Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

5MZyCkJ.jpg
finally after 3 years I hit 100000 positive reaction for my shallow post , so proud member  of the shallow community everyone 

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

here my personal signature @joccu , @partyon , @sadthe1st , @larus@Min2206 , @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star :mrgreen:

3a9bPNW.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1

43 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

larus i got misled a little when i saw the Dean being so prickly to Prof. Yang and Han Joon Hwi.. i kept thinking she is the evil council woman in Beyond Evil hahaha fortunately there was the scene where she was chatting with the stationery ahjussi

She surprised me too. Well, I don`t know how she really was but I admit that I thought that she could be like the corrupt council woman.

3 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

finally after 3 years I hit 100000 positive reaction for my shallow post , so proud member  of the shallow community everyone 

1ec915eb76dcff7edf9e5c195b70363f.gif

Congratulation!

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, larus said:

What I like was that the lessons came naturally, Just observing how others do their job, just going your job with your own convictions. I liked how Geu Rae saw the world as a baduk/go game. Since this game he understood the most, his baduk`s teacher talked him about life as well. 

Exactly sis :kiss_wink:

There are endless quotes in the drama 

Its like each time we watch it again we get new quotes.

Just like you said the quotes/lesson come out naturally that it fits so well the with situations but also “in general” where anyone could resonate !

And I love dramas that offer such a trait !

I loved how Manager Oh Sang shik 

compared “The road not taken” by Robert Frost with HOPE !

It just literally gave me another light !

spacer.png

What about the poem “Be Drunk” by Charles Baudelaire that Geu Rae narrated !

spacer.png

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh am going back to Misaeng Vibes again !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Geu Rae and everyone else in the drama taught us alot through out the drama !

I like these contemplative kind of dramas. I wish there are more dramas like this.

Another great quote.

18473a68d0dcf5e4d9c0a3025a66aa21.jpg?w=5

This drama was made after a webtoon. The original writer had included these quotes in the webton?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

5MZyCkJ.jpg

here my personal signature @joccu , @partyon , @sadthe1st , @larus@Min2206 , @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl @4evrkdrama @Lmangla @twinkle_little_star :mrgreen:

50 Amazing Fireworks Animated Gif Pics to Share! | Fireworks animation, Fireworks  gif, Fireworks

Congratulations Celebrate GIF - Congratulations Celebrate Fireworks -  Discover & Share GIFs

Thank you @larus
Thanks @4evrkdrama for all the Misaeng quotes. 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

spacer.png
:foryou::happy2: Chingu @Abs_ triggered

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

16 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I loved how Manager Oh Sang shik 

compared “The road not taken” by Robert Frost with HOPE !

Lee Sung Min has many interesting roles. I saw him in Brain, Miss Korea, Memory, Money Game and Misaeng. It always gives a good impression. I am looking forward to watch him and the other cast in Juvenile Judgement this year and in Golden Time (a drama that is on my watch list). The later had a controversial moment with the writer and I put it on hold and I forgot about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I like these contemplative kind of dramas. I wish there are more dramas like this.

Another great quote.

This drama was made after a webtoon. The original writer had included these quotes in the webton?

Misaeng drama was from webtoon  written by Yoon Tae Ho 

But I guess there was one more writer when making it to drama 

lemme check his/her name !

Jung Yoon Jung (whose previous works includes Bride of water God,Tale of Arang, Monstar etc donno if its her own work or co work )

But I choose to believe and from what I read, 

the quotes where made by Yoon Tae Ho.

Spoiler

With his webtoon, author Yoon Tae-ho drew an analogy between life in modern society and the game of baduk, a chess-like strategyboard game. He also wrote vivid descriptions of the everyday life and struggles of Korean corporate culture as his flawed characters deal with the fierce competition for survival, interpersonal work relationships and office politics

Misaeng: Incomplete Life gained immense popularity among Korean white-collar workers in their twenties and thirties largely because its realism resonated with their experiences.

It is now considered a must-read comic in the country.

From Wikipedia.

The quotes are endless if I were to list !

spacer.png

spacer.png

And 

And

much much much more !

:please:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

And 

And

much much much more !

YEAH! And a lot of characters in the drama can have something valuable to say/show.

Thanks for the informations about the webton writer. Kudos to him. The writer who wrote the drama Misaeng did a good job with the adaptation. I`ve watched just his  Arang and The Magistrate drama before.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon Revolutionary Sisters undress another one not amazing like first abs but is something nearly guy  lose pants for his revolutionary action :w00t:

Their nothing to explain when you been catch red handed - cr to a law Student statement  lol 

gkOlCJB.gif

disagreeing cheating man with my statement   let me explain 

agreeing lover  with my statement : hell no , you not leaving me 

jbssFmY.gif

@joccu first ep1  was good  , tell you  more after second episode 

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2

2 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

don’t be shy , go to your husband , remember it’s for better & worse 

2 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

as a congratulatory token, wonho is all urs! fruit blender.. grapes peeler.. walnut cracker.. all at ur beck and call

maid GIF

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1