Guest ororomunroe

Seo Kang Joon’s Agency Takes Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

Seo Kang Joon’s Agency Takes Legal Action Against Malicious Commenters

On March 19, Fantagio revealed that following the end of tvN’s “Cheese in the Trap,” Seo Kang Joon has continued to deal with vicious comments and malicious rumors.

More: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/18/seo-kang-joons-agency-takes-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters/

He didn't deserve all of those malicious comments [esp on him having sponsor]..considering he's just doing his jobs as an actor. But it wasn't him that cutting the scenes or editing or involving in back-door-deals. But I gotta say, his agency didn't really help him gaining favorable views either prior and post-controversy... The statement about "his overwhelming popularity causes the increase of his screen time" still got me ?????????

=================================================

Anyway, find this edit on weibo...

It's from the latest chapter of Cheese in the Trap :wub: Wish they PS GoEun too XDD

Cd4jpA4WoAAlrik.jpg

@IreneY I swear fans can work out better endings than producer team HAHAHA. They kept citing "time constraint" or "webtoon hasn't ended yet" as the reason for giving us a crappy ending like that.. when the drama is semi pre-produced.. They got plenty of time to think of a better ending...they just couldn't and/or didn't want to. Thus, took Soonkki's ending..then revised it only after she was flipping mad...  *rolls eyes*

=========================================

Bora and Hong!!

20160318110452324800001_20160318110529_0

Park Minji uploaded it on her instagram with  "내 싸랑 호-옹 (My lurve Ho~ong)" as the caption... Awwww so cute :wub:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

@fidda868 @bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @enigmatic_zephy @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

giphy.gif

There's less than 4 hours left to vote for our Cheesy Couple and sunbae needs you to vote for him!

Please go to

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

to vote one last time if you havent!

fbb25c1e512b3bb5867020ff3617227fb0b61a15

Please and thank you!

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 5:45 AM, MrsSoJiSub said:

I have a confession. I have started to teach myself to read korean so I can read the untranslated chapters of CiTT webtoon myself. Thus far it's not that hard to learn. I've found this really good website and already I can read and write some words. It's hard because I still have to write out each word then put it together because my mind is not able to read it yet. But I'm glad I can at least understand the alphabet and build the words together LOL. 

Oh Cheese in the Trap. See what you have done to this fangirl...I have even gotten my mother to watch an episode with me yesterday and she was like "why do you like weird people" LOL I was gushing over Jung and she just didn't get it. 

Back here after marathoning the webtoon till s3ep60, we want more lol

Anybody knows how to read the raw version further? And @MrsSoJiSub would you mind sharing which site you used to learn Korean, I feel like it is about time for me too to do that lol Hope you don't mind me asking....Go CITT Go!!

14 minutes ago, KSHCJW said:

Anybody knows how to read the raw version further? And @MrsSoJiSub would you mind sharing which site you used to learn Korean, I feel like it is about time for me too to do that lol Hope you don't mind me asking....Go CITT Go!!

To start reading the raw version (s3c61-108), enter this in your address bar: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?no=1&titleId=186811#otoon=185 and apply overtooning (overtooning is required to see the raw version even though there are no eng subs). Change the highlighted number manually to move to the next chapter. So s3c61 is 185 and s3c62 is 186 and so on.

Cheese in the Trap parody on Gag Concert (english subbed) - see 1:02:01 onwards

11 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

More: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/18/seo-kang-joons-agency-takes-legal-action-against-malicious-commenters/

=================================================

Anyway, find this edit on weibo...

@IreneY I swear fans can work out better endings than producer team HAHAHA. They kept citing "time constraint" or "webtoon hasn't ended yet" as the reason for giving us a crappy ending like that.. when the drama is semi pre-produced.. They got plenty of time to think of a better ending...they just couldn't and/or didn't want to. Thus, took Soonkki's ending..then revised it only after she was flipping mad...  *rolls eyes*

=========================================

@luvcrabbieshinhwa  On d *flower boy* ..i think i'll pass all his drama in future..lol.

Thanks for sharing the nice weibo edit!Keep d post coming!

