[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

SR and JH will be blissfully happy with either sex child because they will see each other  whenever they look at their child/children’s faces. And he would be just as doting, protective and attention giving to either a son or daughter so that is a moot point IMO. 

I must point out it’s going to be a blow if these mystery kids turn out to Be Dans and SJs :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Just finished episode 10 and the first part was like an epilogue of episode 9 because it did show how Gu helped Ri and Seri escape undetected by security from Ri’s parent’s house. I reckon Gu is starting to have feelings for Dan because he has been repeatedly saying that Dan should forget about her first love. Very interested to see how this play out in the remaining episode.

I would say among all the episodes this had the best start. What a way Seri made her surprise entrance. The facial expressions of the employees were funny and the dropped coffee while cliche was a nice punctuation mark to the scene. She did show she was a businesswoman by heart by announcing a weeklong discount. The buzz surrounding her will pique people’s attention and will generate huge sales. Also as expected her time in the north has softened her previously strict and very bossy attitude towards her subordinates. IMHO her mother brought shares from Seri’s Choice not to be a major stockholder but to prevent her brothers and sister’s in law from getting a majority stake in the company. Seri is still hurt to realise this.

I rejoiced when the corrupt colonel was charged in court but it was short lived indeed because he still had friends in high places who assisted in his escape. Ri and his father better find out where the other facility is. I thought the Rat and Ri’s four subordinates were caught by the bad guys. Glad I was wrong. I just wonder if Ri told his father he is going south to protect Seri or he just found out after. Regardless those five people looked very comical after getting to the south. Seeing them eating noodles now makes me crave for Nongshim. 

Quite scary that the colonel is already in the south and was actually in Seri’s building. He probably has a spy cell operating in the city. I predict a clash between Ri and colonel in the near future. 
One last thing I noticed was Ri had scratches to his face when he finally found Seri. I’m 100% sure his face was clear after receiving the call from the colonel. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

So the ring on his finger is in character after all, it wasnt HB! I wonder if they will have a symbolic wedding! In the preview we see the ducklings all dressed up like they are going to a big event, could it really be? that would really be amazing and a first on a Kdrama i think but somehow really fitting for Seri and JH. When you think about it, there is no way they can really marry unless they give up their citizenships and in JH's case it's impossible to do so in his country so the only way they can marry is to do it a symbolic way for them but it just wont be a marriage supported by law. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

43 minutes ago, RobinM said:

I must point out it’s going to be a blow if these mystery kids turn out to Be Dans and SJs :)

K drama experts, please tell me if there was any K drama in history that the second couple got a happy ending and not the main couple? I will be mad if SD and SJ are gonna have a happily ever after but our main couple is not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, L A said:

K drama experts, please tell me if there was any K drama in history that the second couple got a happy ending and not the main couple? I will be mad if SD and SJ are gonna have a happily ever after but our main couple is not.

I dont think so. SD and SJ are getting so much because early on the show they were neglected a lot and i think the writer is trying to fix that now with speeding things up for them but i get the feeling in the end they could end up helping Seri and JH get their happy ending. SJ especially has shown that he can be helpful maybe he will help them start a new life in another country. Of course i will be pissed if they give them a bed scene in the end and our main couple dont get one. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m hoping for a happy ending but I also hope we get a “life after the wedding” scene. You know what I’m talking about - life after the wedding - showing them with their twins and having the ducklings babysit for them and the ahjummas knitting twin babies some cute clothes while JH’s dad asks for a chance to hold the babies.... :joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 9

50a7b34dec6c46e49069dda8386eb814.jpeg?s=

5 K-Dramas To Watch To Start Your Year Off Right

It’s a new year, which means there’s a whole new year ahead of K-drama watching to do! Although the year has just started, there are already some solid K-dramas airing right now (or have just finished) that are really worth the watch. And if the year is already looking this good, we’re in for a good 2020. If you want to start your year off on the right foot, here’s a look at five K-dramas that you should definitely check out!

“Crash Landing On You”

crash-landing-on-you-son-ye-jin2.gif

This one is a given. “Crash Landing On You” has been killing it in the ratings and it really is no wonder when you’ve got Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin as the main leads. Park Ji Yoon, who also wrote other successful K-dramas like “My Love From the Star” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” has continued her streak of entertaining and enjoyable K-dramas.

Hyun Bin stars as the North Korean soldier, Ri Jung Hyuk, who people can’t seem to get enough of these days, and Son Ye Jin plays the beautiful and charismatic Yoon Se Ri. In a freak accident while paragliding, Yoon Se Ri stumbles into North Korean territory where she meets Ri Jung Hyuk. He takes it upon himself to watch over her while he figures out a way to get her back to South Korea.

