Guest ororomunroe

LOL IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING AHAHAHA!

I da na man. We sacrificed a lot of plot development with 16 hours...2 hours makes me nervous. I'm not sure how smoothly it'd run.

PLUS I'd want Go Eun as Seol. :( She's my Seol. Just like I can't imagine anyone else as Yoo Jung other than PHJ, I can't imagine anyone else as Seol other than KGE. Nnoooo.

SKJ's drama Inho was so annoying...but if they wrote his character better I'd be chill with him coming back. LSK is my cutie patootie. NJH and PMJ are adorable. I'd hate to see them replaced but I could sacrifice them if I get PHJ×KGE together again. :D

I do find it unlikely that all the leads would reunite. I'm not saying they have ill feelings towards each other but it wouldn't seem like a comfortable situation for the actors...idk the public would probably go in uproar and slaughter say..SKJ or/and KGE. I don't think that would reflect well on set. These are just ramblings ahaha ignore.

I have a better idea. Let's just refilm scenes, add cut out scenes, take out scenes (piano ft love triangle), film completely new scenes (like a better ending ehem), and put it together with drama scenes and bam! our CITT movie. Ah if only it were that simple. 

I admit, I'm not too thrilled with these news. A lot of things could go wrong...

Spoiler

Btw...if PHJ accepted, would that mean he'd turn down the other drama offer?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the news and I was half side-eyeing and half excited about the movie version. And I actually would like to have all the original cast in the movie especially Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun. I don't know. It's just going to be weird watching other actors portraying characters that I already have an imagine for from the actors in the drama. I would rather have the original cast from the drama. If the original cast all sign up, that just proves that despite the controversy the cast themselves are still in good term and in the end it's more of the production fault. Maybe it's my wishful thinking, but I still hope that PHJ and KGE are still friends. Just because I really want to see them in another project together because obviously the drama did not use their amazing chemistry to the fullest.

And I think at this point the movie version isn't targeting a box-office hit but more of a redemption of what the drama has done to the webtoon. So if PHJ does indeed sign up to play Yoo Jung again, it's definitely not for the money but more of him wanting justice for the character and the webtoon. Same goes to Soonki if she does take part in the production of the movie.

But this all sound so ridiculous. If this news came out a year later I might have like the idea of making this into a movie but is this too soon? Is this just a rumor or is this a legit thing?

Currently sick in bed so I couldn't really laugh out loud but I died when I saw the movie news. I mean, in China they make both movie and drama versions of the same novel, sometimes around the same time even, so this is not unusual.  But I really hope PHJ pass on this offer. If the movie is bad then all the goodwill he accumulated from the drama will be gone. Also can we wait till at least the webtoon end to make this? Whats the point of making up another ending that won't satisfy anyone? 

I love Kim Go Eun but would also be interested in seeing another actress playing Seul. 

26 minutes ago, brielover said:

With the right director and writer, they could have a shot at making a dynamite movie out of it. Depends on how good they are at condensing scenes with montages. But I do wonder if it's a continuation?  Like those rather horrible movies they tacked on to the end of Hana Yori Dango. 

Aargh!  I want them to try it. I loved the drama except for the lack of focus on the central mystery, and the somewhat dissatisfying ending. I just hope it doesn't mess with the good the drama already has for me, and deteriorate it further. 

I must say, this news still seems so unlikely to me. If true, Park hae Jin, only do it once you see a completed script you're happy with. 

@Pooh4ever @brielover Ah yes you hav a point there.. i will hold my excitement until the webtoon and script completed. You right, its too sudden anyway if hopping production team will consider all lack and resolved all of it in reunion during the sensitive time, that would bring speculation floating again or movie is somewhat speculation for gaining trusty, probably would be too much politics to be force. Also in PHJ and KGE side, mentally they had to recover with another project that suits them. 

Just curious with the ending from soonki side in drama or movie, would be any jung separated for seol sake? Its just too drama type that not suit for citt story.

3 hours ago, gangurhar said:

BIG NEWS Friends.

Cheese In The Trap reportedly will be made into a movie with Park Hae Jin as male lead http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001965767 

Is this for real!?!?!?! Let me calm down because I don't think I've been that good. The gods are not that kind...