V just use the *fast forward* button when v re watch..and skip those unnecessary scenes..:)

2 hours ago, KSHCJW said:

CiTT got me going crazy. Yesterday I again watched the finale episode and I liked it :) I still have the same hang ups about Jung's development happening off screen and still feel a lot of what went down in ep 16 (Jung's relizations of himself and his actions) should have started in ep 13 and then we could have seen the full unraveling and inclusion of that but I have chosen to let it go. I really enjoyed the maturity, self awareness, and want for growth Jung showed in the finale. I liked that he couldn't answer if he was strange or not and most importantly that he was no longer going to allow others (not his dad, the Baeks, or even Seol) to answer that question for him. I liked that he wanted to go out and try to find that answer to the question that had been plaguing him (am I strange or are they strange?) himself. Most importantly I love how much he loved Seol. I didn't see his leaving as nobel idiocy.

Jung himself saw that he wasn't giving Seol the type of love he knew he could give her. The type she was giving him, and most importantly, the type of love he felt she deserved. The things he said during their break up was honest and sad. Jung said he couldn't understand why Seol put in so much understanding and hurt and effort with him when he should have been the one to do that. To me that was sad because he couldn't really see or understand that she was doing that because she loves him and to her he's worth it. Like Jung couldn't fully get someone loving him or him loving them back. I liked that self realization of "how can I fully love you or be with you when I don't fully understand being loved or giving it back? I can't give you myself when I don't know myself." At least that's the message I took from it. I liked that he let her go. I didn't see it as a break up (and also didn't see it as him asking her to wait). I saw it as 'I want to be able to love you better and treat you better. I want to give you the kind of love you give me. Let me go find the better man I know I can be/want to be (his own person and not the boy who hides things/does things to please dad and uphold the Terang image) and when I come back as that person, if we're meant to be, I'll seek you out and you'll respond'. 

I for one always felt Jung needed help (yes those around him needed help. That still doesn't mean his action were always right or the best course of reaction). I'm glad that in the end he wanted to go out and heal/fix/aide whatever he felt was not right with himself. He went out to do whatever he felt need be done in order for him to live and have his sense of a happy life. I don't mind him forging and "fixing" everyone's lives before leaving because he did that for himself not them. Going to see his dad, Inha, Inho, all that was done for Jung to free himself from the burdens of his past. Whatever being in their lives did to them (or them to him) he let it go. All of it was done for Jung and his healing, so I was okay with it (I really do sound like my profession LOL). I was actually satisfied with Jung's arc in the end. What really irks me in the end is my baby Seol. 

You guys do not know how upsetting it was to see her encounter the same people she did in college and to hear her say that she "no longer felt passion to do anything" WTF IS THAT BS!?!?!?? Did she not learn anything in college? What a regression of character growth! What happened to the Seol who stood up to San Chul, took his name off a group project he did not do his part in, and told him 'so what? We all got problems didn't stop none of us from doing our parts' when he yet again tried to talk and bully his way through? What happened to the Seol that confronted Minsoo? The one who saw through Younggon's BS in that alleyway and pepper sprayed the heck out of him? Heck, what happened to the Seok who although she found it hard, she was honest, let her self be open to hurt, and confronted Jung in his apartment in ep 11? I wanted 3 years later Seol to tell the San Chul like co-worker that she is busy with work of her own but would look over his work next time if he gives it to her in advance so it doesn't conflict with her work and she doesn't have to stay up all night to "fix" his errors. I kind of also don't like that she was waiting for Jung. What I mean is I wanted her to be trying to meet someone while still emailing and such to Jung. Like she tried to get over him but no one gets her nor does she try to get them like she did with him. Then through the emailing and one more possible bad blind date, glitter twinkle lights email read "Seol-ah". 

But again I've gone off point. This is the website I been using to learn Korean. It's really good and makes it easy with 6 lessons. I been using what learned there (the basics) to go to other sites and further learn Korean words and such. It's been hard and I wanted to call it a day. Then I was able to read one word in the Cheese webtoon so I'm going to continue LOL. 

I voted so many times for us in the shipper contest. We better make it *crosses fingers and toes* 

On 3/18/2016 at 0:35 AM, NRGchick said:

Mod edit: Do not quote photos/videos.

