Guest ororomunroe

If we ever get a Director cut DVD with the real actual ending to the drama along with all the deleted scenes, then it's most definitely going to be release after Soonki finish her webtoon. However, my question is did they even filmed the actual ending? Do take in account that it was during the shooting of episode 14 that the production team contacted Soonki about the overall ending and script which we all know was not approved by her and a change of ending has to be made. So there is a huge chance that the original ending was never filmed. I do think that the email ending was an added addition to the ending because I think the changed ending was the crosswalk encounter between Jung and Seol.

However, I always feel like the scene was cut short. Like there's more to it then Seol mistaken Jung as someone else and just walked away. Like my own imagination believes that Jung turns around and follows her as a reminiscing of the scene after her failed group project, which btw is one of my favorite scene in the drama until Inho shows up :lol:  That would be a nice touch in tying up the connection from the start of their relationship. I mean he could have follow her until she got to her doorsteps (it's 3 years later so I'm thinking she might have moved out and living on her own again in Seoul) and turn and walk away. However, Seol recognizes his presence and turn to see his silhouette and call out "Sunbae." Remember in the scene after the group presentation Jung actually called out her name but she didn't hear him because she had her headphones on, so again a little touch of connection the past and present. We could have ended there. I would have appreciate that type of ending more than the open email. Something similar to School2015 with the bus scene, which I thought was nicely done no matter which ship you were sailing towards it was a nice ending.

Just my thought about the ending or should I say my own personal preference of what type of ending I wanted :lol: 

@brielover I love your theory and it would have been interesting if the drama or webtoon ending is like that.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pooh4ever said:

If we ever get a Director cut DVD with the real actual ending to the drama along with all the deleted scenes, then it's most definitely going to be release after Soonki finish her webtoon. However, my question is did they even filmed the actual ending? Do take in account that it was during the shooting of episode 14 that the production team contacted Soonki about the overall ending and script which we all know was not approved by her and a change of ending has to be made. So there is a huge chance that the original ending was never filmed. I do think that the email ending was an added addition to the ending because I think the changed ending was the crosswalk encounter between Jung and Seol.

However, I always feel like the scene was cut short. Like there's more to it then Seol mistaken Jung as someone else and just walked away. Like my own imagination believes that Jung turns around and follows her as a reminiscing of the scene after her failed group project, which btw is one of my favorite scene in the drama until Inho shows up :lol:  That would be a nice touch in tying up the connection from the start of their relationship. I mean he could have follow her until she got to her doorsteps (it's 3 years later so I'm thinking she might have moved out and living on her own again in Seoul) and turn and walk away. However, Seol recognizes his presence and turn to see his silhouette and call out "Sunbae." Remember in the scene after the group presentation Jung actually called out her name but she didn't hear him because she had her headphones on, so again a little touch of connection the past and present. We could have ended there. I would have appreciate that type of ending more than the open email. Something similar to School2015 with the bus scene, which I thought was nicely done no matter which ship you were sailing towards it was a nice ending.

Just my thought about the ending or should I say my own personal preference of what type of ending I wanted :lol: 

@brielover I love your theory and it would have been interesting if the drama or webtoon ending is like that.

Thank you for liking my theory!  I do think it's well-grounded, though still hypothetical of course.  Did you notice in this latest scene (I've not yet read the summary) where Jung's feet are sticking down behind that brown frame - as if he is behind it? I'd say Jung the writer just positioned himself on the page as he remembered that event.  Now I have to go look at the webtoon to see where funny things like this happen and if they're applicable.

Absolutely agree with you about the passing each other scene.  If it isn't what I've posited in my theory, then I think he saw her even if she didn't see him. He's much taller.  That's him stepping over his line again, entering back into her world.  I'm not sure we need him to turn around and follow her (though I like the analogy to the other scene) - as answering the email replaces that - but I too would much prefer your ending as being far less vague.

11 hours ago, brielover said:

I can't wait to read the summary!  Loved the raw!

