16 minutes ago, msdot said:

@H0ney, Love the pepper spray!:joy:

Daejang will be wondering why a no of us are fussing about the "bathroom" :D

now I got homework to do -- @mademoisellesia   - am tagging the Woodalchi puppies with their nicknames .. I need profiles  ....  - topknot, goatee, dragonball, spear guy, cheeky player and what .. popsicle man ...
:tightdeadline:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Haha @H0ney this is going to be my pepper spray:

substitute-for-chili-powder.jpg

works longer than pepper spray :P

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

now I got homework to do -- @mademoisellesia   - am tagging the Woodalchi puppies with their nicknames .. I need profiles  .... :bawling: - topknot, goatee, dragonball, spear guy, cheeky player and what .. popsicle man ...

lol, we modern women can adjust to bathroom problems especially with Daejang around ;) :P

haha don’t worry. You will come to memorize the nicknames soon enough :D Popsicle Man is not a Woodalchi puppy though. Daejang would never approve of it! :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

oooh,  i think I know which one you are talking about. @Lmangla @Min2206 It is indeed a very apt title :joy:

@Aleumdaun  Good to see you here !  :highonflowers:

@vangsweetie637   Oops on the popsicle man ... wrong tag!    whoa .. there is a lot of red pepper / chillies LOL  But why do you need to bring those pepper over ?   I just saw sanitary pad, I wonder what they used those days.    thanks for the reminder @H0ney!

Faith (The Great Doctor) – Korean Drama | deelayalia

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Omg!! I am melting all over Daejang again!!! :fullofhearts:

@Min2206 hahaha, for protection because we all know baddies want a taste of modern women. If Daejang can’t protect us all the time, the chili will do its magic :P haha..

Spoiler

I watched a time traveling thai drama and they used coconut husk to make an underwear with a cloth on it when women needed their sanitary pads. My mom said back in the days, they just used a cloth. We women are going to be miserable when our monthly comes LOL!!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

@CallieP   Is the fan @scrawford ?   or @Edgar Pordwed?   Hehe

I have to admit that I am ONE of the culprits ... I was also a TKEM fan , then fell hopelessly for Daejang - my apology King Lee Gon :sweatingbullets:

@Thong Thin  Stayed up late last night cos watching all the 4 BTS from @mademoisellesia  Now I am like a zombie 

Agree with @H0ney  With all of the Soompi immortals and legendary Faithlings here, I can't help feeling awed and excited !   Is like going to a movie with my first crush   :relaxed:

I know you were one of the new fans @Min2206 but I believe the other person is Scrawford. Watched everything else except Faith. Definitely not Edgar.

10 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Haha @H0ney this is going to be my pepper spray:

works longer than pepper spray :P

lol, we modern women can adjust to bathroom problems especially with Daejang around ;) :P

haha don’t worry. You will come to memorize the nicknames soon enough :D Popsicle Man is not a Woodalchi puppy though. Daejang would never approve of it! :lol:

I remember popsicle man very well.

Edited by Lmangla
please don't quote images. :)
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

51 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Aleumdaun  Good to see you here !  :highonflowers:

@vangsweetie637   Oops on the popsicle man ... wrong tag!    whoa .. there is a lot of red pepper / chillies LOL  But why do you need to bring those pepper over ?   I just saw sanitary pad, I wonder what they used those days.    thanks for the reminder @H0ney!

@Min2206 I am super excited to be here with you all! This is my very first watch party and I’m starting it with URI DAEJANG!  :fullofhearts:

Remember how @Nikaa94 dreamed of LMH after looking at IG posts of him. I was so in love with Daejang even during my first watch of Faith - I dreamed of him(Choi Young - not LMH :blush:)-  often, especially when he was going through tough times. 

I would wake up feeling I should do something to help him  and then realize he was just inside my screen and that too like 7 years ago. Delulu me :fun:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

52 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Min2206 hahaha, for protection because we all know baddies want a taste of modern women. 

Reveal hidden contents

I watched a time traveling thai drama and they used coconut husk to make an underwear with a cloth on it when women needed their sanitary pads. My mom said back in the days, they just used a cloth. We women are going to be miserable when our monthly comes LOL!!

Cloth better than coconut husk .. anytime    Aww no!  We have to wash the cloth?   No disposable??  Aishhhh :tears:   
I know @H0ney  I know ....  the modern pads have wings  - they can fly!

@Thong Thin   I almost printed that list - realised that I can save it - damn me

33 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I fall in love to CY daejang at first because of this: Rainy day, his coat, and his wet hair 

Ohh @H0ney  that's interesting to know!   I fell in love with CY  when he said "Take the bull by the horns"   and ES pleading , calling  him Ahjussssii !  

faith1-00457a.jpg

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@mademoisellesia Thank you very much for the BTS videos. LMH is such a happy boy. KSH and LMH seem to have an easy friendship right off the bat. The pool scene had me scared for a bit though. I am glad he seems OK after it. Still scary - with all that heavy armor.  