This is Yoo Jung's song, right? And memories start flooding back...

nope, it's Seol's.

The last part of this song is " So I will go into the darkness of your night. I will follow you there and wait for your light. For you I'm alive"

It felt like Seol who speaks out through this song. That she desperately in love and wanted to understand more about Jung's world :)

6 hours ago, bluesky2323 said:

To start reading the raw version (s3c61-108), enter this in your address bar: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?no=1&titleId=186811#otoon=185 and apply overtooning (overtooning is required to see the raw version even though there are no eng subs). Change the highlighted number manually to move to the next chapter. So s3c61 is 185 and s3c62 is 186 and so on.

Thank you so much for the tip, will swiftly be continuing my CITT Webtoon craze ^^ (Thinking about rewatching the drama after I finished the webtoon, love them both^^)

@MrsSoJiSub thank you for the site, have been wanting to learn Korean for a while now. Will surely try this one and hope I am able to pick it up as good as you did. Thank you again very much for the link and love to read your postings about CITT inhere. Your passion for the drama really shows *thumbs up*

@Ahpheng Really love your CITT cartoons, they are so much fun to read and definately adds an extra dimension alongside the drama &webtoon. Looking forward to more of them *applauding*

@luvcrabbieshinhwa Thanks for sharing the summary of the latest chapter in webtoon! It gives us another more indepth understanding of JungSeol, love it! Aah wished they made an 20 ep drama of CITT ...

Hi All!

Glad to see more discussions!! I am taking my time to read the webtoon and also rewatching some episodes. [Haha]

This time I was attempting to put myself in Seol's shoes and also know what she knows about Sunbae (not as a viewer) and I agree with her that I would be suspicious of someone who has treated me badly all previous year suddenly wanting to be chummy with me. And I would be like her trying my best to avoid 'said' person. Unfortunately [ or fortunately] for her Sunbae persisted. 

Will be back with more discussions!

Spoiler

@fidda868 @bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @enigmatic_zephy @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

ASIA TOP 10 Male Actors (by Vdfly.com) 

(vote for Park Hae Jin now)

http://yanyuan.vdfly.com/

Dear all

PHJ currently ranks #12 on the MALE actor listing.

kindly show your support by clicking on the blue box below his pic,  key in the verification code, and click on the tiny blue box at bottom right. 

Voting is repeatable after every 30 minutes

please help to spread the word, his acting definitely warrants him a position amongst the top 10!

P.S. you should see this  恭喜您投票成功!每30分钟可以支持1票!

I wanna post more on Jung-Inha-Inho relationship back then. 

Drama had touched several flashbacks..but of course, webtoon offers more details.

The part below is where Inho found the piano (oh the start of our misery in the drama LOL) at Seol's uncle store (Season 3). Where he reminisced that back then, he didn't know how it felt like to lose a dream.

Webtoon provides more details on that.. how Jung tried to talk to Inha to find her own dream and get on with her life (by doing art or not). He also sort of like "I like two of you...for now" (in Jung-way..it's like he told her not to cross the line HAHA). It shows how Inho asked Jung "Do you have any dreams? Anything you're good at beside studying?"

It also shows more about the "relationship" between Inho and the other piano kid. How much he resented/envied Inho.

citt%20127_zpsdvdh8b10.jpg

Spoiler

citt%20127%202_zpsmdeupeai.jpg

citt%20127%203_zps5xhq7gz8.jpg

The piano kid (similar with drama) is also sponsored by Jung's dad.. His mom encourages him to befriend Jung... But he's pretty shy and timid so he couldn't even talk to him. Maybe tht's why he envied Inho...

