Guest ororomunroe

Back from holidays and got tagged re: Cheese in the Trap movie while I was away. :D

So there's talk about a movie... It could be good, disastrous or indifferent. ;)

For me it all depends on what this movie's going to be about. In principle, I like the idea -- especially if it offers a bit more background on Jung and explores in greater depth his relationships with his father, Ju Yeong and the Baek siblings. I'd also like to see a lot more of Jung's inner life prior to his dating Seol. 

It's a pity that we'll never see what Jung got up to during the 3 year time jump. To me the greatest issue with the ending is not the open-endedness but a lack of continuity with the rest of the drama... it just didn't really reflect the spirit of what Cheese is all about or at least what the earlier episodes were trying to do. And there was no payoff either for the wait... just a bitter coda.

In general I thought the Nodame movies were a decent accompaniment to the drama and so I'm someone who thinks that a movie (or 2) in the right hands could be the kind of closure that fans need.

Of course getting an extended edition DVD with all the deleted scenes would be the ideal scenario. ;)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding of CitT timeline as how it relates to the current flashback with Jung:

The current flashback is Jung realizing his feelings for Seol aren't hate. I don't think he likes Seol yet here. I just think Jung has come to understand that what he feels when Seol's around is not hate or annoyance like he wanted it to be. I don't think Jung -or me LOL- understands everything but I think here is the beginning of Jung trying to find answers and some thing of himself and who he is -Am I strange?- through Seol. I've always felt Jung wants to view himself as normal not weird, strange, bad, or in the wrong. I think a part of himself knows and fears something is off about himself but he doesn't want that to be true. In his relationship with Seol he's been look for answers and conformation of something in himself through his relationship, nah more really through Seol. Jung wants to believe he's normal. He wants Seol to believe this also which is why he works so hard to keep his past and all its abnormalities from her. That is why Jung tries to keep Seol from the Baeks, his childhood friend Jung Yoo (TA Heos boyfriend), that high school dude who is Seol's friend's boyfriend, etc etc. it's also why he never wants to speak deeply on the things he does (Minsoo, Younggon, TA Heo) because Seol may judge them strange or weird, therefore he Jung is strange or weird, and someone she cannot stay/be with. 

To me with Jung there is that fear of Seol leaving him, which would break him (as did the Baeks fall out) but there is also the fear of who he really is, that self realization (am I weird/strange? Is it me and the way I do things or is it the others). To me those two issues go hand in hand . Jung fears his real self is strange or weird which in turn is unloveable and someone that will be left/abandoned. Everyone who has ever viewed Jung as strange or weird in Jung's opinion has left him or not been able to love him because of who he is. His mother flees to America and forge in countries, his father gives the type of love and relationship to the normal (and therefore more lovable) Inho and in someways Inha, and Inho when he saw who he was (Inho confronted Jung as weird and strange in one of them flashbacks) betrayed him ("stole his fathers love) and then left. 

These fears are kind of like self fulfilling prophecies to me. Jung believes Seol doesn't understand him. Because Seol doesn't understand him Jung still hides things from her and is not fully honest with her because he feels that if he is, Seol will not understand him (aka your weird/strange) and leave him. The thing is, Seol kind of knows and doesn't care that Jung is how he is. I mean she cares but she accepts him and is a little less blind of the who he is and who I thought he was/wanted him to be. The dishonesty and having to find things out from others is the issue/is what brings the issues. In trying to prevent his relationship from going up in flames. Jung is carrying the matches and lighter fluid if you will. Another thing is after the fight with Inho and reviving comfort from Seol. Inho's words of him Jung being bad for Seol, and the biggest danger to Seol, still rings in Jung's ears. Yoo Jung's biggest fear is himself.

The current flashback in the current chapter is taking us closer to the beginning of the webtoon (I am loving the full circle back to the beginning end. We are working towards the end in the present while being given more insight and getting back to the beginning in the flashbacks) but we are not there yet. In the latest flashback we are still in the school festival preparations, but the festival hadn't happened yet. This means the school semester hasn't ended yet, summer break hasn't taken take place, and the new Fall semester has yet to begin. The middle of a new Fall semester  is where the webtoon begins. Where as the drama begins the first week of the Fall semester (seeing as we watch the students still be able to register for classes). 

