[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

in these improbable marriages:astonished:, the only one i like is that of Dong Ma and SPY , i imagine the doctor's head, he must be revered and jealous of being replaced by all those sexy abs :love:, The other two twists are unimaginable

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Just the good Monday morning to share this!

@Ameera Ali @partyon @agenth @Lmangla @joccu @chickfactor @Gumiho @americanchai @confusedheart326@africandramalover

Song Won married Pan Sa Hyeon & having a cute baby boy(is it a boy? cute little family) - CHECKED  

TzupweC.gif

Song Won married Seo Ban, came in with luxury limousine & become the cheabol's wife (money3x) - CHECKED  

ZIBeC3d.gif

Meanwhile Bu Hye Ryeong, crying while her heart sank & she couldn't breathe (what's left for her then?) - CHECKED  

XARPKhT.gif

p/s : Only Song Won, the mistress got to wear two different wedding dress, just WOW!!! :D

And this is JUST FOR FUN GUYS...

After all the drama is still a drama

And... IT'S ENDED.... (at least for now..) :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) 결혼작사 이혼작곡

Hello Chingus! :heythere:

Hope you survived the 'mindblowing' episode. Are you still reeling from the after-effects? We , your favourite friendly neighbourhood EOs are back with the 'last installment' of Poll.  Please vote. :gangnamstyle:

Our head after the final episode aired. :crazymad:

Hammer GIFs | Tenor

Please don't hesitate to tag us or PM us in case you have ideas for future polls. :heart1:

@hsmz @Ameera Ali @deandraluv @TheQueenReturns @chickfactor @UnniSarah @ktcjdrama @marrez1 @backstreetboysfan @Gudetamama @At the dawn @htk9207 @qynn @Jcanqueen12 @brooksmom @Lfd @booksonbooks @il23 @balletgoddess @CarolynH @Samuel Yohanes @Green Chilli @jayakris @joccu @roli @wildcherry @admonike @2good2btru @miah44 @samzi85 @MLWetherill @lilyphenix @ktcjdrama @smhelen @pauliza @UnniSarah @Firefly @marrez1 @Madu Mita 

re:  @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart326

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

On 8/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, hsmz said:

I know he should be a man but, there's a but yeaaaa..... That's just his personality, just like BHR who have her own personality that most of people really didn't want her to change. Didn't we have a longggggggg discussion about personality changes before? Yes, he's a "baby" when it comes to his loved ones because he is the youngest in the family, he loves all the attentions and affections from his woman - that's just his personality right? I didn't see he "babying" himself with his lawyer friends and his clients, he just "babying" himself with his loved ones (and don't think he loves to baby himself all day long.) I do believed BHR knows his "baby personality" while they were dating. It just weird to think, was PSH kept his "baby personality" during their dating years? For sure during their dating years PSH also showed his "baby-ness" before her right???? But if she can't stand his "baby-ness", why she agreed to marry him? ^_^

Or maybe he can't show his "baby personality" because BHR didn't want to entertain any of his antics, but as he was the one who crazy about her, chased her around & begged her to marry him, he endured it all and just let it slide before they get married... MAYBE that was the case...

And after the marriage, BHR ignored more and more with his "baby-ness" antics & she loves to do whatever she thinks is right for her. I didn't say she's wrong by having that "I can do whatever I think is right" personality. She is who she is. How can we change someone's personality right, unless that person change it herself/himself.

But then.... he met a woman that can accept his "baby-ness" personality as he is.

*just realized there was a line for his baby-ness personality from the writer-nim

Just like @Gumiho said, he didn't have the attentions to cheat at the first place.. But yeahhh, as time goes by, he found the comfort in her and then "seems" fell in love with her. Yes, he definitely WRONG to cheat, he just so wrong because me too, want him to stands firm to get the divorce before he fell so deeply "in love", slept & knocked up that old mistress of his. But just like I mentioned before, he loves the attentions & the affections from his woman. BHR seems didn't give him all the attentions and the affections that he wanted, so that's why he changed his heart.

side note :  I just analyzed him based on what writer-nim have painted his character.