Below we can also see he asked Inho how does he become close to Jung and Inho bragged...and said something not that nice about Jung.

citt%20128%202_zpsgrmsrvrj.jpg

The panel where it's showed the piano kid plays piano is a flashback inside a flashback. From his own POV. He was playing and suddenly Inho barged in with a girl. He bragged to the girl that Chopin (the one that the piano kid was playing) can sound different if he plays it. The piano kid left, upset. The girl asked how does it sound different..how does Inho play it..and he continued to brag (below):

citt%20128%203_zpsxojifwgi.jpg

citt%20128%204_zpssdqsyzzt.jpg

The flashbacks below shed more light on their relationship nearing the fall-out. It's all in season 4 chapter 22-23, told from Inho's POV. I tried hard to write the summary...if I somehow mistranslated/misinterpreted it...please do tell me (I rely a lot on basic comprehension + dictionary HAHAHA). I will try to read and post the subsequent chapters later (two more chapters on Jung-Inho, told from Inho's perspective). However, if there are things I don't understand, I'll just skip it... Their backstory are more complicated  than Jung-Seol. There are too many flashbacks and sometimes I need to re-check or even forget this flashback is the continuation from which flashback...or does it happen before another flashback..or is it a flashback inside a flashback? LOL

Second-half of chapter 22. The first half showed Sangchul's incident. Where Jung got hurt from saving Seol and Seol calmed him down by closing his eyes. Inho was there too... he was about to hit SangChul with a stick, but some people restrained him. 

Chapter 23 

Hi everyone,

Team Cheesy Briegade is please to inform you that we've advanced to the third round of the Shipper's Contest.

Results of Round 2 of voting are as follows:

R O U N D - 2 - R E S U L T S

The moment you've all been waiting for, shippers! The results of the voting for round two, the fanarts! With over 25,000 votes (more than the first round!), here are the results, ranking from first place to last place.

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)
3. Park Bo Gum & Hyeri (SunTaek Couple)
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)
5. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)
6. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)
7. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple)
8. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple)
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple)
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple)

Reveal hidden contents

R O U N D - 2 - E L I M I N A T I O N

Keeping in mind that Round Two was an elimination round, here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from both Round One and Round Two, from first place to last place:

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 = 10,849]
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 = 9,620]
3. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyeri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 = 8,697]
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 = 6,372]
5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 = 4,636]
6. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 = 2,747]
7. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 = 2,180]
8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 = 1,879]
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple) [1,183 + 616 = 1,799]
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple) [719 + 295 = 1,014]

---

Please look forward to the JungSeol fanfic we have in store for you in Round 3 of the contest! Thank you once again!

Sincerely,

Team Cheesy Briegade

The drama follows the webtoon closely on this.. only left out the part where he asked her should he not going abroad cuz he can't leave her, then she pinched his nose to stop him from laughing (after the kiss), and that he laughed out loud after that. He was also wondering about her hand-grabbing habit here.

Spoiler

citt%20129_zps7exkztis.jpg

citt%20129%202_zpshhutds9u.jpg

She was even like "not that I imagine he'd say 'I'll marry you, Seol'" LOL

citt%20129%203_zpsh9p4ftf6.jpg

citt%20130jpg_zpswanfygpg.jpg

citt%20130%202_zpsagmdiuli.jpg

The drama followed to the point where Inho pulled Seol close to him because he knew Jung was watching (but in the webtoon, Seol was actually given a different umbrella and only Joon shared with Inho. Jung was also agitated and couldn't sleep after that...imagining things *pats*

citt%20133_zpspyotkrga.jpg

Season 3's prologue. More insights to Jung's thought. I love how it was drawn all black and dark...then a door to the light opened when he started changing his feelings to Seol...

Spoiler

s3%20prologue_zps4w40nlxi.jpg

s3%20prologue%202_zpsllap1hi7.jpg

s3%20prologue%203_zpsabyijpel.jpg

s3%20prologue%204_zpsucihdj0g.jpg

Some cute Jung x Seol...'flirting' during the class LOL. It was after they were separated to their own group (there was this scene also in the drama..episode 8/9?? But drama has no interaction between them T_T). Seol with Sangchul, Bora, and Kyunghwan. Jung with Minsoo, Dayoung, and Jaewoo.

citt%20133%202_zpsw73bj0ft.jpg

I'm still missing them... longing for them

This feeling is amazing, they're just characters from a drama for god sake... But still i just can't seem to walk away...

It's as if i'm deprived... that's why i need to watch them again and again..