Congrats to Park Hae Jin winning the best actor award. Well deserved imho. Not surprised to see so many CJ E&M dramas/tvN take so many. They really are best among the best. Why the heck doesnt the KCA have a best actress award though!?!?!!! 

OMG so it's true. I hope he takes it. Please cast KGE please take the role if offered. If PHJ and KGE are in, then I'm in. But what story will they be telling? Will this be a do over of the drama or continuation where we see Jung and Seol work their way back to one another three years later and also see the growth and changes in Jung? 

Who asked for this? Not sure if I want or not? Will it be a TV movie to be aired on tvN? 

I need more details. I need to calm down LOL. This whole thing is the gift that keeps on giving (both good and bad).

Having serious doubts about this movie thing but it wouldn't hurt if it turns out to be a sequel or just the entire story with a happy ending!!

Feeling apprehensive for PHJ though, i would think he would actually not want to be associated with the CITT name anymore haha and please have KGE back as Hong Seol! It would be totally weird to watch some other actress call Jung Sunbae.

Maybe the production company that decided to make CITT into a movie was a serious fan of CITT like all of us and they decided that the drama was so disappointing that they had to make a movie out of it and have a happy alternate ending. Haha fans for the fans! 

3 hours ago, gangurhar said:

MORE BREAKING NEWS: 

SKJ also got offered to reprise his role in the CITT movie.

Javabeans said the one got offered is only PHJ and Soonkki. Is there any news link for SKJ? Or is it just a netizen's comment?

-edit-

OK there's a news article on it but production team only said they only talked to PHJ and soonkki..is it another mediaplay from Fantagio (sorry I suspect so..i dont like his agency's mediaplay LOL)

Anyway...I found out from this that PHJ DECLINED

BUT

He'd reconsider if the movie is made after the webtoon has finished and Soonkki is involved in the production.

For now, the movie is still in TALK stage. They didn't even have scripts and all.. They are just talking to PHJ and Soonkki.. Nothing is decided yet... We don't even know what kind of story they'll make.. SO let's just wait and chill for now :glasses:

I'm honestly quite torn about this because on one side, I only want him to stay away from any forms of cheese...but on the other hand, he's the only one who could play Yoo Jung. He showed immense understanding of this role, he showed an on-point portrayal of this character, and one more plus thing: he actually looked a lot like webtoon Jung. I kinda understand why movie production offers him first.

Also, it seems like this movie is Korea-China production... so...Park Haejin is really a good choice.

But on the other hand, I want him to run away...I don't want him get used for mediaplay again and used him to sell the movie to China only to burn him at the actual movie again. So I'm quite glad he detached his name off it so early LOL

-edit-

Another info said, he's only confirmed of receiving the offer. No acceptance nor decline, yet.

GOD. ARE WE BACK TO CITT DRAMA CASTING'S ROLLERCOASTER? LOL

finally I can view soompi properly..so can reply to old replies from you guys T_T

On 3/23/2016 at 0:37 PM, MrsSoJiSub said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa 

Also damn you woman! You keep making me go back to re-read and re-read the webtoon. I need to stop doing that, but every time you post something I find myself going back to the posted chapter and then next thing you know I start reading the webtoon all over again. Earlier I was reading season 3, extra 2 that gives insight to Seol's thoughts on her relationship with Jung and the kind of person Jung is. I love that she explains how Jung is mature, carefully plans/studies/set goals and then works extra extra hard to follow through with them (how cute is his planning their monthly calendar. "on this day we study..then this day we meet up..and this day.." too cute). I also like her saying she wants to get closer to him, but also the fear of what understanding and getting close to Jung could mean (I think the drama executed that doubt, questioning, and wanting but not wanting to know Jung, that Seol displays, very well).  Thank lawds there are other places to read it because at the rate webtoon line is going (one chapter released every Sunday and they are still on season 2) they will have everything up and done by the year 2025... 

idky LINE WEBTOON only updates once a week..maybe lacks of translators?

and LOL I NEED TO DRAG SOMEONE DOWN WITH ME IN THESE FEELS, WOMAN. And that part of Seol assessing Jung is my favorite too... XDDD

On 3/23/2016 at 5:20 PM, misquoted said:

@luvcrabbieshinhwa The webtoon is already tying loose ends as we’re being shown (crucial) missing scenes from their past. I find myself having to re-read the whole thing just to organize the timeline in which everything happens. HAHAHAHAHA. Thank goodness I haven’t gone to the point of actually typing it all up on excel (I probably should have, it’s been years since I first read Cheese). Its also great to be able to read it again because then we get a deeper understanding as to why things happened, why they said what they said, why they acted that way they did. Its all good. I’m pretty excited to see how Soonkki wraps it up (not in a painful way I pray cuz I did not follow Cheese for this long to have my heart shatter to tiny little pieces, but I trust Soonkki).       

