15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

what cloth are we talking about

is this a caveman drama 

kekekek... we are having a poll on which modern amenity would we miss the most if you ended up time traveling like the doctor in this drama. the poll is on top of page. we have also had people explain some of their choices and it has been fun reading. :lol:@H0ney mentioned sanitary pads as a modern convenience which she would really miss.

@vangsweetie637 ~ to figure out how to tag @mademoisellesia -- I split her name this way: made + moi + selle + sia. she took over from ebullient as thread owner. am curious to know why you were named as prof V while re-watching. your quizzes sound hilarious. . @mademoisellesia ~ yes, once we are familiar with all the characters, we can do a poll on which side character we love the most! am looking forward to all the polls and quizzes. this is exciting

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

. :lol:@H0ney mentioned sanitary pads as a modern convenience which she would really miss.

@vangsweetie637 ~ to figure out how to tag @mademoisellesia -- I split her name this way: made + moi + selle + sia. she took over from ebullient as thread owner. am curious to know why you were named as prof V while re-watching. your quizzes sound hilarious. . @mademoisellesia ~ yes, once we are familiar with all the characters, we can do a poll on which side character we love the most! am looking forward to all the polls and quizzes. this is exciting

Thanks so much @vangsweetie637 for the name tagging of made + moi @mademoisellesia , next I will be like scrolling all the way down for her lovely profile :P it is easier, yes

Are we still on the sanitary pad?  Daejang will be wondering what are those soft bulky stuff.
I will have to get coffee for my energy booster , dont have the red ginseng stuff @Thong Thin

Yea ...  I know we all will not be able to be here together, but approximate time please .. 

ae318ee39e0e5137223fe98212dd498c.gif

Daejang is ready!  Are we?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Maja  welcome to the re-watch; if you haven't already, please click your choice for the poll we have on top of page and share what modern amenity you would miss if you ended up time traveling...

@Thong Thin ~ me or @partyon will kick off all 3 re-watches in wednesday morning our time. because of time zone differences, it will be late tuesday night for chingus in north america.... no worries; will tag everyone in the re-watch group to kick-start...

who is this goblin/elf looking fella? I don't remember this... villain? ghost?

ui0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

LOLLLL 

Spoiler

Sanitary pads actually crossed my mind last night when the poll started. I didn't mention it as it may be too much information :D 

It's so true that being girls are so inconvenient! The inconvenience triple when we go to undeveloped, rural areas. No toilet papers too! Oh dear me... definitely as H0ney said, needs lots of underwear. :D 

BUT, imagine how shy and cute Daejang would be if he had found sanitary pads in imja's belongings and get told by imja the function of it??? 

:loolz:

I have digressed...

@Lmangla Chun Eum Ja (Flute Boy) - villain. Acted by Sung Hoon.

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

@Maja  welcome to the re-watch; if you haven't already, please click your choice for the poll we have on top of page and share what modern amenity you would miss if you ended up time traveling...

@Thong Thin ~ me or @partyon will kick off all 3 re-watches in wednesday morning our time. because of time zone differences, it will be late tuesday night for chingus in north america....

who is this goblin/elf looking fella? I don't remember this... villain? ghost?

Thank you! I actually finished rewatched last week hahaha! Already done with th poll!:hwaiting2: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

random question to chingus -- how do saeguk dramas do PPLs? it is not like you can advertise for kimchi fridge in a saeguk..... :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

@mademoisellesia ~ wait a second, that is sung hoon! wow, I didn't recognize him at all; for those who are wondering, he got quite famous with the weekend drama five children.. looks like he got more muscle since faith. thank goodness for gym eh? hahahahha....

five-children-2016-filming-location-epis

• Love 2

On 8/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Lmangla said:

the re-watch party rules can also be found on the first post of this thread.

here is a sample schedule for the first 5 weeks:

Aug 19-Aug 25 -- ep 1 & 2

Aug 26-Sept 1 -- ep 3 & 4

Sept 2 - Sept 8 -- ep 5 & 6

Sept 9 - Sept 15 -- ep 7 & 8

Sept 16 - Sept 22 -- ep 9 & 10

are you excited? it has been many years since I watched faith. so it is definitely going to be interesting. it feels great that just as we were planning an event, chingus here were also thinking about a re-watch. so cool! lets have fun the next few weeks together eh?

tagging: @Min2206 @leeminhosny @msdot @noor ul ain @H0ney @Thong Thin @CarolynH @mademoisellesia @violetts @vangsweetie637 @CallieP @Time loop  @balletgoddess @htk9207 @Heilo @Nikaa94 @Layali @madmad min @willenette  @kokodus @Alice Wonderland  @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @zaingh @Aleumdaun @syntyche @Layali @Lee taemin 123 @Smileforu @kdyes @Hohoho @Myhun @Amy323 .............

re: @partyon

Count me in. It's my first time joining a rewatch party so can't wait to discuss it with everyone.:D

@scrawford you should join us too

• Like 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, Maja said:

So @Thong Thin @mademoisellesia @vangsweetie637 you are playing here! 

Yessssssssssss, Maja

Welcome back to our play ground.

Missed you !

cat-cute-hug-typography-Favim.com-160090

@Amy323 that's awesome, get ready for tomorrow re-watch.

Is fun and you will enjoy it.

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs in your posts. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

@Amy323 @Heretorant ~ welcome! we have a fun poll (top of page) about which modern amenity you would miss if you ended up time traveling like the doctor. share your thoughts!

edit: oooh, waving hi @Nikaa94, what you you miss about the future? 

who is this feather lady? am guessing villain? some sort of witch/shaman type character perhaps? must say I like her outfit! quite snazzy! she even manages to rock the peacock feather in her hair like a queen!

3c0b1dee82c0cd3069498a053ebe922c.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@Heretorant chingu!   You are back!   We thought Daejang kidnapped you?!

Where did he bring you?   

10 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@mademoisellesia @Min2206

Thanks for the invite. I will try 2 episodes and see how after that 

It's alright @MY15  According to Daejang, 2 is better than 0.   :relaxed:

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@mademoisellesia @Min2206

Thanks for the invite. I will try 2 episodes and see how after that 

:joy: We'll make it fun for your watch so that you can continue. I could send Faith Ambassador @Heretorant to you later to have a chat too, lol. :w00t:

@Heretorant Waaaa girl, took you long enough to respond/appear. Joining and dying again?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

:joy: We'll make it fun for your watch so that you can continue. I could send Faith Ambassador @Heretorant to you later to have a chat too, lol. :w00t:

Pressure pressure! You do notice that my DP is different from Min2206 and Heretorant? :joy:

• LOL 5

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ me or @partyon will kick off all 3 re-watches in wednesday morning our time. because of time zone differences, it will be late tuesday night for chingus in north america.... no worries; will tag everyone in the re-watch group to kick-start...

Late tuesday night North America is what time over here in Korea ?   please someone:tightdeadline:

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1