With this in mind  @brielover again I don't think Jung set any plans in motion of trying to get closer to Seol at that time other than doing things he does with everyone (eating together, helping with homework) but had never done with her. I don't think had in mind at that point to do things such as lose his scholarship or get Seol the job. For one I think we have more flashbacks of that time line to come, hopefully (the festival its self. Summer break). Another thing is that although Jung has these realizations and has some kind of resolve to get closer to Seol, he does nothing for some time. 

Unless I am understanding the webtoon time line wrong, we open CitT in the middle ish of Fall semester of year 2. At this time, although we now know Jung wanted to like Seol he hasn't done anything or enough of something to show Seol this. Why do I think that? When the webtoon opens Seol wants to take time off school again. She lists two reasons for that. 1.) No matter how hard she works or tries Jung comes out as better and is number one the department while she is number two. He'll be getting the scholarship she needs to stay in school. 2.) All the stuff that Jung did to Seol (and really Seol did to her self in some instances) still has Seol shook.  I don't know if Jung was still making her uncomfortable then, but Seol still had memories and scars from year 1 that still made her glittery around Jung and not want to be in school. That drunk night Seol declares she's quitting school, Bora assumes it's because of a scholarship. Jung happens to be is in the same bar with friends but is sitting too far to hear about the scholarship things. 

If my timeline of webtoon understanding is right Jung most likely heard/overheard about Seol's need of a scholarship that night from Bora (who can e loud and talkative when drunk/tipsy). At the same time that the trio were leaving so we're Jung and his friends. Jung invited them for more drinks and food with him and his crew. Seol declined whole Bora and Euntaek agreed. The next day (or a day or so later, Jung's paper gets lost and Seol can stay in school. After this incident is when Jung starts being nice to Seol asking to eat together and such. Jung also doesn't find out about Seol needing a job nor arranging one for her, until around the end of the semester near break time when they had become friendish and Seol lets Jung know of this. I also don't feel bad for TA Heo because he was planning to do what Jung did. TA Heo was going to use his power to give the job to his alcoholic (dude drinks a lot) unemployed boyfriend.with the scholarship and job, he and Jung became even for the  Jung's credit card stealing and running up a bill to provide for said boyfriend. 

From my understanding Jung seeing the slip of paper doesn't mean he knows anything and is setting motion many a things. Jung to me is more of an opportunist who takes advantage of moments and situations that fall into his lap. He doesn't plan and deal things in motion, he takes your moments and makes them opportune. What I am curious about is why Jung waits on showing Seol that his feelings for her had changed? Or did he wait? I need more flashbacks because I can't piece when exactly he overheard that one conversation Seol had with someone about money/scholarship/always having to sacrifice...

*sets alarm and such for voting*

After watching Whatever Happens to My Family, I think that SKJ's role in WHTMF was somewhat translated into his In Ho role in Cheese in the Trap. His name in WHTMF is Eun Ho. His role as competing with his friend for the girl was very much akin in both dramas. Also, his role in WHTMF is similar to the former crowned-prince in Goong.

10 hours ago, bukk1 said:

After watching Whatever Happens to My Family, I think that SKJ's role in WHTMF was somewhat translated into his In Ho role in Cheese in the Trap. His name in WHTMF is Eun Ho. His role as competing with his friend for the girl was very much akin in both dramas. Also, his role in WHTMF is similar to the former crowned-prince in Goong.

Sadly @bukk1, I watched that drama and forgot that SKJ was in it. His character didn't stand out to me ---probably because he remained in his place, but didn't really bring his character to life either. I can say he brought In Ho to life, but I found In Ho in this drama very irritating. 

Spoiler

I remembered SKG in Single Cunning Lady--only because I wondered why he was in the role and not someone a little older. The role didn't fit him to me as a possible love interest (thankfully, she wasn't interested).  He came across as a young 'kid' trying to date an older woman. The Strange Housekeeper (Suspicious Housekeeper) I vaguely recall him as the guy who liked the daughter(?)--I wasn't that thrilled with the drama over all so I don't recall much about it. I liked the original Japanese version better.