I love this chapter too! I enjoyed the raw version so much, how great would it be with the translations^^ I started to google translate a bit, it took so much time lol! Have nothing but respect for the translators *thumbs up**applause*

Whole chapter only JungSeol moments, another miss from the drama. If they really are making the movie pls let it be about how they got back together after the three years and with lots of flashbacks of the webtoon scenes that were not adapted in the drama! So far those missing moments are enough to fill up a movie easily. Explanation of Jung childhood which made him the way he is, how the wrist/hand grabbing thingy from Seols was formed (iic she was dramatized in the past by pushing away her grandmas hand when she passed away and she regretted it ever since if she lets go of a hand she might never be able to hold it again.) And at some point Jung wonders on his part whether her love for him was genuine or just because she can't let go (of his hand?), but realizing it didn't matter for him anymore since he has fallen for her hard lol. I think Jung understands Seol even more than she does herself (cos I don't think she realizes where her hand grabbing is coming from, thus her dreams about her grandma?). The eye covering moments....(they should have adapted those in the drama!)

I also love reading all the possible endings suggested here. It makes me anticipate the webtoon ending even more...If I start rewatching the drama again, I think I will have another insight through this forum^^ In the drama there was more development in Seol character. But since there are more chapters to come, her development may follow later in the webtoon season?

Spoiler

I laughed at how Jung makes faces while standing at her bed side. How Jung really excused himself from class and went to observe Seol shamelessly  lol. In stead of hiding his thoughts, we get to see him acting out his observation skills/curiosity lol. I love how he covered her eyes again, makes me think he actually changed Seol cos she in the end covered his eyes too during the Sang Cheul incident. All these little moments to me it is obvious JungSeol were meant to be all along according to the writer, no love triangle what so ever...

Cheer up, all those who are still hung up over CITT's ending. Here's a gif drabble for y'all:

3 years later, sunbae's back in S. Korea and too popular with the ladies for his own good.

1_subbed_zpse7l0kqd9.gif

2_subbed_zpscm1fpbts.gif

3_zpsmuoeqcb7.gif

4_subbed_zps78lcc7nu.gif

5_subbed_zpsewa6fumn.gif

6_subbed_zpslyl00az0.gif

7_subbed_zpsyozibsck.gif

8_subbed_zpsynzxxafi.gif

Dont forget to support Cheesy Briegade when the voting opens and follow us on @cheesybriegade on twitter! ^^

@luvcrabbieshinhwa I'm not sure of the exact meaning here of these words "When I see you (looking at Seol)...Even though the complicated things on the inside barely make me jump.. Somehow those things that i might get because of you. Maybe it can subside down through you again..at one point, that kind of ending come to us so.."  

Is he saying that though he rarely feels things (complicated things on the inside), he might be able to feel them ("get them") because of Seol?  But that those feelings will  leave him again ("subside") when things end between him and Seol? (shades of his relationship with Inho and Inha?).  

Thanks so much for the translation!

I think that scrap of paper with the phone number was torn from that job posting we saw earlier.  So he figures out she's looking for a job, and that must be what motivates Jung to find her one where he can be near her.  Poor AP Heo, the scholarship and the job.  That Jung - even as he's realizing his "weird" feelings, he's setting his line of attack up.  

I love the newest chapter of the webtoon. For one I really like how it throws back to previous flashbacks and again for me shows how similar Jung and Seol truly are and how the two really have been observing each other all year long. I also like how the hand reach or touch calls back on so many things. To me it symbolically fits with the season 4 last supper cover drawing we saw. The hand touch also calls back to previous flashbacks of the end of the year festival (which this current flashbacks are within the same time frame. I think we are seeing the end of the year BAR festival preparations for Jung's POV -the latest one is like a day or week after the peperation, has the festival happened?- while in the season 3  flashbacks they were told from Seol's perspective. I also like that we are getting closer to where the webtoon first started, which is drunk Seol declaring that she is quitting school because of Jung) which was told from Seol's POV. Unless I am confusing the drama and the webtoon (please don't tell me that I am) I find it interesting that Seol successfully grabs Jung's hand in her sleep, however here Jung fails in taking Seol's hand. He comes close but she awakens, well is in a drowsy state of delusional awakes and startles him. Jung covers Seol's eyes and lulls her back to sleep. 

