@Min2206 and @H0ney, should we watch Ep. 1 this coming week, maybe post our reactions by next Friday? I'm up for more than one episode per week, but went to be respectful of @Min2206's time. Once we agree on when and what, I can post on the LMH thread to see if anyone else wants to join.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hello all,

Page 1 used to be distored by a video, it is now fixed. There are many gems on that page to explore if you cannot get enough of "Faith".

@msdot I've put your recap/adaptation on the first page. Hope you don't mind. If you do, let me know I can take it down.

Looking forward to see everyone's comments about episode 1 recap :)

Since you guys are starting with E1, I thought I'll kickstart it with the press conference held on August 9, 2012. It's really cute this clip because Imja couple are already bickering :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@msdot @H0ney  Thanks for being so considerate.    I  am ok with 1 epi or 2 per week.  We go with the flow yea ........  Great to know there are many enthusiasts out there.  And @mademoisellesia !!  Love you for the PC clip (though wish it has Eng Sub) !   See ... I learn and see more when I come here - no regrets! 

Woww..  was LMH's hair that style during the PC or during that period 2012?   - that long?  ... I have always love him in saguek .. . long hair, be it tied or messy.  It suits him so cool!   
And Kim HS is bubbly
!  

giphy.gif
Epi 23 Faith - is that what you like?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello everyone~

I randomly started a rewatch of the show a few days ago, I didn't realize it was right in time for the 8th anniversary, what a coincidence! I'm currently on episode 7!

It was this show that made me sign up on this forum 8 years ago, I have very happy memories discussing the episodes with other soompi members. I'm pretty sure we can still find pages and pages of my fangirling on this thread, if we go back a couple of thousands pages :D

Anyway I'm happy to find this topic still alive and thriving~

Happy rewatch everyone :heart:

• Love 4

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

The re-watch party rules can also be found on the first post of this thread.

here is a sample schedule for the first 5 weeks:

Aug 19-Aug 25 -- ep 1 & 2

Aug 26-Sept 1 -- ep 3 & 4

Sept 2 - Sept 8 -- ep 5 & 6

Sept 9 - Sept 15 -- ep 7 & 8

Sept 16 - Sept 22 -- ep 9 & 10

are you excited? it has been many years since I watched faith. so it is definitely going to be interesting. it feels great that just as we were planning an event, chingus here were also thinking about a re-watch. so cool! lets have fun the next few weeks together eh?

tagging: @Min2206 @leeminhosny @msdot @noor ul ain @H0ney @Thong Thin @CarolynH @mademoisellesia @violetts @vangsweetie637 @CallieP @Time loop  @balletgoddess @htk9207 @Heilo @Nikaa94 @Layali @madmad min @willenette .............

re: @partyon

Wooopeeee!  Why am I feeeeling so excited even though I have watched it twice.. :P This is my first time joining a re-watch party.  I'm not sure how it works.. will it be like those which they do gifs, livecapping of sorts? What do you mean by response? 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wooopeeee!  Why am I feeeeling so excited even though I have watched it twice.. :P This is my first time joining a re-watch party.  I'm not sure how it works.. will it be like those which they do gifs, livecapping of sorts? What do you mean by response? 

yes, it will be exactly like how you described it :)-- so we will limit the gifs, pics and our reactions/responses to the episodes for that week.  so we don't do spoilers for those who don't remember (like me hahahhaha) or who are watching for the first time. so week 1 is ep 1 & 2. so we watch whenever we are free (starting from aug 19) and then post our reactions (before aug 25) - what we liked, what we remembered etc.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

EVENT: a season of swords and destiny!

Welcome to the re-watch party of faith chingus! for those who don't know, august 15 was Korea's independence day. inspired, we decided to create an event season focused on saeguks and having a re-watch of some classics. Faith is one of the dramas that was selected along with Empress Ki and Moon embracing the sun.