I've always secretly hoped they waited for the webtoon to finish before they did a drama adaptation, but what’s done is done. Also, why didn't they use that cut they used in the end of the last episode on episode 11? It was so cute! Jung closes and then opens his hands, waiting for Seol to take it. So cute.   

Please do share the timeline, if you have time. IT'S STILL CONFUSING FOR ME.

Like..the latest one actually happened BEFORE or AFTER Jung overheard Seol's phone-convo with her mom about scholarship? Or the JUNG prologue in Season 3..when exactly that "special day" happened...

On 3/24/2016 at 6:30 PM, meltmilkyway said:

Thankyou for this :) though i completely dont understand hangul, i get it a bit from the visual. This is the important part, right? The back story why jung finally decided to give up his scolarship for her and his heart changed little by little. Probably he hidding his motifs becouse he dont want seol to feel more down her self or he knew seol will hate him more since she was beeing like that all the time. First time beeing emphaty? No wonder why he got mad to TA becouse he dont want seol to missunderstanding him any further. I like the moment he saw her pinch to his coat, seems like the beginning of how happy he is when she lean on him? :rolleyes: he loves being needed and his ego always for being taking control :D Then he felt a bitt odd becouse suddenly everything is not under his control anymore, in case about her (even jung surprising look is cute btw :wub:). If my guess is right, this is the moment he attracted to her genuineness after her treatment to him when he got fever. And he found his similar to what happen to her, hidding suffer and react like nothings bad happen, this pokker face man finally feel her. At the last part he was like "unbelievable, now i thinking of her too much.." he turned to empathy person becouse of this quirk lady. Iam very curious about what their monologue said ..

Yep..yep..he's thinking about her sooo often in the flashback LOL. Glad he finally realized, he didn't hate her... :P

On 3/24/2016 at 11:39 PM, KSHCJW said:

Thank you soo much, agree with you about how they could hv added more background story on JungSeol in the drama...Certainly feels like the story hasnt been told in full at all...

Omg I am getting a bit confused about the storyline now switching between the latest chapter and the old one where I was at the moment (With scenes of the drama in the back of my mind ^^) You are doing great translations of the new chapters inhere, so I am turning to you for this problem occurred. Would you be able to translate s3ch83-86 too? I got stuck reading there. The webtoon fansite didnt translate these chapters and I am reeeaaally curious what happened (mostly JungSeol scenes aaaargh, feels like I m missing substanstial info about their relationship development right after their 'deed' lol)...hope you dont mind me asking this huge favor. Would appreciate it a lot if you could, but if you r not able too then dont mind my request...

I'm not sure...cuz my Korean comprehension is not that good...so I mostly refrain to share my understanding to others, as I'm afraid I'll get it wrong. The ones I've shared are ones I checked and re-checked with dictionary and quite sure about the meaning.. but if I'm not mistaken, webtoon fans have done translation for those chapters.. I'll try to find it again and give to you here... :) 

I think CitT would work best as an animated film. A lot of what happens in the webtoon, especially the flashbacks which is the thriller aspect and basic plot of the webtoon, would work/translate better as an anime. An anime adaption with KGE and PHJ voicing their respective roles would work. Honestly we don't need another live adaption this soon after the drama. I don't want any of them to do it. All original cast members should just move on to new roles and projects. If this goes past talks, a fresh new cast is best.

so i hear about the movie remake~~~!!

!MmswS4T.gif
As long as Soonki will be more involved and has the final say.. Im okay~~!!!

PHJ will reconsider..*yesss*
goodness gracious. He was born to play that YooJung and cant imagine ANYONE can pull off that character the way he portrayed Jung.. KCTA 2016 BEST ACTOR FOR NOTHING..