If we are going with Snooki's biblical last supper (which could mean nothing at all LOL) could the whole Jung trying to touch Seol be some kind of reference to Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam'? I'm not going to go into art history here but that painting in the Sistine Chapel ceiling is to show God giving the spark of life, humanity into Adam. Many also say that the similar outstretched arms of God and Adam shows that man is created in the likeliness and image of God. We, they, it (I don't want to get religious) are the same and equal. However the two finger don't touch. They are stretched toward each other but they don't touch. Meaning God and Adam (humanity), the giver and the taker are not the same. They are not on the same level. How does this fall into CiTT, Jung, and this chapter. Well Jung's whole thing has been that he and Seol are alike. In this chapter and these flashbacks is when he puts his observations and mixed feelings and why do I always find myself noticing/attracted to this girl. Why do the things she does that others that do not bother me, bother me? Why does she get to me? Together and comes to the conclusion that he and Seol are alike. Seol is like him. She Seol can understand him Yoo Jung. Him Yoo Jung who his whole life has felt like an outsider even in his own home, strange, weird, he doesn't really fit in. He fits in as he knows how to fake the smiles, keep the conversation, give into what he knows others desire or want to hear, kind of blend in and be there, but not really there, has found someone who is like him in that respect (and from Jung's encounters with Seol and what I myself have seen and read, the two are similar in that regard) in Seol.

So if Jung who has been raised or better yet has grown up with this idea that who he is and how he thinks and behaves and such is weird and strange and keeps him or others from forming real connections with him and having people understand him (to Jung no one really understand him, sees him, or likes him. In his humble opinion people have been neglecting and quick to label him -his parents professor Baek-, they have been users -kids in school- fakers who he thought understood him and he believed accepted him,  but were really betrayers, users, and liars, like the others -the Baeks who have called him strange and weird behind his back and then to his face- or those who view him as some kind of benefit, a rub of shoulders, i do for you, you do for me, but those people still aren't like him or really notice and see him -college kids-) has found someone who sees him for him (and Seol really has seen though a lot of his stuff that others ignore) and is a bit like him.."let's be weird and strange together".....no, to me it opens up a lot of questions for Jung...I really don't understand what Jung means in the quote that @brielover has of him, but boy is it interesting. I got so many thoughts on that which I will share once I back read on past flashbacks that I think adds some insight. But what's interesting is that in this panel the idea to Jung that he and Seol are alike awakens in him. Yet, is that true? Symbolical Jung's outreached finger never touches Seol meaning they are not "made in each other's likeness". In season 3 Jung himself comes to realize that he and Seol are not as a like as he thought. He himself says that Seol doesn't understand him, so how can he be honest with her when for him, one needs understanding in order to be honest (while I think Seol feels you need honesty in order to gain understanding, while I think the two honesty and understanding go hand in hand and build upon one another). This idea of not understanding one another also has Jung questioning if Seol really does love him or simply can't let him go, and yeah those two kids have a lot to work out still. Which is why I don't think this is the last season. I highly think we may get a short s5 or a lot more chapters in season 4 than the planned 50. I mean we are already on chapter 30 and still have so many question yet to answer or lose ends be tied. 

One other thing that interested me in this flashback is the tie back to s3 flashback within the same time frame. Towards the end of this chapter Jung practice saying/calling "Seol-ah" and has a bunch of different smiles and reactions each time he does it. I have seen many readers interpret it as creepy, Hannibal like, or Jung wanting to covet Seol or something kind of sinister-ish. I guess it could be that. But I found those reactions a bit extreme and also kind of amusing. When I read that it reminded me of you know when you get a crush on someone and you start to practice or imagine all the conversations you'll have and the things you'll do. Jung in that moment had just pieced it together that Seol is not the big bad evil girl who wants to snatch his cookie that he doesn't want to share. She's actually this not so bad girl, that he would like to share his cookies with, and maybe one day she would even let him play with her doll (sans head ripping *wink wink* and yes Jung is kind of like a child to me. He really is a bit of a man child in how he thinks and behaves and his need to want and have and receive something genuine that is all his own, and especially his that no one can take. He just wants a place that he will belong and always belong, but I'm getting off point..). However Seol and Jung in that time frame had never had a conversation or encounter where there wasn't fought nerves or some kind of hostility between the two. Even when Jung (and Seol) want to talk nice and friendly with one another, and have every intention of doing so. Their words or actions always somehow come out harsh or mean or misunderstood and one of them walks away hurt or pissed or fuming.