You are welcome ^_^ There will be some more to come later. You guys can see just how playful the Imja couple is in real life. I love their rapport. If you go back a few pages, there are press conference pictures too and videos.

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

@CallieP   Is the fan @scrawford ?   or @Edgar Pordwed?   Hehe

I have to admit that I am ONE of the culprits ... I was also a TKEM fan , then fell hopelessly for Daejang - my apology King Lee Gon :sweatingbullets:

@Thong Thin  Stayed up late last night cos watching all the 4 BTS from @mademoisellesia  Now I am like a zombie 

Agree with @H0ney  With all of the Soompi immortals and legendary Faithlings here, I can't help feeling awed and excited !   Is like going to a movie with my first crush   :relaxed:

Hahaha Min2206, I'm gonna call your bluff. You probably stayed up late giffing Daejang. Well, can't judge, I've done the same thing 8 years ago :P

Hmm I think it is @scrawford who is in love with Faith too. Not sure who else. 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

now I got homework to do -- @mademoisellesia   - am tagging the Woodalchi puppies with their nicknames .. I need profiles  ....  - topknot, goatee, dragonball, spear guy, cheeky player and what .. popsicle man ...

Like others said, you'll soon know the names by heart. There will be no exams, I think... right @Lmangla

Perhaps Professor V @vangsweetie637 could reopen her Anatomy Classes later and we'll have an exam on that. No one would fail so no need to stress LOL.

@H0ney LMAO at your pepper spray.

Have to say THANK GOD Eun Soo didn't carry one!

Else uri Daejang's beautiful eyes would be gone. And that's one of the most beautiful things Daejang (LMH) has :P

@MY15 Since you said you'll try it out. Join us in the fun? :Please: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

Hahaha Min2206, I'm gonna call your bluff. You probably stayed up late giffing Daejang. Well, can't judge, I've done the same thing 8 years ago :P

Hmm I think it is @scrawford who is in love with Faith too. Not sure who else. 

@MY15 Since you said you'll try it out. Join us in the fun? :Please: 

Waeee   @mademoisellesia  Do you have to blow my cover??!!!   :headbang:

@MY15  ohh  please come onboard ..  uri Daejang is huge enough for all of us. 

Lee Min Ho Parody Photos at the Olympic Games | Soompi

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Haha @Min2206 cloth is horrible because have to wash it every day for reuse. We might as well bring our winged ones but it may not be enough depending on long we stay in the past :D  We might as well invent our own. We got experience lol

hahaha!! With Faith relaunching, Professor V will definitely be there too ;) exams are really easy. No studying or memorization necessary. No way you guys will fail unless you guys didn’t pay attention :lol:

Daejang!! I am falling head over heels again for you!! 8 years and my heart remains the same!!

662cee3702cbc68e51fd3379d7dd9c55.gif

haha not to give spoilers but I already know exactly which scenes Imma flip tables on lol..and it always has to do with duck-hindass :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

happy tuesday from my part of the world! we are on day closer to kicking off the re-watch -- are you excited?

our re-watch group is growing -- yay! so far, we have . @Min2206 @H0ney @CallieP @Thong Thin @mademoisellesia @msdot @Ameera Ali @UnniSarah @violetts  @kehrite  @willenette  @vangsweetie637  @CallieP  @Aleumdaun  @scrawford  @CarolynH  @AgentQuake   ... * if I have missed any name in the re-watch group, please let me know and also tag other chingus, who might like this!

so chingus, if you don't have time or a bit swamped with real life responsibilities, no worries. you can weave in and out; we are just collecting your name for the re-watch group list so that we can tag you for fun quizzes and games -- can see that @mademoisellesia and @vangsweetie637 are already buzzing. kekekek.. am excited! :D so let us know if you are interested in joining even if you can't be here all the time -- we totally understand; this is all about having a little fun when we are a bit free. :D ... if you haven't already, please put your vote in the poll on top of page -- am having a laugh reading what we would miss from modern life. we lead such luxurious lives actually no?

and for any chingus considering joining the re-watch but thinking "but am not a lee min ho fan...." -- don't worry, am not a dedicated fan of any oppa really. :sweatingbullets: -- have lots of oppas whose performances I enjoy -- :lol: hahahah... faith is well done from what I remember and is an easy saeguk to watch for those who are not really that enthusiastic about saeguks. so join us, have a few laughs. this looks like it will be a breezy fun watch whether you are watching for the first time or after many years, whether you are a fan or just regular viewer! join us!!!

:eatscookie:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1