I want KGE to reprise her role as well
Like PHJ past interview, she's perfect for the role...
She nailed her character very well. She portrayed Seol so naturally and in a realistic way.
Sometimes she didn't get enough credit tho. For me she's the HEART of the drama..
Plus PHJxKGE chemistry is undeniably amazing~~!!
but..........

TO BE HONEST, THE DRAMA CASTS,
from the leads, supporting, to extended ARE PERFECT..
The drama production team just ruined everything...

Oh god. Have i ever been this conflicted before? Seriously, i have no nerves left to burst lol. The amount of stress i went through ROFL. How much will a 2hr movie be able to accommodate now? If a 16 episode show wasn't able to dwell and explore more on Yoo Jung's complexities, will a movie be able to do the same. I guess that is where the challenge will lie and since Soonki's involvement can be more, we could expect some creativity on that front. But i am still very apprehensive. I'd  always want Park Hae Jin to play Yoo Jung. Park Hae Jin and Yoo Jung are synonymous to me. He'll any-day get a better treatment here i believe. But what do i do about Kim go Eun, cause for me she is synonymous to Hong Seol. Will i be on board without her? Will be difficult.

How i hoped the movie was about the story post 3 years leap. And how these characters changed and Yoo Jung and Seol's ways back to each other.

Let's wait for more again i guess.

Kim Go-eun not offered role in ‘Cheese in the Trap’ movie

Actress Kim Go-eun was never offered a role in the movie version of “Cheese in the Trap,” according to her agency Jangin Entertainment.

In an interview with local media outlets, her agency confirmed that Kim had no plans to star in the movie “Cheese in the Trap,” as she was not offered a role.

“Kim was part of the TV drama cast as the lead female character, Hong Sul. However, we have never received any news or proposals over its movie version,” they said.

The webtoon-based drama “Cheese in the Trap” was a huge hit in both Korea and China when it aired earlier this year, but it faced controversies due to problems between the cast and production team, as well as the webtoon’s writer.

The movie version of “Cheese in the Trap” has already begun casting, with actor Park Hae-jin promising to join under the condition the original author participates in the production.

The film is to be led by star movie producer Lee Dong-ho, the director of “Inside Men” (2015) and “Architecture 101” (2012).

source

2 hours ago, sunblind said:

Having serious doubts about this movie thing but it wouldn't hurt if it turns out to be a sequel or just the entire story with a happy ending!!

Yup, sequel would be great. And including :

1. jung seol back story like in S4 ch 28, or jung inha-inho back story like in ch.23. Bring the thrils..... 

2. Deep talk between father n son, but jung finally had control the situation without anger and father admit her wrong and give justice to jung.

3. Inho reduce his feeling, and found more comfort just being brother to seol and joon, and perhaps fix his feeling to jung, bromance too much to ask becouse i demand jung seol moments more for fulfil 2 hours movie instead :rolleyes:

4. What happen to jung while oversease, found out deeper in love and stalking seol more often? 

5. Jung get a warm hand from seols'dad and mom. Maybe mom would be his second opinion time by time about parents could make a mistake in real life and a huge one. And dad would be his laughable awkward partner since this dad is the type of hilarious actor :D

6. Surprising and autenthic ending from soonkki, this is the most desirable one since the twriter of webtoon has a unique way and acceptable plot i guess

Omg i really really miss jung seol honestly :wub: deep inside i jumping for happiness like "yoohoooooooo!!!!!!!" about the citt turn to movie 

PHJ should decline. If the movie does actually happen, whole new cast pls and thank you. There shouldn't be a movie or talks of one. The webtoon is more than enough. Soonkki please focus on that!

What I want and need is for the drama team to be working on a bomb a** uncut DVD that has re-edited episodes and put in those cut scenes we heard so much about. Forget a movie. Someone just do well/fix the mess of the last few episodes of the drama by giving a great DVD release that leaves fans praising y'all for years! 

CJ E&M would not screw/scree over the hopefully soon coming DVD, right? 

@brielover I read your post in the CITT forums and thought it was an interesting take on what drama Jung would have been doing in those three years away (creating/drawing the webtoon from the other's perspective as a form of therapy) and how he'd be sending a link of the webtoon to Seol. Actually that would've been a better ending for the drama, a direct tie up to the webtoon itself.

4 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Please do share the timeline, if you have time. IT'S STILL CONFUSING FOR ME.