The story sounds like a romantic fairy-tale and it totally is! There’s nothing like seeing a man and woman fall in love but are forced to overcome obstacles that keep them apart. This star-crossed lovers theme along with a heartwarming soundtrack are all ingredients for a successful K-drama. You won’t be disappointed!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377905wpp/5-k-dramas-to-watch-to-start-your-year-off-right

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Fellow comrades, do help out with a nagging question that's been sitting on my head...

At what point in the story line do you think JH falls for Se Ri?

I'm sure this was analyzed to no end, but sadly i'm late to the party. If you did arrive at some consensus then do post it for me.

• Like 6

@RobinM can you just imagine what their children would look like seriously!

@jamy47 now that u mention it.. I wondered why the fancy clothes for the F4 not like they will need them back home...their own private wedding ceremony...could be!

@junelivesI think maybe he started falling for her when he came home&startled her and she started crying. He saw her vulnerable side and wanted to protect her. Or possibly on the boat....during their talk on deck or fake kiss below lol

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, junelives said:

Fellow comrades, do help out with a nagging question that's been sitting on my head...

At what point in the story line do you think JH falls for Se Ri?

I think from episode 1’s epilogue he already found her amusing hence the slight smile on his face. This was confirmed in episode 9 when he explained to his dad that he didn’t want to send Seri to the authorities in case she might get hurt or disappear. He knew she was innocent and he wanted to protect her since then.

Though I think drama duckling helped incept the idea in his mind even further that they would fall in love after he lied about her being his fiancée.

Episode 4’s clam soju scene confirmed that he liked her as he sneaked a few glances at Seri + the bike ride back home. He really enjoyed the idea of being engaged to each other. Keen to hear what other more perceptive drama experts say about this. :)

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3

25 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I’m hoping for a happy ending but I also hope we get a “life after the wedding” scene. You know what I’m talking about - life after the wedding - showing them with their twins and having the ducklings babysit for them and the ahjummas knitting twin babies some cute clothes while JH’s dad asks for a chance to hold the babies.... :joy:

I would love it but I can't see them having their "happy ending" in NK. I still believe that we'll see a happy ending in Switzerland, but It could be in SK too. But the place of the ducklings is in NK. They have their families and their life there.

And as Kim Yoo Muk, I know a lot of things of Korea because of dramas (so, maybe they're not completely true), but I seem to remember that in King 2 hearts, North Koreans call "Mom" and "Dad" in a different way than South Koreans. 

I would love to see something similar in CLOY.

• Like 9

@Chowchow  I believe there is another hint from episode 2  as well - JH ends up buying the entire shop for someone who's about to leave the next day. No matter how childish her phone calls sound, he does end up pampering her - a woman he's not known for more than 24 hours. 

This oddly reminds me of Secret garden. Kim Joo Won too doesn't understand the draw to Gil Ra Im from the start and this is not explained until the very last scene of the show. I hope something of the sorts exist in the switzerland storyline to make it more plausible that a 30+ repressed introvert fell for Se Ri at first glance. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Episode 11 was definitely a feel good episode with the exception of Seri’s 2nd brother barging into her house and feeling high and mighty. Mark my words he will fall from grace after their father finds out he knew Seri was in the north and even planned for her to stay there for good. 
Seri is hopelessly in love with Ri and funny how she got jealous of the sales lady and the various anonymous internet users who said Ri is a babe magnet and GGW. Also that scene of covering up Ri’s face and staying in front of him was funny. She was actually calling more attention instead of hiding Ri. 
I’m totalling shipping Gu and Dan now. They have helped each other in numerous occasions and even Dan’s mother said she would approve because she believe’s it is love. Problem is Gu is a thief and swindler lol.

The fab five (Rat and the 4 soldiers) are still acting in a naive manner but that is what makes scenes with them fun to watch. That sauna scene was hilarious especially when Rat found out in the end that the sergeant had a scrubbing session. 
Curious who are those people who attacked Ri. Are they the colonel’s people? There are numerous security cameras throughout the underground parking area so I don’t expect the colonel to be back in the security detail again. Surely he is going to be identified.

In a bit of irony Seri told Ri not to teach him anything that will remind her of him after he leaves. But the thing is tapping on her car was what prevented her abduction. I don’t believe the colonel is going to kill Seri yet if ever he was successful because he hasn’t brought down Ri and his father. 

For my parting words I have a wish. I wish we have two happy endings: Seri and Ri and Dan and Gu. 
The epilogues are always surprising. So Dan and Seri have crossed paths before and Dan was actually jealous of Seri because Ri kept looking at her. She even learned sweetmeats from Seri. If you look closely Dan seem to have bitten the Kitkat wrapper lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 1