Found this video in Youtube a while back and i think it gives us un insight of both Jung and Seol but especially an insight of their ralationship and how it was built and how and why became stronger

The person who's done it really could understand them i don't know if i've already posted it here however.. it's really beautiful and i watch it almost every day ..... please enjoy

credit to the owner

one more:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa you always make me want to go re-read the webtoon. I have a things to do and really should not LOL. Somehow after your posts, I always find myself re-reading a chapter and getting all my webtoon feels again.

@Chipibela I too miss the drama and especially our OTP. I spend my days watching youtube vids and watching my favorite scenes from specific episodes. If only things didn't go south with the production, I would demand for a season 2. 

@NRGchick I agree. If I was Seol I would be wary of Jung too. Then again the only bad/creepy things I saw him do in year one (webtoon and drama) was step on her papers and send Younggon after her. Other than that, he just ignored her and acted like she didn't exist because of his negative views on her. Though if I were Seol I would be like "wtf is with this dude. a year ago he was stepping on my papers and now he wants to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with me?" NOPE! LOL (which is exactly how she reacted). What I don't get is why Seol ever ended up saying yes...I think at first he wore her down with all that asking (LMFAO). Like she said, "one meal can't hurt" then he was there for her (in his own big -mcrapey- and small ways or was it big (?)- coin drop-) when she no one else was (San Chul and gang were just letting rapey do his thing) and she was seemingly alone (fight with Bora the other kids mad at her about something) so I can see why she turned to him (funny how almost since the beginning Jung is there when Seol needs 'someone to rely on emotionally'). Jung and Seol's start always interests me. On the one hand...why did he start like her...why was he so persistent...why did she say yes...what if she never fought with Bora? On the other hand, persistently asking someone out and being popping out around them even though it makes them uncomfortable, is not cute. Drama (and most media) makes it nice and cute and understandable. See in the end it worked because eventually she warmed up to him and asked him out. However in real life...nah. I read a really interesting article on this 'gentlemanly stalking' in media and how it changes peoples perception of real stalking. I read it around the first episodes of Cheese and all I could think was "that is Yoo Jung and every kdrama character ever. Leads, second leads, supporting characters (both male and female) they always following, hiding behind mannequins, and showing up at people's work to offer help this not being asked for; as a means of showing love".

@Chipibela that scene is one of my fav moments..I thought they never filmed it.. But they did and scrapped it T__T

thanks for the fanvids... why I cant seem to let go of this drama =]]]]

Cd51Hd5W8AA_Dbk.jpg

@MrsSoJiSub I need to drag someone down with me :glasses: I can't handle these feels alone LOL. Got work to do but I read S4 and wrote summaries instead ytd OTL

And interesting points on stalking there. I always thought many k-dramas like to romanticize stalking as "cute" or bullying as ways to show love (like the way JunPyo bullied Jandi). Those aren't cute or love in real life. Downright creepy LOL.

The way drama depicts Jung at the beginning is like that.. We might not find it creepy and disturbing cuz for all we know he just wants to eat together lol...but if we were in Seol's shoes..ofc we'd think "wtf is this guy??!! he completely ignored me last year and now he goes all buddy buddy??" =))) But then again, in webtoon and drama, Jung seems to hv the ability of popping out of nowhere (that scene with Inho is also one of the examples.. Inho saw him went up the stairs and he suddenly was there in front of the gate like Do MinJoon....wtf dude LOL) ^^;;;;

Hi, long-time lurker but just like y'all I'm still going through Cheese withdrawal. So appreciate the artwork, comparative scenes, and comments on here. I've read as far as I can get with the webtoon too.

I have a question. Which songs from the OST do you think are from Jung's POV?  I feel we English viewers might have been at a disadvantage because the song lyrics were likely revealing some feelings going on in key scenes that we could somewhat grasp from the music but without the Korean lyrics not fully grasp. I've just listened to seven songs on dramafever's site that has the English subtitles. Every time I think, oh that must be Jung's feelings for Seol, a line will come up like 'cold smile' and I start thinking it must be hers for him!

Anyway, Attraction is obviously from Seol's POV. Fill Me, Erase Me is Inho's. Are there any you think are from Jung's that maybe were played in key scenes?  Jung as usual is more of a mystery to me so I'd appreciate any insight. 

Archived