Because his characters never stood out in the other dramas that he appeared (cute, but not memorable), that's why the decision was probably made to make his character stand out in this drama. Giving him parts of the lead's character (the scenes that basically re-wrote the writer's original work that belonged to Jung) and pushed him to the forefront. Nothing in this drama happened by accident. It was all planned--probably from the very beginning. I can also truly step back and say it wasn't the PD acting alone....she's probably the fall guy for those much higher than herself.

There is a certain appeal about Cheese in Trap that I've never seen in another drama. The producers of this drama were on to something good and very special until it went off the rails and I'm not talking about the open ending. A lot of people are upset about the ending, but if some of them step back (like I had to) they will realize that it's because of the lack of development for so many episodes that most of us were looking for the last two episodes to fix the past 6 or 7 episodes and they didn't. It just continued the hodgepodge storytelling and lack of character development of the previous episodes and continued to dump on Jung as if he was the bad guy when actually everyone else were the ones that had the problem in my opinion--they lied, cheated, stole from others, bullied others, stalked people, mistreated others, etc. When SC was given the role to call out Jung's behavior as wrong, like he was so much better--I rolled my eyes because that's when I realized the drama writers had truly lost it. More than that, I think so much rewriting was done during filming that they made a mess of the overall theme and message because they had forgotten what was said and done  (I still think it shows clearly with Seol calling out Jung for a second time about YG when that had been discuss already and acknowledged by SC that it just wasn't Jung that encouraged YG). There is NO WAY SC should have been giving advice to anyone but himself.  Jung was the only sane person in this drama to me---everyone else was crazy.

I will say that another character that stayed in his place but was so well acted that he stood out to me and I would love to see the actor in another drama was Ji Yoon Ho as Young Gon. A character that I loved to hate......so well acted in this role.

@lclarakl :"Nothing in this drama happened by accident. It was all planned--probably form the very beginning. I can also truly step back and say it wasn't the PD acting alone....she's probably the fall guy for those much higher than herself."

I agree with you. Wasn't there a romantically intended scene in the rain where Seol and Inho chased each other playfully to be the first in the store early in the first better half of the drama? Don't recall that in the webtoon, so I think this was a sign the PD was going to implement the love triangle (*yawn*) in the drama from the start. Maybe this was the PDs way to comply with the authors wish for an alternate ending from the beginning and this was the build-up? And we all know how it worked out (not!).

Anyway, I am glad I watched the drama first before discovering the webtoon. Wouldn't be able to enjoy the drama up till the last few episodes otherwise lol (and writing this now while listening to the amazing OST), but irritated the whole time. The development of our main characters was on high speed in the drama (beginning), it had to due to the short length of only 16 episodes (and also considering the few scenes they had together in the second half of the drama). So reading the webtoon afterwards does fill up the many 'why's' left about our OTP and adding a lot more insight in understanding Jung and Seol, which is great cos it feels like the story hasnt ended yet ^^. I think Jung didnt know how to love someone from the start, though he did put some effort in pursuing Seol (for the first time!) and finally asks her to date him. He probably did that because he felt threatened/competition from Inho (though he might not realize that himself). Cos he hasnt really changed at that point, he just treated Seol and helped her by doing favors for her (as he has been taught to treat others well). He felt provoked by her, he kept thinking about her and wanted to know more about her. But there was not the excitment of being in love after acknowledging each other as girlfriend/boyfriend one usually has when you r really in love with someone, especially in the beginning of a relationship (like waiting for the other one to contact, dont want to come over as a needy/clingy person, but still wanting to see each other all the time as much as possible, how should I act when we see each other etc) Only Seol was feeling those at their beginning, while Jung obviously not lol. I was so surprised when Seol was all nervous how and what message she should send him after they agreed to date and after a short reply Jung just threw away his phone to continue playing games (after practically ignoring her at school). I was like 'what the??, did he really had other intention to pursue her like what Inho said before?' Then later on he also started to wait for her call/reply (development!) and I was relieved like 'o he is just not used to it, the guy just dont know how to date hahaha'. (And afterwards I read in the webtoon he tells Seol at the sleepover he hasn't really dated before since in his former 'relationships' it was always the girl who confessed to him after which he just agreed/accepted. So it was nice to realize how they worked that out in the drama in this subtile way). Even when they had the argument after dating for a while, when he decides to delete her messages it cross my mind he still doesnt really love Seol cos he just doesnt know how to and was at the state of erasing her out of his phone/life. And then he is happy as a puppy when she sends him a message to meet. He was still easily provoked by her and he was still in his fase of discovering/observing Seol I think. This remains the same for a while (I mean what boyfriend would not come running to his girlfriend when he hears she is at the police station for no matter what business she is there at, but just continues his fitness practice?! Come on Jung lol). Overall it was nice to watch how Jung gradually grows from observing/attracted by her to really genuinely care for her and finally concludes he should be doing something more to love her/him realizing how should I start to love her (ok the ending could have been executed waaaay better than it did, but then I hope the webtoon will provide that ^^as the author intended). And man, Jung surely knows how to hug someone *swoon* and so well done by PHJ <3 Now reading the latest chapters of the webtoon, love love love the CITT prequel lol The author should not have worried by giving the end away the no of readers would diminish, I would read her webtoon anyway love all the JungSeol flashbacks^^