And as a conclusion, they shouldn't be married to each other. Their marriage is doom and ruin once they didn't want & can't tolerate as well as fail to understand with each other personalities.

So now we are at the end and we see what his wife put up with what kind of man child he is. From the beginning till the end we see 4 women in his life. Woman before his wife, wife, mistress, and marriage to the other mistress guess it’s ok as long as his parents pays him out of his problems 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Lfd said:

So now we are at the end and we see what his wife put up with what kind of man child he is. From the beginning till the end we see 4 women in his life. Woman before his wife, wife, mistress, and marriage to the other mistress guess it’s ok as long as his parents pays him out of his problems 

4 woman in man's life is normal my dear friend... And mama's boy husband is so normal too. In my opinion, there's nothing to be surprise in this drama, just the ENDING was so unimaginable just like the article said :D... But drama is still a drama, the writer loves to write whatever she thinks in her mind and who are we to stop her...

And as much as I know her real life story, still, I'm not going to judge her. For sure she have her own reason why she did all that (do read her wiki ok).. We know her name, but we didn't know her real story.

• Like 3

IF there is a season 3, and I am not saying I would watch it, but if there is a season 3, they need to hire a co-writer with veto power to clean up this mess.  We need so much closure and no more crazy!!!  Murdering step-mother is still on the loose, A Mi still has the RickRoll'D-eating grin on her face, 30's mistress CANNOT end up with the best happy ending, whoever fell off the horse needs to be identified and fit into the story, and 50's wife is comforting her cheating spouse's mistress!!!!  This is so wrong!!  Writer needs an editor! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

This was expected because the writer wants to make her come back but she's pulling the same since she's pulled with her old dramas. I would not waste our time invested in the season 3 if they have it or a season 4. Why? Because she's trying to re-establish herself she's going to throw everything to the wall, extend this out and do the same thing over and over again for as long as she can and for as long as a network allows her to.

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

With the way it ended season 2, in a lol mess, season 3 will be in the making. I can't believe TV Chosun or NF (or even Writernim Phebe, as good in makjang as she may be) will leave it at that.:Megalol:

GIF-ep16-lolendingfinale.gif

I'm in LOVE AGAIN. :heart4:

Btw, this drama is probably better off with another title, such as:

Love (ft. Love Again, Again, and Again):yaaa:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Do you know why was she banned? I watched Last Empress, it was ok in the beginning, probably because the solid acting of Jang Nara, Shin Sung Rok & Choi Hyuk. But as story goes from horrified to ridiculous, I stopped watching. Somehow this writer love to romanticising a scumbag, killed off the good people & justifiying criminals. So I wonder why was she banned? Is it because of her controversial writing or is there issue with her morals or character?

Edit: NVM find this in Wikipedia 

Hide contents

m met assistant director Son Moon-kwon[18] while filming Dear Heaven, and the couple married in January 2007. They later collaborated on Opposites Attract (like the protagonists, Im and Son also had a 12-year age difference), Assorted Gems, and New Tales of Gisaeng.[19]

On January 21, 2012, the 40-year-old Son committed suicide by hanging himself from a staircase with a necktie, at his house in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province.[19] Im was the one who found him, and she requested the police that the death be kept a secret from his family and colleagues. News about Son's death broke nearly a month later on February 13.[20][21]

In March 2012, Son's family filed a ₩50 million lawsuit against Im for psychological injury because she told them of his death three weeks after the fact, and held the funeral secretly, preventing an opportunity for family and friends to pay their respects. In an interview, Son's sister alleged that her brother and Im were married in name only (in order to further Im's career), and never lived together in their five years of marriage.[22] Finding it suspicious that Im lied to them that their son had died of a heart attack, and doubting the authenticity of his will,[23] Son's parents asked the police for a re-investigation, in case of foul play. In October 2012, prosecutors cleared Im over her husband's death, and officially ruled Son's death a suicide.[24]The psychological injury lawsuit is ongoing.