Like..the latest one actually happened BEFORE or AFTER Jung overheard Seol's phone-convo with her mom about scholarship? Or the JUNG prologue in Season 3..when exactly that "special day" happened...

I actually am going to make the timeline once the latest chapter comes out this Wednesday (I have failed to save myself from myself, you win Cheese).  I'm planning to read it backwards, starting from the latest then back. I thought since the newer chapters were the in-betweens, it would make chronological sense. OMG why did I only think of this now??? I'll share it when I'm done. :)))))

8 hours ago, gangurhar said:

BIG NEWS Friends.

Cheese In The Trap reportedly will be made into a movie with Park Hae Jin as male lead http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001965767 

I seriously do not know what to think/feel about this. Well first of all, isn't it too soon (then again movies take longer to produce and release)? Second, what exactly will this movie be about? Is it a remake (again, its too soon for that / if this is their solution to the dissatisfaction we got from the drama they can forget about it, it feels weird and unnecessary / also, if it is indeed a remake, shouldn't they cast different actors)? A sequel (continuation from drama ending / although i'm not against that thought, it would still feel weird, I mean I have long accepted how they ended the drama but, you know..)? A prequel (there's a lot of backstory that wasn't shown in the drama, making a movie on it would make sense somehow)?

This is going to be a Korean production? Because if this is a Chinese remake (which I doubt since the director is Korean), its again weird to have PHJ as Yoo Jung and everyone else played by different actors. For me its either PHJ and the rest of the cast from the drama reprising their roles or new casting altogether. And what's up with this timing? I find it really really really weird and its too soon for an April Fools' prank.  

Jung-ah, I hope you're not reading this lol. 

I will probably get stoned on this thread, but while I liked KGE as Seol in this drama, after seeing and reading some of the webtoon, I couldn't help but think of other actresses that I felt would have made an even better Seol--in looks and personality.  

Or maybe her role is tainted for me because of the way she was portrayed in this drama---wishy, washy. I still say the way the PD had her not rejecting In Ho's embrace, accepting his 1 month proposal, agreeing to go to his concert (glad she didn't), continuing to accept his calls when she wouldn't accept Jung's calls, the little piano bar scene, not tell In Ho off for taking her phone so she couldn't answer Jung's call, and on and on and on, just made me really not care for her character towards the end; it felt like she betrayed Jung in every way......she put In Ho first.  So all those negative memories being washed away with a new actress playing the role as Seol is very welcomed in my opinion.  I also still don't know how to take the meaning of her comment regarding PHJ.  I also don't want to see SKJ in the movie as In Ho--I'm off of him for a while.

I think just like the rest of the viewers who saw this drama get off track, there were probably other writers and PDs thinking they could have done a better job, who were probably fans of the webtoon as well. This drama was good to me for the first 7 episodes (until the tail end of 7) and 8-10 really started down a bad path.  Watching the first 8 episodes back to back, it was easy to see the shift begin in episode 7. I've watched enough dramas to know when they are trying to make a character the love interest and they were trying to make In Ho the love interest in this drama (giving him the best scenes, being very supportive of Seol when she needed it most, having them playing and laughing in the rain, buying each other meals, playing the piano together, studying in the library together, etc,) and I commented on it even before the 'drama' behind the scene started. That's why I had to find the relationship chart because they were not giving away Seol's feelings concerning Jung other than she thought he was very creepy and she didn't trust him. Never understood why she kept harping about Jung putting YG on her when she had already discussed that with Jung and SC the year it first happened.

I for one welcome a casting change because I want to forget the wishy washy Seol character that the PD created in this drama.

Ok, it's a NO from me, I don't want this movie version if it's gonna tell the same story in 2 hours, I remember a favorite manga of mine ( Bokura ga ita ) got movie adaptation in 2 parts that's like 4 hours and it still was terrible, and I also want PHJ to move on from Yoo Jung, yes he's the best Yoo Jung and the ONLY Yoo Jung to ever be, but please I don't want to see him suffer again, the movie could turn out to be a success and that'll make me eat my words but for now I still say no. And if they wanted to cast PHJ, why not KGE as well ? These two proved to have strong chemistry and they both brought their characters to life, from my point of view, It would look weird to me seeing PHJ as Yoo Jung hugging someone other than the hong Seol I already know and love. Gaaaaah I don't know what to think anymore. Lee Yung Jung PD you just created a BIG mess and left without saying anything.