@lclarakl:"Jung was the only sane person in this drama to me---everyone else was crazy. " This remark! lmaorotf

@KSHCJW, I truly enjoyed reading your post. In the first few episodes I agree it was hard to figure out what Jung really felt for Seol. Was he offering to date her because of In Ho or was it because he truly liked her. I finally decided it was because he truly liked her. That's why he gave up the scholarship so that she could return to college.  Jung reminded me of this first grader when I was in kindergarten.  He would always hit me when I would get on the school bus. I tried to avoid sitting anywhere near him, but he would always be there.  However, there was also another first grader, his friend, that would hit him back for me and tell him to leave me alone.  I was so happy when we moved into a new subdivision and I no longer had to ride the school bus because the elementary school now was across the street from my house so I could walk to school. I can't tell you my horror when my oldest brother who was in the 5th grade came home with one of his school friends and his friends younger brother---my first grade tormentor. Well it worked out for the best because we all became friends since his family also moved into our subdivision.  However, it wasn't until I was in the 7th grade that my now 8th grade friend/once tormentor told me that the only reason he used to "pick" at me on the bus was because he always liked me and wanted to get my attention. I was floored. I truly dreaded getting on the bus and going to school because of a boy who liked me by hitting me or pulling my hair?  Jung reminds me of my friend--immature in the face of adult love and not knowing exactly how to act. 

However, it was still hard to get a gauge on Jung's real feelings because the writing is a little off to me.  Despite some of the confusing scenes and timelines, I too really enjoyed the first 7 episodes. I can truly say though, that I called out the In Ho scenes from the very beginning--prior to the running in the rain scene.  From years of reading romance novels and watching K, J, C, T-dramas, I can tell when a writer is trying to build a romantic love line. The fact that Seol didn't really enjoy her date with Jung--not even the movie, but then was later running and laughing with In Ho in the rain as they ate a meal together after her date said it all.  That's why a lot of the audience couldn't support Jung and Seol as a couple--they saw In Ho as more of a romantic interest.  That was all very intentional.

Again, I enjoyed reading your post!!

Shipper's contest update: If you wanna see our past entries for round 1 & 2 in a nicer format, you can do so here

Do remember to vote for us at bit.ly/cittcc6 every 6 hours till 7 Apr 11:59PM KST thank you :) 

icon5_zpspwrxx7fy.jpg

Spoiler

@fidda868 @angiemty@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @KSHCJW@enigmatic_zephy@misquoted@brielover @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

Hihi all~

I stitched up the gif drabble that was posted a few pages back into a post-CITT vid AU: 

3 years later, sunbae is back in S. Korea and has trouble with the ladies. 

You can watch it here : bit.ly/yjung

Also:

icon6_zpsv1yhoxsi.jpg

YES!