With that in mind, I saw all his "Seol-ah" as Jung practicing "how to be nice to Seol and talk to her in a way that does not have her turning in anger or embarrassment or hurt pride, aka how not to be a robot toddler a-hole" and his smiling at his imagined success and being of the kind of new relationship he wants with her. The "Seol-ah" is not the first time Jung has done this. In the season 3 (I can't remember which chapter) flashback of Jung, Seol and the rest of the class preparing for the festival. Jung accidentally has Seol work alone to pick up boxes he had believed was light but only later found out that they were actually heavy (he was given the wrong info by someone). Anyway Seol had thought Jung had given her the task on purpose and Jung until he found out the mistake though Seol was being lazy or dramatic or something with all her huffing and puffing. Seol in that flashback had actually imagined the many ways she was going to at first kindly approach Jung and actually have a civilized conversation with him, and then I believe she imagines the many ways she would tell him off. In the same vein, when discovers the truth of his error, he too thinks up and imagines the different ways he can kindly approach Seol and have a civilized conversation and be of help and apologize and start something different from their established was (Jung himself was aware he could he sometimes childish and harsh with Seol but he didn't know why and he just couldn't help himself. See toddler like). Off course the two's imagined conversations and friendliness does not pan out. I found this current "Seol-ah" and those imagined niceness to be the same. People trying to discover how to beginning something different from what they've had. And smiling/giddy about what could be. 

Now though because of @brielover I have to re-read when Jung got Seol the job...I don't think that had been in his plans from the get go. I don't think Jung really had anything planned or laid out in terms of Seol other than "get close to her". Like he doesn't have this manipulated game plan of how to make Seol his and he's following steps. Jung is very simple. In that he wants to get closer to Seol. Get to know her, he know him. Become a something to her. Jung is going to do what is in his power to do, in order to do that. Jung got to know her and her problems Jung did want to help her as a way of getting closer to her and having he see him in a different light. He does genuinely want to help Seol with her problems. Unfortunately for Jung how he's been taught to resolve problems always has something to do with using people and having those you are helping indebted to you, i.e everything his father has ever taught him but especially him bringing in the Baek siblings and why.

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Snip for space

If we are going with Snooki's biblical last supper (which could mean nothing at all LOL) could the whole Jung trying to touch Seol be some kind of reference to Michelangelo's 'The Creation of Adam'? I'm not going to go into art history here but that painting in the Sistine Chapel ceiling is to show God giving the spark of life, humanity into Adam. Many also say that the similar outstretched arms of God and Adam shows that man is created in the likeliness and image of God. We, they, it (I don't want to get religious) are the same and equal. However the two finger don't touch. They are stretched toward each other but they don't touch. Meaning God and Adam (humanity), the giver and the taker are not the same. They are not on the same level. How does this fall into CiTT, Jung, and this chapter. Well Jung's whole thing has been that he and Seol are alike. In this chapter and these flashbacks is when he puts his observations and mixed feelings and why do I always find myself noticing/attracted to this girl. Why do the things she does that others that do not bother me, bother me? Why does she get to me? Together and comes to the conclusion that he and Seol are alike. Seol is like him. She Seol can understand him Yoo Jung. Him Yoo Jung who his whole life has felt like an outsider even in his own home, strange, weird, he doesn't really fit in. He fits in as he knows how to fake the smiles, keep the conversation, give into what he knows others desire or want to hear, kind of blend in and be there, but not really there, has found someone who is like him in that respect (and from Jung's encounters with Seol and what I myself have seen and read, the two are similar in that regard) in Seol.

Snip for space

Now though because of @brielover I have to re-read when Jung got Seol the job...I don't think that had been in his plans from the get go. I don't think Jung really had anything planned or laid out in terms of Seol other than "get close to her". Like he doesn't have this manipulated game plan of how to make Seol his and he's following steps. Jung is very simple. In that he wants to get closer to Seol. Get to know her, he know him. Become a something to her. Jung is going to do what is in his power to do, in order to do that. Jung got to know her and her problems Jung did want to help her as a way of getting closer to her and having he see him in a different light. He does genuinely want to help Seol with her problems. Unfortunately for Jung how he's been taught to resolve problems always has something to do with using people and having those you are helping indebted to you, i.e everything his father has ever taught him but especially him bringing in the Baek siblings and why.

