Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

Heart Love GIF by RainToMe

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin  @partyon  @Jillia @Min2206 @Sleepy Owl  @Abs_ triggered  @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @BlackLotus1025 @elan1 @willenette

@partyon  I'm so sorry. There has been too many notifications that I have missed your joowon post.  I will check it right away. :biubiu:

@4evrkdrama Well I did watch the 1 episode of the taxi driver. Don't know yet if I like it or not.

@Lmanglathanks. I will then definitely check it out. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

As punishment, Wonho will be officially assigned as @sadthe1st's oppa! There's no escape from Wonho anymore, girl!

when I know someone will use my juice blender with me :smirk: but know he got A 10-year  warranty covers:phew:

R6tcFQB.gif

hey @joccu:heart1:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

I don’t need help with that , that only thing I spend my shallow day with girl @joccu @partyon I think we need to give @sadthe1st another punishment this feel like rewarding

@joccu @Abs_ triggered I doubt that @sadthe1st feels the same about this being a reward. :joy:

But look! Wonho is a foodie, like @sadthe1st chingu :w00t:

gif-kihyun-i.m-Favim.com-7715725.gif

I feel like this is a match made in heaven! :heartxoxo:

tenor.gif

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, larus said:

It is an advertisement for a KIA car. They used the soundtrack of Misaeng and it looks like they used a quote from the drama too? That sounds like it was but I don`t understand a word. It it is not a quote from the drama , they made like Im Si Wan plays the character for his succesful drama in the Ad and the words to sound like the Geu-Rae, his Misaeng character narrated. It was intensional similar, that`s for sure. Perhaps they wanted to show, look what he became. :lol: That`s my take without knowing what they are talking about.

Well am no sure if its the quote from drama (but still about 80% of me says no)

I really wish to know what he said (Geu Rae’s every narration was a lesson/quote for me)

It talks something like this (pardon me with my worst English) :

“ Above the Baduk board there are many paths that are aligned.

And

for that path ; We _______ for ourselves.

Its just for ourself’s _______ where no one takes the responsibility.

In the end,

Above the path , who knows someday we would run towards making our own decision - complete”

Am really sorry my poor English ! 

Sorry I ruined such a beautiful quote with my poor Eng !

The quote is more wise and beautiful !
I literally suck in translating any lang.

Hyung @Sleepy Owl (can you please translate it )

or anyone who knows korea,

perhaps @Lmangla ?

:please::sad1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon if they match made in heaven, I will let them happy , I will give him us wedding present, all housewife need juice blender :mrgreen: 

So annoyed this ( The Dearest Lady ) drama isn’t subbed:smirk:

to5DpSo.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Well am no sure if its the quote from drama (but still about 80% of me says no)

I really wish to know what he said (Geu Rae’s every narration was a lesson/quote for me)

OK. Perhaps it is not a quote from the drama but it is a quote in the same style as Geu Rae`s narration on the drama. It is clearly that they wanted Geu Rae as the protagonist of this ad. :D

I loved Geu Rae`s narration as well.

On You Tube description it said something like

The new K3 | Miseng 2021-Free Launch

No one else will be responsible In the end, the choices we have placed on the road. I don't know if I'm running to make it alive. (Google translation). The last sentence doesn`t sound right but that`s computer translation.  Your translation sounded better.

We used to have people on this Forum who knew Korean.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@larus i got misled a little when i saw the Dean being so prickly to Prof. Yang and Han Joon Hwi.. i kept thinking she is the evil council woman in Beyond Evil hahaha fortunately there was the scene where she was chatting with the stationery ahjussi

Laugh Laughing GIF by Jin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

But that's not ALL!

As punishment, Wonho will be officially assigned as @sadthe1st's oppa! There's no escape from Wonho anymore, girl!

i saw continuous posts of the big chunk of boiled chicken breast protein.. NOOOOO @Abs_ triggered chingu can keep him as her personal blender!!!

Joanne The Scammer Running GIF by Super Deluxe

1 hour ago, partyon said:

But look! Wonho is a foodie, like @sadthe1st chingu

i’m quite positive he is cooking more chicken breast meat for his muscles.. i’m not a fan of chicken.........

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, larus said:

OK. Perhaps it is not a quote from the drama but it is a quote in the same style as Geu Rae`s narration on the drama. It is clearly that they wanted Geu Rae as the protagonist of this ad. :D

I loved Geu Rae`s narration as well.

On You Tube description it said something like

The new K3 | Miseng 2021-Free Launch

No one else will be responsible In the end, the choices we have placed on the road. I don't know if I'm running to make it alive. (Google translation). The last sentence doesn`t sound right but that`s computer translation.  Your translation sounded better.

We used to have people on this Forum who knew Korean.

Thank you sis @larus 

spacer.png

Exactly !

Its same as Geu Rae’s narrative and thats why I fell for it !

Geu Rae and everyone else in the drama taught us alot through out the drama !

After watching Misaeng my kdrama standard raised to another level ( I often ended up comparing it with any drama I watched ) that it took me awhile getting over it !

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

32 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Geu Rae and everyone else in the drama taught us alot through out the drama !

What I like was that the lessons came naturally, Just observing how others do their job, just going your job with your own convictions. I liked how Geu Rae saw the world as a baduk/go game. Since this game he understood the most, his baduk`s teacher talked him about life as well. 

2d6d3f1ae93a0b813ad0405b8f464087.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4