24 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

I also still don't know how to take the meaning of her comment regarding PHJ.  I also don't want to see SKJ in the movie as In Ho--I'm off of him for a while.

I for one welcome a casting change because I want to forget the wishy washy Seol character that the PD created in this drama.

@lclarakl Let's just forget what kge comment regards phj..Honestly, i still think phj n kge fit yj n hs perfectly..

But on second thoughts..i really wish phj can move on with another project...

For soonkki to complete her webtoon, guess there will be some period...so i dont think the filming will start (if every1 on board) by Q4 2016...

19 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

. Lee Yung Jung PD you just created a BIG mess and left without saying anything.

@yuhotarubi tat ahjumma laugh it off...

3 hours ago, debolina said:

Oh god. Have i ever been this conflicted before? Seriously, i have no nerves left to burst lol. The amount of stress i went through ROFL. How much will a 2hr movie be able to accommodate now? If a 16 episode show wasn't able to dwell and explore more on Yoo Jung's complexities, will a movie be able to do the same. I guess that is where the challenge will lie and since Soonki's involvement can be more, we could expect some creativity on that front. But i am still very apprehensive. I'd  always want Park Hae Jin to play Yoo Jung. Park Hae Jin and Yoo Jung are synonymous to me. He'll any-day get a better treatment here i believe. But what do i do about Kim go Eun, cause for me she is synonymous to Hong Seol. Will i be on board without her? Will be difficult.

How i hoped the movie was about the story post 3 years leap. And how these characters changed and Yoo Jung and Seol's ways back to each other.

Let's wait for more again i guess.

3 hours ago, meltmilkyway said:

Yup, sequel would be great. And including :

1. jung seol back story like in S4 ch 28, or jung inha-inho back story like in ch.23. Bring the thrils..... 

2. Deep talk between father n son, but jung finally had control the situation without anger and father admit her wrong and give justice to jung.

3. Inho reduce his feeling, and found more comfort just being brother to seol and joon, and perhaps fix his feeling to jung, bromance too much to ask becouse i demand jung seol moments more for fulfil 2 hours movie instead :rolleyes:

4. What happen to jung while oversease, found out deeper in love and stalking seol more often? 

5. Jung get a warm hand from seols'dad and mom. Maybe mom would be his second opinion time by time about parents could make a mistake in real life and a huge one. And dad would be his laughable awkward partner since this dad is the type of hilarious actor :D

6. Surprising and autenthic ending from soonkki, this is the most desirable one since the twriter of webtoon has a unique way and acceptable plot i guess

Omg i really really miss jung seol honestly :wub: deep inside i jumping for happiness like "yoohoooooooo!!!!!!!" about the citt turn to movie 

That would be great but maybe there'll be problem with getting permission from tvn to do continuation for the story... and it'll be sooo weird if they don't do it with the whole casts again. Really, drama casts are so on point.

The movie doesn't even have script yet, for now. i do think it's a bad bad idea to even try to comprise the whole webtoon and same story line with the drama... maybe it'd be better if they make like Japanese anime often does? Japanese anime adapts from the manga, then there'll be movies made along the anime's run (or after). They don't tell the same story with the anime/manga sometimes, but they maintain the main plot/characterization and take one little plot to make a movie so it'll still have the same feel/connection to the main manga/anime.

Anyway, I won't put too much hope on this. whether or not PHJ or any drama casts will reprise their roles, I already got burned once so bad...so I'm gonna view this movie suspiciously and cautiously lol.

1 hour ago, misquoted said:

I actually am going to make the timeline once the latest chapter comes out this Wednesday (I have failed to save myself from myself, you win Cheese).  I'm planning to read it backwards, starting from the latest then back. I thought since the newer chapters were the in-betweens, it would make chronological sense. OMG why did I only think of this now??? I'll share it when I'm done. :)))))

Please share once you're done :))))))))

PS: I do wish, they can at least get Go Eun as Hong Seol back. What drama did to her character was also horrible. I wish somehow movie could do her justice...maybe it's better if it's Go Eun, to wash my memory for wishy washy Seol (and bitter Seol at the end who forget to stand up for herself TT___TT) they showed at the drama T_T

Archived