How will a re-watch party work?

very simple -- tag your friends! let them know you are watching and would like them to join you as well. we are hoping to have at least a small group of 5-10 chingus so that we can watch and enjoy as a group. after all, a drama is more entertaining when you are watching along with others no? we are going to kick start this wednesday, Aug 19. if you are interested, please raise your hand and say you are in -- just so that we know we have company. folks are free to join in at any time just like in a regular drama thread. it does not matter if you are watching this for the first time or if you have watched it before. lets have fun!

every week - we will watch 2 episodes and post right here on this thread. you can watch at your convenience but post your responses to the episode no later than wednesday. so just like mon-tues dramas, we discuss from wed till the following mon/tues. now, if you get excited and start watching more episodes, just be aware that others may or may not have watched them and so may not be able to comment. so if you can, please stick to that week's episodes for posting and commenting. also, please avoid spoilers -- depending on your memory, some may have no memory of the drama. hahaha.... and we may also have chingus watching for the first time.

the re-watch party rules can also be found on the first post of this thread.

are you excited? it has been many years since I watched faith. so it is definitely going to be interesting. it feels great that just as we were planning an event, chingus here were also thinking about a re-watch. so cool! lets have fun the next few weeks together eh?

tagging: @Min2206 @leeminhosny @msdot @noor ul ain @H0ney @Thong Thin @CarolynH @mademoisellesia @violetts @vangsweetie637 @CallieP @Time loop  @balletgoddess @htk9207 @Heilo @Nikaa94 @Layali @madmad min @willenette  @kokodus @Alice Wonderland  .............

Thanks, yes, I will join. I am a bit confused. August 19 - 25 episode 1 and 2 so post comments no later than Wednesday which date? Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Thanks, yes, I will join. I am a bit confused. August 19 - 25 episode 1 and 2 so post comments no later than Wednesday which date? Thanks!

I too would like to know and understand more ......

Would it be before 26th, the next Wed?  @Lmangla
:D

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Woww..  was LMH's hair that style during the PC or during that period 2012?   - that long?  ... I have always love him in saguek .. . long hair, be it tied or messy.  It suits him so cool! 

I read that the first style he wore in Faith was a hairpiece that was glued hair by hair onto his hair so it wouldn’t come off during action scenes. It supposedly took 5 hours to remove it! I have no idea about the second style; it could be all his own, perhaps with some extensions, as his hair grew long during filming. I think the third style is all his own hair, but only LMH and his hair stylist know for sure! He looked fabulous in all three styles; love him in longer hair!

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

it feels great that just as we were planning an event, chingus here were also thinking about a re-watch. so cool!

Great minds and all that! @H0ney started it! And yes, count me in on the rewatch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mademoisellesia said:

@CallieP @Min2206 I believe it means you can rewatch now or whenever you like and post your feedbacks/thoughts after Aug 19 and before Aug 25.

@Lmangla Can you please confirm my interpretation is correct for the girls? Thank youuu ~

that's absolutely correct -- we are kick starting this on wednesday (aug 19); today and tomorrow, we can do the pre-buzz stuff like it happens in airing drama threads. so folks can share when they watched it, whether they remember it, details about min ho hair styling LOL (cute detail @msdot -- I did wonder about his hair while watching it years ago...)

then after aug 19, you can start posting your feedback/thoughts. we can discuss with each other our impressions of ep 1 & 2.

so we have @Min2206 @H0ney @CallieP @mademoisellesia @msdot @UnniSarah @Ameera Ali  for the re-watch, yes?

:coolshades:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Lmangla I'll come in to swoon at Daejang :D 

Have words spread wide and far to even the TKEM drama and shipper threads? I know some new fans were catching up on LMH's dramas and fell hard for uri Daejang. :P 

@Heretorant Our ambassador of Faith. Where are you? You can't sit this one out. 

@violetts Hey girl, it's been so very long. Good to see you back! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

Have words spread wide and far to even the TKEM drama and shipper threads? I know some new fans were catching up on LMH's dramas and fell hard for uri Daejang. :P 

haven't done it yet! thanks for reminding me. :)

please feel free to tag lots of chingus who would be interested and enjoy this.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, msdot said:

I read that the first style he wore in Faith was a hairpiece that was glued hair by hair onto his hair so it wouldn’t come off during action scenes. It supposedly took 5 hours to remove it! I have no idea about the second style; it could be all his own, perhaps with some extensions, as his hair grew long during filming. I think the third style is all his own hair, but only LMH and his hair stylist know for sure! He looked fabulous in all three styles; love him in longer hair!

Great minds and all that! @H0ney started it! And yes, count me in on the rewatch.

@msdot  !!!!!!!  You make me go back to Epi 1 just now but only like for 3 min, just to look at his hair ...... I will not say more!   I will wait for 19th August.   Looking forward to seeing you in the party @Lmangla  @H0ney too!

I am totally with you @msdot -so taken by him in long strands - feel like want to touch them.   Great minds indeed! 

