[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

@sussiehI also wondered if RJH heard things Seri said before they came in. I know he looked upset and obviously could tell she was as well but when she gave reason for that as not wanting to remember such good memory after he's gone....I'm like I know that is true....but tell him girl u were devastated because u thought he left already! It's hard to say if they heard because I heard a door open but was it from inside or out? But the fact that she was already on floor when they came in I'm sure tells him it was because he wasn't there. The crying could've been because of the surprise as she said but that wouldn't explain why she was already on the floor and already crying. But he already saw through her facade that am when she tried to leave so casually he knew she was trying to be strong for both their sakes

Ok just read post below and I should've guessed she'd get hurt. That's about only thing that would hold him back. That's also another similarity between the two as she stayed behind to be with him when he was injured. How will that affect their relationship? Sure he will never want to part with her after that

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Discussing whether Capt Ri remember SeRi or not from the beginning, I am with the side that he does not really remember her. When he saw her in the tree, it was really just a guy saw a beautiful girl, and acting rather funny in a tree. Not because he remembers her directly. Perhaps he could feel that he has seen her somewhere. But only after she played the piano song and he listened to the recording that he knows exactly. SeRi was the girl in Switzerland. It is a fate. 

Just checking out episode 2 of CLOY. Seeing them in episode 2, wow really different. It feels that their character are developing so much after 10 episodes. Also their bonding and relationship. It’s been a long time I feel so attached with characters in a drama. Surely will miss CLOY when it finishes. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, andy78 said:

SD AND ALBERTO...I can see a love story and a marriage...who knows?If her uncle is a corrupt officer maybe  she will marry Alberto  become a British citizen and leave NK ...they did make it clear if somebody makes a mistake his familly pays too ...

I think Alberto will be stuck in North Korea for a while -- at least for the next 10 years. The reason why he is there is bec he's waiting out until the statute of limitations for the crimes he committed in SK expires. His British citizenship cannot even help him circumvent S Korean laws since SK has an extradition treaty with the UK (and 30+ other countries), which means the UK government can surrender an alleged criminal like him to S Korean authorities. North Korea, which is practically cut out from the rest of the world, is already a safe haven for him. 

I'd wager that he will continue living a life of a con man. A Korean man with a Spanish-sounding name Alberto is obviously using it as an alias to get away from his previous crimes. It also suggests that he's been dirfting around many countries operating fraudulent enterprises. Can he be a North Korean citizen then? I haven't heard of a British who acquired a NK citizenship but there have been Americans who did. So it's not impossible. However, a NK citizenship will hinder his movement around the world as he will need NK government's permission to leave the country, unless he works for the NK government itself to carry out its businesses worldwide. N Korean diplomats are usually tasked to do this in their effort to earn foreign currency amidst international economic sanctions imposed on NK. In Berlin, Germany, for example, a big popular hostel there is actually owned by North Korea. In other countries in Europe, NK runs lucrative realty businesses renting out properties to unknowing tenants. Alberto being Alberto is very much capable of engaging in much dirtier ventures than that, which will surely earn him brownie points from the 'General'. LOL 

Having said that, if he goes down that path, it will not be too difficult for him to pursue a relationship with SD in North Korea. However, recent episodes suggest that he's beginning to rethink his career defrauding people. So, who knows.

----

PD: Article on the Berlin city hostel owned by North Korea: 

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-06-11/despite-sanctions-north-korea-owned-youth-hostel-berlin-still-funds-regime

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

I really hope JH tells SR’s father about his real identity. It would help him to understand who SR is and her family’s dynamics. I remember someone mentioned that baby SR would make an appearance. I think this is it!

Also, as much as everyone loves the ducklings, I hope they could safely return to NK before SR’s accident. Why? Because I prefer the storyline focuses on SR and JH without being worried about the ducklings’ safety. 

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

But only after she played the piano song and he listened to the recording that he knows exactly. SeRi was the girl in Switzerland. It is a fate.

I don't think he remembered her who was the girl on the brigde at the piano scene. Seri told that she heard a rhythm that helped her out from thought of suicide. Then she was in a boat and they didn't see each other so when JH heard about that he couldn't get out of anything or link up with the girl he met on the bridge but it's also fate. I think JH only remember that he met and saved a girl on the bridge, maybe then he had impression on her when Seri helped them taking a pic but don't remember her face (maybe cause it's long time and they just met briefly). After he listened the record then he realized  their destiny caught a long time ago.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Harry97 said:

Synopsis for episode 13 and 14 out on Netflix. Looks like JCG will try to harm ysr causing RJH to abandon his plan to return to NK and rush to save YSR but somehow she will end up in hospital :tears:

Some posts here refered to the similarities of the events from NK happening now to SK.

So if YSR will end up in the hospital and RJH will stay by her. It is like what happen in NK but now in reverse.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoilers from synopsis of episode 13 and 14 posted by Netflix USA. Does not look like our RiRi couple would have time or opportunity to make babies since she is going to spend time laying unconscious in hospital. :bawling:

• Like 9
  • Sad 5
  • Insightful 1

Also about the articles refering to SYJ  collapsing and going to the hospital , now apparently there were filming in a hospital.

So what really happend? the rumors about her being transfered to the hospital were false? Was she actually filming instead?

If she was filming what about the official report from her agency? 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Some posts here refered to the similarities of the events from NK happening now to SK.

So if YSR will end up in the hospital and RJH will stay by her. It is like what happen in NK but now in reverse.

And who will take the bullet this time like RJH did for Se Ri?

