[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 19/10/2016 at 7:11 AM, nataliakay said:

Did I say they make a good looking couple together? Yes I did.  We need this visuals right here making out in another drama. Or in real life. We'll take anything. 

Aeygo!!same here!!:blush:I have never greedy with my wish for my entire life but with this two..haissstttt!!

@pyoyong can you please also plan for this couple to be real??hehehe or is it too much to ask for??

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@cynkdf can...at the rate Moonlighters are posting, it will hit 1500 in 2 days max! Thanks for the compliment .

@boyoo4lyf thanks for the compliment ....glad the strip made you LOL

@Ahpheng ah .. my fave scene of the drama  .. beautiful reunion with Chi Yeul's song playing in the background .. awesome, thanks.

* waves at @new_breed_asia Great to see you here! Here's Chi Yeul singing a bit of his OST in Beijing, cr: abouthessi instagram

• Like 21

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (fansign, Jinyoung, wrap up party)

Dispatch - Naver: "Ardent at the palace"...Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung's chemistry in real life 

1. [+3,004, -96] He sure is crazy handsome

2. [+2,265, -59] Wow~ This is when the word "radiant"is usedㅋㅋ

3. [+2,183, -65] Park Bogum's beauty... is the reason why I watched Moonlight from start to finish ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

4. [+1,940, -78] Amazing. He is indeed a prince ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,748, -57] I wish I was there. Bogum♥

Naver tv - Naver: [Starcast] "Yoon Sung's flowery path"... Jinyoung says goodbye to 'Moonlight' 

1. [+2,799, -26] Jinyoung-ah, good job. You have no idea how much I cried in yesterday's episode. Now, we get to see you as B1A4's leader. I'll wait for a comeback

2. [+2,760, -25] His acting was amazing, he shattered the idol stereotype!! He's handsome and well-rounded too

3. [+2,218, -17] Talented Jinyoung, thank you for your time. I wish you luck, I hope you shine even more

4. [+1,756, -10] He's really handsome

5. [+1,764, -14] Good job Jinyoung-ah. I'll watch your next drama

Osen - Daum: "I disapprove, it's my wrap up party"..'Moonlight' takes over Yoeuido

1. [+651, -19] The queen looks fresh with the short hair. I wanna see Jinyoung in plain, modern clothes too

2. [+513, -17] Thank you for all the hard work you all have put into this drama!!! I hope your next works will hit daebak!!!!

3. [+427, -14] So jealous

4. [+189, -10] The queen is pretty

5. [+189, -10] Good job cast

6. [+167, -10] The queen is pretty~~

7. [+130, -7] I've been so happy thanks to all of you.ㅎ I wish you continuous success^^

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/10/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-fansign.html

• Like 23

I don't understand the whole sanction/penalty, so it's because of the chest binding scene (which I felt was appropriate for the story showing how hard it was for her to be a girl disguised as a eunuch?  I can't see how it could be perverted but I guess there are too many perverts around) (wasn't there a youtube video of a toplss YJ when like she was in a drama when she was young?? like a bath house scene? how was tht able to air then? if it's abt being a minor? she was definitely a minor there )

and the kiss scene? what even?! if anything blame the director and the crew for making the scene so beautiful lol I feel bad for YJ because of these complaints. I hope she's not too affected by it... People view her a child but she's 17 not 7 in the olden times she would've been married with children by now!...I don't understand why they're picking on YJ. and what exactly did they hope to achieve by punishing a drama that already ended?? if anything probably people are more interested in MDBC just to see what the fuss is about. I'm happy to hear at least there are people defending her/MDBC...it must be so stressful for her right now...hopefully the MDBC cast n crew can just laugh this nonsense off. *sorry for my ranting

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

hello everyone! does anyone know where I can download episode 18 and the BTS special in HD with good subs. Not too happy with the box version I have. Thanks please PM me thanks!

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, mamun said:
The reporter almost drag Yoo Jung into trouble. Lucky her CTH is really smart countering the stupid question with a joke.

50 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, I think that was that age (experience) that CTH was talking about in his answer. :) Seriously, that was a neatly side stepping of that question. Nice. 

I like Cha Tae Hyun, he is witty and kind to support his hoobaes, that why he has tons of closed seniors, juniors, and acquaintances which audiences can watch explicitly in 2days1night. He is co-founder of Blossom Entertainment along with his managers, which this year got jackpot from skyrocketed reputation of  SongJoongKi and ParkBoGum. With his sincerity to people around, ChaTaeHyun can handle the establishment of Blossom in friendly mode to still maintain good relationship with his previous agency as SidusQ, this movie has been produced by ChaTaeHyun's brother and Kim Yoo Jung from SidusQ joined. 

ChaTaeHyun has strong connection with KBS because his father worked in KBS for 25 years and his mother is reputable voice actress for decades in Korean showbiz. He has been mentioned in the news that opportunity in interesting roles for SongJoongKi and ParkBoGum has been influenced by his KBS connection. 

Cha Tae Hyun says he's more charming than Park Bo Gum in this way 

By yckim124    52 minutes ago    8,524    1,410    1
cha-tae-hyun,kim-yoo-jung,park-bo-gum

Actor Cha Tae Hyun revealed how he's more charming than Park Bo Gum!

At the press conference for his upcoming movie 'Because I Love You', MC Kim Shin Young asked Kim Yoo Jung, who stars in the movie with Cha Tae Hyun and who has also worked with Park Bo Gum in drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', "What are some charms in Cha Tae Hyun that you can't find in Park Bo Gum?"

Cha Tae Hyun interrupted Kim Yoo Jung from answering, and jokingly said, "There's nothing good about [answering this question and] making headlines with this." He then answered on Kim Yoo Jung's behalf, "I have 3 kids and age." 

On a more serious note, Kim Yoo Jung said Cha Tae Hyun is a dependable person whom you can lean on. To this, Cha Tae Hyun again responded with humor, saying, "Yeah, Bo Gum doesn't have that yet. He doesn't have dependency but he has youthfulness."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/cha-tae-hyun-says-hes-more-charming-than-park-bo-gum-in-this-way

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

hello everyone! does anyone know where I can download episode 18 and the BTS special in HD with good subs. Not too happy with the box version I have. Thanks please PM me thanks!

downloaded mine from this links it's pretty fast and HD too.;)

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, nonski said:

It had also been my pleasure to met such wonderful people in this thread.  You, Moonlighters are one of the best I had the honor of meeting.

@nonski- such a great pleasure to meeting you as well, also all the Moonlighters.  Let's meet up again in the next drama where our paths cross :heart:

• Like 19