So please support us!

icon4_zpscvlvmhcx.jpg

icon_zpsnafvzl7l.jpg

>>Vote here: bit.ly/cittcc6 <<

Thank you for your attention! (:

On 4/3/2016 at 6:23 AM, lclarakl said:

Sadly @bukk1, I watched that drama and forgot that SKJ was in it. His character didn't stand out to me ---probably because he remained in his place, but didn't really bring his character to life either. I can say he brought In Ho to life, but I found In Ho in this drama very irritating. 

Reveal hidden contents

I remembered SKG in Single Cunning Lady--only because I wondered why he was in the role and not someone a little older. The role didn't fit him to me as a possible love interest (thankfully, she wasn't interested).  He came across as a young 'kid' trying to date an older woman. The Strange Housekeeper (Suspicious Housekeeper) I vaguely recall him as the guy who liked the daughter(?)--I wasn't that thrilled with the drama over all so I don't recall much about it. I liked the original Japanese version better.

Because his characters never stood out in the other dramas that he appeared (cute, but not memorable), that's why the decision was probably made to make his character stand out in this drama. Giving him parts of the lead's character (the scenes that basically re-wrote the writer's original work that belonged to Jung) and pushed him to the forefront. Nothing in this drama happened by accident. It was all planned--probably from the very beginning. I can also truly step back and say it wasn't the PD acting alone....she's probably the fall guy for those much higher than herself.

There is a certain appeal about Cheese in Trap that I've never seen in another drama. The producers of this drama were on to something good and very special until it went off the rails and I'm not talking about the open ending. A lot of people are upset about the ending, but if some of them step back (like I had to) they will realize that it's because of the lack of development for so many episodes that most of us were looking for the last two episodes to fix the past 6 or 7 episodes and they didn't. It just continued the hodgepodge storytelling and lack of character development of the previous episodes and continued to dump on Jung as if he was the bad guy when actually everyone else were the ones that had the problem in my opinion--they lied, cheated, stole from others, bullied others, stalked people, mistreated others, etc. When SC was given the role to call out Jung's behavior as wrong, like he was so much better--I rolled my eyes because that's when I realized the drama writers had truly lost it. More than that, I think so much rewriting was done during filming that they made a mess of the overall theme and message because they had forgotten what was said and done  (I still think it shows clearly with Seol calling out Jung for a second time about YG when that had been discuss already and acknowledged by SC that it just wasn't Jung that encouraged YG). There is NO WAY SC should have been giving advice to anyone but himself.  Jung was the only sane person in this drama to me---everyone else was crazy.

I will say that another character that stayed in his place but was so well acted that he stood out to me and I would love to see the actor in another drama was Ji Yoon Ho as Young Gon. A character that I loved to hate......so well acted in this role.

I agree with you about him being irritating in bot SCL and CITT, but he was really irritating to me in What Happens to My Family also. Although, he knew the girl was in love with his friend he was determined to take her because when they were 12 years old and she had saved his life they promised to marry each other; however, he gave her his friend's name as his own. When she came looking for him under the name of his friend she fell in love with the friend. After getting to know her and developing feelings for her he decided he wanted her back and set forth a series of interventions to separate the two and constantly ignored her voicing that her heart only belonged to his former friend. Some of the behaviors were mirrored somewhat in CITT. 

Hi guys..this thread has been so empty XD

OddSquad has been updating three chapters in a row this week...

It's the cafetaria scene in the episode 11

Spoiler

citt%20187_zpsmwmojo71.jpg

citt%20187_2_zpsvkcfs1kg.jpg

citt%20187_3_zpsbkmwckpj.jpg

Drama followed this rather closely. Only different at some parts:

1. Jung texted Seol to meet when she was studying with Inho. At the same time, Professor also asked him to meet up.

2. Inho did not keep trying to talk to Seol at the cafetaria.. He was busy for the usual pissing contest with Jung lol.

3. While Seol didn't tell Jung about YG behaves suspiciously and about her tutoring Inho (like the drama), Seol did talk to him about his brother here.

4. The flashback is different from the drama one. Though it also shows Inho's closeness with his father.

5. After Jung glares at Inho, Inho also had a flashback of Jung angry with him (possible the same flashback with S4 Ch.22).