Ohohoho, @MrsSoJiSub, didn't I say I often thought like you?  I posted over on the CiTT forum earlier that that scene with the outstretched finger reminded me exactly of "The Creation of Adam" and was this Jung seeing Seol as "made in His own image"?  I'm not sure if that was the intention but it seems you and I both thought of it independently so there might be something there.  The finger stretch takes place over three whole panels so it was definitely highlighted.  My own thoughts on empathy are that it was absolutely essential that he saw himself in Seol or he would never have begun to empathize with her in the first place.  But I love how he reacts to this breakthrough by strategizing.  Meals, homework together.  If it didn't occur immediately it does soon after re the school job when he remembers she's looking for a job, and then of course giving up the scholarship, all so he can get closer to her.  Timewise, it's end of term, so summer term is about to start and Seol finds out she got the job right at the beginning of the summer term, just after she finds out about the scholarship.  I don't find the Seol-ah creepy at all, though there is a sense that he's claiming her in that scene.  I just find Yoo Jung as a creation fascinating.

8 hours ago, chrianna said:

for those of you who ordered the PHJ anniversary dvd from the cheeseinthe.com site, did you receive anything yet?  i can't log in.  all i have is an order # and the paypal transaction . . . 

Just heard from @sashalove that international deliveries should be starting in two weeks' time! Don't know the source of the news though,

" I'm not sure of the exact meaning here of these words "When I see you (looking at Seol)...Even though the complicated things on the inside barely make me jump.. Somehow those things that i might get because of you. Maybe it can subside down through you again..at one point, that kind of ending come to us so.." Is he saying that though he rarely feels things (complicated things on the inside), he might be able to feel them ("get them") because of Seol? But that those feelings will leave him again ("subside") when things end between him and Seol? (shades of his relationship with Inho and Inha?). Thanks so much for the translation! I think that scrap of paper with the phone number was torn from that job posting we saw earlier. So he figures out she's looking for a job, and that must be what motivates Jung to find her one where he can be near her. Poor AP Heo, the scholarship and the job. That Jung - even as he's realizing his "weird" feelings, he's setting his line of attack up. " GOSH WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS FORUM LAYOUT.. IT'S MESSED UP IN MINE AGAIN T_T Anyway @brielover (idk if this reaches you or not)...that part is actually translated by a friend of mine..cuz I can't quite understand or grasp whatever he meant in that part and the subsquent sentences (until the "I arrive to this conclusion"). Actually I tried hard to make sense of his train of thoughts in this chapter (why is he so diffcult gdi LOL). Here is another translation http://41.media.tumblr.com/3735bd64afdd9c70a207d567af6d3258/tumblr_o4xecmMAVf1vpyf0bo10_1280.png (from http://letskeepitsimple4once.tumblr.com/) So I just take it as she stirs something inside him that nobody ever has (at first I thought it refers to how she somehow "provokes" him..that she is capable to annoy him just through her existence..that somehow he is afraid she might provoke him.. things he admitted to her in his apartment scene-season 3)..as for the "subside" I think it refers to how she manages to calm him down.. "that ending come to us" I think more like "the state they are currently in" or "what state they are becoming"..because after that he kinda wonders "why" "what's happening" and he wanted to make sure (thus, he came to the infirmary) As for the job thingy, he might notice she needed one, but he didn't do anything until the SUMMER time when they were already friends. This current flashback timeline happened during AUTUMN (see the leaves and their clothes?). I think he started being nice to her at the semester after this semester: SPRING semester (I write down the timeline before..somewhere in this thread). I guess after the realization happened in this chapter, he overheard she wanted to take a break then decided to let go of his scholarship (maybe both to get close to her and he remembered she needed a job+scholarship.. he also overheard her phone convo with her mom right? So I think he was more or less aware of her situation--though he didn't care before). Then he tried to befriend her for real during the spring...until he finally confessed in Summer.

3 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

" I'm not sure of the exact meaning here of these words "When I see you (looking at Seol)...Even though the complicated things on the inside barely make me jump.. Somehow those things that i might get because of you. Maybe it can subside down through you again..at one point, that kind of ending come to us so.." Is he saying that though he rarely feels things (complicated things on the inside), he might be able to feel them ("get them") because of Seol? But that those feelings will leave him again ("subside") when things end between him and Seol? (shades of his relationship with Inho and Inha?). Thanks so much for the translation!