Geez - i better run .. mian he :smooches2:

56 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that's absolutely correct -- we are kick starting this on wednesday (aug 19); today and tomorrow, we can do the pre-buzz stuff like it happens in airing drama threads. so folks can share when they watched it, whether they remember it, details about min ho hair styling LOL (cute detail @msdot -- I did wonder about his hair while watching it years ago...)

then after aug 19, you can start posting your feedback/thoughts. we can discuss with each other our impressions of ep 1 & 2.

so we have @Min2206 @H0ney @CallieP @mademoisellesia @msdot @UnniSarah @Ameera Ali  for the re-watch, yes?

I am already here!  @Lmangla Waiting!  hahahahahhahahaha!

Ohhh ...  where is she?.  I think @Heretorant has been kidnapped by uri Daejang !

Faith-Lee Min Ho In this show he plays a general who travels forward in  time to bring a doctor back to his time for his king / queen. The doctor… |  イ・ミンホ,

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

EVENT: a season of swords and destiny!

Welcome to the re-watch party of faith chingus! for those who don't know, august 15 was Korea's independence day. inspired, we decided to create an event season focused on saeguks and having a re-watch of some classics. Faith is one of the dramas that was selected along with Empress Ki and Moon embracing the sun.

How will a re-watch party work?

very simple -- tag your friends! let them know you are watching and would like them to join you as well. we are hoping to have at least a small group of 5-10 chingus so that we can watch and enjoy as a group. after all, a drama is more entertaining when you are watching along with others no? we are going to kick start this wednesday, Aug 19. if you are interested, please raise your hand and say you are in -- just so that we know we have company. folks are free to join in at any time just like in a regular drama thread. it does not matter if you are watching this for the first time or if you have watched it before. lets have fun!

every week - we will watch 2 episodes and post right here on this thread. you can watch at your convenience but post your responses to the episode no later than wednesday. so just like mon-tues dramas, we discuss from wed till the following mon/tues. now, if you get excited and start watching more episodes, just be aware that others may or may not have watched them and so may not be able to comment. so if you can, please stick to that week's episodes for posting and commenting. also, please avoid spoilers -- depending on your memory, some may have no memory of the drama. hahaha.... and we may also have chingus watching for the first time.

the re-watch party rules can also be found on the first post of this thread.

tagging: @Min2206 @leeminhosny @msdot @noor ul ain @H0ney @Thong Thin @CarolynH @mademoisellesia @violetts @vangsweetie637 @CallieP @Time loop  @balletgoddess @htk9207 @Heilo @Nikaa94 @Layali @madmad min @willenette  @kokodus @Alice Wonderland  .............

Phew !... Monday is always a busy day !

Thanks @Lmangla  for tagging me.

I am in for the re-watch, might be slow  , however  will try to catch up with the same pace as you girls.

:letsgo:  back to work .

• Like 5

fantastic @Thong Thin! we decided to do 2 episodes only per week so that people have plenty of time. so you can weave in and out as per your real life convenience.

posting some stills/posters -- it has been so long that I don't remember any character, especially the side characters in this drama! hahahaha.... the fun of watching an old drama is sometimes spotting an actor in a small role who wasn't famous then and now is. wonder if we will see any in this one!

e8b5fedff0f1db30b47a735e604370c5.jpg

The_Great_Doctor-0049.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

@violetts Hey girl, it's been so very long. Good to see you back! 

It's good to see some familiar names! I also saw @vangsweetie637's name mentioned around here, can't believe she's still around too ^^

Great to be back like "old" times :D ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7 years later, nothing has changed; we're older, but we still get heart palpitations over LMH. Ayyy the man's still got it. 

4 hours ago, msdot said:

Ooh interesting trivia, thanks for sharing ! His hairstyle doesn't look like a full on wig, so I always thought he had hair extensions of some sort. 

Anyway 5 hours to remove it, phew! That's some serious commitment. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, H0ney said:

Thank you for tagging me @Lmangla .. It's been 8 years since I watch this drama and I have never re watch it after that yet, so it would be excited for me to re watch it again and this time with Soompi chingus 

Faith brought me to Soompi for the 1st time 8 years ago and I can not wait to do a rewatch together  

@H0ney I just saw that you mentioned your last watch was 8 years ago???  whoaaaa
It's gonna be a SWEET memory lane for you with your HONEY Daejang.

@Lmangla  I know men in suits / uniforms are cool -- Men in armour are  just as cool!   Esp with wavy long hair ... dang me!

I've Fallen for Lee Min Ho? | Redpinkboxes

Korean Drama: List of Good Looking Korean Actors With Long Hair

• Like 2
  • Love 4