Sharing some BTS highlights from the PHJ Behind Story DVD under spoilers:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

P.S.  I'm still sad that there wasn't any unseen drama footage in the DVD (over 2 hours in length). But overall there were some good insights shared by PHJ and the drama crew which helped to explain what they thought about when filming various scenes in the drama (so no regrets ordering the DVD). And of course there were many memorable scenes in the BTS. Will share more later this weekend =)

Back after almost 20 days

really loved jungseol fanfic ( its the first time one fanfic gave me so much feels and i can easily imagine PHJ KHJ in that fanfic)

PHJ is such a good man ..he always donates 

the more i look at KGE the more she looks beautiful

Hey CITT Chingus,

We (Team Cheesy Briegade) made a special Jung x Seol fanvid for Soompi Shippers Contest Round 4 as we got through all the rounds already, Yeah!! Please come support us by liking our post and liking our Youtube video, and also help us vote madly every 6 hours when the voting link is out.

The video is made specially for CITT and JungSeol fans, so hope you will enjoy it!!   Please scroll down to find our post.

Will keep you all posted when the voting link is up!  Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

@fidda868 @angiemty@bebebisous33 @40somethingahjumma @coffeeboy @Ahpheng @stargazer187 @Divya K Vargheese@dingledongle@Ayu Rashid @miles99@badsmuler@dango2@chasingdaisy @KSHCJW@enigmatic_zephy@misquoted@brielover @MrsSoJiSub @SparkyBadger@bjvipb2uty @jay214 @ChunSungIm@Bambiina@thunderman1@Moongazer@amie0807 @s00ki@mariposa @maboroshi @IreneY@zia28 @phjkge @rhaps @bharu@Anabela Sampaio @sunblind@Poh Ling Tiong@emmamama@tablohigh @2centsny@tensaitekikuroneko@airasara@KymberleeD@wildaffairs@allievera @cloe_1409 @angelangie @lolalarue @amisyka77@LoveTaeHyung@Hiraeth @sashalove @beingdramatic@luvcrabbieshinhwa @seoll@leeagassi @mail3227 @irilight @Ha Tinh Nhi@Kpop_Is_Life @chrianna @themarchioness @rafaishan @padhari @San@Cute_BoA@cool_jez@cheesethatnotsocheesey@hana143@agalang@MeandmyCraziness@insertusernamehere@USAFarmgirl @trust71 @tikatetchan @Kasmic @madlena@wingdan @larinalove @bambina @hrkharis @ktn1122@Marianna Vishniakova @sunblind @knightauror @atilia@break--apart @JulieSean @manji @ACupofMilk @bukk1@MyNameIsM @mariposa23 @lclarakl @gamshe @meltmilkyway@NRGchick @Miss_Unicorn @Prettytal@Yasaman Asghari @dotoh @vnwksr@littleloony @dingledongle@Sudeshna Das@iep_oktarina@demarchelier @yuhotarubi @minoz_joyax @astridwhite87 @seulgoddess @nefariouskat @plappi @churasan@MrMarley @MissAria @dianellie@debolina @dulcedulce @Gitakawaii @sba16 @usagi1997 @yuhotarubi @usagi1997@chubbychub1966@parisonheaven @Pooh4ever @aolissol @guiya @iamu @Neintynein @Yeekrfan2@dchick91@yellomellow001   @phitznotrobot @qwenli @Rebecca Susan

Annyeong! 

Remember our Cheesy Couple? We, the Cheesy Briegade, are back for the final round of voting

and we REALLY, REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!

Please support us by voting for our Yoo Jung x Hong Seol couple at bit.ly/cittvid (You can view our fanvid here too)

Help vote for us up to 4x a day till 27 Apr, 12 AM! 

Thank you so much for your support throughout all the rounds of the shipper contest <3

Sincerely,

Team Cheesy Briegade

Thanks for the reminder shoutout @mgicc but why cant i get acces to the voting poll that @bluesky2323 posted. Ive tried but no luck. Is it just me?? Im using my mobile will that be the reason? I'll try again later and let u know.

@lorac529 great job on the MV too. I love it and goodluck Cheesy Briegade i hope you all win. FIGHTING!!

Archived