I think that scrap of paper with the phone number was torn from that job posting we saw earlier. So he figures out she's looking for a job, and that must be what motivates Jung to find her one where he can be near her. Poor AP Heo, the scholarship and the job. That Jung - even as he's realizing his "weird" feelings, he's setting his line of attack up. " GOSH WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS FORUM LAYOUT.. IT'S MESSED UP IN MINE AGAIN T_T

Anyway @brielover (idk if this reaches you or not)...that part is actually translated by a friend of mine..cuz I can't quite understand or grasp whatever he meant in that part and the subsquent sentences (until the "I arrive to this conclusion"). Actually I tried hard to make sense of his train of thoughts in this chapter (why is he so diffcult gdi LOL).

Here is another translation http://41.media.tumblr.com/3735bd64afdd9c70a207d567af6d3258/tumblr_o4xecmMAVf1vpyf0bo10_1280.png (from http://letskeepitsimple4once.tumblr.com/) So I just take it as she stirs something inside him that nobody ever has (at first I thought it refers to how she somehow "provokes" him..that she is capable to annoy him just through her existence..that somehow he is afraid she might provoke him.. things he admitted to her in his apartment scene-season 3)..as for the "subside" I think it refers to how she manages to calm him down.. "that ending come to us" I think more like "the state they are currently in" or "what state they are becoming"..because after that he kinda wonders "why" "what's happening" and he wanted to make sure (thus, he came to the infirmary) As for the job thingy, he might notice she needed one, but he didn't do anything until the SUMMER time when they were already friends. This current flashback timeline happened during AUTUMN (see the leaves and their clothes?). I think he started being nice to her at the semester after this semester: SPRING semester (I write down the timeline before..somewhere in this thread). I guess after the realization happened in this chapter, he overheard she wanted to take a break then decided to let go of his scholarship (maybe both to get close to her and he remembered she needed a job+scholarship.. he also overheard her phone convo with her mom right? So I think he was more or less aware of her situation--though he didn't care before). Then he tried to befriend her for real during the spring...until he finally confessed in Summer.

@brielover Tagging you on behalf of @luvcrabbieshinhwa who is facing technical problems on Soompi

Found this tumblr user who is fan-subbing random chapters of s4 and s3 yesterday: http://letskeepitsimple4once.tumblr.com/archive

Spoiler

@fidda868 @angiemty@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @KSHCJW@enigmatic_zephy@misquoted@brielover @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

tumblr_inline_o3fwlcSx5h1s3n3k2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Round 3 of voting is up 

and we need your help.

We'll be straight with you. Although our team currently ranks #6 overall, we still run a real risk of not getting through if there's a surge of votes for other teams like

what happened in the last round of voting (see below for past voting results): 

Spoiler

R O U N D - 2 - R E S U L T S

The moment you've all been waiting for, shippers! The results of the voting for round two, the fanarts! With over 25,000 votes (more than the first round!), here are the results, ranking from first place to last place.

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)
3. Park Bo Gum & Hyeri (SunTaek Couple)
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)
5. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)
6. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)
7. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple)
8. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple)
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple)
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple)

Hide contents

Round2Results.png.8acebdd011fd71682b93b7

R O U N D - 2 - E L I M I N A T I O N

Keeping in mind that Round Two was an elimination round, here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from both Round One and Round Two, from first place to last place:

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 = 10,849]
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 = 9,620]
3. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyeri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 = 8,697]
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 = 6,372]
5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 = 4,636]
6. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 = 2,747]
7. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 = 2,180]
8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 = 1,879]
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple) [1,183 + 616 = 1,799]
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple) [719 + 295 = 1,014]

---

Now, we still want our JungSeol FMVs in Round 4, dont we?

So please, help us out by voting and spreading the word on Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook! 

We'd really appreciate it! :wub:

Voting link here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

*Remember,You can vote every 6 hours, from now till Apr 7, 11:59PM KST*

giphy.gif

tumblr_m4lm9dNC3F1r3zat8.gif

Thank you :heart:

Sincerely, 

Team Cheesy Briegade

PS: You can follow us at @cheesybriegade on twitter for more updates! ;)

Archived