So it seems the writer’s life is full of drama too. No wonder she likes writing about something dark & prefers scumbags over decency. No wonder her writing is all over… from melo to fantasy to comedy…and for the life of me, I’m still lost to why grandpa ghost run loose like some horny lunatic. It would be more relatable if only grandma sees him because of her guilt, but she doesn’t see him 

Wow. "Like Sands through the Hourglass, so are the days of our lives". Real life soap opera. Y'all Im Sung Han writing out her life story :O

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Just wanna share this. I found some comments, they said TVChosun already confirmed for S3. Not sure to believe the comment or not, till I read the article in Naver site. Will share the link if there's any news for the S3.

Meanwhile, maybe this will answer your question, either we will get S3 or not! Kbye!

bwKyJAX.jpg

NiY5UkW.jpg

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

This was expected because the writer wants to make her come back but she's pulling the same since she's pulled with her old dramas. I would not waste our time invested in the season 3 if they have it or a season 4. Why? Because she's trying to re-establish herself she's going to throw everything to the wall, extend this out and do the same thing over and over again for as long as she can and this for as long as a network allows her to.

Why not just lol? Watch it with a happy heart and just laugh it off. It's fictional anyway, although it's very true to life in many ways. I don't think it will extend beyond season 3.

It's true that there are many "unbelievable" and "laughable" aspects in the script, and even more "unbelievable" support for cheaters and mistresses. Still, everyone sees with their own lens and it's everyone's prerogative to believe in what they want to believe in.

As for the writer, whether she's good in her craft or not, it's still kudos to her for being able to "emote" or "provoke" so many viewers. And even "laugh all the way to the bank" with her writing. :piggydance:

15 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

Y'all Im Sung Han writing out her life story :O

:loolz:If true, she sure has a very "eventful" life.:lollipop:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, -JC- said:

Why not just lol? Watch it with a happy heart and just laugh it off. It's fictional anyway, although it's very true to life in many ways. I don't think it will extend beyond season 3.

It's true that there are many "unbelievable" and "laughable" aspects in the script, and even more "unbelievable" support for cheaters and mistresses. Still, everyone sees with their own lens and it's everyone's prerogative to believe in what they want to believe in.

As for the writer, whether she's good in her craft or not, it's still kudos to her for being able to "emote" or "provoke" so many viewers. And even "laugh all the way to the bank" with her writing. :piggydance:

No. She gets no kudos for me for the atrocious writing. Being able to provoke emotions doesn't mean the person is a good writer. We are human beings so we have emotions. So no

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, hsmz said:

In my opinion & predictions or more to MY IMAGINATION tho based on the writer-nim's ending.. LOL! :D 

Prof Park & NGB - died. When NGB searching for him, Prof Park was already drown in the Han River. NGB who can't control herself, boom! Truck of doom! 2 characters bye-bye!

SW delivered a healthy baby boy and still with PSH but they didn't have a good terms after she delivered the baby. Before the wedding, she teaches Seo Ban Chinese and brought her baby too as per his request. One day, BHR accidently meet them and then SW saw BHR seem flirty with him while he held the baby. But she suddenly changed heart & try to get Seo Ban after Seo Ban said he's didn't like the way BHR flirted with him. Then little by little, they getting closer after Seo Ban always share his life stories, ask advises from SW and they fall in love over the wheat pancakes! Remember he loves his late mom's wheat pancakes? One day SW made for him and the taste is the same with his late mom's wheat pancakes. SW later dumped PSH & married Seo Ban after he purposed her. BHR have no words to say because her man being snatched by the same woman, moved to Canada & she's out of frame. Bye-bye BHR!

