartment during that moment.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

8 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

I guess I'm intentionally blocking out the fact that CG was parked right outside SR's apartment during that moment.

Now that you mentioned it. I remember he was indeed outside SR’s apartment. Unfortunately, CG is immune to their lovey dovey moment :lol:. I am wondering what he would do next.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Now that you mentioned it. I remember he was indeed outside SR’s apartment. Unfortunately, CG is immune to their lovey dovey moment :lol:. I am wondering what he would do next.

I thought about this but honestly I'm going to have to guess nothing... because now that CG knows he has the financing support from sister-in-law, he will likely wait for a bigger scheme/plan to carry out.  It wouldn't make sense why he would just break into her home to abduct her without knowing her security measures and taking the risk to be seen by her neighbours.  

But who knows, this story moves so fast, maybe in episode 12 they already planned something in a scene we weren't shown.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, lavanta said:

I usually try to comment as realistically as possible but now that i think more about the Shield server that JH connect to retrieve updates of CCK, the idea of JH being a secret agent seems very plausible to me (although it sounds very unrealistic). JH got a mobile phone after he entered SK, he already knew someone (talked to him on the phone to get broker info whom CCK contacted earlier). Seri kept mocking him saying that JH thinks of himself as an Avenger who does not know what defeat is. This is repeated couple of times through the series. 

Shield is the name of secret organisation of Avengers as you all know. So using "shield" as name for such server and repeated reference to Avengers seems more than coincidence to me:unsure:Maybe there is a secret organisation from both sides of Korea who works for One Korea, who knows. I know it sounds very unlikely, maybe i am going overdrive with anticipation of finale:lol:

I like the idea of One Korea. Even more so that JH is actually supportive of and is part of it. :lol:
In the first episode, when Company Five (his squad) faced the SK army when they were trying to handle the situation of the grave robbers and when JCG subtly told him to let it go, JH was like “but I promised the South Korean officer that I’ll take care of this matter”. Honestly who would do that?! :lol: Who knows, this might just be because he is a man of integrity and keeps his word or maybe because he’s part of the One Korea org and it’s part of their mission/vision — wants justice for everyone, avoid conflict and be in good terms with the South.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

9 minutes ago, kriswu said:

I like the idea of One Korea. Even more so that JH is actually supportive of and is part of it. :lol:
In the first episode, when Company Five (his squad) faced the SK army when they were trying to handle the situation of the grave robbers and when JCG subtly told him to let it go, JH was like “but I promised the South Korean officer that I’ll take care of this matter”. Honestly who would do that?! :lol: Who knows, this might just be because he is a man of integrity and keeps his word or maybe because he’s part of the One Korea org and it’s part of their mission/vision — wants justice for everyone, avoid conflict and be in good terms with the South.

I think my brain comes up with such ideas because i want Seri to stay in NK with JH, F4 and the ahjummas. Even if she doesn't settle there i want her to have continuous relationship with NK people whom she holds dear to her heart. She mixed with them well and they made her feel loved which is something she has never had in SK. Also i have to admit I'd love JH to continue being the Captain of Company 5. They really love and respect each other. I would be sad if the squad got separated from their Captain and never see him again:tears:. Therefore unification is the only option for all NK people and JH+Seri to be in contact. In the beginning I never wanted to have too much fantasy elements in this drama like in LOTBS because i can not relate to such level of un-realism. But now, my fragile heart cannot handle seeing another separation of people who truly value each other so I started to warm up to the idea of unification although it's totally unrealistic

• Like 4

I personally think the best and the safest happy ending for them is to lead a peaceful life in Switzerland. I feel like they will always be at threat if their ending is in either NK or SK unless they go with the reunification ending. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

I personally think the best and the safest happy ending for them is to lead a peaceful life in Switzerland. I feel like they will always be at threat if their ending is in either NK or SK unless they go with the reunification ending. 

Yes i agree with you! I always thought the Switzerland ending is the most convenient one for both of them but my heart doesn't listen to my brain anymore :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Spoiler
5 hours ago, imels said:

I hope someone has posted this from https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/02/03/crash-landing-on-you-switzerland-or-korea/

Hide contents

Thanks to bitchesoverdramas, I have same opinion too. They will end up in Switzerland, the first country where they met. Their meeting was a fate rather than coincidence. 

Yes to that. I have the same opinion like yours. They will end up in Swiss country bc it's a neutral country wherein the South can meet North . I think after RJH's brother's trials and ofc it will be a legal victory,  RJH eventually will go back to his first passion - being the pianist. For YSR there's no problem with anything. We can all predict the plot but what I love most is the process of how will they do the scenes and the emotions that will cover the cast in general. And am super excited for the last 4 episodes :)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Annie12 said:

They promised us a happy ending! I want it.

This may have been discussed previously but don't you think he lied about not knowing the story about seeing 1st snow together....what it represents?

So people are allowed to make posts with a pic or video they post but noone allowed to comment on the pic or video...is that correct? I keep getting flagged lol trying to figure all this out.

Edited by Dana T
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Dana T said:

This may have been discussed previously but don't you think he lied about not knowing the story about seeing 1st snow together....what it represents?

Maybe he did lie but maybe not (my opinion is that he didn't), but that does not change the fact that they watched the first snow together and a couple's love will be fulfilled.

Anyway it's up to  the writer.

• Like 2

Ok I read the synopsis and I am a bit... Dissapointed ? Wasn't one hospital admission enough (RJH in ep 7)? I honestly don't see the need to raise the stakes in this scenario: the stakes are already high without any additional villain/drama with the hospital or whatever- they are literally from the different worlds. Thats enough to keep the viewer engaged. We're getting closer to the end, there's no need to jammer even more action, we need to resolve existing issues. I feel like it could damage CLOY's pacing. 

Obviously hoping for the best. Just think there's already enough to cover in the remaining 4 episodes. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

I think after RJH's brother's trials and ofc it will be a legal victory,  RJH eventually will go back to his first passion - being the pianist.

Could it be that he joined the military not because his father desired, but he wanted to investigate the death of his brother and only connections in the military can help him do that?

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, L A said:

Could it be that he joined the military not because his father desired, but he wanted to investigate the death of his brother and only connections in the military can help him do that?

In my opinion, that’s the reason why he decided to join the military, not because his dad required him to enlist.

He lost his eldest son and he is a caring father so definitely RJH being in the military is not something that his dad wants.

What I would like to see is both fathers (SR’s and JH’s) team up and help them to stay together. I think that it’s posible. 
JH has an ally in SK (the anonymous informant), maybe his dad has links inside SK. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Does someone know how much airing time will have episodes 13 and 14?? It doesn’t show yet in my Netflix.
Kindly share it if it appears already for another region :blush:

Omg we hv the same problem. Netflix isn't showing anything, good for you it's only the future eps, mine is from the 1st till the present eps. :tears:

I really want Netflix since it's HD but we Kdrama addicts have our ways to watch it. I hope it will be shown in our region soon. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Omg we hv the same problem. Netflix isn't showing anything, good for you it's only the future eps, mine is from the 1st till the present eps. :tears:

I really want Netflix since it's HD but we Kdrama addicts have our ways to watch it. I hope it will be shown in our region soon. Fingers crossed. 

I have the same problem, in my country Netflix has not aired any episode yet but I abuse my university's VPN to connect Netflix UK:lol: Never done this for any drama before :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6