1 hour ago, CallieP said:

You are the one who does not like Saguek and watching Faith for the first time right? See what you would have missed if @Heretorant did not convince you to watch it? @msdotdid you also encourage scrawford? Now you like CY the best.  

I was just watching Episode 10 and the part where ES was apologizing to CY that because she could do nothing he was forced to kill the young prince.  LMH really looked so handsome in that scene. Just breathtaking. The sharp profile takes your breath away.  The camera really loves him.

Yep, and i don't know if would watch saeguk again, unless LMH is in it heheheh...

I mean, i wouldn't say my Faith as my favorite drama of LMH, but i surely Love Choi young and how he was written and most importantly, I get to see it unfold onscreen. It was a slow burn development and i like it.

I will write my overall thoughts here when i finished watching :)

The camera sure do love him. Every touch, every look from Daejang is heart fluttering.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, scrawford said:

I mean, i wouldn't say my Faith as my favorite drama of LMH, but i surely Love Choi young and how he was written and most importantly, I get to see it unfold onscreen. It was a slow burn development and i like it.

I know exactly what you mean.  Faith ranks lower on my list of LMh dramas, but I enjoyed his portrayal of Choi Young.  I didn't care for Eun Sung in the beginning either--one of my pet peeves too much yelling.  Have you watched the BTS with LMH and KHS?  You can tell they really enjoyed each other's company.  

• Like 3

If you liked "Faith," you might be interested in reading a fanfic short story I just posted. Titled,  "Daejang's Triumphant Homecoming,"  it takes place some years after Faith ends. Choi Young is welcomed back to the capital after defeating an invasion from Yuan (the Mongol Chinese dynasty). The  invasion and Choi Young's role in repelling it are historically accurate.  Here's the link if you'd like to read it:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/25692880

Warning: Explicit sexual content

• Like 2

@msdot

That one is so pretty, I agree.The owner has published 3 FMVs of vampire CY (The Bloody Knight, The Guilty and The Guilty Pleasure). The one above comes from The Guilty as noted on the gif. She has also made some other coloured eyes gif for other friends and put their names on the gif. 

Event-blackrose3-f.gif

This one looks like cat eyes :D 

I also like one from E7 of Daejang having blood on his face. The blue eyes are not prominent there due to the angle but it's suitable as "vampire CY". What am I talking about, I like almost everything she made, LOL.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

cr @yukomin_912   

It's hard to keep doing it for a long time, but there's something I can do because I love you.
Let's cheer up a little bit more. Thank you very much.
When a small force is gathered alone, it moves the big one with great force. For you...
Minoz, you're cool. Good night.

Faith 8th Anniversary

• Like 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Chingus.. How if we watching Faith kdrama together for the 8th anniversary? 

I would love to .. I do playback once awhile.  I have to finish LOTBS ... lol

AWwww @leeminhosny and @H0ney (with an 0 :D)  - thanks so much for the gifs !!

Daejang is soooooo awwwwww .... I can't get away from him!   Ottoke

:smooches2:

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Spoiler

8Go0P2.gif

I know it is not allowed to quote the image but I need to ask chingu @leeminhosny this scene is in which Episode please?

:Please:

14 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I would love to .. I do playback once awhile.  I have to finish LOTBS ... lol

AWwww @leeminhosny and @H0ney (with an 0 :D)  - thanks so much for the gifs !!

Daejang is soooooo awwwwww .... I can't get away from him!   Ottoke

first EP first scene 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2020 at 7:47 AM, H0ney said:

If you plan to re watch it again tag me, chingu. Let us do a rewatch together 

of course CY daejang is very handsome 

Okay @H0ney I will ... but I can't go at fast pace lol

I will tag you.  

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/13/2020 at 8:12 AM, H0ney said:

Chingus.. How if we watching Faith kdrama together for the 8th anniversary? 

I would love to do that. Here's three possible ways we could do that:

-  I have a Zoom account and I think we could watch it together by my showing my screen. During TKEM a number of us watched it on Netflix Party and it was great fun.

- We  can watch separately and talk about it on the Forum.  

- I suppose we could also request that Viki do a party, but then it would be open to everyone not just Soompi. Not necessarily a bad thing, though.

Do others on this site have interest?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, msdot said:

I would love to do that. Here's three possible ways we could do that:

-  I have a Zoom account and I think we could watch it together by my showing my screen. During TKEM a number of us watched it on Netflix Party and it was great fun.

- We  can watch separately and talk about it on the Forum.  

- I suppose we could also request that Viki do a party, but then it would be open to everyone not just Soompi. Not necessarily a bad thing, though.

Do others on this site have interest?

I would love to @msdot  but please you will have to be patient with me cos I am pretty slow on the details of drama.   And what time would that be .. I got to work during my day, at times in office, alternate with WFH ... and you guys are like where ... hahaha!  I agree with @H0ney  on Option 2.

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to participate in a rewatch--LMH thread is consuming my time with the quizzes and polls.  I'm hoping you'll do me a favor during your rewatch and let me know if there are any scenes you want to nominate (@msdot I noted the ones you mentioned in the LMH thread) and favorite lines.  I'll need to know which episode for the scene or line and for scene, only, what category--action, melo, comedy etc.  Thank you!

There's a poll in the LMH thread now if you want to vote for the imja couple!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2