• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

@Thong Thin  lucky for you I am checking all my oppa list the see if they keeping hitting the gym :lol: - I need their assets to be 100% amazing or they will be replaced 

r3DC7mE.gif
otD1MaG.jpg

lately @Min2206 adopted another oppa which was influenced by @willenette.

david rose what GIF by Schitt's Creek

@partyon Which oppa @Min2206 adopted while I Was gone , that big news is he sexy or without abs 

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
20 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon Which oppa @Min2206 adopted while I Was gone , that big news is he sexy or without abs 

@Min2206 has found herself a third oppa! One with abs too! :love:
spacer.png

spacer.png

(Guess she finally came to her senses after looking at “I haven't found my abs yet - and neither has anyone else LMH” for so long :D )

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

feeling better?

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

hope you had a good dinner since you were so busy the whole day today. Is Friday night, are you going clubbing?

tired. good dinner and watching Law School now

58 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

ho need cute face  @sadthe1st when he turning to a sexy wine

lol u can keep all his skin cells and all, i'm not interested in this "wine" haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

(Guess she finally came to her senses after looking at “no abs LMH” for too long :D )

I support her choice in oppa in dump :hwaiting2:  butt not sure with this new adoption 

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
26 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Twin, I like how you phrased this - your vocabulary is similar to mine. :joy:

SEXY = Has abs

NOT SEXY = has no abs

:loolz:

@Abs_ triggered You don't like Taecyeon? :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
58 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think you and I can look forward to this by @Min2206 and @Thong Thin :joy:

The noodle slap:

The soybean paste slap:

The pizza slap:

We should run twin!!!

You @partyon and @Abs_ triggered are so funny ... naa, I won't slap you guys!
Choke You GIFs | Tenor

just kidding

35 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 has found herself a third oppa! One with abs too! :love:

(Guess she finally came to her senses after looking at “I haven't found my abs yet - and neither has anyone else LMH” for so long :D )

I would like to set the record straight .. I found this OK-pa through Vincenzo ... 
Then I was curious, checked on his thread and found a HUGE fan there ----- @willenette
She is kind enough to share share 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I really don't know this guy Kim Kyung-nam. Is he the ML from Mr Queen?. 

You know me well, LMH is my first oppa which I cannot deceive. 

But lately @Min2206 adopted another oppa which was influenced by @willenette.

@partyon I shall join you in the pervy ahjumma club. 

@Min2206our king abs cannot fight with @Abs_ triggered list of sexy hot abs!... 

@joccu hello 

@Abs_ triggered

You are on a prowl tonight by posting so many hot sexy abs..keep coming.. Night is still young. 

le me who deceives LMH on a monthly basis (though he was my first Oppa) by adding new Oppas into my Oppa list every now & then.

spacer.png

Hyungnim@Sleepy Owl the meme was hilarious . It just reminded me of my mom’s fav. frying pan that I burnt (cooking fish fry) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
6 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

he got nice body  I admit @Min2206 upgrade well for second time , can’t say I am bias with him , I can’t see Vulcan while watching his dramas :lol:

You don't like her other oppa (aka Zoppa) that much either. You even gave back your 6% of him. :D

@Min2206 @willenette @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl (yes, his noonas are forcing him to like EO oppa :D ) don't mind

We adore him! :love:

348344f6e2fd10fc68b61a694d967286.jpg

@4evrkdrama I used to stan LMH back in the day too. But then I found out that he has no abs

:byebye2:

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
12 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

he got nice body  I admit @Min2206 upgrade well for second time , can’t say I am bias with him , I can’t see volcano  while watching his dramas :lol:

define volcano?  your terminology of volcano

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I really don't know this guy Kim Kyung-nam. Is he the ML from Mr Queen?. 

You know me well, LMH is my first oppa which I cannot deceive. 

But lately @Min2206 adopted another oppa which was influenced by @willenette.

He is not the ML from MR Queen @Thong Thin
He is the detective who loves JTE in the King

You sure are LMH no 1 fan.  
:heartxoxo:

Goodnight to you @Thong Thin  Sleep tight.  

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu Any new pics of your oppa and his abs? I was mighty impressed by his latest IG update :ilike:

He is also looking handsome in the newest stills from Doom at Your Service. :kiss_wink:

lee-soo-hyuk.jpg?w=600?w=430

lee-soo-hyuk.jpg?w=600?w=430

@Abs_ triggered Don't worry. My oppa / @Min2206 Zoppa hasn't confirmed a drama yet. Instead he's now going to appear in a GOLF variety show. :unamused:

Yes, you heard me! It wasn't enough that he showed everyone the gym in his bedroom and the way he fries meat (with putting dirty laundry on the floor)

TKI3Bed.png

Are you kidding me?!?!??! :rage:

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

He is also looking handsome in the newest stills from Doom at Your Service. :kiss_wink:

I may watch this , 3 guy on the drama all have dooming services to offer  :smirk:

lClYUd1.gif

MrqQhpF.gif

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Hyungnim@Sleepy Owl the meme was hilarious . It just reminded me of my mom’s fav. frying pan that I burnt (cooking fish fry) 

I was searching for a panel where she had actually burnt the kitchen or there was talk about burning the kitchen :loolz:

This is from the manhwa "Tower of God". The only Manhwa I am following but the writer is currently on hiatus.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

catching up on a new daily that started a few weeks back - there is no dramatic plots and characters that it feels quite a lot like slice of life approach. maybe @4evrkdrama or @joccu or @larus would be interested in "be my dream family"? ep 5 had such a heartfelt proposal scene and a wedding song. awwww!!!! it was really sweet.

:please:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5