Spoiler
30 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@Min2206

I like this one lmao...

@mademoisellesia chingu!  Is that guy for real?  Have always been wanting to ask !!!

if not, his acting is really GOOD!   Geeez ..  I would cringe if I was LMH ... lmao too!    What's his name in the drama?  

gotta go ... thanks a bunchie for the BTS !   

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

chingu!  Is that guy for real?  Have always been wanting to ask !!!

I don't understand this question.

I don't remember his screen name. Never bothered to find out too coz we gave him an endearing nickname. I believe LMH is internally cringing in that bts hence he bursts out laughing.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

I don't understand this question.

I don't remember his screen name. Never bothered to find out too coz we gave him an endearing nickname. I believe LMH is internally cringing in that bts hence he bursts out laughing.

It's alright @mademoisellesia  I just got home ... am replaying the clip , smiling and cringing like him. :Megalol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

No idea how to run AdminCP to restore default theme.

Sorry  @CallieP, I can't help. This site still doesn't seem to be working correctly, at least for me. I found a way to change how the screen appears but I don't remember what I did.But now when I select different parts of my screen, trying to figure that out, I still get "This Community is Not Available."  You might try going to the LMH thread and asking there, as it is more active than this one. 

• Like 1

At the end of episode 8, in the trailer for episode 9, they showed CY with a new hairstyle showing his forehead. I know many here like LMH to show his forehead. However fans hated that style and they re-filmed the sequence. In episode 9, he had a third different hairstyle. Question, do you like his style that was finally adopted or his hair combed back as in the trailer in episode 8? @CarolynH @msdot @leeminhosny

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

40 minutes ago, CallieP said:

At the end of episode 8, in the trailer for episode 9, they showed CY with a new hairstyle showing his forehead. I know many here like LMH to show his forehead. However fans hated that style and they re-filmed the sequence. In episode 9, he had a third different hairstyle. Question, do you like his style that was finally adopted or his hair combed back as in the trailer in episode 8? @CarolynH @msdot @leeminhosny

Hi @CallieP  Didn't know that he had a combed-back hairstyle till you pointed out - thanks!

giphy.gif
Epi 6, 8 (trailer) and 9

Hope I didn't miss out any  -- me like Daejang with bangs :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Question, do you like his style that was finally adopted or his hair combed back as in the trailer in episode 8

Yes, I had seen that preview and I was ever so glad he changed it.  I like his first hairstyle the best of all of those he wore in Faith, but he looked luscious in all of them! How about you @CallieP; which of the hairstyles he wore in Faith did you like?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

So Viewers stir up trouble LMH every drama era , poor LMH, I like so much first ep hair style and I don't like last ep hair style 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, msdot said:

Yes, I had seen that preview and I was ever so glad he changed it.  I like his first hairstyle the best of all of those he wore in Faith, but he looked luscious in all of them! How about you @CallieP; which of the hairstyles he wore in Faith did you like?

I like the first hairstyle.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

I like the style eventually used!  The one in the trailer looks too messy-not that a warrior had time to style his hair!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 hours ago, scrawford said:

Daejang is swoon!!!!! His lines are just.....sigh.... so powerful. I think because he is a man of few words so whatever comes out of his mouth is very impactful. 

Song Ji-na wrote some beautiful words for him, that’s for sure! And when delivered by a gorgeous man with with intense eyes,  oh my!  And for me, it’s many times what he does  as much or more than what he says that sends me. I like watching him in action as a warrior, and then seeing the contrast, those tender scenes with Eun-soo,  The tough, so-serious warrior putting his arm around her, moving her hair aside to see that she’s crying, wiping blood off her ear, taking her hand in his, all so gently.  It’s just all of him that’s so appealing to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msdot said:

Song Ji-na wrote some beautiful words for him, that’s for sure! And when delivered by a gorgeous man with with intense eyes,  oh my!  And for me, it’s many times what he does  as much or more than what he says that sends me. I like watching him in action as a warrior, and then seeing the contrast, those tender scenes with Eun-soo,  The tough, so-serious warrior putting his arm around her, moving her hair aside to see that she’s crying, wiping blood off her ear, taking her hand in his, all so gently.  It’s just all of him that’s so appealing to me.

I have to admit, in the beginning, Eun Soo annoyed me, but then later on....i realize Eun Soo personality is exactly what Daejang need! I have 4 more episodes to go, but really, i feel like im cheating on Lee Gon by saying that Choi Young is my favorite LMH character in drama. Lee Gon could be more but he is not well developed. With Choi young you see his progression in each episode and Faith has 24 episodes. I can't help but thinking about how LMH now would play choi young. He is more of a seasoned actor now. 

I heard Song Ji na retired. I really wish they could collaborate in Drama again. She seems to write good story and good character.

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

I have 4 more episodes to go,

You’re in for quite a treat! I remember watching it for the first time and being so stunned by LMH, the character of Choi Young and their relationship. One of my favorite episodes is 22. So heroic and then touching when he returns to Eun-soo. Enjoy!

• Love 1

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have to admit, in the beginning, Eun Soo annoyed me, but then later on....i realize Eun Soo personality is exactly what Daejang need! I have 4 more episodes to go, but really, i feel like im cheating on Lee Gon by saying that Choi Young is my favorite LMH character in drama. Lee Gon could be more but he is not well developed. With Choi young you see his progression in each episode and Faith has 24 episodes. I can't help but thinking about how LMH now would play choi young. He is more of a seasoned actor now. 

I heard Song Ji na retired. I really wish they could collaborate in Drama again. She seems to write good story and good character.

You are the one who does not like Saguek and watching Faith for the first time right? See what you would have missed if @Heretorant did not convince you to watch it? @msdotdid you also encourage scrawford? Now you like CY the best.  

I was just watching Episode 10 and the part where ES was apologizing to CY that because she could do nothing he was forced to kill the young prince.  LMH really looked so handsome in that scene. Just breathtaking. The sharp profile takes your breath away.  The camera really loves him.

• Like 2