My guess is Man Bok. He's going to take the bullet for RJH.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Reading the synopsis before the release just make me more curious on why Se Ri got to the hospital?

Is that because CGC attack to her?

What happened with the family drama?

Will the F5 comeback to home ? 

With Jung Hyuk need to stay with se ri it will get more and more complicated.

Why seungjun call dan?

The ep 14 synopsis is so interesting and maybe the detective here can recreate or imagine what thw situation based on synopsis only

• Like 6

@Annie12 my Netflix in the US doesn't give the synopsis until ep is available :tired: . Can u imagine how crazy mad (SEXY):love::naughty: he will be when he hears she's been hurt! Omg just the possibility of it sends him running. He already thought he lost her before when their feelings had not been expressed (kidnapping) and again (CCG parking deck) but now they have crossed the line to no going back on feelings and if he sees her injured I would hate to be CCG!

Guess this explains him grabbing guy in preview and telling him he wants answers!!!  @Ahpheng I agree about his profile also. I had seen your SG pics earlier and that scene when he takes her in dressing room...even tho he was being rude that was one of his sexiest looks(profile) in that drama to me. I always rewound that part lol! The parking deck pics...sexy profile again and his veins popping out in his neck whew....it's hot in here!!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 11
  • Love 1

@Harry97, OMG! The writer did the same thing in MLFAS on episode 14...GAH! Why nowwwww!? The ending better be good for CLOY because tsk...for sure people will petition for a happier ending if it doesn’t have a good one lol! 

@campanulah, same building from Something in the Rain and JHIs character was working in the gaming industry. A small homage to that as well. 

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Also about the articles refering to SYJ  collapsing and going to the hospital , now apparently there were filming in a hospital.

So what really happend? the rumors about her being transfered to the hospital were false? Was she actually filming instead?

If she was filming what about the official report from her agency? 

OSEN | 2020. 01. 27. 7:12 AM

Representative of Son Ye Jin's agency denies actress's hospital admission due to fatigue

0004156134_001_20200127204706669.jpg?typ

While Son Ye Jin was filming "Crash Landing On You", she got tired due to overwork. After receiving treatment at the emergency department, she got back to the filming set and showed professionalism.

The filming for the Sat-Sunday drama ''Crash Landing On You'' (tvN) started in August 2019 and is still ongoing. The drama was not only filmed in foreign sites such as Switzerland, Mongolia but also on Jeju Island in Korea. The actors and staff members are putting all their energy into creating great work though they had to put Lunar New Year Holiday aside.

Although the production crew of ''Crash Landing On You'' is undergoing a tight schedule, the drama was not aired on January 4 and 5. tvN said, "The drama will not be aired due to the Lunar New Year and will meet the audience with better quality. This decision was made to ensure the cast and staff can film in a safe and healthy environment amid the freezing winter. To meet audiences' expectations, we will do our best in producing the drama.''

However, the information that the actress Son Ye Jin had been overworking so much that she was hospitalized on January 27 while filming her drama on Lunar New Year holiday has drawn a lot of public attention.

Son Ye Jin was reported to be transferred to the emergency room because of overwork while filming on set in Paju, Gyeonggi. However, as confirmed by the management agency, this information is completely false.

On the same day, a representative of MSTeam Ent - Son Ye Jin's management agency, told OSEN, "Today is an additional day off for lunar new year holiday, normal hospitals are closed. Therefore, she was diagnosed at the emergency department and returned to the filming set after the treatment."

Having filmed for five consecutive months, Son Ye Jin's condition has been in a "red alert" state because of overwork and accumulated exhaustion. However, according to the representative of the management agency, her situation is not too serious.

The management agency's representative corrected the false information, "Son Ye Jin didn't faint or was taken by the ambulance, she only stopped by the emergency room for a while due to fatigue accumulation."

Upon hearing the news of Son Ye Jin, netizens left encouraging messages like, "It's heartbreaking to hear that you're ill'', "Fortunately, it's not a serious situation',' "No need to rush, think about the health of the actors and the staff as priority, it is okay to film gradually", "Hope everyone won't get sick, the filming will end well", ''Sis Se Ri, please don't get sick", "Actress Son fighting! I'm having fun watching the drama."

Besides, "Crash Landing On You" starring Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin revolves around the secret love story between Yoon Se Ri - the heiress of a tycoon who made an emergency landing on North Korea due to the paragliding caused by strong winds, and Ri Jeong Hyeok, the high-ranking officer who falls for Yoon Se Ri while concealing and protecting her.

The drama is getting much love from audiences with the highest rating of 14.6% (Nielsen Korea) for episode 10 airing on January 19.

OSEN = Reporter Ha Soo Jung /hsjssu@osen.co.kr
Photo = OSEN DB
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

—-

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 01. 27. 12:36 AM

MSteam Entertainment reassures fans about Son Ye Jin's health

Son Ye Jin's side explained that the actress's arrival at the hospital was due to long-term fatigue caused by overwork.

On January 27, a representative from actress Son Ye Jin's management agency shared with Ilgan Sports, "The reason Son Ye Jin has to go to the emergency room is that the normal hospital service is closed because today is a holiday. It's not a serious illness, she simply went to the hospital due to health deterioration caused by accumulated fatigue." At the same time, the actress' side also expressed an apologetic attitude towards the fans for worrying them.

Besides, Son Ye Jin is active as the female lead Yoon Se Ri of the weekend drama "Crash Landing on You" (tvN). The drama is showing signs of plain sailing as the episode 10 aired on January 19 has set the record for the highest viewership rating of 14.633% (based on the standard of nationwide fee-paying households of Nielsen Korea).

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2