PSH met Ami at over dinner at their house and he grew affections with that dumb actress after she said she's good at house chores and really thinking about marriage, but her boyfriend seems reluctant to marry her. She also cleaned the house because it just her habit because we saw how she did all the chores at Dr Shin's house right? Right after SW dumped him, he started being friend with Ami and seems they are compatible as they are both around the same age. Ami also knows how to flattered PSH's parents heart and they also love her because she is young, pretty, good at house chores  - just like what they wanted to be their DIL. And, notice how she pat Dongmi & what they said about people who loves dog? :D Also Ami also loves to boxing, PSH also started to go boxing with her for him to forget SW. Yeahhh, that's why they end up married. Love in the boxing gym! Yeahhh, also because she is daughter of their family doctor's, late Dr Cho!

SPY met Dong Ma again at Prof Park & NGB funerals. As Dong Ma have a thing for older woman, SPY seems his type. And since SPY didn't date anyone, he tried his luck to be friend with her & luckily SPY open her heart for him after she heard Seo Ban will getting married to SW.

Writer-Lee and her kids living well and happy! After all, both of her ex husband & the mistress died!

Kim Dongmi died after Ji-a strangled her & Dr Shi was arrested because of murdering Kim Dongmi.

That's all folks. No S3 jebbal....  :lol:

I actually like the part with BHR being out of the frame. So that the writer can stop assaulting her character lol. I agree with everything else. I really want happiness for Si Eun though in the form of a new romantic relationship. She needs to come off that horse about being too old etc. There's someone for everyone out there. 

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

He fell off a horse… never to be seen again…?

LOL. You'll or we'll find out in S3:hooray:

1 hour ago, INJINFAN said:

IF there is a season 3, and I am not saying I would watch it, but if there is a season 3, they need to hire a co-writer with veto power to clean up this mess.  We need so much closure and no more crazy!!!  Murdering step-mother is still on the loose, A Mi still has the RickRoll'D-eating grin on her face, 30's mistress CANNOT end up with the best happy ending, whoever fell off the horse needs to be identified and fit into the story, and 50's wife is comforting her cheating spouse's mistress!!!!  This is so wrong!!  Writer needs an editor! 

Agree on all points. That's why I'm looking forward to S3. Let's hope it will be way better in content and not be so ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Jcanqueen12 said:

I actually like the part with BHR being out of the frame. So that the writer can stop assaulting her character lol. I agree with everything else. I really want happiness for Si Eun though in the form of a new romantic relationship. She needs to come off that horse about being too old etc. There's someone for everyone out there. 

If that's what viewer's want - the happiness for BHR & Writer Lee after season 2 ended (left us in the hanging of course), yeahhh she might be fulfills the viewer's request for S3.

Are you ready to make your brain cells die again for S3? I guess I'm in after I saw PSH, the baby husband ended up with dumb and low class actress. A lot of comments mentioned PSH & Ami didn't have any connections yet they can be married to each other.

They found it NONSENSE! But I'm not.  I want to see the storyline of this dumb couple! I demanded S3!!!

Kbye! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

The ending was just a preview of what to happen in season 3. 
 Season 2 ended when SW went on labor. My opinion and saw this coming since S1. All three mistresses never believed they did anything wrong so I expected Karma to come around to them. I have never believed when a spouse cheated that their next relationship will last. It will always end up in misery.

Ga Bin lost both her parents, I knew she would break up with her man because she never thought she committed any sin in breaking up a family of five.  She was only looking for love desperately because she is getting old.  SW will lose her child , her in law will give her a hard time  and hubby will cheat again. Lol lol  

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

This show is a hot mess!

Not even gonna lie but I’m here for season 3. I’m embarrassed to admit this. But the outrageous ending and couplings reeled me back in, I think. I’m sure I’ll regret this decision later. I’m here in my corner doing a little happy dance that SPY is not with her grease monster ex (at least for now) who is trying to weasel his way back in her life. 

Lee Si Eun is a saint. She did not have to show compassion to NGB. But what a life lesson she’s teaching her daughter. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1